Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6267245 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7531) (7532) (7533) (7534) (7535) (7536) (7537) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 6:11pm On May 20, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Show me what you got..show me that ugly side of yours bitch
Hahahhahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 6:12pm On May 20, 2020
rvp20182:
Look at our neighbors Ethiopia and see how badly they are doing. The people suffering in Kenya live in extreme weather conditions.

Deploy technology and stop giving excuses...that is so stake in this 21st century
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 6:14pm On May 20, 2020
theenchanter:
shma. grin grin grin

Even if u hide under a dozen cloaks, ur mumuness will always point u out. grin
Right!! So it's that stupid sh*male cheesy grin I shouldn't have waste my time quoting that starving kiberan. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:15pm On May 20, 2020
Just30:
noise as usual

tantrums of the babies from Kenya.

This are the big boys of Africa

1.Kenya -The beast from the east
2.Nigeria -Sleeping giant of the west
3.Suid Africa-Queen of the south
4.Egypt-King of the north

These are the pillars of Africa.
HOBBITOPIA WONDERLAND is just but another imaginary land far far away. grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:15pm On May 20, 2020
Dont let him tell you

Technology does not exist grin grin
Samorobo2:

Deploy technology and stop giving excuses...that is so stake in this 21st century
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:16pm On May 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin

These sound as stupid as it is

Kenya is refer to as ZOMBIELAND
repeat it after me
Saddamochieng00:

HOBBITOPIA WONDERLAND is just but another imaginary land far far away. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 6:16pm On May 20, 2020
rvp20182:
My friend that about half the forex you receive from COCOA!!!!. And that is flowers alone. And we plant it in maybe 10,000 acres only. It called high-value cops. It supports 100,000 people directly and 2M indirectly.

Kenya is slowly moving to become world biggest flower farm... we already control 40% of EU market...Dubai flower market is like 90% from Kenya.

Kenya is not your typical 3rd world country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Ah5ANfVc0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJzbvMcr2Cw

Shut up..it's not about flower but common sense..since your laggard asses is so dumb and lazy to deploy technology on your semi arid areas you should have atleast borrowed brain from any neighbouring country maybe TZ and use that small piece of arable land to grow staple foods that generates more revenue than your paltry $1.5bn flower revenue while you import $6bn worth of food annually..

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 6:17pm On May 20, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

This is one ugly ass city undecided
And Nigerians have the audacity to call themselves the African Giants lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
After this corona thingy make sure you catch the next flight to Kenya :oyour life will never be the same again wink

Start by telling us the country you are from..you are not a Kenyan...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 6:18pm On May 20, 2020
theenchanter:
shma. grin grin grin

Even if u hide under a dozen cloaks, ur mumuness will always point u out. grin

This is not shma ..never....

This might be dlonra which I even doubt or someone else entirely..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:19pm On May 20, 2020
Keep to pictures my friend. When you throw figures, I am confused about whether to cry or laugh. You have no clue about any figure you careless write about.
Samorobo2:

Shut up..it's not about flower but common sense..since your laggard asses is so dumb and lazy to deploy technology on your semi arid areas you should have atleast borrowed brain from any neighbouring country maybe TZ and use that small piece of arable land to grow staple foods that generates more revenue than your paltry $1.5bn flower revenue while you import $6bn worth of food annually..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 6:19pm On May 20, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Who is this shma person you are talking about undecidedNigeria is a backward country and the sooner y'all will realise this the better for you :PDont think other countries are in slumberland like you
shocked

Nigeria is backward but yet Kenya is still beneath us..so there goes your point...
To the waste.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 6:19pm On May 20, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Who is this shma person you are talking about undecidedNigeria is a backward country and the sooner y'all will realise this the better for you :PDont think other countries are in slumberland like you
shocked
Sharaaaap!! Stupid prick grin grin you have been beaten white and blue by Sammy and Just30. You think creating a new account will save you from not getting your ass whopped grin grin stupid kiberan skeleton fool. Bombastic idiot from the poverty stricken zoo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2020
Nigerian Proforce overhauling AMISOM/UN ground vehicles for use by the militaries of Kenya, Uganda, and other East African nations in there missions in Somalia, South Sudan, and Dr Congo.

Naija grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 6:20pm On May 20, 2020
Samorobo2:

Sammy that fool is sh*male. The bombastic fool. Don't take that animal seriously grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 6:24pm On May 20, 2020
rvp20182:
Keep to pictures my friend. When you throw figures, I am confused about whether to cry or laugh. You have no clue about any figure you careless write about.

And you my friend should be confused...it is that confusion that has led you not to deploy technology but use your paltry arable bro grow $1.5bn worth of flowers and import $6bn worth of food...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 6:24pm On May 20, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

It will take kenya 100 years to be at Ghana's level. Kenya is the small fish and the biggest shitthol in Africa grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:33pm On May 20, 2020
All thanks to IMF.....

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 6:37pm On May 20, 2020
chrisooblog:
very irresponsible lot! borrowing to fund recurrent and debt borrowing about 60% of their GDP with nothing to show for it except a soon to be Chinese owned tuketuke railway and Chinese owned port.

I saw their idiot in chief claiming it's cheaper to import than grow their own food. it's like the slowpoke hasn't heard of food security before.

This is not even today's topic..Kenya debt is her GDP...

No Kenyan can lecture me in budget and GDP...never

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2020
Btw, as a truthseeker I must ask why were Magufulis' tests of bats, goats, banana and even mushrooms IIRC positive for the coronavirus?
Does anyone smell a rat?

was clear something was awry when both the goats and the pawpaw tested positive for the coronavirus. Currently Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report there’s no evidence that a fruit can contract COVID-19, although a variety of animals have recently been diagnosed with the disease, including cats, a dog and tigers at New York City’s Bronx Zoo.
[url][/://nypost.com/2020/05/06/faulty-coronavirus-kits-suspected-as-goat-and-fruit-test-positive-in-tanzania/]

WTF!?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 6:43pm On May 20, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Do you know what visitors to Diani or Maasai Mara think of this places..FYI all of them refer to this places as HEAVEN ON EARTH cool

I dare you to post just one photo of a location in Ghana worthy of being called a paradise
Unless you do so my opinion still stands
GHANA IS A CERTIFIED SHITHOLE/HOBBITOPIA WONDERLAND grin grin

You are an idiot..so it's about Diani beach and natural scenery...Don't be an idiot every country has that..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 6:48pm On May 20, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

FYI most of the tourists visiting Kenya are not broke ass niggas like the ones who visit your country(Nigerians)..
These are filthy rich individuals ..the likes of Richard Branson..who are so impressed with the country to the point of owning a home or two in the country
And hey can you provide an account of any tourist complaining abt terrible roads tongue

I really wonder what 5 million Nigerians are doing in HOBBITOPIA WONDERLAND grin grin

Ohhh so it's about a white man visiting Kenya and having a property there....this inferiority complex is real...
Do you know how many white men that owns houses in Nigeria and Ghana..Never for once in my life would O consider this a thing to he proud of....
Mark Zuckerberg was in Lagos some years back and spoke highly of it .he even took pictures around..I guess I am supposed to use that to brag...use your brain if it is not dead..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2020
Samorobo2:

FYI am a proud Kenyan living the dream in my homecountry. I have no plan of leaving my paradise to seek greener pastures elsewhere as I believe my fate lies here. cool

What about you?
What do you have to say about your country?
And please give a sober answer no insults

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 6:51pm On May 20, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

All the best in your new endeavour of developing hobbitopia wonderland
grin grin grin

If you managed to surpass your big brother zoogeria ..I believe you'll eventually get there

Fyi you are beneath Nigeria and Ghana..fact

You secretly wish to be us...I mean who wouldn't...
We are the giants.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:55pm On May 20, 2020
Samorobo2:

Ohhh so it's about a white man visiting Kenya and having a property there....this inferiority complex is real...
Do you know how many white men that owns houses in Nigeria and Ghana..Never for once in my life would O consider this a thing to he proud of....
Mark Zuckerberg was in Lagos some years back and spoke highly of it .he even took pictures around..I guess I am supposed to use that to brag...use your brain if it is not dead..

This is the type of behavior you come to expect from these shameless coons. You should beused to this by now. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 6:56pm On May 20, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

FYI am a proud Kenyan living the dream in my homecountry. I have no plan of leaving my paradise to seek greener pastures elsewhere as I believe my fate lies here. cool

What about you?
What do you have to say about your country?
And please give a sober answer no insults

I am a proud Nigerian,living in Nigeria whilst watching the country develop speedily.. This alone gladens my heart and make me even more prouder..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:59pm On May 20, 2020
Samorobo2:

You are an idiot..so it's about Diani beach and natural scenery...Don't be an idiot every country has that..

That's why I dared your Ghanian brother to show me just one picture of a location worthy of being called paradise in Ghana/Nigeria

I mean you can't have shithole cities and a shithole countryside altogether..that is just too bleeped up undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 7:06pm On May 20, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

grin grin grin
What is Togo... is it the name of the neighbourhood where wizards reside in HOBBITOPIA WONDERLAND grin grin grin

Perceptions change with time..I hope you and your west African brothers will rise to the occasion and develop your countries..maybe then my perception of you guys will change

ORGANISE.MOBILISE.ACT.VIVA

Is Kenya developed?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:08pm On May 20, 2020
grin grin grin

rvp2018 says they are poultry
AskiaHarem:

This is the type of behavior you come to expect from these shameless coons. You should beused to this by now. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:10pm On May 20, 2020
since you are new here

you can go back in pages and you will fine Heaven
a land over flowing with honey and milk
Saddamochieng00:

That's why I dared your Ghanian brother to show me just one picture of a location worthy of being called paradise in Ghana/Nigeria

I mean you can't have shithole cities and a shithole countryside altogether..that is just too bleeped up undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 7:11pm On May 20, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Every country has it paradise on earth and all countries here have done well to post that...do Nigeria,Ghana,SA always have to repeat the same routine like you Kenyans do ?

Btw is Kenyan cities developed?...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2020
Jasparrow1:
It will take kenya 100 years to be at Ghana's level. Kenya is the small fish and the biggest shitthol in Africa grin grin grin

It will also take the sleeping giant another 100 years for it to wake up..by then you won't be beefing with the true African Giant(Kenya)..maybe Ghana and other minute African countries grin grin grin..we would be miles miles ahead

Its high time you people wake up

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 7:14pm On May 20, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

It will also take the sleeping giant another 100 years for it to wake up..by then you won't be beefing with the true African Giant(Kenya)..maybe Ghana and other minute African countries grin grin grin..we would be miles miles ahead

Its high time you people wake up

Lol Kenya is the true African what .....

Show me any forecast that has ever predicted Kenya to rule over Africa in the coming year...
All projections and forecast has always been on four African countries...
Nigeria,Egypt,SA, Ethiopia...in that order..

Stop decieving yourself

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7531) (7532) (7533) (7534) (7535) (7536) (7537) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.