Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6203467 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:48pm On May 20, 2017
vaxx:
i like your veiw. This is what the nigeria high commissioner(ademola)say when he was interveiw on the condition nigeria face in ghana prison and the high number of jail term given to them. He added that nothing can be done about it since he can not influence ghana law to favour nigerians only. And nigerians criminal issue abroad is a national problem that needs immediate solution.
Exactly, prosecute them according to your law. ECOWAS would have to review her policies, Ghanians should be free to decide who they want and who they don't want in their country. But everything should be done according to your laws and as you deem fit.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 20, 2017
leathalbeast:
but the question is why will you even go to a different country to commit crimes there?
go and ask d people that are commiting d crime
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 9:50pm On May 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
okonjo iweala was once managing director of world bank . that anoda fact
United Nations secretary general and world bank director, which position is higher?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 20, 2017
JiggamanGh:

Sorry, you don't even believe that shit. More like a joke
OK, Ghana is powerful grin grin are u happy now
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:52pm On May 20, 2017
leathalbeast:
dude stop lying, Wiki is your friend so make good use of it. ecowas founding members only excluded cape Verde who joined later. you have more members in the ecowas parliament because of your population. nothing else.
I don't even want to argue this, educate yourself. I'm not speaking of countries enrolled into ECOWAS when it was found, l'm speaking of the idea itself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:55pm On May 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
go and ask d people that are commiting d crime
Thank you, l don't know why a person's nation should always be dragged into it. And yet when it is good it is one Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 9:55pm On May 20, 2017
vaxx:
i read much about idi amin brutality. and that was what suprise me when i saw some group of uganda taking him as hero.

the current president of kenya is a son to the first president jomo kenyatta how was that political role play during the time of election?.. something related to it happens in togo. it almost became bloody.
The political circumstances that led to Uhuru becoming the president is very different from the circumstancs in Togo. Nobody even expected that Uhuru Kenyatta would run for an elective seat in the first place.
He lost a parliamentary seat in 1997, and was so devastated, reportedly drowned his sorrow in alcohol, and nearly quit politics were it not for tthe then president Daniiel Moi, who nominates him to parliament, then gave him the job as the finance minister. In 2002 he ran for the presidency, but was severly defeated. He only managed to win in 2013 after his party formed an alliance with him as the flag- bear. As u can see, it isnt as a result of his progeny that he got here, he struggled, just like the other politicians in Kenya.

Tell me about Togo's Eyadema. Father dead, son immediately sworn in as president.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 9:55pm On May 20, 2017
freshest4live:

I don't even want to argue this, educate yourself. I'm not speaking of countries enrolled into ECOWAS when it was found, l'm speaking of the idea itself.
provide me some links to prove this.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 20, 2017
vaxx:
that is my issue. Over ambitious minded . Most of nigerians criminal are languishing in nsawam
dude. d world has mixed feelings towards Nigerians , cos nigerians are committing crimes and are also doing great things around d world

UK has threatened to deport Nigerians several times , but dey can Neva , cos dey know d impact of d good Nigerians in their economy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 20, 2017
leathalbeast:
hahaha and we keep catching more everyday.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 20, 2017
leathalbeast:
United Nations secretary general and world bank director, which position is higher?
world bank duh!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 10:01pm On May 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
dude. d world has mixed feelings towards Nigerians , cos nigerians are committing crimes and are also doing great things around d world

UK has threatened to deport Nigerians several times , but dey can Neva , cos dey know d impact of d good Nigerians in their economy
Yeah U.K is another perfect example, Nigerians are so many there, l heard there's even a street you'll find only Yorubas. Yet for all the crimes Nigerians commit there, we also have so much good tales from that country alone that makes the average Nigerian proud. The queen has even given many Nigerians her honours. But bad news spreads faster than good ones.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 20, 2017
freshest4live:

Thank you, l don't know why a person's nation should always be dragged into it. And yet when it is good it is one Africa.
abi ooooo wen a Nigeria breaks a world record in academics now, ghanains will say d person was taught in Ghana grin

or wen anoda Nigerians becomes richest man in d world , ghanains will say he was born in Ghana grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JiggamanGh: 10:03pm On May 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
OK, Ghana is powerful grin grin are u happy now

I don't need you to tell me that. We don't need validation from no one and we don't need to tell anyone, is already known

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JiggamanGh: 10:03pm On May 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
looll ghaba

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:03pm On May 20, 2017
uzzyfire:

no over hyping here. every foreigner has a role to play on the host economy. Ghana once play that role in nigeria .now it is nigeria turn.if uk find it important and cant afford it. They will do it. Uk economy is well planned that they may not need EU market talkless of nigeria. Talk only on what you know.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2017
kikuyu1:

It's Saturday night. Never 'believe' anything! Most of what we believe,what we think we know is 200% BS!! Tomorrow I'll show you authentic pix of some German WW2 soldiers. THIS WORLD ISN'T THE WAY IT SEEMS! NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING ESPECIALLY COMMONLY ACCEPTED NARRATIVES. More often than not they're falsely manufactured. Investigate everything!
God! I cant believe this. Okay, I will also stop believing the common narratives about colonialism, aparthied, JFK, RFK, MLK, Tom Mboya, August '82 coup in Kenya, Rwanda genocide and that Biafra never happened.
Tommorrow u gonna reset everything I have read and heard about the past events
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 10:09pm On May 20, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:12pm On May 20, 2017
So there are also groups in kenya clamoring for seccession. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mombasa_Republican_Council
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 10:18pm On May 20, 2017
JiggamanGh:

What role have you really played. Please don't bring up liberia and sierra Leon war. You weren't the only country that got involve in the war. Apart from sending troops, Ghaba also opened her border for refugees.
Nigeria contributes 73.7% of funds to Ecowas. Between 2003 and 2011, it contributed $918.7 million.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 10:20pm On May 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
loooolll u are just lying, trust me u are not wat u say u are

I know

Coco dont please nobody in this f**** world. So why would I lie bout what heavens gave me smh smiley it only sounds unbelievable to u coz maybe you dont have that kind where u come from. Just saying smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 10:22pm On May 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 10:23pm On May 20, 2017
leathalbeast:
hahaha, dude is surely gonna dream about you tonight.

Haha lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 10:24pm On May 20, 2017
9jakool:

Nigeria contributes 73.7% of funds to Ecowas. Between 2003 and 2011, it contributed $918.7 million.
any links to prove your claims?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 10:27pm On May 20, 2017
CocoMilian:

Haha lol
in a country like theirs, the only joy they get is hiding behind faceless forums like this and causing trouble. they help big time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 10:30pm On May 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
abi ooooo wen a Nigeria breaks a world record in academics now, ghanains will say d person was taught in Ghana grin

or wen anoda Nigerians becomes richest man in d world , ghanains will say he was born in Ghana grin grin
Now that Anthony Joshua( or what is he called) achieved something for the U.K they are not quick to tell us he is from Nigeria( or at least give a hint to where he was born)but when two Nigerians who were born in the U.K and lived all of their lives in the U.K, were caught for drug crimes the following month, the news was clear that two Nigerians have been sent to prison for drug offence. It's quite amusing though.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 10:32pm On May 20, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 20, 2017
vaxx:
i really like the way you try to break it down. But it seems this is tribal issues in kenya. What is the goverment doing to solve it.

There is a new constitution now that gives individual regions power to drive their socioeconomic matters without any interference from the central govt. This has addressed the problem well because tribal politics is all about poverty politics. Nobody cares about a tribe if they have a job and are satisfied.
Does Ghana have tribal politics?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:40pm On May 20, 2017
Hbuyosh:
The political circumstances that led to Uhuru becoming the president is very different from the circumstancs in Togo. Nobody even expected that Uhuru Kenyatta would run for an elective seat in the first place.
He lost a parliamentary seat in 1997, and was so devastated, reportedly drowned his sorrow in alcohol, and nearly quit politics were it not for tthe then president Daniiel Moi, who nominates him to parliament, then gave him the job as the finance minister. In 2002 he ran for the presidency, but was severly defeated. He only managed to win in 2013 after his party formed an alliance with him as the flag- bear. As u can see, it isnt as a result of his progeny that he got here, he struggled, just like the other politicians in Kenya.

Tell me about Togo's Eyadema. Father dead, son immediately sworn in as president.
shortly after the announcement that Gnassingbe Eyadema dead,the armedforce announce faure Eyadema the son of the late president as Togo's new leader. He said the armedforces had been confronted with what he called a power vacuum.Under theconstitution, the parliament speaker is supposed to take over, but the army chief of staff said he is out of the country.Later the main opposition leader, whose father was deposed in a coup organized by Mr. Eyadema . Olympio, called the new development a coup. "It is a coup because according to togo constitution if the president is incapacitated it is the speaker of the house who take over .Mr. Olympio was barred from the most recent presidential electionin 2003, which was marred by fraud and intimidation. Mr. Eyadema's son become the new leader. This leads to chaos and violence. It take the effort of ecowas power to bring the pressure down. Obasonjo the nigeria president as at then play,a leading role im restoring peace to togo. A yoruba army in togo who is a friend to my family told me eyadema and obasonjo were good friend during their millitary tranning in ghana and that is the reason obasonjo has interest in the son case.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:52pm On May 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

There is a new constitution now that gives individual regions power to drive their socioeconomic matters without any interference from the central govt. This has addressed the problem well because tribal politics is all about poverty politics. Nobody cares about a tribe if they have a job and are satisfied.
yes but it is not well pronounce. the northern part of ghana and the volta region are not consider a proper ghania by the . akans. of recent some group of ewes from the volta region wanted to create their own state but that issue was quickly address. The goverment of ghana,has a listening ear. So they quickly tidy things before it get out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:14pm On May 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
grin grin u can't blame that one on ECOWAS grin
does that look like a blane to you?
Must prople always correct you on your assumptions too?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:15pm On May 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

yes but not encouraged

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.