Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283659 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7509) (7510) (7511) (7512) (7513) (7514) (7515) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:07pm On May 18, 2020
Shma:

Am a graduate, I guess you're a diploma holder.

Now go on and call me stupid.
Then you are disgrace to the college that produce you. sue them for badly educating you. request your shillings back if possible. I can get your a reputable international lawyer free of charge.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 18, 2020
Just30:
rant on

I know it hurts grin grin grin grin

Nairobi is a slum and we dont build our cities to look like the Slumpolis of Africa.

So no, Ghanaian cities are not like Nairobi..... They are better than Nairobi.
Gradually attaining the levels of Norway. Switzerland, Sweden and co

This is what we call desperation, it would be better if you post a daylight Accra image that can counter that grin
Stop with the ranting.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:07pm On May 18, 2020
TayserMahri:

Ghana is just a small fish grin grin

the one that Kenya so desperately tries to be and has to be helped up by all the time

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:10pm On May 18, 2020
Just30:
rant on

I know it hurts grin grin grin grin

Nairobi is a slum and we dont build our cities to look like the Slumpolis of Africa.

So no, Ghanaian cities are not like Nairobi..... They are better than Nairobi.
Gradually attaining the levels of Norway. Switzerland, Sweden and co

I live in Switzerland..has more high-rise than Kenya.Ghana you're cannot turn from Accra into developed world without serious work.Your country leadership is aiming for Nairobi as we aim for South Africa.. Switzerland are you crazy..Zurich and Geneva's are like heaven on Earth... everything works like a clock work..even developed world dream of that

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:10pm On May 18, 2020
Kenya Norminal GDP is 9.5 Trillion kshs

update yourself, that is like 88 billion.

trying to compare yourself to Nigeria that is way above you is as stupid as it
rvp2018:
Obaboon, Facts are VERY VERY stubborn things.

Kenya has 6-7% budget deficit Nigeria has budget deficit of 5%. Nigeria spend 75% of its revenues to pay debts - Kenya spend 33%.

Nigeria budget is 22B I think now. Kenya is 30B. Just think about that. Your federal budget that depends on oil this year will probably be 10B dollars grin grin

One has fake GDP of 400B. Kenya has solid GDP of 100B.And yet cannot raise money to compete with kenya. One has army force of 350K solders...earning peanuts. One spent 1.1B on 25K army force.

You cannot fake GDP. That is why you fail the picture test.

One has gazillion of oil, arable land, name all minerals. Only 2nd to Congo.

One has no minerals, no oil, not even that much arable land- and Yet kick asr.se.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:11pm On May 18, 2020
your lies never ends grin grin grin grin

poor you live in which Switzerland

Last it was software engineer yet terrible with numbers
rvp2018:
I live in Switzerland..has more high-rise than Kenya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 18, 2020
vaxx:
Then you are disgrace to the college tha produce you. sue them for badly educating you. request your shillings back if possible. I can get your a reputable international lawyer free of charge.
lol shocked

By saying Ghana is a teensy weeny grin, lol.
Wonders shall never end.

Lemme repeat what I said( I don't love calling people stupid but when someone does so, I return the favour by exposing the real stupidity from that character)

Now,.

In all the indices that Ghana beats kenya, small countries do well..
For instance, You beat Nigeria by far in HDI, water and sanitation. something that small countries tend to do well., everything you beat us, 90% of them you beat Nigeria.
Now Mr prof, can you analyse that? I regard you as one of the smartest guys here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:17pm On May 18, 2020
Mention any develop and developing country That does not do well in them

grin grin
Shma:
lol shocked

By saying Ghana is a teensy weeny grin, lol.
Wonders shall never end.

Lemme repeat what I said( I don't love calling people stupid but when someone does so, I return the favour by exposing the real stupidity from that character)

Now,.

In all the indices that Ghana beats kenya, small countries do well..
For instance, You beat Nigeria by far in HDI, water and sanitation. something that small countries tend to do well., everything you beat us, 90% of them you beat Nigeria.
Now Mr prof, can you analyse that? I regard you as one of the smartest guys here.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 18, 2020
Just30:

the one that Kenya so desperately tries to be and has to be helped up by all the time

grin grin

See Ghana pic 1 trying to compare with Kenya pic 2. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:34pm On May 18, 2020
Tanzania's Tazara railway built over 4 decades ago

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:34pm On May 18, 2020
Even the mere idea of comparing yourself to us gives you migraine because you have to wonder and wonder where you will be able to outperform us

grin grin grin

that is how minute your country is
TayserMahri:

See Ghana pic 1 trying to compare with Kenya pic 2. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 6:35pm On May 18, 2020
rvp2018:
I live in Switzerland..has more high-rise than Kenya.Ghana you're cannot turn from Accra into developed world without serious work.Your country leadership is aiming for Nairobi as we aim for South Africa.. Switzerland are you crazy..Zurich and Geneva's are like heaven on Earth... everything works like a clock work..even developed world dream of that

You live in Switzerland? grin

A few days back, u were showing Kikuyu pictures of ur tea farm and claimed that it was being affected by heavy rains and flooding..

Now u are in Switzerland..

Well-done...your pot of lies never full .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:41pm On May 18, 2020
Danielnino00:
Is Tanzania now covid-19 free??

Why have they stopped releasing data for number of cases in their country .?

CC kazikazi
Is not corona free.

Herd immunity. Herd immunity

Sweden will get herd immunity within weeks

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 18, 2020
Kazikazi:
Tanzania's Tazara railway built over 4 decades ago
This is the real deal now wink
Kazi, check out this for kenya.
Longest tunnel in east and central Africa wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 6:44pm On May 18, 2020
TayserMahri:

Just type Abidjan slums on google. There's no African city without slums wink Even CT has them.

Don't project Kenya slum on other cities. I don't need to type in Abidjan slum. No reputable site has ever had Abidjan listed among cities with slum. Looking for slums in Abidjan is likened to looking for Ronald's free kick goals at juventus wink

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_slums

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:46pm On May 18, 2020
Shma:
Accra is a dwarf pathetic city. I thought you know that.
Their second biggest city Takoradi is a depicter of kibera, the rest are nothing but slumbolish.
Their city alone tells a lot, sea port airport (General infrastructure is zero) that is a teensy weeny rural thatched country(my view)

Dwarf!!?
You have no sympathy.My mom told me not to laugh at a dwarf man,because no one chooses to be born that way. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 6:46pm On May 18, 2020
rvp2018:
All I saw was a road. Get me an aerial drone picture. This one was taken Feb - look like a slumpolis - but better than Nigeria cities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La-auxYMVvs

Let just go with links that Abidjan is a Slumpolis. You know you yell a lot about facts. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_slums

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:48pm On May 18, 2020
Shma:
This is the real deal now wink
Kazi, check out this for kenya.
Longest tunnel in east and central Africa wink
Oh I know that.
I posted Tanzania's tazara which is quite old,at over 40 years old.
But,is there a country anywhere lacking those small engineering stuff?
Hahahahaha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 18, 2020
Kazikazi:

Dwarf!!?
You have no sympathy.My mom told me not to laugh at a dwarf man,because no one chooses to be born that way. grin grin
grin grin grin
They force us to say things we don't want to say.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 18, 2020
Kazikazi:
Oh I know that.
I posted Tanzania's tazara which is quite old,at over 40 years old.
But,is there a country anywhere lacking those small engineering stuff?
Hahahahaha
I don't know, maybe you should ask a Ghanaian grin.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:51pm On May 18, 2020
Dar es salaam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:53pm On May 18, 2020
Tanzania's photos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 18, 2020
Kazikazi:
Dar es salaam
wawawa.
Accra can't stand this, even in ten years grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:05pm On May 18, 2020
Air Tanzania
Busy busy with cargo stuff

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:08pm On May 18, 2020
Shma:
wawawa.
Accra can't stand this, even in ten years grin
Is Accra a dwarf man??

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:14pm On May 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin

This one think Living in Switzerland is like living in Mathare slum
Danielnino00:

You live in Switzerland? grin

A few days back, u were showing Kikuyu pictures of ur tea farm and claimed that it was being affected by heavy rains and flooding..

Now u are in Switzerland..

Well-done...your pot of lies never full .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 7:15pm On May 18, 2020
Kazikazi:
Air Tanzania
Busy busy with cargo stuff
going to Kenya I guess
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 18, 2020
Just30:
Even the mere idea of comparing yourself to us gives you migraine because you have to wonder and wonder where you will be able to outperform us

grin grin grin

that is how minute your country is

Ghana is too small to compare with. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 18, 2020
Kazikazi:
Is Accra a dwarf man??
Yes, Accra is a dwarf city grin
But dwarf doesn't mean underdeveloped, even Casablanca is dwarf but developed. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 18, 2020
popizaino:

Don't project Kenya slum on other cities. I don't need to type in Abidjan slum. No reputable site has ever had Abidjan listed among cities with slum. Looking for slums in Abidjan is likened to looking for Ronald's free kick goals at juventus wink

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_slums

Are you from Ivory Coast? You should know I dont fancy the slum debate because I find it insensitive to people who live there. Blame it on my high moral standards.

Population living in slums (% of urban population) in Ivory Coast was reported at 56 % in 2014, according to the World Bank collection of development indicators, compiled from officially recognized sources.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 18, 2020
Kazikazi:
Is not corona free.

Herd immunity. Herd immunity

Sweden will get herd immunity within weeks

Nigga, by the time hapless Tanzania reaches heard immunity you will have wiped out 80 % of your vulnerable populations. Those are people who were not meant to die but will be murdered by the communist thinking Magufuli.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7509) (7510) (7511) (7512) (7513) (7514) (7515) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.