Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,166 members, 7,852,968 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6272374 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7449) (7450) (7451) (7452) (7453) (7454) (7455) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:48pm On May 11, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Get some culture and stop trying to project your own insecurities on to me. grin Worry about your own "customs". lipsrsealed

I see lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by QuietMynd: 11:09pm On May 11, 2020
Whitesand school lekki

Corona school

Day waterman school

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:12am On May 12, 2020
AskiaHarem:

The United Slums of Kenya. grin

Hahahaha the "United slum in of Africa" (USA) grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:19am On May 12, 2020
leo552:

Thank you for posting this,those who talk engineering can see it!!

You are a bushman just like the rest of your brothers...tell me what is so special about what he posted...a tunnel!!!!!!..we have those in numerous...
Watch this naija music...the most part of it was shot in our CBD while the rest was majorly in an abandoned tunnel...
Btw enjoy the music .it is good for your soul grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS61vkU6qLk

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:22am On May 12, 2020
Shma:
some countries can only dream of such road infrastructure.

Fvck it
.very. Ugly road.....I am downloading the pics of this ugly faded road right away so.i Can always remind you of it ..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:25am On May 12, 2020
leo552:

Some idiots just wish to be kenyan citizen when they see such kind of development,out of anger you gonna see them post some selected roads in their cities to justify their ignorance
This is very funny..the nonsense you posted was it not selected in your country...isnt that kenya's glad rag..we should be the one saying this cos the total amount of your paved road network is shockingly unbelievable..too miniscule for a country whose been independent for almost six decades...a shame must say

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:28am On May 12, 2020
Kazikazi:
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa
Hohohoho Hohohoho

shocked Kenya at the brink! Where are Britain and India China can't sustain this shared Colony by itself! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:29am On May 12, 2020
Shma:
you said nothing semenya,.
You keep echoing what people have said to you.Keep your post coming, remember we're on the look out to see the real you.
Lesbian, gay or just a transgender human.

We want to settle this once and for all, and don't forget on top of it you're still a knucklehead grin

So you now regurgitate my own words back to me...so much for creativity thuggg!! grin...
Don't worry peasant, I have all the patience in the world..keep em coming I will tell you when to stop....I want to see the height of your stupidity...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:34am On May 12, 2020
Shma:
they will actually do on other forums not here.
Personally I do love skyscrappers smiley, maybe gallivant too is a fun of it, that takes us to developed cities in Bangkok, Singapore New York the supper hyped city whose definition lies on iconic Skyscrapers.
I developed interest after seeing developed city coming out perfect with skyscrapper, and going with the same logic in Africa the likes of jorburg, Nairobi, Cairo, Dar and maybe Nigeria making such progress is something to be proud of, check out the reason behind super hyped Dubai city.??
Skyscrapers are just nothing bruh.

Shut up and travel you won't listen...in this present day and age..having skyscraper is not a necessity nor priority but rather a fvcking choice...below are aerial shot of Paris...I am very sure if this was Lagos you would have derided it and called it an unplanned dwarf city will lack of greenery(actually it has a lot of greenery)..infact you will call it slummish cos the aerial view doesn't look appealing.....but I tell you the ground view is magnificent...a fvcking sight to behold... grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:36am On May 12, 2020
Ground view of world class, dwarf Paris...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:39am On May 12, 2020
Shma:
as long as this thread exist, their bitterness will Still be inevitable.

In infastructure Kenyans can't tell us shiit...from roads to rails to airport to hospitals to strategic economic infastructures..you name it ladyboy... grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:49am On May 12, 2020
Shma:
no one has ever said skyscrapers translates to economic prosperity, but to some countries yes. tallest tower currently in Dubai acts as a tourists attraction thus equates to economic prosperity.
Do you know how expensive it is to set a skyscrapper? grin
The reason you'll find us using skyscrapers to troll
Only big cities in Africa can have a say on that, let's take example of Ghana, not on a bad note though but Ghanaian for Pete's sake claims Accra to be more expensive than Nairobi and we find it hard to urge thus end up showing them expensive structures(skyscrapers to be precise) which they can't manage to put in Ghana not because of height restrictions but moooney both grin
I have posted several highrises which can't be found in Accra too. But the guys keep screaming they have better city.
Road quality we beat them ten nil, retail sector, transport system in general.
I don't know what people smoke at times grin

Lol once again travel.. Skyscrapers isn't what is attracting tourist to Dubai..for Pete sake most of those tourist have massive Skyscrapers in their country..no one is willing to hop on a plane to come see Dubai Skyscraper when they have theirs lying back at home...fvck do you know how many Americans and Chinese that visits Dubai?..do you even know the amount of huge Skyscrapers America has in more than 50 of her cities?..heck Chinese has over 7,000+ skyscrapers that is over 300m in height scattered allover her numerous city....they are even planning to double that figure in a decade..but I can tell you it will still take a bow before London or Paris....London can fund any skyscraper project it want..do you know investors has been struggling in court to invest over $500bn in London's skyline but they've been denied approval...why? Becos they claim they have height restrictions and those super tall buildings will block and intimidate the ancient London going down in history of centuries...
Your logic is flawed and reveals your lack of exposure...Paris is regarded as one of the most visited city in the world with over 50m visitors annually..now go compare the skylines of Paris with Dubai that recieves just 16m annually..the joke is on you ladyboy grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:51am On May 12, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Sinking further into the unpayable debt trap in order to pay the Chinese, American or whoever to build you tall buildings which doesn't fix your poverty rate whatsoever is something to "applaud"? What a retarded mindset. No wonder the majority of Africa is screwed. To actually believe that building taller towers than Berlin makes you more developed than Berlin is a new level of ret@ardation of the like ds never encountered before. lipsrsealed I think I'll stick to valuing industry like factories for example over "cute tall buildings". grin

Even the so called Frankfurt which happens to be probably German only skyscraper city barely has up to 30 skyscraper clustering itself together..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:52am On May 12, 2020
vaxx:
Kenya needs some food.

Hahahaha Kenzoo grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:54am On May 12, 2020
obaaderemi:
You can continue shouting insults till you are blue in the face, it won't save your ass from my cane. Obaboon was the same name the angry frustrated white racists called Obama- but he ignored their insolence and did his job. The same way I am going to keep ignoring your impotent insults to keep giving you free econs lessons. I know you are learning. grin

To start with, Kenya never collected $21bn revenue, your revenue is $14bn. Your economy is $60bn and your budgets are buoyed up by debts. How else did you become China's slave?

We cut our coat to our size. Budgets are not made based on gdp but revenue and loans like yours. We are not that careless.
And you
didn't grow from $12 to $100bn in just 16years. Almost 1000% growth!
You should be shot for believing such nonsense. grin
No, you import mostly oil and food, not capital goods. Your second biggest import is palm oil. grin You import maize, onions, eggs,etc.

Our rice production is highest in Africa! Anybody bringing rice into Benin to smuggle into Nigeria is risking his money and sanity.

We produce far more rice and maize than you do.
We produce and consume more fish per capita than you do.
We are africa's largest producer of eggs which we consume per capita than you.
We consume more cement per capita than you, though we have 200m people and you have just 50m. Shame on you!

We love our sorghum beer in West Africa. It's the beer for real men. Not the sissy beer you drink in Kenya. We even export some to UK.

Your people are starving. The images of living skeletons coming out of Kenya give Africa a bad name.

We can teach you how to reduce your trade deficits. We can teach you to own your economy. We can teach you to be Africa's largest economy. We can teach you how to build roads like we built some of your roads. grin
And I don't care if Dangote owns the whole of Nigeria. At least he is not an Indian like your richest men. wink

You can never fix your trade deficits by importing onions and eggs. grin Nigeria is already in Kenya owning banks and communication companies, and in your living rooms with our music and movies. You can only dream to have our kind of reach.

Hahahaha beautiful facts grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:57am On May 12, 2020
obaaderemi:
Does this make sense to you? An African saying other Africans are relatives of chimpanzees. You are a proper Uncle Ruckus.

Lol and to think that is coming from the extremely dark apes of east africa..lol Kenya of all country...
Extreme darkness laced with ape-like ugliness has always been a Kenya thing..study the kikuyu tribe and Masai so you see what I am saying grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:59am On May 12, 2020
obaaderemi:
You know, the Western world already believe Kenyans are starving. So they would continue to send all kinds of nonsensical food aids to Kenya even when such are at times ridiculous. And the worst part is that the lazy Kenyans continue to encourage them by posting photos of starving people.

Even on BBC yesterdayI watched Kenya making the headline for starvation and food aid...they just keep disgracing Africa and the global black race...so much for independence...I spit please grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:11am On May 12, 2020
rvp2018:
Very nice - Ngong road is better than anything in both NIgeria and Ghana. They should watch - esp the dreamer sub-sammy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjxY0gupOJ0?t=335

Dude I am not impressed in the least bit...I have watch that ugly video some two days ago(7 hours after he uploaded that ugliness).. remember I am suscriber to Afrika traveller channel..And I get a notification whenever he uploads some of those very ugly video...I know nairobi very well all thank to him...
That by the way..dude talk is very, very cheap to the point any idiot of your calliber can afford it..this is what roads should look like if being a developed nation is your dream and vision..compete with common Kaduna then I will bring the rest of nigeria to continue..

Sokoto road Kaduna.. enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdf2O2pGr7g

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:12am On May 12, 2020
Problemkid1:
Enugu

Beautiful and serene grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:14am On May 12, 2020
QuietMynd:
Whitesand school lekki

Corona school

Day waterman school

Keep em coming bro...I always enjoy you pics .....
Btw your day waterman school is not showing..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:54am On May 12, 2020
How many of yall love this jam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp2VhLClSUU

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sherlock229(m): 4:36am On May 12, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:06am On May 12, 2020
Kenia

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:09am On May 12, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:20am On May 12, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:26am On May 12, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:49am On May 12, 2020
samorobo:

Even on BBC yesterdayI watched Kenya making the headline for starvation and food aid...they just keep disgracing Africa and the global black race...so much for independence...I spit please grin
They continue to see themselves as victims of nature's brutality. And for that they have refused to pick themselves up and tame nature but instead turn themselves to nuisances with begging bowls.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:51am On May 12, 2020
Shma:
a small abandon section by
Rcc a branch from the main construction company in Switzerland under a European project manager and consultant engineers wink
RCC is a Nigerian company. And it built some of those roads you are showing us. So we are not impressed. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hoshea: 7:09am On May 12, 2020
rvp2018:
He fired the head of testing smiley smiley for releasing figures that showed a huge jump. Poor lady. if you think KaziKazi is crazy - wait until you meet Pombe. Now reports are they are thousands dying in Tanzania.

Fake reports from haters just like you, no body is dying in even tens here, everything is normal except for tourism and schooling. No many sick people in hospitals as predicted by your colonizers gates and others, we're a free fvckin nation that you secretly envy, bunch of pussies, Ethiopia just blew your plane in somali air space and you can't do shit, fvck off.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:23am On May 12, 2020
rvp2018:
Obaboon you really took time to type nonsense. You see I don't need to read beyond the first nonsense your write.

You wrote kenya collected 14b in taxes.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/business/2019-08-05-kra-collection-up-but-misses-2018-target/

As of June last year - Kenya collected 1.58 trillion Kshs. That is nearly 16B dollars in ORDINARY taxes.
Now you are raving mad and completely angry because I keep exposing your lies. You think by lying to yourself you will catch up with your target which is South Africa? grin
Anyway, I got this from your link:
The government has collected Sh1.58 trillion in revenue for the financial year ending June 2019 compared to Sh1.435 trillion collected in financial year 2017/18

Thats 15bn$! Where did you get $21bn from? Your ass as usual. cheesy Your link clearly stated that your revenue was 15bn$. Wikipedia even listed it as $14bn.
rvp2018:

Next Obaboon - find out how much kenya collected in AID - these includes things like court fines, licensing fee,

And then sum them up - it should roughly be 20B dollars.
Court fines, licensing fees,etc can not give you $5bn. Next lie, please. Your revenue is $15bn. Probably lower. We know how you cook your books.

rvp2018:

And here you're saying 60B dollar developing world economy can raise 20B dollars in revenues. Even South African cannot raise 30% of it's GDP as gov revenues
South Africa is raising 28.4% of its GDP as revenue. That's almost 30%! Meanwhile, South Africa is mineral rich and industrialized. You are not. You are poor and broke. So you depend more on taxes than South Africa does. That's why you have all manners of crazy taxes such as Patriotism Tax. grin For your information Afghanistan, a poor economy is raising 60% of its GDP as revenue. Greece, your partner in crime in terms of debt is doing 44%, Namibia, a poor economy like you is doing 33%, Cuba another backwater is doing 39%.

rvp2018:

You have to be crazy.
I do not have to be crazy. grin I just have to be learned to know all this.

rvp2018:

Most countries at Kenya level of development (or well undevelopment) operates around 17-20% - and Kenya is just right there. If it collects 20B - it economy without checking is 100B.
Afghanistan and Namibia are underdeveloped like Kenya. Afghanistan is doing 60% and Namibia is doing 33%. No biggie if Kenya is doing 30%. Even at that 30% of $60bn will give you $20bn as revenue. If you claim to be doing 17- 20, then I am correct when I tell you your revenue is $15bn or less. That's what everyone is saying including your own link. wink

rvp2018:

Economies like South Africa - are doing around 25% plus - so if they collect 100B as gov revenues - you can say their GDP is 400B.
Southafrica is doing well over 25%. Update yourself, boy.

rvp2018:

There are few economies that do 40-50% of GDP - and those are special cases in scandavians.
Is Kenya not a special case with your droughts and locusts and alshabab and slums and tea exports and egg importation?
I just told you Afghanistan is doing 60% and Greece is doing 44%. Closer to you here in Africa, Namibia is doing 33%! Are you mad or just plain stvpid?!!!

rvp2018:

As I have severally schooled you - knowing a cooked economy is SO EASY. Nigeria is special case that even a baboon can know. You have to be an espcially retarded babbon to trust Yemi kale figures.

Of course, knowing a cooked economy is easy. Let me school you further! Your economy can not grow at about 800% from 2003 to 2019 while at the same time unemployment would be growing as is the case with you in Kenya.
Look at it this way: South Africa's GDP in 2003 was $175bn. Today, it's around $350, an increase of about 100%.

Nigeria's GDP in 2003 was $104bn before rebasing. Today it is at $400bn, an increase of about 300%.

Ghana's GDP in 2003 was around $8bn. Today it is about $64bn. That's an increase of about 800%. Meanwhile gold prices in 2003 was $400 per ounce. Now it is close to $2000! So we can excuse Ghana. They found oil around that time too.

South Africa, Nigeria and Ghana are mineral rich countries. Kenya depends on less important things like tea and flowers. grin
Tea prices have not risen much from 2003 till date. Oga, your economy is not $100bn. It's around $60bn. Period! grin

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:36am On May 12, 2020
Hoshea:

Fake reports from haters just like you, no body is dying in even tens here, everything is normal except for tourism and schooling. No many sick people in hospitals as predicted by your colonizers gates and others, we're a free fvckin nation that you secretly envy, bunch of pussies, Ethiopia just blew your plane in somali air space and you can't do shit, fvck off.
grin Will Kenya just let the plane bombing shyte go like that? Ordinary Ethiopia!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:37am On May 12, 2020
Hoshea:

Lol

Ethiopia shot down a private aircraft in Somali airspace. The insurance and Ethiopians will pay the deceased next of kin. Did you expect a war? Meanwhile Magufuli is a laughing stock globally and Kenyans had nothing to do with it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7449) (7450) (7451) (7452) (7453) (7454) (7455) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.