Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6202941 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:35pm On May 18, 2017
Hati13:

Thanks for liking it.
Thanks for sharing grin Are dreadlocks also becoming more popular?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:36pm On May 18, 2017
fanficgirl:

I thought Bostwana was doing good on the aids front? I feel you. I have been told by many African qomen I have a high chance of marrying a white man, and they actually think this is a compliment angry.
you see because most of them undervalue themselves. Giving the best to the white. Anyway i value my self so much. And i want the best. So you have a high chance of getting marry to me dear
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by KarmaKill: 8:37pm On May 18, 2017
adamskutty:
when Nigeria is constructing more than 2,000. skyscrapers on eko Atlantic city. grin

NairobiWalker here.

It seems you're not cognizant with what is even going on in your own country.

1. You have no idea what 2000 buildings are.

2. None of the buildings under construction in Eko Atlantic is over 200m high. The tallest building under construction in Eko Atlantic is 135m high.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 18, 2017
fanficgirl:

They actually aren't ugly lol they just look poor.
Sup fanficgirl that adam skirt dude from ya place is annoying. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 18, 2017
KarmaKill:

NairobiWalker here.

1.You have no idea what 2000 buildings are.

2. None of the buildings under construction in Eko Atlantic is over 200m high. The tallest building under construction in Eko Atlantic is 135m high.
i think the dude is academically challenged
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JiggamanGh: 8:43pm On May 18, 2017
forgiveness:

We call it War strategies. grin

Why dem no come again? grin

Dem fear fear strategies wey dem never see before for dem life. Bhuuuhahaha! grin

Is neva too late grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:44pm On May 18, 2017
vaxx:
most of the nigerian are not willing accept any good from ghana
True

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 18, 2017
kikuyu1:
Here's an American commenting on the Naijj characteristics we laugh at here. Its a long read,let me summarise: .......
Its here on nl! https://www.nairaland.com/3803379/why-dont-like-nigerians-robert

The most interesting thing is the comments!

Nigerians are not deep. They are not deep thinkers. They dont enjoy deep discussions

Actually, this is so true. My observation here has been that the average nigerian (which is all anyway) cant handle a deep straightheaded discussion. Very shallow bunch

That American learned it the hard way grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 18, 2017
KarmaKill:

NairobiWalker here.

Hey man, what happened to your other moniker? It was awesome
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:48pm On May 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Don't stres over that W.H.O report girl. Even if we did a survey purely on consumption of bleach, Nigeria would have no competitor. Just rest the bleaching debate

You are on your own level there
undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 8:49pm On May 18, 2017
vaxx:
most of the nigerian are not willing accept any good from ghana
Why not.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 18, 2017
fanficgirl:

undecided

I know cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 8:55pm On May 18, 2017
KarmaKill:

NairobiWalker here.

What are you doing with a 200m high building? Is it a Tower of Babel? It's irrelevant, 135m high is OK.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:56pm On May 18, 2017
freshest4live:

Why not.
so why are you rejecting the fact presented from ghanian.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 8:59pm On May 18, 2017
mtis:

adamskirtty you sound uneducated
This Bantu burnt offering ape is here quoting me. u need my attention badly huh

if I maul that acute madness out of ur fermented brain now, people will say I am cruel. another niarobi resident. probably a Kiberia slum dweller. cretin! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 9:02pm On May 18, 2017
mtis:

i think the dude is cademically challenged
product of a failed education system, fagg0t! grin grin

your posts is never more than two sentences cos u are too afraid ur illiteracy will be exposed to ur Nigerian Lords grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 9:04pm On May 18, 2017
KarmaKill:

NairobiWalker here.

Dude, there are buildings that is more than 140m high
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JiggamanGh: 9:08pm On May 18, 2017
freshest4live:

True talk. Nigerian waec questions usually different from that of Ghana and Gambia.

Lies, they probably give y'all easier questions. Ghanaians continue to dominate in waec.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 9:10pm On May 18, 2017
mtis:

Sup fanficgirl that adam skirt dude from ya place is annoying. grin grin
Lol he's good at insulting and is funny when he isn't fixated on bashing other Africans. Some of what he said was funny, some were true, and a lot was too repulsive ri reply to.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 18, 2017
shervydman:

Dangote was born on the 10th of May 1957 in kano......
I don't even know wat made them think dangote was born in Ghana these guys are pathetic
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 18, 2017
Just30:
Dangote couldn't afford a plot of land at Roman Ridge
Sick in the head lil boy grin grin grin
another lie, just like d dangote was born in Ghana lie. SMH
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Hati13 am back grin

Good to see you cool
Oh, my wenedem(brother) came to starting line up after a serious injury forced him out 2 days ago. Lol

Great to see you here wenedem!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 18, 2017
Just30:
They modify the corn that you eat
They built you a pipeline for you to export your gas
Ask your kings , how they got ownership to their lands?
loooll Nigerians are building satellites u are busy calling pipeline mcheeww
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 18, 2017
fanficgirl:

I have actually heard the first track before! Very interesting, when did Reggae start growing in popularity? What's the Ethiopian club scene like, what is usually played?
Oh, I forgot to answer your last question. I never been to clubs, so I don't know what our scene look like and what we play. But from what I saw on movies, it's scenes are the same like others. I think what they play are mix of ours and others(western and African) musics.

If I ask, do you like going to clubs? If so, do you do it regularly?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2017
uzzyfire:
loolll guy shey u know, dangote alone can buy d whole of Ghana grin
what kind of cheap talk is this ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 9:23pm On May 18, 2017
adamskutty:
product of a failed education system, fagg0t! grin grin

your posts is never more than two sentences cos u are too afraid ur illiteracy will be exposed to ur Nigerian Lords grin
insults don't make you sound intelligent. how can can you act like an uneducated nymph? if this what the Nigerian education is producing then the future looks very bleak.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 18, 2017
emeka1101:

Ghanaians don't and will never starve unlike mumugeria where starvation and famine is everywhere.
And I hope the picture attached to that useless article was taken in nigeria?
Hahahaha
I won't waste my time to write anything new.

Hahahaha are you hurt to see the fact that Ghanaians are far intelligent and brilliant than you dark ugly smelly mumugerian apes?
You are now into insults?
Hahahaha
Imagine burnt ugly smelly mumugerian baboon like you talking when a Ghanaian is talking.
Idiots who worship Ghanaians as god's.

Filthy useless demanded ugly dark mumugerian.
Useless 5th class human being.
Animals even have more respect than nigerians.

People treat you idiots as slaves.
In Lybia, nigerians are sold as slaves.
In Cameroon nigerians are there as refugees.
In Chad nigerians are there as refugees.
You ugly dark smelly mumugerians are in Niger as refugees.

There are over 5 million nigerians hustling and schooling in Ghana.
They worship us like their gods.
We treat you idiots as slaves and animals here.
A useless good for nothing zoo like nigeria where people die like flies.?
A useless filthy poor zoo like nigeria where hunger and poverty kills like tsunami.
A useless filthy poor underdeveloped zoo like nigeria where strange diseases are in abundance.

Useless dark ugly ape.
The federal republic of dark ugly looking baboons.

DARK CHARCOAL UGLY SMELLY BABOONS.
Who in his/her right mind will even dream of comparing useless nigerians to Ghanaians( Your superiors)
Almost all educated nigerians where taught by Ghanaians.
Apart from bokoharam,poverty and strange diseases what do you ugly dark smelly baboons have?
Kwasia gyimiiiii
this guy is pained , all these ones u are saying no consine us, all I want to know is y ur name is emeka (a Nigerian name) grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 9:25pm On May 18, 2017
fanficgirl:

Lol he's good at insulting and is funny when he isn't fixated on bashing other Africans. Some of what he said was funny, some were true, and a lot was too repulsive ri reply to.
someone is crushing on someone already but I no talk anything. make I watch my Front then go sef. lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 18, 2017
fanficgirl:

Thanks for sharing grin Are dreadlocks also becoming more popular?
Yes, but more on the Rastas than the others. Our Rasta population is increasing.

You are female, but do you like the male traditional clothing of Afars, Argobbas, Somalians and in general some of the Muslim personals of Horn of Africa?, if you know it. I wish I could wear like them and walk around the city.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 9:27pm On May 18, 2017
uzzyfire:
sorry if I hurt your feelings but you are the dumbest among your compatriots. you just post to get noticed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:32pm On May 18, 2017
uzzyfire:
the only radio telescope station in West Africa is in Ghana
Built way before you were born
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:33pm On May 18, 2017
Kenya is a beautiful country... haters just don't want to admit it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.