Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,068 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283140 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7277) (7278) (7279) (7280) (7281) (7282) (7283) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
gallivant:

RCC is a subsidiary of the SBI Group, an European company. The only thing Nigerian about it is the shoddy work they did in Nairobi.

RCC is a Nigerian company handling the longest road since Kenya's inception...the only thing hindering it's completion is Kenyatta's deep Pocket...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
obaaderemi:
Are they still crying over RCC?
When will they get over the fact that Nigerians built roads in Kenya?

If they built any roads they wouldn't have been deported out of the country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Of course hobbit. They register as foreign-owned companies. Registration don't make them Ghanian. They make them LEGAL.
Just30:
no company can operate in Ghana without registering as a company in Ghana

So when you say it is not a registered company, it makes me want to question your education.

Ashanti Goldfields
AngloGold Ashanti are all registered companies in Ghana that pay taxes and Social Security of workers.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
rvp20182:
So Ghana has no concept of a foreign company. All companies register. They register as a foreign company - even if they let you buy one share. Basically what you're telling us in many words is GHANA HAS NO INDIGENOUS COMPANY it can be proud of.

Ghana have indigenous companies
In fact a lot more than Kenya

According to company registration info.

But the discussion was not about indigenous companies but about companies by operation

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
rvp20182:
For once? - I always make sense - it just that when I direct my facts your way - they become hard to swallow.
You almost never make sense bro!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
gallivant:

Kenyatta deep Pocket is the reason they left your sorry road at 91%..learn Chennai .learn grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
You're still hurting from my brutal honesty regarding your beloved country and Afrikaans. You'll get better. I don't need anybody validation to know I am making sense..these things come naturally with HIGH IQ...it's a gift.
jl115:

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dude, I was watching Ghana 's Accra - very sorry city - for a capital city. Name the indigenous Ghanian companies - or the pharmacy smiley
Just30:

But the discussion was not about indigenous companies but about companies by operation

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Just30:
yes by incorporation

No by origin

Learn to accept things. Just because you are a small country you dont go about stealing foreign multinationals and claiming to own them. Next time you will say you own IMF.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Just30:
no company can operate in Ghana without registering as a company in Ghana

So when you say it is not a registered company, it makes me want to question your education.

Ashanti Goldfields
AngloGold Ashanti are all registered companies in Ghana that pay taxes and Social Security of workers.

External companies can and do operate in Ghana and all over the world mate wink A company doesn't need to be incorporated in Ghana to operate in Ghana.........

Also AngloGold Ashanti either has a Ghanaian subsidiary that I don't know about or it is a registered External company.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
jl115:

Bro Im not the one claiming AngloGold and Goldfields are Ghanaian companies, however I know for the fact that they are SAn..........the onus is on you to prove they are Ghanaian not me wink

Ghana is expected receive direct taxes of about $2.2 billion from the reopened AngloGold Ashanti Obuasi Mines, should the miner meet the target of producing an estimated 500,000 ounces of gold each year.

http://footprint2africa.com/topics/mining/ghana-hopes-earn-2-2bn-taxes-reopened-anglogold-obuasi-mines/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
gallivant:
Where the indigenous Ghanaian companies not involved in Gold and oil drilling? Prove you are not a resource colony.
they are busy buying up Kenyan pharmaceutical companies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
gallivant:

Those are South African entities. Post your cocoa companies so everyone can see.

According to law, they are Ghanaian establishment

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
rvp20182:
You're still hurting from my brutal honesty regarding your beloved country and Afrikaans. You'll get better. I don't need anybody validation to know I am making sense..these things come naturally with HIGH IQ...it's a gift.
Bro you said SA has between "10 - 20 million peasant farmers"..........when in reality the total number of farmers in SA commercial and subsistence is no more than 3 million..........how is that brutal honesty?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
gallivant:

Illiteracy is a disease. RCC is a subsidiary of SBI international a EU company. Just Google it.

Of course I did google it and look what I found...

Rcc is nigerian..live with that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Just30:

Ghana is expected receive direct taxes of about $2.2 billion from the reopened AngloGold Ashanti Obuasi Mines, should the miner meet the target of producing an estimated 500,000 ounces of gold each year.

http://footprint2africa.com/topics/mining/ghana-hopes-earn-2-2bn-taxes-reopened-anglogold-obuasi-mines/
And?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
One of their biggest street and skyline
[img]https://www.mtn.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/MTN-GHANA@2x.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
gallivant:

Actually we didn't get deported..don't twist reality...
We abadoned that project cos you couldn't get your broke ass to pay us..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Glassy lagos

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Just30:
they are busy buying up Kenyan pharmaceutical companies
that reminds me Mpharma grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
You missed the word probably - and I didn't even check - I was just throwing guestimates- I'd say 3M peasant each with a household size of 4-5 is about 12-15M black south Africans squeezed - while a few Boers have the majority of the land. You cannot sustain that argument.
jl115:

Bro you said SA has between "10 - 20 million peasant farmers"..........when in reality the total number of farmers in SA commercial and subsistence is no more than 3 million..........how is that brutal honesty?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
jl115:

So we are taking the the literal dictionary meanings of words now? just going to ignore the context...........Can't remember saying if you own more than 50% that makes you 100% the owner or wholly owner of a company?

Simply stated that when you own more than 50% you are the outright(or in context the majority owner).

we are talking about the legal meaning of the word Outright

That is what it mean if you say someone is an outright owner according to law.

And i simply told you that by law, 50 plus 1 percent ownership is not an outright ownership.

you can take it from someone who did law or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
rvp20182:
Of course hobbit. They register as foreign-owned companies. Registration don't make them Ghanian. They make them LEGAL.

Those two small dudes never make sense

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
rvp20182:
grin grin grin

go and learn companies law and come back

Registration make them legal establishment under a countries law by establishment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Just30:

You actually believe that all companies registered in Ghana are Ghanaian companies!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
I guess if I go to Ghana and register as an alien - pay taxes- I will become a Ghanian.
TayserMahri:

These two small dudes never make sense
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
TayserMahri:

Learn to accept things. Just because you are a small country you dont go about stealing foreign multinationals and claiming to own them. Next time you will say you own IMF.
what do you stupidly understand by that word. that should settle the all gibberish talk.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
jl115:

He makes more sense than you, ALWAYS.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
rvp20182:
Dude, I was watching Ghana 's Accra - very sorry city - for a capital city. Name the indigenous Ghanian companies - or the pharmacy smiley
Springfield
E & P
Underground Mining alliance
all billion dollars companies

just a few

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
TayserMahri:

get yourself the laws of Kenya and learn

dumb dumb IMF WB and Chinese colony

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Just30:
we are talking about the legal meaning of the word Outright

That is what it mean if you say someone is an outright owner according to law.

And i simply told you that by law, 50 plus 1 percent ownership is not an outright ownership.

you can take it from someone who did law or not
I was simply stating that when you have more than 50% shareholding in a company then you are the (majority) owner/Parent and control technically the entire decision making process.

I wasn't arguing that when you own more than 50% you are now the wholly owner of the company...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
rvp20182:
By next year or so - Kenya will be outspending you - and you talk about military gear. You can pay your soldiers with yams or ask them to go looting and raping spree in lieu of a decent salary as they do - but you cannot buy military gear with naira. You need dollars. You probably have rotten and rusted Rusian gear.

Kenya military are in Somali fighting Alshabaab - something the US cannot stomach - and we are not struggling against home-grown terror like Nigeria. Moi was a mild dictator and we were a democracy. We have never had a military coup and probably won't as long as we pay them well, keep their discipline well and proffesanalism very high.

how you make bold statement like "we will... We shall..." Make me wonder if I'm communicating with a dummy. What makes you think your military will increase their spending when your economy is barely surviving,
Or that The NAF won't increase their spending. We have moved from purchasing some vital equipment to designing and manufacturing them here, I don't mean assembling, its real design and production only South Africa, in the whole of Africa is ahead.

Again we produce rocket pods for our attack helicopters, and some vital components for our fighter jets, all this separate from what we spend in maintaining the military, bothe men and equipments.that alone should tell you who spends more I'm her military.
Burundi and not even Rwanda is your mate in military matters. Good day

Modified:
The navy is doing more building her own fighting vessels. And also carrying out in house refit of her old ships must like The airforce. Please just please let's drop this military matter it's annoying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7277) (7278) (7279) (7280) (7281) (7282) (7283) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.