Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,876 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282632 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7580) (7581) (7582) (7583) (7584) (7585) (7586) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:04pm On May 24, 2020
TayserMahri:

you dont sound full grin grin
alright. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:05pm On May 24, 2020
TayserMahri:

Sharia can help decongest the justice system by handling the petty cases for instance...like domestic violence or adultery
There is judicial committee of national house of chief to handle that ...and if there is need to create such more lower court, parliament has the authority to create that. Ghana is not only for the Muslims. Everyone are fist of all treated as Ghanaian before religion .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 8:05pm On May 24, 2020
TayserMahri:

share some pics please if you can...i see if we have something similar wink you mean bastard,,,should have invited me grin
hear you go https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfmcOHXrmuK_iU1FpnnSeGOlRdjHxlqFUw_9Jxsjf7BBDDCRRCpFz2jOWE&s=10
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 24, 2020
Just30:
That is already done by DOVVSU

Well I meant all manner of smaller cases not just the domestic violence ones...including contracts and transactions. DOVVSU is only domestic violence.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 24, 2020
theenchanter:
alright. grin

dude youre sleepy now grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 24, 2020
vaxx:
There is judicial committee of national house of chief to handle that ...and if there is need to create such more lower court, parliament has the authority to create that. Ghana is not only for the Muslims. Everyone are fist of all treated as Ghanaian before religion

Well thats the Ghanaian view of things...in Kenya it was deemed neccessary for them...so long as they solve all shit within the confines of the laws of the land...shit like divorce only wastes time for the courts when they can sort it traditional style within the confines of the law
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 24, 2020
chrisooblog:
hear you go https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfmcOHXrmuK_iU1FpnnSeGOlRdjHxlqFUw_9Jxsjf7BBDDCRRCpFz2jOWE&s=10

Similar from E.A Malawi

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-local-women-grinding-maize-in-front-children-malawi-east-africa-11977494.html?pv=1&stamp=2&imageid=638B9237-D2CC-4FC2-B8B6-80D143EE243F&p=13085&n=0&orientation=0&pn=1&searchtype=0&IsFromSearch=1&srch=foo%3dbar%26st%3d0%26pn%3d1%26ps%3d100%26sortby%3d2%26resultview%3dsortbyPopular%26npgs%3d0%26qt%3dmaize%2520grinding%26qt_raw%3dmaize%2520grinding%26lic%3d3%26mr%3d0%26pr%3d0%26ot%3d0%26creative%3d%26ag%3d0%26hc%3d0%26pc%3d%26blackwhite%3d%26cutout%3d%26tbar%3d1%26et%3d0x000000000000000000000%26vp%3d0%26loc%3d0%26imgt%3d0%26dtfr%3d%26dtto%3d%26size%3d0xFF%26archive%3d1%26groupid%3d%26pseudoid%3d%26a%3d%26cdid%3d%26cdsrt%3d%26name%3d%26qn%3d%26apalib%3d%26apalic%3d%26lightbox%3d%26gname%3d%26gtype%3d%26xstx%3d0%26simid%3d%26saveQry%3d%26editorial%3d1%26nu%3d%26t%3d%26edoptin%3d%26customgeoip%3d%26cap%3d1%26cbstore%3d1%26vd%3d0%26lb%3d%26fi%3d2%26edrf%3d%26ispremium%3d1%26flip%3d0%26pl%3d
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:23pm On May 24, 2020
Divisional courts are there for that
TayserMahri:

Well I meant all manner of smaller cases not just the domestic violence ones...including contracts and transactions. DOVVSU is only domestic violence.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 8:27pm On May 24, 2020
TayserMahri:

Similar from E.A Malawi

yep but it's not everyone that eats pounded yam popular down south not so much in the north. they prefer tuwo a kind of rice/maize pap
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 24, 2020
Just30:
Divisional courts are there for that

The Kadhi courts actually fall in that level...Judge to population ratio is what am talking about, meaning you dont want judges handling petty cases when real cases are pending if some kadhis can do that for that segment of the population. Basically we have all those subordinate courts too that do that for the rest of the non-Muslim population.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 24, 2020
chrisooblog:
yep but it's not everyone that eats pounded yam popular down south not so much in the north. they prefer tuwo a kind of rice/maize pap

Glad to know wink Ugali in E.A is ubiquitous...from Kenya/UG all the way south to Zambia/ Zim. Just learned what we call ugali is what you call fufu.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 8:59pm On May 24, 2020
TayserMahri:

Glad to know wink Ugali in E.A is ubiquitous...from Kenya/UG all the way south to Zambia/ Zim. Just learned what we call ugali is what you call fufu.
really? ugali is made from cassava too?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 24, 2020
chrisooblog:

nah... I was misled grin seems you dont have the exact one made from corn cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 9:10pm On May 24, 2020
TayserMahri:

nah... I was misled grin seems you dont have the exact one made from corn cool
yeah but like I said earlier north and south have different staples. up north they usually do ground rice sometimes maize or millet. for southerners it's cassava and yam.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:13pm On May 24, 2020
TayserMahri:

The Kadhi courts actually fall in that level...Judge to population ratio is what am talking about, meaning you dont want judges handling petty cases when real cases are pending if some kadhis can do that for that segment of the population. Basically we have all those subordinate courts too that do that for the rest of the non-Muslim population.
Religious fanatics need to be3 kept out of the Justice system

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:32pm On May 24, 2020
chrisooblog:
Yes,ugali is made from either corn,or cassava,millet and even sorghum,or even potatoes flower.In TZ,ugali is considered a poor mans food.You can't serve a respected guest a plate of ugali.Most restaurants in TZ don't serve ugali

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:35pm On May 24, 2020
Tanzania.
Dar es salaam SGR station update..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:36pm On May 24, 2020
HEAVEN ON EARTH

Pic 1. Diani beach

Pic 2. Chale island

Pic 3 n 4. Snorkelling in wasini island

F*ck this lockdown I need to be in chale ASAP. Snorkelling with the dolphins is one of the best experiences ever. The reggae sessions at night by the beach are assured of uplifting your soul and giving you this natural high that no drug can ever give you. The whole vibe of that place....my goodness

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 24, 2020
chrisooblog:
yeah but like I said earlier north and south have different staples. up north they usually do ground rice sometimes maize or millet. for southerners it's cassava and yam.

Which is better?
but there's also fufu corn or corn fufu.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 24, 2020
Just30:
Religious fanatics need to be3 kept out of the Justice system

True...they arent allowed in the system actually. And for the case to be settled via kadhis both parties must agree, if not, if one disagrees, the case goes to normal courts. Plus the Kadhi decision is not final and can be appealed in the normal higher courts. So zero chance for the religious nutjobs.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 24, 2020
Kazikazi:
Yes,ugali is made from either corn,or cassava,millet and even sorghum,or even potatoes flower.In TZ,ugali is considered a poor mans food.You can't serve a respected guest a plate of ugali. Most restaurants in TZ don't serve ugali

Dont lie son...I can bet Ugali is even in ikulu ya dar...Its an E.A/Southern traditional thing...if you find it poor mans stuff thats your view...personally I dislike it but will take it once in a blue moon. But to lie that it is a poor man's food when Tz itself is a poor country...thats just nuts.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 24, 2020
Kazikazi:
Tanzania.
Dar es salaam SGR station update..

2 more yrs to go I guess tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 24, 2020
Kazi, apparently even lying requires all neurons to fire perfectly... tongue

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 10:20pm On May 24, 2020
rvp2018:
Nairobi has no lake or ocean but it has 2km long bridge. This is the earth of Nairobi Eastland - lower middle class - where Nigerians can afford to rent if they combined like 10 guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pDXYrDi55c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv9_27Jn56o
Still the world's largest slums. Nothing different here

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 10:26pm On May 24, 2020
Danielnino00:

Nairobi is the real slumpolis my friend... It is a well known fact..
Mombasa is another overrated mega slum as exposed by Sambrodo ...

You have been posting pictures of the same places in Nairobi for over a million times lol..

The only thing keeping this thread going is your lies and delusions of grandeur...
grin grin grin grin Danni, the funny part is that. That rvpig keep calling Nigeria cities slumpolis. While the whole of kenya as a whole is a massive slums. A huge slums cheesy imagine their capital hosted the World's largest slums. Isn't that not a big shame grin grin grin they think repeating same direction will change everything.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 10:46pm On May 24, 2020
rvp20182:
Mombasa is huge - metro has 3.5M people. If you're concerned about Mombasa old town. I can tell you for free it's better than Abuja despite the protection laws put in place to ensure it not destroyed. Obviously it not like European old towns because we don't have money to maintain it that well - but better than anything in Nigeria - including new town of Abuja.
Mombasa is a complete shitthol. The whole of Kenya is a complete shitthol. There is no city in Kenya that can beat any city in Nigeria. Imagine a whole country dosent even have a Brt. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 10:49pm On May 24, 2020
rvp20182:
Mombasa old town - bring your brand new Abuja video. Bring your empty gov offices city and compare it with city of culture like Mombasa that dates 10th centuries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHHWyO01mr0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPwGB63Z94Q&t=151s
This are slumpolis. Ain't you ashamed of yourself by posting this eyes sore. Stop embarrassing yourself Mr man, the whole of Kenya is a huge slums. A glorified shitthol grin a Bombastic shitthol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 10:55pm On May 24, 2020
theenchanter:
Hey guys, I won go join my people pound yam, na iyan sure pass this evening. cheesy

are you from Edo

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by robosky02(m): 11:07pm On May 24, 2020
ednited:

No one to trust today. Absolutely no one.

Ok
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 11:16pm On May 24, 2020
chrisooblog:
It's more popular in the north than South. Gwari people are the main owner of pounded yam.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 11:18pm On May 24, 2020
chrisooblog:
Have you ever been to the North

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 11:30pm On May 24, 2020
Meet the men that deliver long-range precision fire for the Nigerian army. The Nigerian army has an entire battalion of snipers divided into three classes and are trained across many different types of threat environments.

https://twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1264542256087863300?s=19

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7580) (7581) (7582) (7583) (7584) (7585) (7586) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.