Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283315 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7570) (7571) (7572) (7573) (7574) (7575) (7576) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:50pm On May 23, 2020
They have about same wildlife as Ghana. Maybe you traveled - but I live in Europe for at least 3 months every year.
Just30:
You've not been to Europe and that is why you will say they dont have Wild life

The kinds of wildlife you will find in Sweden will amaze you.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2020
rvp20182:
Sounds like Nonsense. Kenya capital city was Mombasa then Machakos then finally Nairobi. That is useles history. The fact is there 1B dollar railway rotting away in Abuja while Lagosian are living in their cars for five days just to avoid daily commute - and those that dare spend 6-8hrs on the road.

Invest in Lagos and you'll get somewhere.

Abuja is waste of time and money

Abuja light rail isn't like your Nairobi to Mombasa project... Lagos is building it's own light rail...Lagos has its own ferry service...

Lagos is the economic capital .Abuja the political capital .

Please tell Uhuru to move your capital to the north...If that's what is required to give the Turkanas some food..

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:52pm On May 23, 2020

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:55pm On May 23, 2020
Lagos has the world worst commute. The rest is nonsense.
Danielnino00:

Abuja light rail isn't like your Nairobi to Mombasa project... Lagos is building it's own light rail...Lagos has its own ferry service...

Lagos is the economic capital .Abuja the political capital .

Please tell Uhuru to move your capital to the north...If that's what is required to give the Turkanas some food..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:55pm On May 23, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 12:56pm On May 23, 2020
rvp20182:
Lagos has the world worst commute. The rest is nonsense.

Still has a bigger economy than Kenya...

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 23, 2020
Danielnino00:

LMAO.. you are just waiting for another opportunity to loot foreigners over there..

Do whatever you like... It's your problem...

Nah i don't do shit

Lol yeah its a south african problem, we'll deal with it however we see fit

You call us xenophobic for fixing our country that's your problem lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:59pm On May 23, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2020
Austine1213:

Nah i don't do shit

Lol yeah its a south african problem, we'll deal with it however we see fit

You call us xenophobic for fixing our country that's your problem lol

You don't have to be shy to admit that you loot foreigners shops. .
We understand grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:00pm On May 23, 2020
Crazy choices of towns. Ideally, you'd maybe land in Zurich. And probably operate from Bern. But Olten and Neuchatel. Or ideally from Geneva to Laussane. In fact, I checked the train from Zurich to Neuchatel - doesn't even pass Olten. So whoever was organizing your virtual tour is crazy.

Just30:
As i told you,
we were on various expeditions.

a mixture of rail, bus and taxis.

from Olten to Neuchatel

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:02pm On May 23, 2020

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 1:04pm On May 23, 2020
Troy404:

Abuja is a dead city like buhari thats why the light rail transported one passenger in a day.
chiwawa what did you say.?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 1:11pm On May 23, 2020
rvp20182:
Exactly - but if they had spend that much money in Lagos - Lagos would be attracting more investments. Abuja is waste of money. And they continue to invest on it. Imagine spending 1B dollars on railway that carries 400 passengers per day. You can as well have helicopter rides from Airport to Abuja
same reason we call Kenya a one county nation, no other developed city outside Nairobi.

In Nigeria, every state develops equally,
Not developing one and letting others rot

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:18pm On May 23, 2020
We have other cities and towns in Kenya. Mombasa definitely bigger than Abuja. For 200m people - I don't see any development - but widespread poverty.
pacretus:
same reason we call Kenya a one county nation, no other developed city outside Nairobi.

In Nigeria, every state develops equally,
Not developing one and letting others rot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:19pm On May 23, 2020
rvp20182:
Crazy choices of towns. Ideally, you'd maybe land in Zurich. And probably operate from Bern. But Olten and Neuchatel. Or ideally from Geneva to Laussane. In fact, I checked the train from Zurich to Neuchatel - doesn't even pass Olten. So whoever was organizing your virtual tour is crazy.

Naa

We didn't travel by air through bern

We wanted a full experience.

Geneva was our last visit before we flew out

We didn't just get up from Zurich to go to Olten.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:22pm On May 23, 2020
rvp20182:
They have about same wildlife as Ghana. Maybe you traveled - but I live in Europe for at least 3 months every year.
grin grin grin

now you are making noise

you've not been to Europe before hence why you know nothing about what you are talking about.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:24pm On May 23, 2020
So an African goes to Switzerland to go watch deers and squirrels? Sound like you had a lot of virtual experiences. Did you at least get to see how your cocoa beans is turned into billions? I'd understand if you went to the mountains - and took a cable car ride - or well skiing tours - that is kind of thing people do in Switzerland. Heck in fact If I recall all the bus tours basically operate the kind of thing - tour the city, go to the mountains,museums, and that kind of thing.
Just30:
Naa

We didn't travel by air through bern

We wanted a full experience.

Geneva was our last visit before we flew out

We didn't just get up from Zurich to go to Olten.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:27pm On May 23, 2020
rvp20182:
We have other cities and towns in Kenya. Mombasa definitely bigger than Abuja. For 200m people - I don't see any development - but widespread poverty.

You have Nairobi and Mombasa and a lot of villages..

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:29pm On May 23, 2020
We have Kisumu, Nakuru, Eldoret, thika, Nyeri, etc. . Yes our urbanization is around 30% - which is expected at our level of development. Nigeria you have 50% urbanization- and you cities look really crappy.
Danielnino00:

You have Nairobi and Mombasa and a lot of villages..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2020
rvp20182:
We have Kisumu, Nakuru, Eldoret, thika, Nyeri, etc. . Yes our urbanization is around 30% - which is expected at our level of development. Nigeria you have 50% urbanization- and you cities look really crappy.

Those are villages...
They won't count among cities by any standards...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:35pm On May 23, 2020
rvp20182:
So an African goes to Switzerland to go watch deers and squirrels? Sound like you had a lot of virtual experiences. Did you at least get to see how your cocoa beans is turned into billions? I'd understand if you went to the mountains - and took a cable car ride - or well skiing tours - that is kind of thing people do in Switzerland. Heck in fact If I recall all the bus tours basically operate the kind of thing - tour the city, go to the mountains,museums, and that kind of thing.
when you can Afford to travel to Switzerland

You will find out the kinds of animals a Creux du van.

I was more interested in Nature than go skiing in Switzerland.

when I'm on personal tours, then i can go have fun.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 23, 2020
Danielnino00:

You don't have to be shy to admit that you loot foreigners shops. .
We understand grin

Nah i dont do such
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 23, 2020
rvp20182:

And then when we ask for your villages you show us estates,

When 70% of kenya is rural

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 2:29pm On May 23, 2020
Danielnino00:

Nearly every city in the world has slums...but for a capital city to houses almost half of the biggest slums in Africa is a big shame .

Maybe Kenya should borrow a leaf from Nigeria and move their capital elsewhere.. maybe to the wild north ..so the starving Turkanas can benefit from their tea and flower economy...
Even Ibadan that some Nigerians are calling slums, dosent have half of the slums nairobi has grin grin nairobi is a big shitthol.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah2020: 3:04pm On May 23, 2020
rvp20182:
China, Singapora, Malaysia, South Korea were run by dictators. It got nothing to do with development. East Africa for the last 20-30yrs has grown faster than any region of Africa - and that growth unlike the rest of Africa is not fuelled by minerals or oil - but more broad-based sustainable growth.

Rwanda, Ethiopia, Uganda, and even poor TZ have consistently grown at 7-10%.

So basically from old images when East Africa was poster child for famine and poverty - West Africa led by Nigeria is taking over.

Kenya is so poor than Tz, 36.1% in Kenya live in poverty while only 22.8% Tanzanian live in poverty. If you exclude Uganda, the rest of East African nations have higher poverty rate than Tanzania. It seem you don't know what you are talking.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah2020: 3:09pm On May 23, 2020
Austine1213:

Nah i dont do such

What is this? You SAn should be ashamed of that.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 23, 2020
pacretus:
chiwawa what did you say.?
If i tell you, you will deny me.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:18pm On May 23, 2020
rvp20182:
There are such kind of areas in every developing world cities but in Nigeria - it the norm - rather than exception. I know when confronted with Nairobi world class buildings and roads - the next is to fish slums and likes.

If you were a normal human being obaboon - you'd challenge the best of Nairobi with best of Lagos.

Slums with Slums.

I don't have time for your nonsense, son.
This is what Westland and Upperhill, two of your most important business areas in Nairobi look like:
At least, you provided the photos yourself in a fit of drunkenness. grin The internet has an endless memory. wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 4:21pm On May 23, 2020
obaaderemi:
I don't have time for your nonsense, son.
This is what Westland and Upperhill, two of your most important business areas in Nairobi look like:
At least, you provided the photos yourself in a fit of drunkenness. grin The internet has an endless memory. wink
cheesy Why did he post DAT? You charm him?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7570) (7571) (7572) (7573) (7574) (7575) (7576) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.