Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6292358 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7162) (7163) (7164) (7165) (7166) (7167) (7168) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ghana Test Labs will increase by 100 bringing our testing labs to 126

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Problemkid1:
Port Harcourt is far more developed and beautiful than your Nairoslum. All your crap citis are shitty full of slums. grin grin

Port Harcourt again tongue grin grin
clean roads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
68,800 Test carried out

1042 cases confirmed in Ghana

20,000 test awaiting results

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Just30:
HEY Kenya

Ghana and South Africa as heads of African finance ministers council have been able to secure a 9 month freeze on debt repayment for Kenya

grin grin grin
That is a show of leadership . well , kenya is still owing africa union some 3 million dollar , that shouldn't be freeze

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
vaxx1:
That is a show of leadership . well , kenya is still owing africa union some 3 million dollar , that shouldn't be freeze
grin grin grin grin grin

They wont be able to pay

They need mercy from AU

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ozone4oz(m): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
rvp20182:
Kumasi - very depressing - like the average Nigerian slumpolis. To imagine Ashantis have had gold for centuries and with absolutely nothing to show for it make me question the intelligence of people there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhILE33xFbI
It's not all about high-rise building, it's all about planning and cleaness.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kumasi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
rvp20182:
When will you achieve this kind of wealth. 2050 definitely NOT Possible. I think I will be dead before we see anything like that in Kumasi or Accra or Tema or Takoradi.

Watch it. Ghana you've bought your own propaganda..that is very dangerous,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QefIybvNsU
What is so special about this crap video you're posting about. Your nairobi is shitty and full of slums. The world's largest slums

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Just30:
Nairobi is the world largest slum grin grin grin

everyone knows that
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:01am On Apr 20, 2020
rvp20182:
More slums - you already run to residences - when you see Nairobi world class residential estate - what will you tell people about the GOLD>

GHANA is just mini Nigeria - no trees - just slums.

Next time you want to have vision 2050 of residential estate - try this kind of thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeI4JF6iIZs

Huh, no trees. Can your nairobi ever be like this. 2000 years your Nairoslum can never have trees like Abuja. Not to talk of the rest of the cities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:04am On Apr 20, 2020
rvp20182:
More slums - you already run to residences - when you see Nairobi world class residential estate - what will you tell people about the GOLD>

GHANA is just mini Nigeria - no trees - just slums.

Next time you want to have vision 2050 of residential estate - try this kind of thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeI4JF6iIZs

All what you have are just bush surround the corners. And you called those ones trees grin grin

1&2 Lagos city
3&4 Owerri city. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:36am On Apr 20, 2020
Austine1212:

We don't have cities with 20m citizens

That is why I said you should shut up and use SA as a country of almost 60m...you get it now grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:38am On Apr 20, 2020
jl115:

My argument was that SA has won the most majors in the modern Era...................So what's your point?

I called you out on your B.S...but no you let be prolonging issue...agree and move on

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:40am On Apr 20, 2020
Austine1212:

Lol I wasn't talking about Nigeria

Nigeria got nothing special that would make me like it to an extend of talking about it

Just shut it..you are everywhere..lie to my face that you don't talk Nigerian in your Twitter account, YouTube and even Facebook....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:40am On Apr 20, 2020
obaaderemi:
That's his real life profile. grin grin

Hehehe what a time to be alive...we"be behold the old granny ruckus in its true form.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:42am On Apr 20, 2020
obaaderemi:
So how did you find your way to a Nigerian site and then go as far as registering on it and staying and spending so much time on it? You people reason like monkeys.

He is a liar..go to his Twitter page and you will see him talking Nigeria..same with YouTube and other if his social media handle...
This is the height of obsession

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:45am On Apr 20, 2020
obaaderemi:
Eastern Missing Link Road was built by RCC. grin

And yes, RCc is a Nigerian company incorporated in Nigeria as a local company since 1963!
grin That road alone is 17 km. Show me any other Nairobi road longer than that was built recently between 2014 and 2019. Only one is longer. You know nothing about Kenya. wink

Lol the longest road built in Kenya as at last year is just a miniscule 17km....lol is Kenya that primitive...
And to think their saviour "Nigerians" are the ones breaking this boundaries for them makes me wonder why this thread still exist..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:48am On Apr 20, 2020
rvp20182:
I think we can safely argue that foreign airlines dominate your airline industry. As for domestic air travel - only the suicidal will board those flying coffins.

Certainly, kenya is miles ahead of you in domestic airline. Wilson Airport - that deal exclusively with domestic flights - is busier in aircraft landing than Abuja.

JamboJet alone flies about 2M passengers domestically in Kenya.

So jambojet does better domestic travel than seven Air peace..lol cool story bro

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:49am On Apr 20, 2020
obaaderemi:
You mean like the Kenyan local flights where tyres fall off planes in midair? grin

Ouch!!!...he threw a stone knowing fully well that he lives in a glass house grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:51am On Apr 20, 2020
Baliv254:
This is what they proudly bragging that a nigerian company was constructing a road in nairobi, a firm that was fronted by the EU because they were funding the project
Niggas took 5 years to do 5 kms and still kenyan authorities had to find another company to complete the project,

Ogas Proudly Exporting corruption..

Regardless it is the longest road built in Kenya by us

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:53am On Apr 20, 2020
obaaderemi:
This is not what we are talking about, man. grin
Don't just jump into things this way.

You should have cancelled that his nonsense post

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:21am On Apr 20, 2020
obaaderemi:
Are you this dumb? grin You negotiated for that lian facility. It wasn't offered. The same way you are still begging them for the facility 4 years on, today. grin

And that is why the IMF has forced you to introduce VAT of up to 16% on your people. Just wait, harsher measures are going to be forced on you by the same IMF sooner than you think.

The real.colony...smh.
I spit

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:42am On Apr 20, 2020
jl115:

Yeah I don't care about your guys debate, simply stated that 2 thirds if all the gold ever mined comes from SA

You came to brag

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:54am On Apr 20, 2020
rvp20182:
What Crap is this? Peri-urban slum? Heck even Kakamega town in western kenya is better than shiet. WHERE DID YOU TAKE GOLD Nigga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BvynqLfYto

Lol very funny dude with the loudest mouth...
Your video reveals the newly 2km constructed un-marked road and of course the newly installed counterfeit streetlight...bush people...

Is Kenya that mediocre

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:57am On Apr 20, 2020
rvp20182:
Cities in developed world have slums. Slums in west Africa have cities. Get the difference. Joburg has slums. Capetown. Nairobi. But your entire city is ONE BIG SLUM

Without slums - Nairobi would compete with London or Berlin or etc.

Nairobi is a modern city. Yours are slumpolis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24nCr4Je6Ag

Lawd have mercy....Even joburg and Capetown can't say that nonsense..Heck even modern Sandton

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:00am On Apr 20, 2020
rvp20182:
Struggling against a concrete slum I wouldn't want to live in - where are the trees nigga? where are lawns? where is vegetation? You think a house just pouring cement.

In Kenya affluence almost always mean greenery.

This example of high end Nairobi residence - greenery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X0NoTmFcrk

All I see is a deplorable ugly road for a neighbourhood with this much hype...we are talking affulence and you bring this rubbish of a road...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:02am On Apr 20, 2020
Danielnino00:

Don't over hype yourself...

it has already been proven that Nairobi is a city made up of a few tiny CBDs and many slums..

He is good at that stupid self hype thingy...I always burst his fragile ego

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:04am On Apr 20, 2020
obaaderemi:
grin Even their cbd is nothing to write home about.

I established that last week with factual current videos on that ramshackled location (CBD)

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 2:50am On Apr 20, 2020
samorobo:

I called you out on your B.S...but no you let be prolonging issue...agree and move on
On what B.S did you call me out?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 2:51am On Apr 20, 2020
samorobo:

You came to brag
I stated the facts
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:43am On Apr 20, 2020
smileyMeanwhile in Lagos......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7162) (7163) (7164) (7165) (7166) (7167) (7168) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.