Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,368 members, 7,861,014 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282939 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7591) (7592) (7593) (7594) (7595) (7596) (7597) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:16pm On May 26, 2020
jl115:
Road network, infastructure, cleanliness.....

Windhoek is beautiful and developed..I agree but it's seems more or less as a town...a classroom is most time more populated than the CBD so expect absolutely cleanliness...

A friend of mine that was there...said it's has certain similarities with Capetown...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:20pm On May 26, 2020
68816419:

After signing a deal with Cowbell [Promasidor ] to revive the redundant Ikun dairy farm, and getting 100 cattle from Zamfara to cross-breed with Jersey cows, Ekiti begins production of milk to supply Cowbell's factory in Lagos. The plan is to supply 10,000 litres of milk daily.

This is great...we can do more..
10,000 lute is too meagre..I guess this is a start..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:22pm On May 26, 2020
68816419:
Progress report from the Ebute Metta mega station, which has moved from a 3-D sketch to more advancement in the construction life of the project. No nation develops without investing first in infrastructure development

It's looks really modern.....

Rvp can show me something like this and stop all this noise about Kenya having better infastructures... inferiority complex and bitterness is killing him.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:22pm On May 26, 2020
68816419:
Nigerian Munzali Bello has become the first African in Yale University to graduate with a Masters in Systemic Risk. The brilliant Munzali is also a Fellow of ICAN, ACCA and a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA). Celebrating bright minds

Naija and brains.....

Such cannot be seen in kenzoo grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:25pm On May 26, 2020
68816419:
Construction of the 614km gas pipeline linking Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano has begun. The $2.5bn investment from Sinosure will see new gas power plants in Abuja (1,350Mw) Kaduna (900Mw) and Kano ( 2,350Mw) spring up. The financiers said they're optimistic about the return on investment.

Allow me post the full report so rvp can read and be bitter... grin

The Ajaokuta–Kaduna–Kano Natural Gas Pipeline (AKKP) is a planned pipeline to transport natural gas from Ajaokuta, in Kogi State to Kano, in Kano State, through several states and urban centers, as part of the Trans Nigeria Gas Pipeline.

The $2.5bn investment from Sinosure will see new gas power plants in Abuja (1,350Mw) Kaduna (900Mw) and Kano ( 2,350Mw) spring up. The financiers said they're optimistic about the return on investment.

The pipeline originates in Ajaokuta and proceeds in a general northeasterly direction through Abuja Federal Territory, Kaduna, to end at Kano, a total distance of approximately 614 kilometres (382 mi).[1][2][3]

This pipeline is intended to establish a connection between pipeline networks in the eastern, western and northern regions of Nigeria. The project strives to utilize the country’s abundant natural gas resources to sustainably supply gas to northern Nigeria. The development is expected to reduce the quantity of gas flared in the country's oil fields and thus improve air quality. The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), announced tenders for this project in July 2013. The Cabinet of Nigeria approved the project in December 2017

NNPC has executed contracts for the engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and financing for Lots 1 and 3 of the 40inch by 614km Ajaokuta – Kaduna – Kano gas pipeline and stations with a consortium of indigenous and Chinese companies under a 100% contractor financing model.

Dr. Maikanti said that the project will also help to reduce gas flaring in Nigeria and encourage diversification of energy resources in the country. He also reaffirmed the Federal Government’s plan to also extend the West African Gas Pipeline (WAGP) to Morocco and commended PETAN for its contribution to the development of the Nigerian petroleum industry.

The Nigeria Morocco Gas Pipeline (NMGP) designed to be 5,660km long, will reduce gas flaring in Nigeria and encourage diversification of energy resources

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:27pm On May 26, 2020
rvp2018:
Good. Milk is so damn expensive in Nigeria - and yet the North supposedly is teaming with Fulani cows with more rights than humans.

Look like Nigeria governors learnt something in Kenya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfztoXKc9G8

Shut up dude...milk is not expensive in Nigeria....

Most good milks consumed by commoners are mostly below $1 with very good quality and nutritional benefits..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:39pm On May 26, 2020
Baliv254:

grin this bothers your lot because the 200M giant cant measure up to a nation quarter its size
if it was otherwise you guys wouldn't bother to respond

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq8uMcIbFQI
Nah it is Kenya that can't match Nigerian anything.
Shut up .most at times we really try to ignore you guys but it can be really hard as you guys tend to call us out with very annoying phrases like "no city in WA can match this" "Nairobi is more developed than Lagos" "show me an estate like this in West Africa" "show me a beach like this in WA" "show me a mountain like this in WA", "show me tea farm like this in WA"..are we suppose to keep shut and watch you wallow in ignorance..Even the ghanians that tried ignoring your noise by not posting. Ya'll ended up saying it's a dwarf slumpolis..so you see we have no option..
I remember last year taymashri had the guts to compare nairobi with algeirs and Tehran only for that Algerian guy to come an drop a link of cities he has posted about Algeria on NL...you've done thesame thing to SA and now they are posting...suck weak memory just shut up and stop flattering your stupid self..you suck...

Now back to Athi river...lol you posted this 52 apartment estate to represent Athi river...lol dude Athi river is just like huruma, a vertical slum.you are so mediocre like the rest of your country men..why not post the real Athi river with those pathetic ugly public buildings from the 70's that has been left to decay and transform into a slum..do you want to see the real Athi river not this new estate..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:40pm On May 26, 2020
Baliv254:
They said this project is dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omPqogyrOGU

Yes it is dead...the last time you posted a video from cham media about konza sometime last year..they were still in thesame stage...

Since 2009 all you have to show for this project is a tea farm grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:44pm On May 26, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Because it is Konza CityNeighborhood Block is not only a scam, but a failed scam. grin Just read the comments on the video and see what your brethren have to say about this imaginary city. grin

Lol one guy in the comment section said he was in class six when he heard of it and now he is 29 year yet nothing has happened...another said it should be completed in the next 200 years grin the rest said it is a political game meant to decieve the masses..they said nothing is going on there..

Even alaro city of yesterday and Anambra millennium city of yesterday has more activities on site than that political media joke.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:49pm On May 26, 2020
68816419:
Nigeria rail infrastructure could be a valuable asset with the last dozens of train coaches ordered been delivered in March. The coaches which have been transported to Nigerian train base in Ogun state, will be used on the Lagos-Ibadan railway when operations begin.
See Thread

Kenya wants to compete with Nigeria, then show us something like this...the only one they have was a Chinese Ponzi scheme tested in a broad daylight...

Kenya can't match this..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:51pm On May 26, 2020
rvp2018:
Once we see passenger and cargo traffic - we can talk.

Shut up and choose already..it exists..
Or do I need to repost it for you to choose grin grin I know something of this nature doesn't exist in your zoo grin

Now choose grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:04pm On May 26, 2020
rvp2018:
In terms of severity of the debt crisis...Nigeria is the worst..and will go down 5 times before South Africa. The majority of South Africa's debt is domestic. They can just print rand and pay them off...like US normally does.
Lol @ bolded. grin grin I told you you know nothing about international finance. You just proved it openly again. South Africa like Kenya suffers from trade deficits. The Rand is already losing value like many others across Africa. Printing more money without corresponding production to match it would lead to inflation.! A secondary school girl in Nigeria can tell you that. It's o' level econs. grin
You remind me of Idi Amin who asked his central bank manager to just print money. When the man, an economist, advised against it, Amin had him killed. grin
Like you, your monkey east Africa grandpa, Amin couldn't understand why a country can not just print and print money like newspapers.
I guess you are just as dumb as your fellow East African illiterate, Idi Amin. cheesy

rvp2018:

But Nigeria - with revenues halving - to less than 10B dollars - cannot pay salaries - leave alone pay debt.
We are paying salaries and servicing our debt. You should hold Kenyatta responsible when China seizes Mombasa port from under your nose.
You know the sgr you built with the expensive Chinese loan is already losing money. grin

rvp2018:

So technically Nigeria as of today is BANKRUPT. INSOLVENT. UNDER WATER. CHOKED IN DEBT.

Your debt profile is worse than Nigeria's. How are you going to pay when tourism is gone, tea is gone, your diaspora is broke and locusts are messing up your agriculture? Kenya is finished!
wink

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:05pm On May 26, 2020
jl115:

Road network as in how conjested their roads are, infastructure as in buildings,power, sewage, electrification, water supply internet connection ect ect ect

I think I put Windhoek above Joburg in my Rankings.... Looking back I think that was a mistake!!

Imo the 5 most impressive cities I've been to:

1. Singapore
2. New York
3. Cape Town
4. Windhoek
5. Sydney
the bolded has to be the most mumuic comment I've seen today. Road network is how congested their roads are..... Wonders shall never end. grin

U saffers need to spend more time in class than on d internet..... Little wonder one of ur mumu compatriot said SA's poverty line is $5.5 yesterday grin

8 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 6:10pm On May 26, 2020
jl115:
Ok then wink Then don't make ignorant comments!
I'll let this slide because you can be stup.id sometimes.

SAs G5 and G6 aren't among world's best despite being in service for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:16pm On May 26, 2020
rvp2018:
DMU is DMUS - the nose of the train is just the beauty on the beast.
the nose is for aerodynamics. grin

U're a damned olodo. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:18pm On May 26, 2020
theenchanter:
the bolded has to be the most mumuic comment I've seen today. Road network is how congested their roads are..... Wonders shall never end.grin

U saffers need to spend more time in class than on d internet..... Little wonder one of ur mumu compatriot said SA's poverty line is $5.5 yesterday grin
Is the bolded not better than kikuyu1_and rvp's belief that the Paris club is a bilateral donor agency? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:19pm On May 26, 2020
theenchanter:
cheesy That man is a big olodo.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:21pm On May 26, 2020
rvp2018:
Show me new slums - that have come up in Nairobi - slums have no area to expand. As we speak about 5,000 slum dwellers were evicted recently to pave way for sewage and water expansion.

Unlike Nigeria that has integrated slums - in Nairobi it easy to deal with them - because they are illegally built on public reserve land.

Kenya is filled with slums. grin It's a shame such a small country has so many slums. grin

Did you see this? :
The road project is a particular
sticking point, given that more than
half of Kenyans still walk
to where to
they need to go
grin I guess that's why we have the likes of kiberawalker.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:24pm On May 26, 2020
obaaderemi:
Is the bolded not better than kikuyu1_and rvp's belief that the Paris club is a bilateral donor agency? grin
lol, these people can make Einstein dumb in less than 1sec. Can u imagine what we're dealing with here?

From now on, I won't argue with anyone who doesn't know basis of the argument.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 6:26pm On May 26, 2020
samorobo:

Shut up dude...milk is not expensive in Nigeria....

Most good milks consumed by commoners are mostly below $1 with very good quality and nutritional benefits..

I'm still at lost as to what pleasure that guy derives from lying..

A sachet of powdered milk sells for as low as #30 in Nigeria (Dano milk) while liquid milk in can sells for as low as #160 or so..

With $1 you can get as much milk as u want...

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:27pm On May 26, 2020
obaaderemi:
cheesy That man is a big olodo.
rvp2018 is a big olodo.

Nairaland translate:
Olodo..... Unintelligent. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:28pm On May 26, 2020
theenchanter:
lol, these people can make Einstein dumb in less than 1sec. Can u imagine what we're dealing with here?

From now on, I won't argue with anyone who doesn't know basis of the argument.

It's pathetic. I think there is a lot we need to teach our fellow African brothers. We have nowhere to push them. They are our junior ones.
You will just have to understand their situation and empathize with them. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:30pm On May 26, 2020
theenchanter:
rvp2018 is a big olodo.

Nairaland translate:
Olodo..... Unintelligent. cheesy
The man is misusing the internet. He doesn't know he can actually learn a lot by logging out of nairaland for once and use his data wisely to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 6:32pm On May 26, 2020
obaaderemi:
Kenya is filled with slums. grin It's a shame such a small country has so many slums. grin

Did you see this? :
grin I guess that's why we have the likes of kiberawalker.

Over half of Kenyans travel on foot? grin .

U mean there are folks who can actually trek from Nairobi to Mombasa without problems.??

That explains why they are so good at marathon grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:36pm On May 26, 2020
obaaderemi:
It's pathetic. I think there is a lot we need to teach our fellow African brothers. We have nowhere to push them. They are our junior ones.
You will just have to understand their situation and empathize with them. cheesy
but do they want to learn? Are they willing to learn? Won't their egoistic nature discombobulate their learning process?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:39pm On May 26, 2020
obaaderemi:
Lol @ bolded. grin grin I told you you know nothing about international finance. You just proved it openly again. South Africa like Kenya suffers from trade deficits. The Rand is already losing value like many others across Africa. Printing more money without corresponding production to match it would lead to inflation.! A secondary school girl in Nigeria can tell you that. It's o' level econs. grin
You remind me of Idi Amin who asked his central bank manager to just print money. When the man, an economist, advised against it, Amin had him killed. grin
Like you, your monkey east Africa grandpa, Amin couldn't understand why a country can not just print and print money like newspapers.
I guess you are just as dumb as your fellow East African illiterate, Idi Amin. cheesy

We are paying salaries and servicing our debt. You should hold Kenyatta responsible when China seizes Mombasa port from under your nose.
You know the sgr you built with the expensive Chinese loan is already losing money. grin

Your debt profile is worse than Nigeria's. How are you going to pay when tourism is gone, tea is gone, your diaspora is broke and locusts are messing up your agriculture? Kenya is finished!
wink

SA rand is worst in africa hit with about 20.6 year -to-date while Egyptian dollar os the best performer on the continent. .
Kenya shillings is not far from us. .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 6:39pm On May 26, 2020
rvp2018:
Good. Milk is so damn expensive in Nigeria - and yet the North supposedly is teaming with Fulani cows with more rights than humans.

Look like Nigeria governors learnt something in Kenya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfztoXKc9G8

You need to change your 'special naija info plug' cos it provides more false info for you everyday.

Naija milk isn't expensive at all!.. 14g Milk is 0.077 USD and that is standard price.

Enlighten your 'smart ass' and stop posting false hood.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:41pm On May 26, 2020
Danielnino00:

I'm still at lost as to what pleasure that guy derives from lying..

A sachet of powdered milk setlls for as low as #30 in Nigeria (Dano milk) while liquid milk in can sells for as low as #160 or so..

With $1 you can get as much milk as u want...

Hollandia milk, peak milk,three crowns all sell below #250 I think..and they are all liquid in tin containers. ..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:43pm On May 26, 2020
theenchanter:

He is envious and bitter...simple

He shouldn't worry kenya will get there someday..maybe in the next century. .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2020
samorobo:

Hollandia milk, peak milk,three crowns all sell below #250 I think..and they are all liquid in tin containers. ..

I bought 3 crown milk in tin container for #160 2 days ago self .

That kiberan doesn't know what he is saying grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:52pm On May 26, 2020
68816419:

After signing a deal with Cowbell [Promasidor ] to revive the redundant Ikun dairy farm, and getting 100 cattle from Zamfara to cross-breed with Jersey cows, Ekiti begins production of milk to supply Cowbell's factory in Lagos. The plan is to supply 10,000 litres of milk daily.
I think it's about time you began a blog with these Nigeria development news. I am serious. I wonder how you get to be so current on such affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:55pm On May 26, 2020
samorobo:

1 liter of whole fat milk is 700naira.

Slightly less than $2.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7591) (7592) (7593) (7594) (7595) (7596) (7597) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.