Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,513 members, 7,861,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:42 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6284461 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7048) (7049) (7050) (7051) (7052) (7053) (7054) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

yap the guy you called mtispig...why drag me on your freaking convo man..
oh... did I.
I forgot it was your name. Mtispig

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
rvp20182:
You're trying to suck. their small d in public and it's off-putting. If you support Mandela, ANC, the fight against apartheid and the end of colonization & exploitation of Africans - there is no way - you can be happy when 5% of South Africans control 90% of the arable land and country wealth. It even worse when that 5 % are white and Indians - who benefited from enslaving BLACK south Africans - for many years.

This is a problem they need to solve...like we also need to solve Turkana.

These are issues you cannot hide. You start solving them by having honest debate about them.

Every country has ISSUES. Don't be so focussed on winning internet brownies points. Nobody is keeping scores.

Ok boss ....an bythe way i feel like black south africans understand their problems better than us...an still feel that most are well off compared to majority of black africans..just saying..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
pacretus:
oh... did I.
I forgot it was your name. Mtispig

f you ..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
jln115:

As I've said to you many times before... Compare apples to apples wink

World bank:
SA:18.9%
Nig: 54.4%

CIA
SA: 17%
Nig: 70%

wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Yes. But some of them live in mud huts - and are on average poorly educated than kenyans.
mtisTheQubit:

Ok boss ....an bythe way i feel like black south africans understand their problems better than us...an still feel that most are well off compared to majority of black africans..just saying..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Rice is not our staple food & neither are beans. Well, they are for Xhosa people, but many people here have no use for beans, unless it's baked beans.

Mara uya bona lento e ngi khuluma ngayo? Hope I said it right

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
rvp20182:
You're trying to suck. their small d in public and it's off-putting. If you support Mandela, ANC, the fight against apartheid and the end of colonization & exploitation of Africans - there is no way - you can be happy when 5% of South Africans control 90% of the arable land and country wealth. It even worse when that 5 % are white and Indians - who benefited from enslaving BLACK south Africans - for many years.

This is a problem they need to solve...like we also need to solve Turkana.

These are issues you cannot hide. You start solving them by having honest debate about them.

Every country has ISSUES. Don't be so focussed on winning internet brownies points. Nobody is keeping scores.

it's because you are talking nonsensical B.S..... While hiding under the pretence that you are somehow fighting for the black SAn cause, but what you where actually doing was deliberately insulting us! !
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
rvp20182:
Yes. But some of them live in mud huts - and are on average poorly educated than kenyans.
talking more bs grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
AskiaHarem:

wink
is the World Bank bullsh1t?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
These are black and white issues - that begs for a solution - not debates. The argument was won a long time ago. The issue is simple -Why is South Africa gov not implementing the solution - land redistribution, nationalization or redisribution of mines, etc.
jln115:
it's because you are talking nonsensical B.S..... While hiding under the pretence that you are somehow fighting for the black SAn cause, but what you where actually doing was deliberately insulting us! !

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
rvp20182:

And yours live in see-through grass huts. How come "educated" Kenyans can't even construct a proper, habitable hut? Traditional South African homes are well-constructed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Problemkid1:
I can swear with my two balls that I have never in my life seen a Lebanese in Nigeria. And I do travel alot. I still doubt if truly there are Lebanese in Nigeria. grin grin
Last two months I saw two Lebanese selling pots and cooking utensils in futo. Just like any other person.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
jln115:

Answer the question.... Who is the biggest food producer in Africa?
what do you mean by food. Your food is different from ours in WA

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
rvp20182:
These are black and white issues - that begs for a solution - not debates. The argument was won a long time ago. The issue is simple -Why is South Africa gov not implementing the solution - land redistribution, nationalization or redisribution of mines, etc.
They have implemented land redistribution policies and nationalisation destroys the economy.

And you never won any argument infact you were beaten black and blue by Nigerians, Ghanaians, Tanzanians and SAns, to the point you own countrymen begged us to stop and apologised on your behalf.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
Rural SA you don't see on tv

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
Austine1212:

Mara uya bona lento e ngi khuluma ngayo? Hope I said it right

Ja, you got it right grin

Neh!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Ghanaians have been living in South Africa since the 1960s. They were invited, you weren't, hence we have no interest in knowing you.
Yo this is painful sad lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
Most kenya counties have 0.001% thatched houses. Show me the boers mansion please.
XhosaNostra:

And yours live in see-through grass huts. How come "educated" Kenyans can't even construct a proper, habitable hut? Traditional South African homes are well-constructed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
JaceBlaze:

The problem with you is that you're obsessed with South Africa yet your dark afonja butt is sitting on red hot embers cheesy

Which country produces less than 1000MW for a population of 200 million people? just sell whatever company provides you with electricity to us and watch us make your village look like Las Vegas.
lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Only happening after blacks go mainstreamed into the economy - the public services.
Austine1212:

smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Rice is not our staple food & neither are beans. Well, they are for Xhosa people, but many people here have no use for beans, unless it's baked beans.
Wena mndana,SA eats a lot of rice.whites,colored,Xhosa,all love rice.only mzulu and mvenda don't love rice.
Yes all those who eats rice also use beans.baked beans.You import beans from TZ,and Pakistan,Brazil
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Austine1212:

smiley
Let them go-to Venda, they will cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
Arguments are not won by democracy. They are won by the weight of their soundness. The mines belong to south Africans - the majority being black - and a few fat cats cannot enjoy it. The land reforms stalled after boers refused to sell land. Last I heard south Africa gov was to forcefully expropriate the land.
jln115:

They have implemented land redistribution policies and nationalisation destroys the economy.

And you never won any argument infact you were beaten black and blue by Nigerians, Ghanaians, Tanzanians and SAns, to the point you own countrymen begged us to stop and apologised on your behalf.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
jln115:
I'm talking about all food..
OK,let's start with basic stuff.
Where are you growing rice in SA?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
jln115:
try poverty rating SA 18.9% TZ:49.1%

LOL. Tanzania poverty rate was 22.8% by CIA 2015 and was 26.4 by the government (2018).

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
rvp20182:
Most kenya counties have 0.001% thatched houses. Show me the boers mansion please.

Who cares? We love our traditional homes & they're not going anywhere any time soon, they're part of our heritage. I posted mansions in the villages just the other day & you're telling me about Boer mansions. Google them yourself.

A home doesn't have to be a mansion to be nice. Most of us live in these kind of houses in the townships.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
rvp20182:
Arguments are not won by democracy. They are won by their weight of their soundness. The mines belong to south Africans - the majority being black - and a few fat cats cannot enjoy it. The land reforms stalled after boers refused to sell land. Last I heard south Africa gov was to forcefully expropriate the land.
And you provided no facts not one, so don't come here claiming about weight and soundness of your argument when the rest of us were posting facts backed up by citation and you were throwing basic insults......you picked a fight you couldn't win!! Now listen to your countrymen and move on wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
rvp20182:
Only happening after blacks go mainstreamed into the economy - the public services.

This has been like this even during apartheid bantustans

Public service is a south african thing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
rvp20182:
because they cant afford it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kazikazi:
Wena mndana,SA eats a lot of rice.whites,colored,Xhosa,all love rice.only mzulu and mvenda don't love rice.
Yes all those who eats rice also use beans.baked beans.You import beans from TZ,and Pakistan,Brazil

They also eat pap, so what's your point?

Show me proof. Rubbish & dust.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
I didn't expect an argument on such black and white stuff. I mean you're the few who think Boer should keep the land because they are very good farmers. If I steal your car and I drive it better than you - I guess I should keep it.

These are not issues to argue about. These are issues that need to be sorted ASAP. Otherwise Malema will do Mugabe and sort it in the crudest form.

Already we are seeing immigration issues getting sorted in the streets. South Africa gov should kick out black Africans. I am not being racist.

Kick out black immigrant - illegals ones - 10M is too much for any country. Kick out of the farms the Boers. Kick the jews out of the mines. Empower the black south African to run public services, to farm and to participate in the economy fully.

If this is not done. Crime will continue to soar. Blacks will continue being poor. Blacks South African will continue feel the injustice. Malema will continue to grow. Eventually, blood will spilled.

jln115:

And you provided no facts not one, so don't come here claiming about weight and soundness of your argument when the rest of us were posting facts backed up by citation and you were throwing basic insults......you picked a fight you couldn't win!! No listen to your countrymen and move on wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Who cares? We love our traditional homes & they're not going anywhere any time soon, they're part of our heritage. I posted mansions in the villages just the other day & you're telling me about Boer mansions. Google them yourself.

A home doesn't have to be a mansion to be nice. Most of us live in these kind of houses in the townships.

Townships

(1) (2) (3) ... (7048) (7049) (7050) (7051) (7052) (7053) (7054) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.