Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,118 members, 7,863,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6291752 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7041) (7042) (7043) (7044) (7045) (7046) (7047) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
Am glad to see that some of these historical facts mentioned above are being discussed on twitter and Facebook. People are seeing the truth now. kiss kiss grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:

And what does that have to do with you, a Kenyan? I believe you have your own people to feed & worry about, crack on!
Most of us have been respectful & reserving to comment on your issues as a country, so respect yourself too in return, because your country is the last one to have the gall to talk about anything concerning poverty, when you have the walking dead right in the heart of your nation.
grin grin grin grin grin na wa oooo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Don't you guys leave us alone here, we need to take turns flying the flag tongue

Anyway, I get what you guys are saying & is waar. It's draining. It's good to take breaks from arguments & explore other parts of the forum. We need love doctors at the romance section, you're welcome grin

Pictures neh

Ill post south african villas

Nostra, i tried exploring other part it's the same everywhere, you'd think it's the same people in different names

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
Austine1212:

Its not relevant to me, information you gave me is irrelevant.

Fact Tanzania is irrelevant to ordinary south african

Even if you write a 1m long list it won't chance the fact that it's irrelevant
Now how do you feel to hear that an irrelevant guy fed you,clothed you,and he gave you a passport to travel?

Are u that poor to get food,clothes,daily allowances from irrelevant guy?

If TZ which fed u,clothed u,gave u a daily aloances is irrelevant, who are you then? You must be not irrelevant, but a cow
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
Turkana are doing well - we have welfare system where we send them money - and also they got their own gov - turkana county gov - with their governor now. We hope they will sort their issues...some of them. It hard to sort issues when you living in Kalahari or Namib like desert.

So if we had some white boers owning land - we would kick them and get turkana in there.

XhosaNostra:

What's the update on Turkana? See, I care grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
Just30:

grin grin grin

your own country treats you like a 5th class citizen in your own land

how useless that might be grin grin

Brutalising and mutilating you like animals
Not in the mood hobbit. .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
Precisely.
AmenhotepZuid:
Am glad to see that some of these historical facts mentioned above are being discussed on twitter and Facebook. People are seeing the truth now. kiss kiss grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kazikazi:
Now how do you feel to hear that an irrelevant guy fed you,clothed you,and he gave you a passport to travel?

Are u that poor to get food,clothes,daily allowances from irrelevant guy?

If TZ which fed u,clothed u,gave u a daily aloances is irrelevant, who are you then? You must be not irrelevant, but a cow

Tanzania is irrelevant that's the bottom line

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
rvp20182:
You have this kazikazi thing that Ghana and South Africa are friends. They don't recognise you. Stop trying to get online love and go build something in that country where everything is a dwarf.

Fact is white minority own like 90% of the best of south Africa farmland. They didn't buy it. They grabbed it.

Ive have given you facts that says you are lying

Again, SA and Ghana have long been diplomatic friends and voted the same way on most things at the AU.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
The issue of land in SA is going to a point where people are taking things into their own hands hence we see alot of land grabs all over SA there's mushrooming housing all over including Stellenbosch and Paarl people are settling where former slaves once dominated. shocked shocked its gonna get worse as the older business people (aging out the likes of Rupert) who have been threatening the ANC saying they will leave SA without their money if land grabs take place. kiss kiss kiss on the ground there's less politicking and more movement. kiss kiss
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Clowns of useless 5th class citizens in Kenya grin grin grin
mtisTheQubit:

Not in the mood hobbit. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
Austine1212:

Pictures neh

Ill post south african villas

Nostra, i tried exploring other part it's the same everywhere, you'd think it's the same people in different names

Yes, post them, Marara grin

Well, take breaks from the place every now & then, to recharge. NL people can be boring at times, so it shouldn't be a problem to disengage momentarily or even permanently. I think I'm left with a year or two myself before I make my final exit from this place.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
So you're pulling your diplomatic weight - around to help South Africa. grin grin Why don't you wait for them to ask your help/

No wonder you got enslaved and British made you pay 76B dollars. Get some self- esteem.

I have been in south African...they only know SA and Africans.

Anyway, facts about land ownership are not incontrovertible except by idiots like you.

Just30:
Ive have given you facts that says you are lying
Again, SA and Ghana have long been diplomatic friends and voted the same way on most things at the AU.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:

And what does that have to do with you, a Kenyan? I believe you have your own people to feed & worry about, crack on!
Most of us have been respectful & reserving to comment on your issues as a country, so respect yourself too in return, because your country is the last one to have the gall to talk about anything concerning poverty, when you have the walking dead right in the heart of your nation.

Ba tena batho ba man

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
That got to hurt. Tanzania made South Africa...and Ghana too. Please be mindful. I don't mind the insults my way.
Austine1212:

Tanzania is irrelevant that's the bottom line

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
After the death of that wide nose Bangladeshi called Rupert am sure Stellenbosch is going to be 80% black and coloured he is one of the people who have been saying he will leave SA. In Cape Town some activist have moved into places like Rondebosch and Tokai area...less talk and more movement is the way now. kiss

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Well, take breaks from the place every now & then, to recharge. NL people can be boring at times, so it shouldn't be a problem to disengage momentarily or even permanently. I think I'm left with a year or two myself before I make my final exit from this place.

I think your exit will be sooner than that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
rvp20182:
Go self-service. It unlikely you'll ever meet any of these southies so stop acting so nice like they owe your them a life. I am attacking public policy. I am not being personal.
Mtis should understand, the southies don't care about other Africans.I don't mean we should hate them too,no.But we should stop treating them as very wonderful folks.Mtis should stop thinking old tales of SA advancements.
Mtis should know.,SA is regressing very fast.The economy is in a free fall.The sin of xenophobia wasn't a small thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
rvp20182:
So you're pulling your diplomatic weight - around to help South Africa. grin grin Why don't you wait for them to ask your help/

No wonder you got enslaved and British made you pay 76B dollars. Get some self- esteem.

I have been in south African...they only know SA and Africans.

Anyway, facts about land ownership are not incontrovertible except by idiots like you.

hahaha

No Ghanaian was enslaved by Brits in Ghana.

Ghanaians are not dumb like Mau may stupidos

Ive also been to SA and we have huge mutual respect for each other.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
It going to become a scapegoat for many poor Africans...so it in the white interest to get out. They can learn from Kenyan Indians - who got out of civil services and petty stuff - and went big into industries - where nobody can touch them.
AmenhotepZuid:
The issue of land in SA is going to a point where people are taking things into their own hands hence we see alot of land grabs all over SA there's mushrooming housing all over including Stellenbosch and Paarl people are settling where former slaves once dominated. shocked shocked its gonna get worse as the older business people (aging out the likes of Rupert) who have been threatening the ANC saying they will leave SA without their money if land grabs take place. kiss kiss kiss on the ground there's less politicking and more movement. kiss kiss
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
rvp20182:
That got to hurt. Tanzania made South Africa...and Ghana too. Please be mindful. I don't mind the insults my way.
And Ghana what?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ghana was enslaved as human mules long before the British came to economically enslaved you. Get some self-esteem. At least Nigerians have some of that.
Just30:

hahaha

No Ghanaian was enslaved by Brits in Ghana.

Ghanaians are not dumb like Mau may stupidos

Ive also been to SA and we have huge mutual respect for each other.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
South Africa don't even know if you exist. They know Nigerians but Ghana smiley Maybe they know Kwame Nkurmah if they read Africa history but I doubt.
Just30:
And Ghana what?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
rvp20182:

Tanzania is irrelevant, it is never in conversation nor is it on SA tv

He wants validation from south africans how pathetic

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
rvp20182:
You're the dumb one. South Africa kill African indiscrimnatelyn. Ghanian immigrants in US were declared 3/5. They are also called African americans.
You are yet to back up this illogical assertion with fact. Ghanaians aren't the largest immigrant in the USA though they might have one of the most successful career as Africans but they aren't the largest immigrant. so why will they be labelled African American all alone when other group are there . and when exactly is it written in America constitution that Ghanaian are 3/5 of human being.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
rvp20182:
Turkana are doing well - we have welfare system where we send them money - and also they got their own gov - turkana county gov - with their governor now. We hope they will sort their issues...some of them. It hard to sort issues when you living in Kalahari or Namib like desert.

So if we had some white boers owning land - we would kick them and get turkana in there.

Why don't you kick out the Indians & give their homes to the people from Turkana? Surely the Indians aren't floating in air, they have places they go home to, while indigenes are living in grass hurts like birds.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
rvp20182:
Ghana was enslaved as human mules long before the British came to economically enslaved you. Get some self-esteem. At least Nigerians have some of that.
Britain owns nothing in Ghana so how did they enslave Ghana economically?

grin grin

I guess you are confusing your country Kenya for Ghana where Brits run the show politically by putting a stooge like Kenyatta in power to keep the dynasty ...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
rvp20182:
It's not true that smallholder farming is not profitable. Kenya does better than south Africa is you consider acreage. Kenyans were told such nonsense when the British were around with large farms. BUT WE HAVE DEMONSTRATED the POWER OF SMALLHOLDER FARMING. We beat south Africa in many things now...without using GMO...from dairy to even now avocados.
South African yield per hectare on average is 4 times higher than that of Kenya across a number of different crops! and all Kenya has demonstrated is that you are is still a sh1thole! no better than it was under British ruler...probably even worse of!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
You haven't heard of their electric rail? marine transport? helium? George dam? Magufool their great president?
Austine1212:

Tanzania is irrelevant, it is never in conversation nor is it on SA tv

He wants validation from south africans how pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I have no interest whatsoever in what you do or don't do because I couldn't care less about you & your preferences. Face front.
Validation!!!.Validation has been our keyword. Most Ladies post pics to get noticed by some wuss men.
Your pics has nothing to do with the thread title. maybe if i posted my sweet d.ick it would then be appropriate for any hoe to post her Bussy lip, but no, We were discussing Africa's future, but the future you could see was coitus.

I hate bi.tches who gallivant in the midst of men just to be noticed.

Don't play the bi.tches role here and I won't say a word.

My last reply. I really don't have the attention to give you now.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
rvp20182:
South Africa don't even know if you exist. They know Nigerians but Ghana smiley Maybe they know Kwame Nkurmah if they read Africa history but I doubt.
Every South African knows Ghana

You go and mention Kenya and they will ask you where is that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:

And then Ametopzup

Who is he vele?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7041) (7042) (7043) (7044) (7045) (7046) (7047) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.