Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283227 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7156) (7157) (7158) (7159) (7160) (7161) (7162) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2020
Telkom Kenya, another Nigerian owned company doing well in Kenya.

Telkom Kenya is 60% owned by an investment company founded by Nigerians. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2020
A Nigerian company attempted to build a road - and made HUGE mess out of it - and has definitely made it impossible for another Nigeria company to ever win a contract here.

RCC has damaged Nigeria brand; or whatever is left by the Yahoo boys, drug dealers and sleaze you're known globally for.

obaaderemi:
Do you need me to translate this into Swahili for you:
Live with it. A Nigerian company built roads in Kenya. tongue Show us the 5km you and your brother bailif are talking about. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:11am On Apr 19, 2020
Helios is a British Fund. Obama is a Kenyan going by your logic.
obaaderemi:
Telkom Kenya, another Nigerian owned company doing well in Kenya.

Telkom Kenya is 60% owned by an investment company founded by Nigerians. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Open google and type this " NGOs in GHANA". You'll get 19M results - one per every citizen.
Just30:
After 50 years of constantly selling their sovereignty

Kenyans live like they are in a refugee camp

World vision and USAID is their ministry of water

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2020
Problemkid1:
That Austine 419 is very annoying. Very foolish idiot that like poking his nose that doesn't concern him.

Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2020
rvp20182:
A Nigerian company attempted to build a road - and made HUGE mess out of it - and has definitely made it impossible for another Nigeria company to ever win a contract here.
So, you admit RCC is s Nigerian company. Buhahahahahahah grin grin. So, since the Nigerian company left the project, what have you little Indians done about it? Show us the status of that road today. wink
rvp20182:

RCC has damaged Nigeria brand; or whatever is left from Yahoo boys, drug dealers and sleaze you're known globally for.
No, I thought you said RCC was a Swiss company. You are very confused. You have zero capacity for shame. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2020
Nigeria is part of EU, RCC is Nigerian subsidiary of SBI. That is how they got the contract by the EU.You like splitting hairs.
obaaderemi:
So, you admit RCC is s Nigerian company. Buhahahahahahah grin grin. So, since the Nigerian company left the project, what have you little Indians done about it? Show us the status of that road today. wink
No, I thought you said RCC was a Swiss company. You are very confused. You have zero capacity for shame. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2020
obaaderemi:
He is high on drugs. He claims to be a student but spends all his waking hours on nairaland. grin

Im a students theres a lockdiwn that's why for the past few weeks I was here,

But now the varsity is open, it's online

So don't expect to see more of me here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 19, 2020
rvp20182:

Lol yah neh
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:19am On Apr 19, 2020
rvp20182:
Helios was founded by Nigerians, headquartered in London. Isn't it? grin By your logic, jumia is Nigerian since it is headquartered in Lagos. wink

Obama neither has Kenyan passport nor Kenyan citizenship. tongue Does he? wink

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kidakudz5: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2020
Problemkid1:
You haven't seen anything yet. grin cheesy grin you can see how foolish these kenyans are. Very disgusting creatures grin grin grin this one weak me walai lipsrsealed grin
it's like 99% of the people living in Kenya are fools grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2020
rvp20182:
Nigeria is part of EU, RCC is Nigerian subsidiary of SBI. That is how they got the contract by the EU.You like splitting hairs.
grin How can Nigeria be part of EU?
Did I not say this guy is confused?
This road thing has maddened you Kenyans.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2020
Austine1212:

Im a students theres a lockdiwn that's why for the past few weeks I was here,
But now the varsity is open, it's online

So don't expect to see more of me here
That's your funeral. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kidakudz5: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2020
obaaderemi:
RCC is owned by which nigerian?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2020
Helios was founded and HQ in London. The rest is details.
obaaderemi:
Helios was founded by Nigerians, headquartered in London. Isn't it? grin By your logic, jumia is Nigerian since it is headquartered in Lagos. wink

Obama neither has Kenyan passport nor Kenyan citizenship. tongue Does he? wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2020
Another Nigerian company doing well in Kenya grin

We doubled the profit of this bank to half a billion shillings in one year. This year we are doing over a billion. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2020
rvp20182:
Open google and type this " NGOs in GHANA". You'll get 19M results - one per every citizen.
grin grin grin grin

We are not just talking about NGOs here

we are talking about your government failure to provide you with services

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2020
It called sarcasm. In the land of Chinua and Wole Soyinka you surely should understand that. But I suspect you come from the Northern Herdmen of Fulani and Hausa.
obaaderemi:
grin How can Nigeria be part of EU?
Did I not say this guy is confused?
This road thing has maddened you Kenyans.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2020
rvp20182:
Helios was founded and HQ in London. The rest is details.
Jumia was founded and head quartered in Lagos. The rest is irrelevant. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2020
That is the definition of NGO - NON GOVERMENTAL
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

We are not just talking about NGOs here

we are talking about your government failure to provide you with services

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2020
But it got sold to Rocket Internet - a German Company.
obaaderemi:
Jumia was founded and head quartered in Lagos. The rest is irrelevant. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2020
rvp20182:
It called sarcasm. In the land of Chinua and Wole Soyinka you surely should understand that. But I suspect you come from the Northern Herdmen of Fulani and Hausa.
Stop running around. Admit your error.
Wait! Aren't you the same ignorant man who claimed the Protestant work ethic was an American thing?
Was that sarcasm as well? tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2020
so it is NGO duty to provide the entire Kenya with water ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder your politicians sold your sovereignty for 3 billion dollars
rvp20182:
That is the definition of NGO - NON GOVERMENTAL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2020
rvp20182:
But it got sold to Rocket Internet - a German Company.
It was founded and head quartered in Lagos. Rest are details. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2020
Just30:
so it is NGO duty to provide the entire Kenya with water ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder your politicians sold your sovereignty for 3 billion dollars
In 2016 they had to borrow $1.6 billion from the same IMF he said only losers run to. That guy is an illiterate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:31am On Apr 19, 2020
Yes I admit that Nigeria replaced UK as the 28th EU Nation. Yes most Europe is catholic - America is protestant (almost anti-catholic) - and the European protestant movement - relocated to the US and gave us the world greatest economy - thanks to their protestant work ethic
obaaderemi:
Stop running around. Admit your error.
Wait! Aren't you the same ignorant man who claimed the Protestant work ethic was an American thing?
Was that sarcasm as well? tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 19, 2020
obaaderemi:
That's your funeral. wink

Funeral?

You so fond of name calling, trash talking and insulting neh?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2020
No we didn't. We got a standby facility that we NEVER took a cent. The facility lapsed when we didn't cash it. Are you that daft? I mean if you have overdraft credit line of 1.6B - and you don't actually apply for overdraft - how does that become borrowing.

We owe IMF - mearge 250M dollars - that we can repay any day - if they were to bring their Ghanasque colonial tendencies here.

obaaderemi:
In 2016 they had to borrow $1.6 billion from the same IMF he said only losers run to. That guy is an illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2020
obaaderemi:
He is just a typical dumb dumb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:35am On Apr 19, 2020
Access Bank, the biggest Nigerian bank enters little India. grin
Time to shake up little India's financial scene. grin

We are starting small in East Africa in order to fly under the radar of the dumb Kenyan bankers. By the time they realize what we are doing, it would be too late for them.

I wonder what the Ghanaians are waiting for. Kenya is easy picking. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:36am On Apr 19, 2020
rvp20182:
No we didn't. We got a standby facility that we NEVER took a cent. The facility lapsed when we didn't cash it. Are you that daft? I mean if you have overdraft credit line of 1.6B - and you don't actually apply for overdraft - how does that become borrowing.

We owe IMF - mearge 250M dollars - that we can repay any day - if they were to bring their Ghanasque colonial tendencies here.

your government was desperate for foreign capital injection and took monies from where ever it could get it to plug that huge trade deficit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:36am On Apr 19, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7156) (7157) (7158) (7159) (7160) (7161) (7162) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.