Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,361 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282888 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7356) (7357) (7358) (7359) (7360) (7361) (7362) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 05, 2020
samorobo:

Lol nothing to say this time..this is probably the most emptiest post you've written today.. long and meaningless..
Tell me the things of intellect you've written so far...I tell you idiot this evening self- flattering is quite derisive..

The bolded is a testament to how meaningless your post has been so far...I piss on your condemned brain..indeed your creator hated you
again with punctuation diarrhoea! grin dude,!! aside with punctuation.

Lemme ask you,

Were you born this dimwit or you just practiced it undecided?

Now check what am talking about, what you're writing sells you.

If I had time, we would have gone together what you wrote and correct every single mistakes., But start with the bolded(class two write up) grin

Is only that I don't have time for block-headed smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:49pm On May 05, 2020
AskiaHarem:

With many more to follow. smiley Kenya is simply to outclassed when it comes to this.

Ikoyi is on fire grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:51pm On May 05, 2020
I don't see any fire. I gave you a simple challenge - try get to Westland of 5yrs ago. The Westland of now and Nairobi generally is starting to challenge Joburg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QefIybvNsU&t=49s

samorobo:

Ikoyi is on fire grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:51pm On May 05, 2020
rvp20182:
That is very rich of you, Obaboon. We know you have WASSEC limited vocabulary - but surely stupid, dumb, liar starting to sound a little boorish. The English language is very rich - of invectives.
Don't die of anger. Just take a deep breath. We know how painful it must be for you getting bashed left and right by Ghanaians. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:54pm On May 05, 2020
If we took down Nigerian - with 200m in the zoo - what is little Nigeria in the name of Ghana.
obaaderemi:
Don't die of anger. Just take a deep breath. We know how painful it must be for you getting bashed left and right by Ghanaians. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:57pm On May 05, 2020
Shma:
again with punctuation diarrhoea! grin dude,!! aside with punctuation.

Lemme ask you,

Were you born this dimwit or you just practiced it undecided?

Now check what am talking about, what you're writing sells you.

If I had time, we would have gone together what you wrote and correct every single mistakes.,

Is only that I don't have time for block-headed smiley

Firstly I never made any mistake..secondly even if I did every tom,dick and Harry here know how informal this platform his...I will be damn if I will have to be formal with an idiot that thinks cars per capita is average...lol you are a nobody to begin with and can never add any fvcking meaning to my life hence why I consider it useless to converse with you formally on an informal platform..
What amuses me is how you stupidly think you are saying something worthwhile when infact you are firing from your dirty arse..

See woman if I troll you this night you will never show your face here for the next one week..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:59pm On May 05, 2020
rvp20182:
I don't see any fire. I gave you a simple challenge - try get to Westland of 5yrs ago. The Westland of now and Nairobi generally is starting to challenge Joburg.

Stop getting itchy already.. Nairoslum will get there...oh please don't let me laugh..is it the same Westland that I dismantled...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Noisyrians: 8:02pm On May 05, 2020
Stupidly foolish Kenyans never get tired of spewing crass crap? I pity these fools grin how are you dealing with starvation in Kenya?

rvp20182:
If we took down Nigerian - with 200m in the zoo - what is little Nigeria in the name of Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:03pm On May 05, 2020
You already dismantled Westland? Did Nigeria get intercontinental ballistic missiles? The Westland of today look like this! You don't get voted the 6th world most dynamic city amongst a bunch of asian cities if you're doing shieet.

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUE8ZlXWABESaAz?format=jpg
samorobo:

Stop getting itchy already.. Nairoslum will get there...oh please don't let me laugh..is it the same Westland that I dismantled...

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:04pm On May 05, 2020
rvp20182:

Looks like a Veritical Village. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:05pm On May 05, 2020
Periwinkle island...JUST LIKE EKO ATLANTIC...

Nairozoo must learn grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQkX1lF4J4U

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:06pm On May 05, 2020
rvp20182:
You already dismantled Westland? Did Nigeria get intercontinental ballistic missiles? The Westland of today look like this?

The Westland of today looks ugly...my videos on that crappy location gave us a clear view of sonko incompetence..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 05, 2020
samorobo:

[s]Firstly I never made any mistake..secondly even if I did every tom,dick and Harry here know how informal this platform his...I will be damn if I will have to be formal with an idiot that thinks cars per capita is average...lol you are a nobody to begin with and can never add any fvcking meaning to my life hence why I consider it useless to converse with you formally on an informal platform..
What amuses me is how you stupidly think you are saying something worthwhile when infact you are firing from your dirty arse..

See woman if I troll you this night you will never show your face here for the next one[/s] week..
I can't read all these bullshit mofo. The reason I crossed it.

I knew you and problem kid are like one and two,, but at least problem kid knows his lane, he can't engage with intellects on intellectual staffs grin
This is now the real you. wink leave intellectual debate to the intellects, your forth is here.

Have a blessed night, and next time grab even a magazine so you don't end up embarrassing your-own-self cool.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:12pm On May 05, 2020
samorobo:

It is built for whites is different from it is built by whites....whites get to enjoy those bland mess you call you luxurious..I think Nigerians in Karen and langata needs to demand a refund of their money..what they got there is uninspiring..

You see, your fear of Kenyan luxury or jealousy is already showing. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:14pm On May 05, 2020
obaaderemi:

Don't start your fence acrobatics Oba. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 05, 2020
rvp20182:
You already dismantled Westland? Did Nigeria get intercontinental ballistic missiles? The Westland of today look like this! You don't get voted the 6th world most dynamic city amongst a bunch of asian cities if you're doing shieet.

more..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:15pm On May 05, 2020
You really admire our thug Sonko - What was the name of Lagos governor you were in his payroll grin.

As of today - Sonko - has been forced to hand over to national gov many functions - the national gov has seconded military general to try straighten Nairobi.

Here is Sonko working from home. I see you like his fake lifestyle - going by the pictures of victorian houses you're posting today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt7Xh4lQ8ow

samorobo:

The Westland of today looks ugly...my videos on that crappy location gave us a clear view of sonko incompetence..

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:15pm On May 05, 2020
Noisyrians:
Stupidly foolish Kenyans never get tired of spewing crass crap? I pity these fools grin how are you dealing with starvation in Kenya?

Quick, somebody call pest control!! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:16pm On May 05, 2020
Lol I said ikoyi is on fire and one idiot nearly ran mad grin
What is even more funny is that nothing serious is going on in Nairobi as we speak..I know every project there like the back of my palm ...maybe it's envy grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:18pm On May 05, 2020
More renders. You think the final thing will look anything like that in NIGERIAQ!!!!!!!!!! In this decade
samorobo:
Lol I said ikoyi is on fire and one idiot nearly ran mad grin
What is even more funny is that nothing serious is going on in Nairobi as we speak..I know every project there like the back of my palm ...maybe it's envy grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:18pm On May 05, 2020
Shma:
more..

shocked shocked

Marvelous.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:20pm On May 05, 2020
Honestly, Nairobi is starting to challenge Joburg. What we jus tneed is modern railway system - trams, electric rail for passengers - otherwise the roads will come round with 700M dollars Mombasa road.
Shma:
more..

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:20pm On May 05, 2020
rvp20182:
grin grin Ghana has been dealing with you ever since Nigeria put his big boot on your thin neck. grin
That's why the Nigerians here are sitting down and watching our neighbor finish the job.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:22pm On May 05, 2020
gallivant:

Don't start your fence acrobatics Oba. cool
Go back to the fence and sit your raw ass down. Kikuyu1 just got caught pants down. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:24pm On May 05, 2020
Shma:
I can't read all these bullshit mofo. The reason I crossed it.

I knew you and problem kid are like one and two,, but at least problem kid knows his lane, he can't engage with intellects on intellectual staffs grin
This is now the real you. wink leave intellectual debate to the intellects, your forth is here.

Have a blessed night, and next time grab even a magazine so you don't end up embarrassing your-own-self cool.

Hohohoho old don't let me laugh..who are the people of excellence...surely you are not one of them, cos I have to cancel out your dumb-ness for each post you make on a salient convo....so tell me how has this drivel you been writing become anything close to intellectual....I am giving the opportunity to troll me and yet again you disappoint me...I say you suck at everything..troll me now for I won't be merciful when I commence mine....

This might be the only opportunity you get..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2020
vaxx:
You are very stupid for lying ..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1IF24B

Kenya's doctor-to-patient ratio is one to 16,000, according to official data
gross and shitty, with 1 doctor to every 2500 person in Nigeria we stIll complain, too bad.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:25pm On May 05, 2020
No, we got bored and started going for the little Nigerians. Now they are so afraid of saying anything against Nigeria because we gave your the arsenals - we stripped them NAKED. This is supposed to be your forum - but you're whispering like rats on a rat hole.

And we keep it cerebral. Otherwise btw you and Ghana - all we heard was stupid, foolish, silly, dumb,

Surely your WASSCE education need a lot of reforms.

obaaderemi:
grin grin Ghana has been dealing with you ever since Nigeria put his big boot on your thin neck. grin
That's why the Nigerians here are sitting down and watching our neighbor finish the job.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:25pm On May 05, 2020
rvp20182:
That is very rich of you, Obaboon. We know you have WASSEC limited vocabulary - but surely stupid, dumb, liar starting to sound a little boorish. The English language is very rich - of invectives.
What's wassec? You are not smart as you've shown repeatedly. Only dull people resort to insults when beaten. Nobody forced you to come to nairaland, if the heat is burning you up- quit. A smart person doesn't have to hurl invectives. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:26pm On May 05, 2020
rvp20182:
More renders. You think the final thing will look anything like that in NIGERIAQ!!!!!!!!!! In this decade

Hahaha now you are spitting hairs...yes I know they will look exactly as the renders upon completion.

lol I told you ikoyi is on fire but you didn't believe.. Everything in nairoslum as I speak is halted/stalled/DEADDDDD grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:27pm On May 05, 2020
rvp20182:
No, we got bored and started going for the little Nigerians. Now they are so afraid of saying anything against Nigeria because we gave your the arsenals - we stripped them NAKED. This is supposed to be your forum - but you're whispering like rats on a rat hole.

And we keep it cerebral. Otherwise btw you and Ghana - all we heard was stupid, foolish, silly, dumb,

Surely your WASSCE education need a lot of reforms.

I guess you are still angry with me after I exposed your poor grasp of basic maths. wink
Sorry. So much for Kenya's superb education.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:28pm On May 05, 2020
That sounds very intelligent. To imagine you were amongst Nigeria best - after your WASSCE - your sat for JAMB - then went for NYS - then Ibadan university - and you sound so uneducated. I know you've been in Nairobi - but tell me HONESTLY if you found someone of your level of illiteracy.
obaaderemi:
What's wassec? You are not smart as you've shown repeatedly. Only dull people resort to insults when beaten. Nobody forced you to come to nairaland, if the heat is burning you up- quit. A smart person doesn't have to hurl invectives. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:28pm On May 05, 2020
rvp20182:
Honestly, Nairobi is starting to challenge Joburg. What we jus tneed is modern railway system - trams, electric rail for passengers - otherwise the roads will come round with 700M dollars Mombasa road.

Frauds..

Westland Nairobi without oil or gold:::: lol as it's should be grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7356) (7357) (7358) (7359) (7360) (7361) (7362) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.