Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283357 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7658) (7659) (7660) (7661) (7662) (7663) (7664) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
samorobo:

Yes or No
Yes or No what?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
jl115:
Yes or No what?

What the white copy did, was it right or wrong?...yes or No..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sherlock229(m): 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Shma:
we don't have it. Show me something like this in Nigeria. grin
after you show me something like this in kenya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu9QoIH74_k
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
samorobo:

What the white copy did, was it right or wrong?...yes or No..
I already answered that fvcking question Bru!!

Can you not fvcking read?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
jl115:
I already answered that fvcking question Bru!!

Can you not fvcking read?

#racist.
#whitesupremacist.
#blackhater.

Lionezza was right Afterall.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
samorobo:

#racist.
#whitesupremacist.
#blackhater.

Lionezza was right Afterall.
And how did you come to that conclusion?

#retardonocomprehendo

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Only in Kenya, the corruption hub of Africa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
jl115:

And how did you come to that conclusion?

#retardonocomprehendo

#racist.
#whitesupremacist.
#blackhater.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin

That shit does not even cost half a million dollars
Abohboy:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Abohboy:

Stupid country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
samorobo:

#racist.
#whitesupremacist.
#blackhater.
#retadonocomrehendo

:

jl115:
Americans aren't my people so can't speak for them wink

As for the act itself, well it was plain and simple murder and the cop should get life!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dlonra:

Those Moving to west Africa are Moving because of their ancestry links but those who have traveled & analyzed every country in Africa definitely choose East Africa over West Africa. Not even the Locals in west Africa want to stay there, we have tans of them migrating to East Africa especially Kenya

Why did u crop the screenshot?

Show us the comment before this one na .
The one that decipted Kenya as being "unsafe "

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
jl115:

#retadonocomrehendo

:

Until you answer yes or no you remain this...

#racist.
#whitesupremacist.
#blackhater.

How can you tell me simple and plain then you finalize it with get life.... duplicitous as fvck..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Danielnino00:

Why did u crop the screenshot?

Show us the comment before this one na .
The one that decipted Kenya as being "unsafe "

Hahaha so you read it..pls post it grin cheesy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
jl115:
Americans aren't my people so can't speak for them wink

As for the act itself, well it was plain and simple murder and the cop should get life!

Can anybody tell me if the bolded is duplicitous, white or not plain/straight forward.........

Would like to gauge Samorob's intelligence vs the rest of us!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
jl115:

Can anybody tell me if the bolded is duplicitous, white or not plain/straight forward.........

Would like to gauge Samorob's intelligence vs the rest of us!

Looking for allies in your racist path...
Just answer yes or No is not so hard it you ain't a racist...
Drop the duplicity and answer already..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
samorobo:

Hahaha so you read it..pls post it grin cheesy grin

The fool actually posted the full comment page on another post but then stylishly cropped out the bad one..

Obviously he is only clever by half.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
gallivant:

The KDF is well funded. Recruits make more than ehat officers in Nigeria make with good housing and healthcare.
gallivant, I want to shut you up permanently, show me houses your soldiers and officers live in, your airforce Navy and army equipments+maintanance facilities. Post everything you can lay your hands on.

As for the pay
Our Airforce alone is larger than the whole of Kenya military.
You don't expect the military to pay them what you pay.
Yet our military is far more modern than yours.

Show me what you've got in pics.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
samorobo:

Until you answer yes or no you remain this...

#racist.
#whitesupremacist.
#blackhater.

How can you tell me simple and plain t[b]hen you finalize it with get life[/b].... duplicitous as fvck..
Do you know what get life means? specifically in the context I was saying it in?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
jl115:

Do you know what get life means? specifically in the context I was saying it in?

Life sentence..yes

What do you mean by the initial simple and plain...you made it look simple and end with get life....

You can as well defend that get life as something else when with your white supremacist....
Make it perfectly clear by answering yes or No
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Danielnino00:

The fool actually posted the full comment page on another post but then stylishly cropped out the bad one..

Obviously he is only clever by half.
grin

He is a stupid boy..what does it take us for.. perphaps he doesn't know we are naturally smarter than him

I was too busy,if not I would have checked myself..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
samorobo:

Looking for allies in your racist path...
Just answer yes or No is not so hard it you ain't a racist...
Drop the duplicity and answer already..

Over 50 dead in Katsina yet no outcry from Sammy. Don't Nigerian lives matter?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
pacretus:
gallivant, I want to shut you up permanently, show me houses your soldiers and officers live in, your airforce Navy and army equipments+maintanance facilities. Post everything you can lay your hands on.

As for the pay
Our Airforce alone is larger than the whole of Kenya military.
You don't expect the military to pay them what you pay.
Yet our military is far more modern than yours.

Show me what you've got in pics.

The joke is on Nigerians. You don't have an army but a militia. Sorry but it's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Abohboy:
thank jah, uhuru was not on it when it got collapsed.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
gallivant:

Over 50 dead in Katsina yet no outcry from Sammy. Don't Nigerian lives matter?

Stop saying nonsense. No such killings happened in Kaduna over the weekends...

We're talking global black family now..when we are done be ready as hell to bring whatever you want to discuss to me...for now sit on the fence and stop distracting this salient discussion across the black community..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Just30:
Good you're taping your mouth

go Scorch Earth so Kenya doesn't go hungry

Things a wizard or a sorcerer would say. It could be pidgin for all I know either way makes no sense. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
samorobo:

Life sentence..yes

What do you mean by the initial simple and plain...you made it look simple and end with get life....

You can as well defend that get life as something else when with your white supremacist....
Make it perfectly clear by answering yes or No
well done!!!! 10 points to gryffindor !!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
samorobo:

Stop saying nonsense. No such killings happened in Kaduna over the weekends...

We're talking global black family now..when we are done be ready as hell to bring whatever you want to discuss to me...for now sit on the fence and stop distracting this salient discussion across the black community..

I am for the logical approach. First, stop all the
burning and violence. Also pray for those who died in Katsina.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
gallivant:

The joke is on Nigerians. You don't have an army but a militia. Sorry but it's the truth.

You had better showing him what he requested for and put this incessant noise to rest....

I will denounce my citizenship the day KDF is above ours..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
jl115:
well done!!!! 10 point to gryffindor !!

#racist.
#whitesupremacist.
#blackhater.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
gallivant:

I am for the logical approach. First, stop all the
burning and violence. Also pray for those who died in Katsina.

Come here to yap when you see me talking about supporting brutality on your kind you silly east Asian goat..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7658) (7659) (7660) (7661) (7662) (7663) (7664) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.