Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,009 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282927 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7235) (7236) (7237) (7238) (7239) (7240) (7241) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:33am On Apr 26, 2020
gallivant:

That small district again..... sad

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:32am On Apr 26, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

And low IQ africans will accept it..... U.S which its foreign policy is to depopulate africa so it can control our resources and we are busy taking its medicin for covid 19 while our brothers in U.S need it more since they are dying the most in U.S? I fear that low IQ will make us go extict one day and its sad to see africans think that it will be impossible... We are the weakest people on earth, it doesn't require much for us to go extict like the native americans. Only some will be left living in reservations while chinese and u.s split our lands for themselves.
So is it witchcraft or skin pain? I really don't get it. How can you question such an important support at this critical moment? Wait till it gets to your doorstep, you'will appreciate it. remember, in the worse case scenario of the US and the UK, they are far capable in capacity than us. therefore, their worse is our better. our brother as you called it are not dying there because they don't have resources, it is as a results of many having underlying health conditions, or they are old.Let's stop being bitter where we shouldn't. In any day, I will trust US supplies over China. I think Ghana leadership works better, you don't wait till you' are overwhelmed before calling for help, when you do that you will be the one killing the people not the virus anymore..

I really don't buy this bullshit idea that the US wanted to exterminate us ,wherever that idea come from , it is not a well thought out. but wait, are you saying we should reject US assistance but keep going to church to request for US visa favour bro stop bleeding, it is hypocrisy...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kkins25(m): 5:46am On Apr 26, 2020
vaxx:
So is it witchcraft or skin pain? I really don't get it. How can you question such an important support at this critical moment? Wait till it gets to your doorstep, you'will appreciate it. remember, in the worse case scenario of the US and the UK, they are far capable in capacity than us. therefore, their worse is our better. our brother as you called it are not dying there because they don't have resources, it is as a results of many having underlying health conditions, or they are old.Let's stop being bitter where we shouldn't. In any day, I will trust US supplies over China. I think Ghana leadership works better, you don't wait till you' are overwhelmed before calling for help, when you do that you will be the one killing the people not the virus anymore..

I really don't buy this bullshit idea that the US wanted to exterminate us ,wherever that idea come from , it is not a well thought out. but wait, are you saying we should reject US assistance but keep going to church to request for US visa favour bro stop bleeding, it is hypocrisy...
moreso, why would any world power want to depopulate one of the worlds largest consumer market?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 6:25am On Apr 26, 2020
Daejoyoung:

lol l still dey alive o. How your side nah? Hope say you don stop to find trouble grin

You are scarce around these streets . Ramaphosa be trying to kee me with hunger & stress o; no food to chop,no drugs from igbos grin, grin,no alcohol. I took a break though from nigga to nigga trouble grin,too boring (repetitive ). Now I dey find onyibo trouble better entertaining cheesy. New wahala everyday to make me forget about hunger grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 6:29am On Apr 26, 2020
It was a mixed feeling today as the Bishop on the Niger - Anglican Communion, Rt. Rev. Dr Owen Nwokolo reached out to five thousand families with #30million worth of food items in the Diocese who are experiencing hardship as a result of the total lockdown order by both Federal and State Governments.

Bishop Nwokolo who unveiled this earlier today in the Bishopscourt, reiterated that the lockdown order has impacted negatively on most families.

He charged churches and well-to-do individuals to extent kind gesture to vulnerable families around them.

Speaking shortly after the presentation, the most senior Archdeacon in the Diocese On The Niger Ven Obi Ubaka, the Archdeacon of Onitsha Main Archdeaconry thanked the Bishop On The Niger for the kind gesture, pledging that the Priests would ensure that the targeted families are reached. He prayed God Almighty to bless the Diocese On The Niger.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 6:29am On Apr 26, 2020
jl115:

SMH grin grin you simply can't have a normal discussion without racial undertones can you?
Lol,Jan van Riebeck caused it grin.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 6:33am On Apr 26, 2020
Anglican diocese on the Niger(Onitsha). Something that can never happened in Kenya grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 6:46am On Apr 26, 2020
jl115:

You've been brainwashed with conspiracy theories mate.... That's why you believe that..... But in actual fact they don't have that much power at all wink

LMFAO, well they were powerful enough to infiltrate the nazis in the union buildings through the likes of Anton Rupert wink& the hymers cheesy. Are they not the * captains of industry* now after infiltrating the ANC using the likes of Slovo, Zille & Suzman to name a few? grin

But atleast you guys are both God's chosen people grin,that's according to your pastor Angus grin; pic 1. grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 6:52am On Apr 26, 2020
jl115:

Besides for their Air force... Israel produces most of its own equipment
merkeva tanks are not made in Israel but upgraded to suit their need in Israel likewise the navy. Airforce only try in drones and a few smart bombs,

They have been living large at the expense of the US military and industrial capability.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 6:58am On Apr 26, 2020
jl115:

Got caught by the SSA trying to steal South African missile technology wink
US has been caught spying by many countries even eavesdropping on discussions between world leaders.

Maybe they really didn't do a secret work, and from what I read on that report, they already got almost all they wanted before being caught, by aljazeera
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 7:23am On Apr 26, 2020
You've been warned yee steroid abusers.

A medical expert, Dr Chinonso Egemba, says users of skin-lightening creams, which contain steroids, are more likely to have severe illness or die from coronavirus disease.

Egemba, who is popularly known as ‘Aproko Doctor’, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Wednesday, that some bleaching creams and soaps contained steroids, which reduced body immunity.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/15/coronavirus-bleaching-can-lead-to-covid-19-death-medical-expert-warns-nigerians/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:33am On Apr 26, 2020
Yes, this kind of primitivity cannot happen in Kenya. If you want to help people - send them money via their accounts or mobile money.
Problemkid1:
Anglican diocese on the Niger(Onitsha). Something that can never happened in Kenya grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

you made me do ths..its your fault cheesy grin

anyway እህትሽ ​​እንዴት ነች? ,,you once posted her photo here grin

She doin fine. Very fine. . .

Ante gin endet neh bakeh?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2020
Nairobi-Nakuru highway - just before you drop the great rift valley escarpment.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 8:13am On Apr 26, 2020
kikuyu1:

This; sweetie! When the centuries of benefits they received that led to their present dominance comes up THEY
-change the subject
-don't hear/understand
-screech "victim mentality " offering a river of sanctimonious Ghandi homilies that would nauseate Mother Teresa !!
So true, especially the bolded. This is how they managed to convince their apologists that apartheid made them stronger and better people grin grin. I swear to the maker ,some people are demented grin. They have them convinced that without the hardships they had to go (thanks to Europeans ),that they wouldn't be the people they are today grin...the maimanes of this world.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Here's a story on Israeliness, written by a Chosenite. Critically it offers insight into Shlomo's typical interaction with non Jews showing how they regularly behave when nobody is watching; how they treat people economically beneath them. Its a handle into one of the greatest issues of our time:WHY DO JEWS ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PEOPLE?
Not just Germans but Russians, Poles, Romanians, Czechs....I rmbr being astounded in 98 when a mild mannered Hungarian born Belgian went red in the face sputtering a laundry list of their crimes pre and post WW2. Some of you spend too much time on here. Try and talk to 65+ yr old Europeans. Their experiences and first hand info dealing with these Cacanderthals would perfectly match those of the Paradise Hotel workers. Were the Kenyans who survived the Israeli bombing Anti Semitic? You be the judge.
The Mombasa Paradise Hotel false flag bombing happened Nov 2002 but it shows the unfortunate pathologies Israelis inflict on others. It's simultaneously shocking, hilarious and tragic.
It occurred during a terrible time in Kenya; the last year of the Moi era when poverty was rampant , corruption was normal and everyone had become immunised to 5th world deprivation. In the 2 decades since Sulami blew up his hotel we've become a new country.

Everyone should first read the experiences of the poor Kenyans forced to work for the Sons of the Synagogue of Satan. I can't believe the site is still up!

For example, there were religious who could not sign room service on Friday. We would write down their room number and wait for Sunday to pay. After Saturday, some would refuse. They would say, 'You've invented the shipment, you forged my signature.' At the end of the management, they would have to bill us. I didn't believe that was how people could behave
[url][https://www.makorrishon.co.il/nrg/online/1/ART/995/971.htmlurl]

We didn't know if the Israeli guests were animals or humans. I was constantly being offered, 'Will I give you ten bucks, want to come,'?

When the workers finally had enough "Al Qaeda" struck.

November 27, 2002, Hanan Adini, an Israeli who was then the hotel manager, convened the workers and promised that the next day Solmi would arrive with the money. In the morning, the rush began to the hotel, even of employees who were no longer employed, such as Rebecca Toko, to receive their wages. The al-Qaeda terrorists had other plans. Toko did not return home

A decade later Sulami was taken to court by fellow Chosenites suing him for fraud over the time share issue and settled out of court.
Read this at least twice! THE PROBLEM ISN'T ANTI SEMITISM BUT THE BEHAVIOUR OF IMPOSTOR JEWS.

BTW, W AFRICANS MANY OF YOUR LEBANESE ARE ACTUALLY IMPOSTORS!?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 8:41am On Apr 26, 2020
rvp20182:
Yes, this kind of primitivity cannot happen in Kenya. If you want to help people - send them money via their accounts or mobile money.
They also send money to some people and foods to some people too. That's how we roll here in naija wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 26, 2020
Some cities in west Africa can't glow this way at night wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2020
Some cities in west can only dream of such iconic offices. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2020
Some cities in west can only dream of such traffic flow.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 26, 2020
Some cities in west can only dream of such malls. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 26, 2020
Some cities in west can only dream of such beauty. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2020
You know you dont have to copy Ghanaian Highways to just to be relevant

grin grin grin

1st pic

Shma:
Some cities in west can only dream of such traffic flow.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Some cities in west can only dream of such neatness smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2020
Some cities in west Africa can only dream of such highways. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2020
Some cities in west Africa can only dream of such skyscrapers smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2020
Just30:

grin grin grin

1st pic

which one?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:55am On Apr 26, 2020
Shma:
which one?

1st pic to your comment i replied to

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2020
Some cities can only dream of such standards..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2020
That I believe is Karen Bomas junction in Nairobi.The only decent road in Ghana was the one donated by George Bush - George Walker Bush Highway - 14kms long.
Just30:

grin grin grin

1st pic

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2020
Just30:

1st pic to your comment i replied to

grin grin
ooh, I see? You mean, the one in westlands?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:00am On Apr 26, 2020
rvp20182:
That I believe is Karen Bomas junction in Nairobi.The only decent road in Ghana was the one donated by George Bush - George Walker Bush Highway - 14kms long.
here you go again

you still lack behind us in the roads department

There are too many decent roads here

That is not Karen but Multichoice interchange grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7235) (7236) (7237) (7238) (7239) (7240) (7241) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.