Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,887 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282654 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7266) (7267) (7268) (7269) (7270) (7271) (7272) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2020
leo552:

West Africans are suffering from brain hemorrhage,most of your arguments are childish and doesn't hold water.Jumping on every info without verification, what do you know in military,do you understand the doctrines of war or what makes a force stands up?
Deal with your boko haram first before giving us your own version of military ranking.
well enough to know that your military is overly corrupt.

Yes I never said I know a thing about military, but with the little I know, Kenya has a small military might.

We are fighting terrorism its an ideology and takes years to totally defeat.
Are you ok now my stupid son.?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 9:28am On Apr 29, 2020
rvp20182:
I do understand and sympathize with Boers (somewhat) having been here since the 15-17th century - you can claim to be genuinely white African.

1. That 30,000 white African boer farmers owns 90% of Arable land in South Africa. The Boer farmer just sticks out like a sore thumb and become a rallying call for Malema's - who will always think African independence in South Africa was in vain without land ownership reverting back...see Zimbabwe, kenya, etc

2.The Boers only voted to end Apartheid because the world said NO. The sanctions became too much. The economy tanked and the shame so forbearing. The Boer finally had to give in to black majority rule

3.Anyway, let me tell you what will happen in the near future. South Africa is entering the Latin America phase - the middle-class trap (only Chile managed to escape to developed world while rest are stuck in middle of nowhere) - and that basically mean the economy will remain stagnant - unable to move forward - and Boers land and mine ownership will become the "leftist" struggle for economic equality in the midst of world's most unequal wealth distribution.

4. Malema will improve his ranking from 8% to something like 33% - enough to form a gov. In a 3-4 party system - Malema can win power within a decade - especially if things continue the way they are - 1 or -1% - breeding crime, unemployment, and folks will get tired of ANC.

5.Heck, my kid's teacher who went back to South Africa - was not available yesterday for an online lesson. The reason power blackout. That doesn't happen even in Kenya.

1. Wrong, according to the land Audit white farmers own about 70% of Private farm land in total whites own about 40% of the arable land, Government owns 24% and Black people own around 36%.

2. The only fact that matters is that over 60% of White people voted yes to abolish apartheid in 92.

3. Nice opinion mate wink but seeing the economic reforms currently taking place under Ramaphosa I'm very upbeat about our future wink

4. The EFF will reach its peak at about 15%. Also infighting and the fact that the ANC actually has a competent President again has in fact hurt their approval rating!!

5. Maybe your teachers kid forgot to pay her bills as there has been no loadshedding in the last couple of months and certainly not within the lockdown period...... P.S South Africa provides electricity to over 90% of its population..... If it only had to provide for 60% of the population like Kenya does then there would've been no loadshedding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Empresskrista(f): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2020
Hello, just wanted to inform you that you can get MTN data at a cheaper rate..Contact me on Whatsapp via 08119944287.
I also sell airtime for all networks and I can help you subscribe your GoTv, DSTV and Startimes.
If you're interested in starting off this same business as a side job, contact me as well.
It's a good day to make good and legit money �MTN DATA For Sale
N500 - 1Gb instead of 700Mb
N1000 - 2Gb instead of 1.5gb
N2000 - 5Gb instead of 4.5gb
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:05am On Apr 29, 2020
40% owned by 30,000 in a country with probably 10-20m peasant farmers is not acceptable. Ramaphosa is the last wall ANC has - after which - Malema will get a listening from desperate South Africa and his crazy ideas will get public acceptance. If Ramaphose fails - Malema will spring up - because ANC have thrown in their whole - Mandela, Mbeki, Zuma and Ramaphose - different talents - and not working.

As regard the true story about my daughter. The lady teacher is a Zimbwabwean. Expelled by farm invasion. Now lives in South Africa and work in Kenya. She went back due to COVID - and yesterday she was not online - I ask my daughter - she said the teacher had power issues.

Re-check your ANC propaganda on load shedding again.

As for Kenya - we are doing well - about 15yrs ago - we only had 12% of our people connected - a mere 350,000 household - now we are approaching 8M households in a country with 11m households. We are about 60% ( Census 2019) - although gov thought we were at 75% - so we have some way to go - we will get there - before you resolve ESKOM Issues.

jl115:

1. Wrong, according to the land Audit white farmers own about 70% of Private farm land in total whites own about 40% of the arable land, Government owns 24% and Black people own around 36%.

2. The only fact that matters is that over 60% of White people voted yes to abolish apartheid in 92.

3. Nice opinion mate wink but seeing the economic reforms currently taking place under Ramaphosa I'm very upbeat about our future wink

4. The EFF will reach its peak at about 15%. Also infighting and the fact that the ANC actually has a competent President again has in fact hurt their approval rating!!

5. Maybe your teachers kid forgot to pay her bills as there has been no loadshedding in the last couple of months and certainly not within the lockdown period...... P.S South Africa provides electricity to over 90% of its population..... If it only had to provide for 60% of the population like Kenya does then there would've been no loadshedding.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:08am On Apr 29, 2020
We spend about half of that - leasing new vehicles every year for police cars alone. Police get brand new cars every year and if it as much as develop a mechanical problem - they call for a new one. We don't buy them - we simply lease.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001344606/inside-interior-ministry-sh12-6b-police-cars-leasing-tender-dispute

Mzal3ndo:

$0.256 billion as of the 2018/2019 fiscal year, the amount grew last year but i failed to get the necessary documentation. https://www.parliament.go.tz/uploads/budgetspeeches/1525875930-HOTUBA%20YA%20MAMBO%20YA%20NDANI%20YA%20NCHI.pdf page 32.
Most of the money is used to pay salaries of the Police personnel while the rest goes to other uses. And on the report the currency is in Tanzanian shilling. Go for Jeshi la Polisi figures

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2020
By next year or so - Kenya will be outspending you - and you talk about military gear. You can pay your soldiers with yams or ask them to go looting and raping spree in lieu of a decent salary as they do - but you cannot buy military gear with naira. You need dollars. You probably have rotten and rusted Rusian gear.

Kenya military are in Somali fighting Alshabaab - something the US cannot stomach - and we are not struggling against home-grown terror like Nigeria. Moi was a mild dictator and we were a democracy. We have never had a military coup and probably won't as long as we pay them well, keep their discipline well and proffesanalism very high.

pacretus:
let's discuss military and leave politics for now. You were not under a military rule yet moi spent 25 years in power.

Chadians have an effective force and don't really care about their lives, those fighting bokoharam are ex Chadian militias now paid by the government of idris derbi, so yes they fight dirty like the terrorists, the US has a base in kenya not so much as hut can they build in Nigeria,
In the 90s Nigerian soldiers under the United nations took over from the US after they were badly beaten and handed their a.sses by a bunch of ragtag militia, where was kenya?

Talking of funding, You spend on your military and yet nothing formidable to show for it.
The Nigerian military is well taken care of, and a potent force.
No military that isn't corrupt but there must be things on ground to show they are working.

Nigerian military isn't your mate Mr man. We make drones, armoured vehicles, guns, military boats, warships, bombs, rocket pods for helicopters,and military kits. That bokoharam is still able to carry out attacks is because of the corruption, it took Us 2 weeks to decimate bokoharam in 2014,

So please it's okay to compare economy and city, but military or police wise we ain't the mates bro.

Only South Africa can discuss military with us

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:12am On Apr 29, 2020
Meanwhile....

Kenya National Bureau of Statistics compiled the data, which confirmed the declining fertility rates that have now manifested in the dipping in school enrolment.

“Though Kenya’s population is still youthful, the rate of increase has slowed down since the 2009 census, an indication of declining fertility…the pyramid shows that children less than 5 years old are fewer compared to those in the subsequent age cohort,” the agency reported.

Mandera, Garissa, Marsabit and Wajir remain the hotspots for the population expansion, but they are evened out by the smaller households in Nairobi, Mombasa, Nyeri and Kirinyaga.
[url][https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/amp/article/2001369521/small-family-sizes-shrink-enrolment-in-schoolsurl]

The demographic dividend is here! Its still in its early stages but the reality of fewer kids and more economically active adults, critically with fewer dependants means more disposable income for all.
Though Somalis as usual didn't get the memo this single development will help grow our economy grow 12x by 2050.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:14am On Apr 29, 2020
rvp20182:
By next year or so - Kenya will be outspending you - and you talk about military gear. You can pay your soldiers with yams or ask them to go looting and raping spree in lieu of a decent salary as they do - but you cannot buy military gear with naira. You need dollars. You probably have rotten and rusted Rusian gear.

Kenya military are in Somali fighting Alshabaab - something the US cannot stomach - and we are not struggling against home-grown terror like Nigeria. Moi was a mild dictator and we were a democracy. We have never had a military coup and probably won't as long as we pay them well, keep their discipline well and proffesanalism very high.

1. A military coup has nothing to do with pay

2. There is nothing like Mild dictator
You are either a dictator or you are not.

Kenya practise a flawed democracy
It is a totalitarian system that have similarities with a Monarchy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dlonra(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2020
samorobo:

Enugu is better than mombassa and the rest of your slum counties...fact

The areal views of Enugu vs Mombasa tells alot about Nigeria. Seriously can Enugu even rival Nyali estate in Mombasa? Nigerian standards are really low grin. In Kenyan standards only Lagos & Abuja qualify as Cities. The rest are Villages

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2020
Thank good - your military coups didn't pan out that badly. And look like you've learned a new English word. I wish your countryman Vaxx could put in similar effort. We wouldn't think Ghanaians are as equally educated as Nigerians.
Just30:

1. A military coup has nothing to do with pay

2. There is nothing like Mild dictator
You are either a dictator or you are not.

Kenya practise a flawed democracy
It is a totalitarian system that have similarities with a Monarchy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2020
That was the inflection point - I think 2016/2015 is the first time the next cohort was less than succeeding one - the pyramid will start to form - and we will transition.

So give the 5-10 yrs old - another 10yrs - and we start to reap the benefits - around 2025!

kikuyu1:
Meanwhile....

[url][https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/amp/article/2001369521/small-family-sizes-shrink-enrolment-in-schoolsurl]

The demographic dividend is here! Its still in its early stages but the reality of fewer kids and more economically active adults, critically with fewer dependants means more disposable income for all.
Though Somalis as usual didn't get the memo this single development will help grow our economy grow 12x by 2050.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2020
rationalhuman:
Ha ha , Nice try but here comes the Fact He is Kenyan Citizen, He can not be citizen of India, and you know why? BECAUSE INDIA DONT ALLOW DUAL CITIZENSHIP.

Seems to me you have some inferiority complex that not so much Expects and Businessmen come to your country and Not so much business involvement? Keep trying one day things may change.
Remember Nairobi is a Cosmopolitan City where world communities and expects come, deals, invest, Talk business and enjoy, We appreciate that we have so much to offer and many visitors, technical experts and Expatriates come to Kenya. Not only this improves inter countries business relations and global reach of the nation but boosts economy and tax revenues as well.

We covered this 2 yrs ago before you came: THESE GUYS HAVE MORE INDIANS PER CAPITA THAN WE DO!? IIRC IT'S LIKE 2.5 TO 1.
Here's a link to Indian biz in Naij.

[url][https://www.hciabuja.gov.in/prominent-indian-companies-nigeria.phpurl]

They along with Lebanese actually control shipping, large real estate projects and the little remaining manufacturing.
I get banned whenever I copy paste the link. Google this Indian: stallion group Nigeria.
Being the infantile pathological liars that they are Naijjans keep looping back to this ishyt when it would be wiser to remain silent.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2020
Ednited, have you heard of Kuyu Woreda in the North? I ask cause my info has it it was the dispersal point for some migrants from Axum called Kuyu Kuyu people 900 years ago who ended up here around Mt Kenya.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dlonra(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2020
samorobo:
@rvp, @dlonra @the rest kenyans....roads in Kaduna is better than any road in Kenya...fact grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdf2O2pGr7g

Nigeria is a Very low standard country in the continent. What inferiority complex is making you imagine to be good is actually pathetic. Nigeria can't even Match small countries like Rwanda in road quality let alone afford to feature in list of Countries with the best roads in Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZoIF3KDriU
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 11:54am On Apr 29, 2020
kikuyu1:
Ednited, have you heard of Kuyu Woreda in the North? I ask cause my info has it it was the dispersal point for some migrants from Axum called Kuyu Kuyu people 900 years ago who ended up here around Mt Kenya.

Absolute rubbish, kikuyus are and have always been a bantu tribe. they have inter married heavily with plain nilotes especially the maasai. when the bantus arrived in this areas there were small cushitic and nilotic tribes in this areas which they quickly overpowered because of sheer numbers. kariuki is an example of this kikuyu by birth but dorobo by ancestry. the only possible connection to this cushitic area with the kikuyus is through assimilation of the cushitic tribes that were in existence around the kenya highlands. that is why unlike other bantu tribes there's no definitive way of describing mount Kenya people. you will find a very dark skin person and you will also find a very light skin person a very tall person and a very short person because of the mixed ancestry. kikuyus are not from Ethiopia no way no how stop this whitewashing of our history
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2020
The CEO of TC’s Energy, Mr. Anthony Opoku, has emphatically stated that the company’s power generation from the sea project at Ada Foah, Dangme East District, Greater Accra Region, is on course adding that by the end of 2022 that power will be fed into the national grid at Sogakope, in the Volta Region.

The project which the Ghana-based company is executing alongside Seabased, a Norway/Sweden consortium will see TC’s Energy and the foreign partners generate an initial 100MW from the Atlantic Ocean which will be ramped up to 1000 megawatts

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

Again your low IQ restrict you from doing deeper evaluations. Explain why U.S is eager to bring homosexuality in Africa while africans are startving and which africans continue to say no to. Doesn't the arabs need it more when they are stoning gays? I have no problem engaging with anyone here as long as they write a through counterargument, but again that is something that i dont think many of you can since it requires evaluations which is limited for alot of africans. The low IQ prevents you from reading comprehension, which is that homosexuality is being used as a means to lower the african birthrate. Its already being used in black american communities and works effectively against black youth especially those who grow up without a normal family structures, which a lot of black americans lack with no fathers at home. Barack Obama, the so called the first black president passed more laws for homosexuality than for the african american community while they were being killed by police, this has till this day left a bitter taste for lots of african americans. Today black americans are the biggest homosexual group in America, with cities such as Atlanta, its so bad there that african-american women are crying because they cant find straight african american men like this women here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSztQF19no4

you are definitely from Somalia I can easily tell
you have this skewed view of the world since colonialism
the only reason you have this view is because when the Europeans arrived in Africa they defined people according to how much they have interacted with other people in the world. the Africans who were not in contact with other groups of people from the rest of the world received the worst classification bottom of the barrel.
Africans from the horn or those who were considered hostile I.e maasai, turkana were for the most part not assimilated and left alone for the most part. thus this view of low IQ Africans stems from there where horn of Africa people were lifted to be Arab and considered higher IQ than other Africans but as history has proved us correct that was all hogwash as even currently in countries where they are present kenya,Uganda, Tanzania they are good businessman but no where near the cleverest set of people.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

I must reply coz you mentioned me..man away with your petty selective racism..what did the indians do to you...everything about you rotates on indian thing..its could have been better if your racism extends to other races..oba i have a suspicion that you were educated one of those punjab institutions an the local Indians harassed you.. tongue i could be wrong..or maybe your boss is an Indian an stuff happens.. grin
How can I hate Indians or anyone else for that matter? We have many of them here in Nigeria but you hardly know they exist.
So we have no problem with them. Our businessmen compete favourably with them. For every thriving Indian business here you have at least 5 thriving Nigerian business. That's why we never attacked and looted their businesses.
Unlike Kenya where they were raped, looted and harassed in 82. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
kikuyu1:

We covered this 2 yrs ago before you came: THESE GUYS HAVE MORE INDIANS PER CAPITA THAN WE DO!? IIRC IT'S LIKE 2.5 TO 1.
Here's a link to Indian biz in Naij.

[url][https://www.hciabuja.gov.in/prominent-indian-companies-nigeria.phpurl]

They along with Lebanese actually control shipping, large real estate projects and the little remaining manufacturing.
I get banned whenever I copy paste the link. Google this Indian: stallion group Nigeria.
Being the infantile pathological liars that they are Naijjans keep looping back to this ishyt when it would be wiser to remain silent.
We have more Indians than Kenya but they have less influence in Nigeria than they have in Kenya. As at the time you looted and attacked them in 1982, Indians controlled 80% of all retail business in Kenya and owned about 25& of your economy. It's never so in Nigeria. Period. We've covered this before and you always come up short.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
obaaderemi:
We have more Indians than Kenya but they have less influence in Nigeria than they have in Kenya. As at the time you looted and attacked them in 1982, Indians controlled 80% of all retail business in Kenya and owned about 25& of your economy. It's never so in Nigeria. Period. We've covered this before and you always come up short.

the reason for this is that in East Africa like south Africa there was arpatheid system of governance. whites were considered the cream, Indians and arabs were considered second class, indigenous Africans were considered third class. they were denied basic rights like education and freedom of movement unless one had a kipande(I.d) that showed where you were from and where you worked. once this countries attained independence and the Europeans left the Indians and arabs quickly filled their positions because majority of them were educated more than the indigenous population. In fact up to the mid nineties it was morally okay for politicians to talk about deporting the indians to the uk or india. Although most countries have overcome this you will still find indians and arabs influential in Most East African countries save for Uganda which did in fact chase them away.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
kevomtaani:

the reason for this is that in East Africa like south Africa there was arpatheid system of governance. whites were considered the cream, Indians and arabs were considered second class, indigenous Africans were considered third class. they were denied basic rights like education and freedom of movement unless one had a kipande(I.d) that showed where you were from and where you worked. once this countries attained independence and the Europeans left the Indians and arabs quickly filled their positions because majority of them were educated more than the indigenous population. In fact up to the mid nineties it was morally okay for politicians to talk about deporting the indians to the uk or india. Although most countries have overcome this you will still find indians and arabs influential in Most East African countries save for Uganda which did in fact chase them away.
You see! Honest and factual explanation!

I told your brothers here how moi threatened to deport Indians back to India regardless of citizenship. I posted the link which showed how Indian businesses were singled out during the moi incited riots of 82. The records are there for all to see. Some of your brothers here are not ready to accept facts though. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
rvp20182:
Just discounting the American angle - investment can come from anywhere once you're investor-friendly. But Obaboon you're still a primitive slicing investors by skin color. How can you understand these things?
You can't discount the American angle, silly. Without America the North Koreans would have annexed South Korea and there would be no South Korea. How would the South Koreans have built the kinds of infrastructure they built without finance from America? Would they be investor friendly without those infrastructure? I told you, you don't understand how the world economy functions.

And when you start name- calling, it's a sign of desperation. You don't have to be this desperate because you lost a debate or something. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
He thinks linear instead of multidimensional

grin grin grin
obaaderemi:
You can't discount the American angle, silly. Without America the North Koreans would have annexed South Korea and there would be no South Korea. How would the South Koreans have built the kinds of infrastructure they built without finance from America? Would they be investor friendly without those infrastructure? I told you, you don't understand how the world economy functions.

And when you start name- calling, it's a sign of desperation. You don't have to be this desperate because you lost a debate or something. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
I asked about other Asian tigers in South East Asia- Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and even Malaysia- and you didn't have any American angle. I have asked you about China. The American angle is propaganda from communist and apologist like you - who just cannot admit South Korea did that on their own. South Korea did this on their own. No other country can develop another.

obaaderemi:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
rvp20182:
I asked about other Asian tigers in South East Asia- Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and even Malaysia- and you didn't have any American angle. I have asked you about China. The American angle is propaganda from communist and apologist like you - who just cannot admit South Korea did that on their own. South Korea did this on their own. No other country can develop another.

you just know nothing about Asia

If you want to Know about Singapore, Go and read Lee Kwan yew's book THE SINGAPORE STORY, FROM THIRD WORLD TO FIRST WORLD and ONE MAN VIEW OF THE WRLD
and you will learn a great deal.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
What makes you think I haven't read about Singapore, Lee Kwan Yew's, Malaysia, and many successfully South Asian countries. All these countries grew by their own bootstraps. Nobody held them. Nobody can develop anybody else. The country has to fix its own issues...one after the other. The propaganda that US developed them is baseless. China has copied that model and is moving to a developed nation as we speak.

Part of growing is having a stable macro-economic environment something VERY ALIEN IN GHANA. That is why you're NOT going anywhere. IMF has to come to Ghana quite often because you cannot handle macro-economics - interest rates, inflation, currency stability, etc etc.

No investor can run to Ghana - and lose 50% of their money in one year - because the CEDIS is leaking like a fishing net.

Just30:
you just know nothing about Asia

If you want to Know about Singapore, Go and read Lee Kwan yew's book THE SINGAPORE STORY, FROM THIRD WORLD TO FIRST WORLD and ONE MAN VIEW OF THE WRLD
and you will learn a great deal.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
rvp20182:
What makes you think I haven't read about Singapore, Lee Kwan Yew's, Malaysia, and many successfully South Asian countries. All these countries grew by their own bootstraps. Nobody held them. Nobody can develop anybody else. The country has to fix its own issues...one after the other. The propaganda that US developed them is baseless. China has copied that model and is moving to a developed nation as we speak.
Sure everyone has to fix it own issues

South Korea was developed on American money and US giving them free access into the American market with their re-engineered copies of American and Japanese products.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mbakuthegreat: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
kevomtaani:

you are definitely from Somalia I can easily tell
you have this skewed view of the world since colonialism
the only reason you have this view is because when the Europeans arrived in Africa they defined people according to how much they have interacted with other people in the world. the Africans who were not in contact with other groups of people from the rest of the world received the worst classification bottom of the barrel.
Africans from the horn or those who were considered hostile I.e maasai, turkana were for the most part not assimilated and left alone for the most part. thus this view of low IQ Africans stems from there where horn of Africa people were lifted to be Arab and considered higher IQ than other Africans but as history has proved us correct that was all hogwash as even currently in countries where they are present kenya,Uganda, Tanzania they are good businessman but no where near the cleverest set of people.

Im not from zoomalia.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
rvp20182:

Part of growing is having a stable macro-economic environment something VERY ALIEN IN GHANA. That is why you're NOT going anywhere.

so how come Ghana Macroeconomic environment is way better than Kenya hence the huge FDI into Ghana?

we have gotten somewhere by lifting our people out of poverty
Now that Ghanaians have to no longer worry about where their next meal is coming from, They are inventing and producing things.

Bringing out their innermost innovations

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
That US money is propaganda. They adopted capitalism. China did the same...and US, European and name them Japanase companies..went there to take advantage.
Just30:
Sure everyone has to fix it own issues

South Korea was developed on American money and US giving them free access into the American market with their re-engineered copies of American and Japanese products.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
rvp20182:
That US money is propaganda. They adopted capitalism. China did the same...and US, European and name them Japanase companies..went there to take advantage.
There is nothing like propaganda about it

It is just simple fact

You dont know about it and that makes you really dumb to comment about the country Korea.

Your country adopted capitalism in 1960
why have you not progressed and companies are not coming in?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
You cannot have an IMF bailout every other year and talk about macro-economics.

Get an handle of your interest rate, inflation, and currency - before you dream of developing.

And you might develop beyond extractive industries - mining.

Just30:
so how come Ghana Macroeconomic environment is way better than Kenya hence the huge FDI into Ghana?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7266) (7267) (7268) (7269) (7270) (7271) (7272) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.