Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6267851 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7138) (7139) (7140) (7141) (7142) (7143) (7144) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Danielnino00:

At some point,that website was showing 5,000 tests for Nigeria for over a week...it's been showing 25,000 tests for Egypt for long now ..

that's only reputable source for the meantime wink..
All the updates are true, why not tested cases.?
Anyway, let's watch it out smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

In sane countries, responsible citizens are the ones doing the job while the government lead the policy.

You are yet to ,mention one richest man that own property in Kenya

Individuals should help offset repercussions on the vulnerable, locally we call it Kenya for Kenya, not help the govt fight covid. They have the resources for that.

I dont have to mention for you. its available online

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Just30:

according to debt servicing report, Ghana is not but Kenya is

grin grin grin grin

Kenya owes the IMF and World Bank 4 to 6 times more debt than Ghana grin grin grin

That is what the debt servicing report proves

History shows that every few years Ghana lies on IMF's operation table for gynecological check ups. No need for arguments tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

Individuals should help offset repercussions on the vulnerable, locally we call it Kenya for Kenya, not help the govt fight covid. They have the resources for that.

I dont have to mention for you. its available online

grin grin grin grin grin

the only people buying homes in Kenya are ordinary Nigerians and Brits youngsters trying to make money out of tourists.

while Kenyans are in slums

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:58pm On Apr 17, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
TayserMahri:

History shows that every few years Ghana lies on IMF's operation table for gynecological check ups. No need for arguments tongue

According to portfolios

Kenya is a regular customer of the IMF hence why your huge debt to them grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 18, 2020
Just30:
Having a potential is different from reality

The reality has been 600 test at most
some few days before the new kemri equipments were brought we tested 1000+ cases in a single day,
The new lab testing machines which can carry out 35,000 samples within 24h started operation three days ago, that should also tell you a lot.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 18, 2020
Danielnino00:

At some point,that website was showing 5,000 tests for Nigeria for over a week...it's been showing 25,000 tests for Egypt for long now ..

Dont lie bro cool

You have done 7153 tests as of today with 493 confirmed cases and 17 deaths. Very embarrassing for a country that was among the first to report cases in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Shma:
some few days before the new kemri equipments were brought we tested 1000+ cases in a single day,
The new lab testing machines which can carry out 35,000 samples within 24h started operation three days ago, that should also tell you a lot.
And 3 days ago, you've been doing like 400 test
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 18, 2020
Just30:

grin grin grin grin grin

the only people buying homes in Kenya are ordinary Nigerians and Brits youngsters trying to make money out of tourists.

few individual Nigerians can afford to buy houses in kenya because they have money, unlike Ghanaians.
And Nigerians are everywhere. So what's your point, even a rich Tanzanian buying a house in kenya has no problem.
Nigeria, Nigeria everywhere, don't you have a country grin or you just crave for ally.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 18, 2020
Just30:

grin grin grin grin grin

The report was clear its the WORLDS' super rich. The likes of Richard Branson, the guy of Virgin Galactic.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:05am On Apr 18, 2020
TayserMahri:

Dont lie bro cool

You have done 7153 tests as of today with 493 confirmed cases and 17 deaths. Very embarrassing for a country that was among the first to report cases in Africa.
Ghana has done 60,000 plus test but it is still showing 50,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 18, 2020
Just30:
And 3 days ago, you've been doing like 400 test
okay, the bottom line is that we have facilities and due to low testing pressure we're still not there., give us time when we'll embark on full mass testing.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:07am On Apr 18, 2020
Shma:
few individual Nigerians can afford to buy houses in kenya because they have money, unlike Ghanaians.
And Nigerians are everywhere. So what's your point, even a rich Tanzanian buying a house in kenya has no problem.
Nigeria, Nigeria everywhere, don't you have a country grin or you just crave for ally.
grin grin grin grin

Nigerians that buy houses everywhere are not rich, they are hustlers and love the comfortable living

Ghanaians do not go to places with very little economic activity .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:08am On Apr 18, 2020
TayserMahri:

The report was clear its the WORLDS' super rich. The likes of Richard Branson, the guy of Virgin Galactic.

Prove that Richard Brandson has a house in Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 18, 2020
Just30:

There must be a problem with your communication channels in WA. Kenya's is updated every day with the correct figures. In fact when the minister announces it doesnt take an hr to update, i've been watching the site since day 1.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:11am On Apr 18, 2020
Shma:
okay, the bottom line is that we have facilities and due to low testing pressure we're still not there., give us time when we'll embark on full mass testing.

grin grin grin grin

wat facilities again ?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 18, 2020
Just30:

Prove that Richard Brandson has a house in Kenya

He owns property in Kenya, hobbit.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:13am On Apr 18, 2020
TayserMahri:

There must be a problem with your communication channels in WA. Kenya's is updated every day with the correct figures. In fact when the minister announces it doesnt take an hr to update, i've been watching the site since day 1.
Not really

it is only updated after a pile up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 12:13am On Apr 18, 2020
TayserMahri:

Dont lie bro cool

The info on that sits aren't very accurate...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:13am On Apr 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

you are yt to point to one property
TayserMahri:

He owns property in Kenya, hobbit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 18, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

Nigerians that buy houses everywhere are not rich, they are hustlers and love the comfortable living

Ghanaians do not go to places with very little economic activity .

hustlers can only afford such place below.
I know some rich Nigerians in kenya some are even my friends, who leave in those bungalows.
And miniscule Ghana of all the people have the guts to speak about economy grin
A country with $60b economy is irrelevant to me wink

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 18, 2020
Just30:
Not really

it is only updated after a pile up

If you say so cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 18, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

wat facilities again ?

New covid test labs.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 18, 2020
Danielnino00:

The info on that sits aren't very accurate...

Well then. For me thats my most reliable source because it reflects what I know to be correct about my country.

But 6 k tests with zero positives reflects awfully misplaced priorities at this point in time. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

Either way, this debate would be way above your league in Ghana grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Shma:
hustlers can only afford such place below.
I know some rich Nigerians in kenya some are even my friends, who leave in those bungalows.
And miniscule Ghana of all the people have the guts to speak about economy grin
A country with $60b economy is irrelevant to me wink
They are not rich

They are just ordinary Nigerians who have made it

We can talk about the economy because our economy has always been bigger than yours

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Shma:
New covid test labs.
and they are all doing just 200 tests?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:25am On Apr 18, 2020
TayserMahri:

Either way, this debate would be way above your league in Ghana grin
grin grin grin

poor country

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 12:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Just30:

I checked the site a few days back and if was showing 8 recovered patients in Ghana...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Danielnino00:

I checked the site a few days back and if was showing 8 recovered patients in Ghana...
they are slow to update

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:31am On Apr 18, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

Richard Branson owns a resort in Kenya. Just Google it hobbit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7138) (7139) (7140) (7141) (7142) (7143) (7144) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.