Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6206033 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 12:39pm On May 18, 2017
9jakool:

Haha grin, good thing it was found in the remote part of Yobe because we know those very special type of people who would love to claim that the people who built it couldn't have been Africans. Anyways, Yobe state is very close to lake Chad and parts of Yobe was once covered in lake Chad before it started drying out and strinking due to the encroaching Sahara desert. According to Scientist, back in 5,000 BC, lake Chad, known as Mega lake Chad was much bigger and was the largest lake in Africa.It was larger than all of Germany, France and Netherlands combined. The boat could have been an explanation of the lake cultures around the area and the extent of the lake.

Here is a pic of mega lake chad thousands of years ago. Even though it's the driest region in Nigeria today, most of Northeastern Nigeria was under water then.
Very interesting! At least knowledge is coming out from this post grin. I'm so scared for when it dries up fully.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 12:42pm On May 18, 2017
9jakool:

Yes, as a vassal state you must pay tribute. You also don't have complete independence, since you are a territory that must answer to Oyo's rule.
It wasn't until king Ghezo's rule almost a century later that Dahomey was able to completely secure its independence from Oyo.
How did he succeed in doing that? Never understood this part.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 12:43pm On May 18, 2017
fanficgirl:

This is just from last week news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkkXa5yOmCA
Atoma Difya, Otaya, Shira, Brenda, Vera ect.
so you have also joined the train?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 12:44pm On May 18, 2017
JiggamanGh:

Yes, is that even question
But is it greater than the kanem Bornu empire or the sokoto caliphate grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 12:47pm On May 18, 2017
vaxx:
Stop bleaching. Black is beautiful. Look out this young beautiful woman from gjhana.
Very pretty! Let me post the age less beauty in follow up

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 12:50pm On May 18, 2017
vaxx:
sure .but do you know many nigerians business men are now using the basis of benin soft law on edication to promote their bogus university in the country. I will tell you this reality.many schools attended by nigerians are owned by nigerians and are far below standard. You can graduate within 6 months. Do you know the funny thing. This bogus school has a direct link to NYSC. Making their 6 months graduate eligible for youth service. I forsee danger for the future of education in nigeria. You are from benin right?
Most Nigerians in Benin aren't there for school though. Yes, education in Nigeria is looking scary. No, I'm not from Benin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 1:05pm On May 18, 2017
But the person that created this thread is probably mad or hallucinating!!!
kenya that can't pay primary teachers their monthly salary!!! grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2017
leathalbeast:
and why would we Ghanaians lie about having 5 million Nigerians here, I even wished we had just 5 hundred thousand of you here. having many of you here is more of a disadvantage than an advantage.
Nigerians in Ghana is around 1 million, mainly Igbo traders and few students who failed to get admitted to Nigeria higher institutions because of their low IQ.

Surprisingly, these dumb students will go on to become the brightest students in Ghana. This makes me to think, that the average I.Q of Ghanaians is way below average human I.Q and this makes me to think whether you guys are really humans after all grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 1:17pm On May 18, 2017
adamskutty:
But the person that created this thread is probably mad or hallucinating!!!

kenya that can't pay primary teachers their monthly salary!!! grin grin
I suggest you get your facts right before posting nonesense cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 1:20pm On May 18, 2017
CocoMilian:
I suggest you get your facts right before posting nonesense cool
I am never wrong sweery!!! It happened last year!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 1:21pm On May 18, 2017
Nowenuse:

We do. Just that it is not promoted as the standard of beauty as such.

Hahahahhaha grin grin lol please come and visit Kenya and let us teach u something outta that little knowledge you've got. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:22pm On May 18, 2017
fanficgirl:

Most Nigerians in Benin aren't there for school though. Yes, education in Nigeria is looking scary. No, I'm not from Benin.
ook. spare your time to read my topic on education in nigeria. i posted some very interesting research.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:25pm On May 18, 2017
fanficgirl:

Very pretty! Let me post the age less beauty in follow up
so beautiiful. she looks like a model. have you ever dated a ghanian before? if so how will you compare them to nigerians
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 1:26pm On May 18, 2017
fanficgirl:

You claimed our perspective of beauty (fake nails, bleaching, extensions) is only specific to Nigeria and not other African countries. Go and reread your post undecided.

I'm tired of you jumping into posts that you clearly haven't followed from where the argument began. undecided

Word of advice,take a back seat sip some tea and lay off from my posts.... grin
I clearly cant reason with u smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 1:26pm On May 18, 2017
vaxx:
when oni of ife came to ghana last four month. He himself wonder how come nigerians are so much in numbers.
During the last African women cup of nations, it was said that Nigerians in Cameroon number up to 4 million out of the 19 million population and most are in Douala doing business. Note that Cameroon is french speaking though some parts speak English. So if Nigerians can be so many (if that report is accurate) in a French country then why is Ghana( English speaking to the core) special?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 1:28pm On May 18, 2017
forgiveness:

They remain because I suppose they are local champions. grin

Not as impressive as the university of Ibadan's alumni. grin

At times i feel like am discussing with a five year Old..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 1:29pm On May 18, 2017
adamskutty:
I am never wrong sweery!!! It happened last year!

Hahaha grin what is wrong with some of these nairalanders
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:31pm On May 18, 2017
freshest4live:

During the last African women cup of nations, it was said that Nigerians in Cameroon number up to 4 million out of the 19 million population and most are in Douala doing business. Note that Cameroon is french speaking though some parts speak English. So if Nigerians can be so many (if that report is accurate) in a French country then why is Ghana( English speaking to the core) special?
i dont get your logic here. Pls can you explain further. What are you trying to acheived?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 1:34pm On May 18, 2017
Muafrika2:

Am surprised at how little Naijans know about their own neighbours

Well am not grin

Its usually all about them.
They are self-centered.
That's why they are where they are at now.
And wanna forcefully compete with other 1st world countries grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:34pm On May 18, 2017
Isahalbash:

First of all, Kanuri is d major language spoken in Borno some tribes like Maghi, Babur, shuwa arabs, speak it fluently jst like most kanuris in Adamawa speak fulani very well. It's hard to differentiate sum Marghis frm Kanuris, because de speak Kanuri most times xcept if de want to gossipgrin. D difference x dis; Marghis have many christians, I tink de speak more English.

A Kanuri girl from borno, told me that; most kanuris beat dere children if dey spk hausa- And also used a derogatory words " Afuno Banza" ( Hausas r useless). My father use to say; " Hausas can't b trusted, they can swear heaven nd earth even if de are lying and they are disrespectful, they r very abusive." I can attest to d lying and abusive because I have Hausas as cousins, Nephews and Nieces'- it seems de r born with it.

Our best friends r d fulanis, Marghis r our brodas,Shuwa na we dey marry dem girls like we dey do fulanisgringrin , Babur hate us diiegrin.infact, d miyyetti Allah chairman in Guri LG is a kanuri( I dunno how its happened).

Finally, mostly people from d NE don't understand Hausa very well... Firstlady is am examplegrin

Thanks 4d clarification.
I have been to Southern Borno, Adamawa and most parts of the North-east except Yobe.

I think most Marghis who speak Kanuris are those marghi muslims from Damboa LGA, who have been largely 'Kanurinized'. And also, those marghis who have stayed in Maiduguri.
Shuwa arabs speak kanuri of course, they are nomadic people who settled in Kanuri land.
But most people from Southern Borno do not speak Kanuri. They speak their own languages and Hausa as a lingua franca.

In Adamawa, fulani is spoken by the smaller minority tribes, but Hausa still remains the major lingua franca. Large tribes like Higgi, Bachama, Chamba, Kilba e.t.c do not speak fulani and many of them, including the fulanis cannot speak Hausa well. But Hausa is gainning ground better in Adamawa from what i have observed.

I never knew that first lady could not speak Hausa well, that's interesting to know.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JiggamanGh: 1:36pm On May 18, 2017
forgiveness:

Oyo empire even covered more grounds than Benin Empire.

Mere Oyo machineries humiliated and defeated the Ashanti Kingdom. grin

The whole Benin Republic was under the rules and control of Oyo empire even up till Ghana border. grin

If Ashanti empire was sure of defeating the Oyos, they would have regrouped, reorganized and re-strategised but they chicken out and returned to avoid disaster. grin

Afterall, Oyo empire conquered Dahomey after few resistance. grin

You call ambush humiliated defeat, you lucky Dahomey and other Akan tribes ambush us or else you probably will be speaking twi.

The Ashanti only decided to invade you guys because they were annoyed that you decided to help akyem and other Akan tribe. This should tell you who was more powerful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 1:37pm On May 18, 2017
vaxx:
i dont get your logic here. Pls can you explain further. What are you trying to acheived?
I'm saying if Nigerians can be so many in a country like Cameroon ( not an entirely English speaking nation) then why not Ghana given that Ghanians speak English like us?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2017
forgiveness:

Please, list the alumni of University of Ghana and let us compare with the University of Lagos. No bi by painting and grass, na by the teaching skills we go know which one better. grin

the reason why you guys will always be behind every one
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 1:38pm On May 18, 2017
vaxx:
so beautiiful. she looks like a model. have you ever dated a ghanian before? if so how will you compare them to nigerians
I've never dated anyone before and she is a model
She won Miss World a while ago.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 1:40pm On May 18, 2017
Isahalbash:

Are we really aggressive? Sorry for datgrin

When Nigerians nd Ghanaians r bashing demselves, jst leave Dem. They r use to it since time immemorialgrin

It seems like I will come to Kenya and start using those ur animals roaming freely for SUYA( a very gud delicacy)gringringringringringrin

Work on your jokes coz you trying to be funny makes you look stupid and btw those "roaming animals" you say get better treatment than you actually do in that your country. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 1:40pm On May 18, 2017
Muafrika2:

Am surprised at how little Naijans know about their own neighbours
To be honest, it seems they know more than I expected. As far as their history goes at least.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 1:42pm On May 18, 2017
CocoMilian:

I'm tired of you jumping into posts that you clearly haven't followed from where the argument began. undecided

Word of advice,take a back seat sip some tea and lay off from my posts.... grin
I clearly cant reason with u smiley
You haven't reasoned with anyone. You've just reigned insults. You are also doing the same thing you are accusing me of undecided.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 18, 2017
Joonana:
That chap and most Nigerians here lack content in their discourse .. they display the same level of ignorance you'll find on the streets of Lagos .. that's the more reason why their leaders keep preying on their ignorance ..
OK let's say Nigeria GDP is 90 trillion naira grin shey u know Lagos GDP will still be times two of almost all African countries own grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 1:44pm On May 18, 2017
Jay254:

the reason why you guys will always be behind every one
Lol behind who?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:45pm On May 18, 2017
Isahalbash:

We relate very well with hausas, fulanis and oda tribes including Igbos. But, d fulanis can't b trusted despite, they r our friends cos de indulge in criminal activities e.g robbery, wen u use Dem as a guard in ur farm, some of Dem connive wit dere brodas to steal ur farm products, wen it's gettn dark- don't ever carry two of Dem on ur bike cos de wil kil u and steal d bike.

How fulani man dat x born to rule rotate d emir stuffgrin

Most of d kanuris don't partake in govt stuff de prefer farming, though at LG level, we have chairmen from Birniwa and Guri respectively.

Yap...badawas r in jigawa as a minority tribe. Early 2000, our chairman was frm dat tribe.

We hv 4 LGAs from 8 under d Hadejia emirate, I tink we shud b more if d hausa-fulani wuru- wuru nodegrin

U wud tink Guri is hausaland, they hv already bcum hausas. Only my grandma mate spk kanurigrin but in birniwa, its impossible especially in villages. They only spk Hausa to me and some hausas in d community and dos bush fulanis wit pencil trousersgrin

Bauchi: My first time of hearing.

Yobe is urbanised, most people doing business like d Igbos and yorubas wud likely learn Hausa cos its easier to understand and they are christians there also from minority tribes.

Interesting.

Is there a Kanuri peoples or students union in Nigeria? I have never heard of one.

Have you met with Kanuris from Niger republic?
Do you know the Kanembus? I heard they have the same origin and speak a similar language to Kanuris.

Do u have Kanuri tribal marks? Why do most Kanuris from Yobe and Jigawa seem not to have tribal marks?

I really wonder why fulani herdsmen are just very bad and terrible people with wicked minds. They engage in robbery and even highway robbery not just in the north alone now but also in the south too.

Are the Badawas predominantly christian or muslims?
Are they battling with Hausanization or Kanurinization as a minority group close to Kanurisband Hausas?

Do you know the demographics of Yobe state very well? I have hardly met people from that state. There are some things i wanted to inquire.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 18, 2017
a great state like Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 1:48pm On May 18, 2017
vaxx:
ook. spare your time to read my topic on education in nigeria. i posted some very interesting research.
Will do! Why are you so invested in Nigeria if you don't mind me asking?

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.