Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283112 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7598) (7599) (7600) (7601) (7602) (7603) (7604) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:05am On May 27, 2020
kikuyu2:

Ohh,Naij! This is THE Obodu you've been posting for 4 years-HAHAHA!? Anyway IIRC I did say your hospitality standard,your infrastructure, the level of your training eg, front office, house keeping, cuisine etc, etc is still miles from our own GLOBAL standard.
IN THE NAME OF CHUKWU AND OSHUN NEVER POST THESE DULL OBODU PIX AGAIN.

Lol I am so posting it again...show us something like this if your tourism country has what it takes to lift a finger against our most especially when critical infastructure for tourism like this is absolutely non existent in your zoo..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:06am On May 27, 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:15am On May 27, 2020
chrisooblog:
how is it our fault that you could only afford in ta cheap hotel? kiberan learn to make money so you won't have to be penny-pinching. This advice goes to the rest of your countrymen too

He is just frustrated that Kenya can't compete with Nigeria on any front...who in his right sense will think Kenya can compete with Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:16am On May 27, 2020
chrisooblog:
after all this noise the bottom line is we still make more money from tourism than you FACT!

Lol very true..if they can't have that simple infastructure how will they expect to get more visitors and generate more revenue from tourism than us..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:21am On May 27, 2020
Lengai,Tanzania
TzTz

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:38am On May 27, 2020
Tanzania
TzTz

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:41am On May 27, 2020
Kilimanjaro, Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:44am On May 27, 2020
rvp2018:
Einstein was not speaking until he was 4 or 5yrs. This could be child abuse. I remember in 90s in Kenya - we had a parent teach a kid medicine - and that kid ended up a sad under-achieving adult. Rarely do these child progenies pushed on by ambitious parents ever achieve anything.

Don't force the kid to cram nonsense - let the kid grow.

Found him - he is now just a record officer.

His story is of the dangers of parents putting a lot of pressure on their children and living their own dreams through them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jl90LSjXv8

Dumb adult . Instead of you to tap into that kid blessing and pray your little kids known as little as that child . You reminiscent a record officer from your hell hole whose life was not properly managed . How confusing can you be ?

Some child are infinitely gifted, their parent just need to do a little in encouraging the potential and that is all. Such kids are just 1 percent of the world total population. Their sense of understanding fall under parapsychology which is a new field in science. They even go as far as understanding and reading people mind. Their sensory organ is just fast and active .

The kids in such a situation just need to be properly managed by a good educationist and see where such.a child will be heading in future . It is called catch them young.

Your own record officer has properly been mismanaged by his parent and guardians.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:45am On May 27, 2020
Ordinary folks at Lake Duluti,Arusha
Tanzania. TzTz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 10:53am On May 27, 2020
Roban stores, Enugu

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:54am On May 27, 2020
Tanzania's photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 10:55am On May 27, 2020
Enugu

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:00am On May 27, 2020
rvp2018:
Where is Ghana Airline? South Africa Airways and Ethiopia Airlines were the only ones who could light a candle to us. Now South Africa is down out.

KQ is still flying and we are working on making it stronger by doing what Ethiopians and Arab Airlines are doing - we are going to heavily capitalize the Airline by giving it the Airports and many assets.

Lol so you think SAA is down and out?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:04am On May 27, 2020
The adult left for US gifted school at age of 12 - and it didn't help. There is a temptation to produce the next Einstein but like I told Einstein himself never talked for like 5yrs - and he was deemed dull. The famous Indian Mathematician Ramanujan never spoke for 3-4yrs. It almost is given that smartest kids will not be neuro-typical - they like of Einstein didn't speak early because their brain was developing intricate wiring - that would come in handy later. It almost given that Ghana kid who looks normal will never achieve much - definitely not Eisten kind of special brain smiley(

You can force an average kid to gram anything - and regurgitate it back - but can he think out of the box and invent something that doesn't exist? Muslims teach kids to gram the Koran - and they are not smartest kids.

The next Einstein will emerge randomly.

Ghana and Nigeria have that kind of thing - where they are trying to produce the smartest this or that - btw whatever happened to Ghana-American footballer - I forget his name - the guy plays 3rd league now in the US - and he was the next Pele.

vaxx:
Dumb adult . Instead of you to tap into that kid blessing and pray your little kids known as little as that child . You reminiscent a record officer from your hell hole whose life was not properly managed . How confusing can you be ?

Some child are infinitely gifted, their parent just need to do a little in encouraging the potential and that is all. Such kids are just 1 percent of the world total population. Their sense of understanding fall under parapsychology which is a new field in science. They even go as far as understanding and reading people mind. Their sensory organ is just fast and active .

The kids in such a situation just need to be properly managed by a good educationist and see where such.a child will be heading in future . It is called catch them young.

Your own record officer has properly been mismanaged by his parent and guardians.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:10am On May 27, 2020
Dar es salaam Tanzania
TzTz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:17am On May 27, 2020
samorobo:

Nothing of this nature exist in East Africa (excluding TZ)...

I want Yall to show me something like this in east africa..
Kiberans,kiberan,kiberans..

Helloooo

Pliz respond to these engineering talk
Hahahaha hahahaha grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:21am On May 27, 2020
Kazikazi:

Helloooo

Lol they can't respond..that's why they been screeching in pain since yesternight...

That is the longest cable car in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:23am On May 27, 2020
samorobo:

Lol I am so posting it again...show us something like this if your tourism country has what it takes to lift a finger against our most especially when critical infastructure for tourism like this is absolutely non existent in your zoo..

Are those things running on generators? Who in their right mind will fly to Nigeria to watch cattle from a cable car running on generators? Leave the tourism to the masters and drill for oil.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:24am On May 27, 2020
Kazikazi:

Helloooo

How is the herbal covid medicine doing in Danganyika? Any improvements?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:30am On May 27, 2020
The Capital

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:31am On May 27, 2020
Next page please...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:35am On May 27, 2020

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:37am On May 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu2: 11:39am On May 27, 2020
rvp2018:
Einstein was not speaking until he was 4 or 5yrs. This could be child abuse. I remember in 90s in Kenya - we had a parent teach a kid medicine - and that kid ended up a sad under-achieving adult. Rarely do these child progenies pushed on by ambitious parents ever achieve anything.

Don't force the kid to cram nonsense - let the kid grow.

Found him - he is now just a record officer.

His story is of the dangers of parents putting a lot of pressure on their children and living their own dreams through them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jl90LSjXv8

I still rmbr the interview he gave as a 9 yr old. I recall him reading notes while lecturing and wondering "ok, little nigga, where's the brainpower we've heard so much about?"
I've observed though those height dudes who pass every exam throughout their academic career do better than most but not as well as you'd think.
A guy I know who regularly hit 90% in MATH and sciences is now heading the adjustment dept of a large London insurer another dude was a whisker away from his phd researching evolution studying L Turkana fish and is now a lecturer on the US East Coast.

Thinking back the average dudes with more wisdom are doing better now moneywise.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:39am On May 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:18pm On May 27, 2020
gallivant:

Are those things running on generators? Who in their right mind will fly to Nigeria to watch cattle from a cable car running on generators? Leave the tourism to the masters and drill for oil.

Every one in is right mind will hop on the next plane to come take a ride on Africa's longest cable car and get a beautiful view of our mountain-eous landscape with amazing greenery laced with mother nature beauty..maybe that's why get get more visitors than the Zooland of EA and even generate more revenue their visits...

And NO they don't run on generator the host community has a power plant which the cable car taps into...

Enjoy it once again cos they way I am seeing you it's seems you like it..lol grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 12:18pm On May 27, 2020
kikuyu2:

You don't see it? Look carefully!
wow, I can also spot Kenyas mi-28,

Can you see it, it's beautiful
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:18pm On May 27, 2020
gallivant:

they're not riding on d cable car to watch cattles.... They're riding it to go from one place to another....... Its a transport system from d base of d mountain to d top.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:21pm On May 27, 2020
theenchanter:
they're not riding on d cable car to watch cattles.... They're riding it to go from one place to another....... Its a transport system from d base of d mountain to d top.

Lol he knows..he was just trying to drop a trolling line... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sherlock229(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2020
samorobo:

The bolded is very true...almost all Nigerian here I am sure is not up to 28..max 30 grin
Kikuyu,rvp, tayermshri , gallivant are too old to be discussing and recieving constant Insult from people they can father grin

gbam
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sherlock229(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2020
samorobo:

The bolded is very true...almost all Nigerian here I am sure is not up to 28..max 30 grin
Kikuyu,rvp, tayermshri , gallivant are too old to be discussing and recieving constant Insult from people they can father grin

I'm 23 haha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:51pm On May 27, 2020
Dlonra:

Nairobi is a City that goes toe to toe with Joburg when it comes to real Estate. It's the Most dynamic City in Africa and 4th most dynamic City in the World. A play ground for investors. Lagos on the other hand has a Massive population hence the Middle class tend to be big and the real estate conserved, the architecture very common and old School. To be very honest with you When it comes to real estate quality & architectural diversity in Joburg, Nairobi, Luanda & Cape town take the Lion's share in Africa. Lagos has quantity, Nairobi has quality and that's what investors are searching for.

The reality is in big cities all over the world there are different kinds of neighborhoods, the worst, good and the best. In little India for example, the differences and inequalities are particularly broad between the 2 extremes the worst and the best hence our concern here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7598) (7599) (7600) (7601) (7602) (7603) (7604) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.