Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,889 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282657 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7522) (7523) (7524) (7525) (7526) (7527) (7528) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:36am On May 20, 2020
Just look at road trip from Lagos to Onitsha. It like a hell-hole. I saw one from Accra to Kumasi or Takoradi - and it was such a nightmare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZlgTBwf688

Here is the nightmarish Accra to Kumasi road - connecting two most important shanty towns of Ghana - I think we need to reserve the Slumpolis for Nigeria cities like Lagos, Ibadan, and Abeokuta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40O7oBgOKUQ

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:42am On May 20, 2020
Tanzania's stuff...
Zanzibar has 25 Five star hotels,
110 Four star hotels
201 three star hotels

I wonder how many African cities are in that level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:46am On May 20, 2020
Zanzibar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:52am On May 20, 2020
Arusha,Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:58am On May 20, 2020
Tanzania

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:03am On May 20, 2020
Tanzania's photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:08am On May 20, 2020
Zanzibar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:08am On May 20, 2020
Kazikazi:
Tanzania's stuff...
Zanzibar has 25 Five star hotels,
110 Four star hotels
201 three star hotels

I wonder how many African cities are in that level.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:15am On May 20, 2020
Kazikazi:
Tanzania's photos

Stop posting crap and bring the infrastructure development. Btw, am not asking for ferry services and your one airport. How about some highways kazi?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:40am On May 20, 2020
gallivant:

Stop posting crap and bring the infrastructure development. Btw, am not asking for ferry services and your one airport. How about some highways kazi?

Infrastructure Road network

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 20, 2020
gallivant:

https://www.aetnainternational.com/en/about-us/explore/living-abroad/culture-lifestyle/health-care-quality-in-africa.html

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:59am On May 20, 2020
gallivant:

Top 10 technologically advanced countries in Africa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 20, 2020
gallivant:

Tech

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:05am On May 20, 2020
gallivant:

Banking

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:06am On May 20, 2020
[quote author=Austine1212 post=89749697][/quote]

Tech
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:09am On May 20, 2020
Austine1212:

Banking

Access and is after than zenith bank, so how isn’t it on that list, in fact access bank are the largest bank ina Friday I think can you please double check the source
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:20am On May 20, 2020
Abohboy:

Access and is after than zenith bank, so how isn’t it on that list, in fact access bank are the largest bank ina Friday I think can you please double check the source

2019 stats

https://africanbusinessmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Screenshot-2019-11-04-at-11.48.31.png

Acces is no. 24

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 9:23am On May 20, 2020
Check out these Nigerian houses and neighbourhood.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLtVRyAiGXM

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:25am On May 20, 2020
gallivant:

Tanzania does not feature in any good index

They shouldshould thank Zanzibar agreed to be part of them, thats the only good thing about it

He got a nerve of telling me to swallow a bitter pill, after posting 6 buildings while i posted 8 full fleshed different cities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 9:31am On May 20, 2020
Austine1212:
Do i have to show buildings one by one?

Nah lol
Austine,i need to visit SA probably dec,looking forward for jorburg and cape town,could you give estimate on expenditure for a two week stay.Dont need an expensive hotel,nice and secure hotel.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:33am On May 20, 2020
Austine1212:

They shouldshould thank Zanzibar agreed to be part of them, thats the only good thing about it

He got a nerve of telling me to swallow a bitter pill, after posting 6 buildings while i posted 8 full fleshed different cities

I agree with your sentiments fully.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:40am On May 20, 2020
leo552:

Austine,i need to visit SA probably dec,looking forward for jorburg and cape town,could you give estimate on expenditure for a two week stay.Dont need an expensive hotel,nice and secure hotel.

Which country you from?

December accommodation prices rise, if you planning December rather book now

Everything is available online

In SA you can book a hotel, safari, tour guides with just a click of a button, you can book months ahead
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 9:43am On May 20, 2020
obaaderemi:
You are not smart at all. grin
Kenya imports basically everything with pride. That's why your manufacturing as a share of GDP is a miserable 7%( of a $60bn GDP) grin
Nigeria's manufacturing is 10%( of a 400bn$ GDP) tongue

Yet, your foreign exchange reserve is a paltry $7bn down from $8bn early this year. grin
Nigeria's own is $35bn( like × 5 of yours).
So, you are more fvcked than Nigeria at this point. Oil has rebounded to over $35. Can we say the same for tea and tourism which your shiithole depends on?
Tell us what you manufacture for both local and export,do you have anything to show of your GDP?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 9:46am On May 20, 2020
Austine1212:

Which country you from?

December accommodation prices rise, if you planning December rather book now

Everything is available online

In SA you can book a hotel, safari, tour guides with just a click of a button, you can book months ahead
Iam a ware of online stuff,but its good to get confirmation from an independent source,in your own estimate how much would that cost,in dollars?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:52am On May 20, 2020
leo552:

Iam a ware of online stuff,but its good to get confirmation from an independent source,in your own estimate how much would that cost,in dollars?

Which country you from
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 9:55am On May 20, 2020
gallivant:

@Gallivant,that airport is crap,only terminal 3 which makes it look good,have been Dar,Arusha. Nothing more over there.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 9:56am On May 20, 2020
Austine1212:

Which country you from
KE.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:56am On May 20, 2020
You can make sense sometimes. Without Zanzibar...Tanzania is a huge jungle. The other interesting part is the Arusha region which borders Kenya. So if you want to visit Tanzania - go to Darslum - take a ferry to Zanzibar. Or come to Nairobi - and cross over to the Arusha region - Mt Kilimanjaro and Serengeti. The rest of Tanganyika is an expensive wasteland of underdevelopment and maize & beans.
Austine1212:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by captirony: 9:57am On May 20, 2020
Lag.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:10am On May 20, 2020
leo552:

KE.

Costs differ from city to city, location to location

Which one will you be visiting
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:11am On May 20, 2020
Zanzibar took a bad decision

Today they could have been like Mauritius or Seychelles in terms of development

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:23am On May 20, 2020
leo552:

KE.

Capetown will come costly than Johannesburg

But $4000 will set you fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (7522) (7523) (7524) (7525) (7526) (7527) (7528) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.