Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,707 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282355 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7715) (7716) (7717) (7718) (7719) (7720) (7721) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
gallivant:

LMAO!

What have Africans done to deserve so much disrespect?!
You're probably the most ill informed person here.

How is that disrespectful?
Did you expect fancy 2020 type roofing slates?

What else did you expect from 1920 buildings?

Beg your brain to stop 'Gallivanting' outta your head!

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
obaaderemi:
grin
Boy is that economist tiring.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
I see your sarcasm
grin grin
BeforeJuly:

No bro.
It's the next best thing since Johannesburg. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
My fellow Lagosian's.

See what a Kenyan posted as Lagos. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Just30:
I see your sarcasm
grin grin
No bro it's the truth. grin. grin. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Shma:
I have downloaded 50 pathetic pics from the slumbolish capital, I will only continue if you guys insist.
you are free to download a million pictures if that will help you sleep well at night however that won't change the truth that your country has the highest number of slums in Africa FACT! Nigerians didn't say it, Tanzanian's didn't say it, Ghanaians didn't say it, South Africans didn't say it but reputable international organisations who you love to quote so much said it.

continue posting pictures of your tiny CBD (copyright 6886...) from multiple angles but as long as kibera, mathare to mention a few continue to exist the stench of those slums will continue to ooze from all those images you and your country men like to put up

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
rvp2018:
GDP (nominal) sub-Sahara according to IMF - Kenya now the 3rd - Ghana bigger than Tanzania. Big asterik on that - and of course Nigeria overcooked data.

Post GDP (PPP) . I want to see something grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin grin grin
BeforeJuly:

No bro it's the truth. grin. grin. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Baliv254:

Some of what you call 'cities' are considered towns in Kenya and South Africa

Kenya has only 2 cities...the rest are villages..
That's why your urbanisation rate is just 30%.

Your northern region is a big bush...

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
oh

you too, dont you have a censor on your mouth?
grin grin grin grin grin

i can't even eat again.
chrisooblog:
you are free to download a million pictures if that will help you sleep well at night however that won't change the truth that your country has the highest number of slums in Africa FACT! Nigerians didn't say it, Tanzanian's didn't say it, Ghanaians didn't say it, South Africans didn't say it but reputable international organisations who you love to quote so much said it.

continue posting pictures of your tiny CBD (copyright 6886...) from multiple angles but as long as kibera, mathare to mention a few continue to exist the stench of those slums will continue to ooze from all those images you and your country men like to put up

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
BeforeJuly:

You didn't have to descend this low though.
Posting 15 year old pictures don't cut it fam.

I can see OSHODI of the early 2000's. Smh

It's easy to know that the pictures are old..

I can see the moloues grin ..

Who still use Moloues in Lagos ?

8 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Just30:
oh

you too, dont you have a censor on your mouth?
grin grin grin grin grin

i can't even eat again.
bro it's called tough love. if I don't do it who will? wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
BeforeJuly:

You're probably the most I'll informed person here.

How is that disrespectful?
Did you expect fancy 2020 type roofing slates?

What else did you expect from 1920 buildings?

Beg your brain to stop 'Gallivanting' outta your head!

London of the industrial revolution was a cesspit but they fixed it up. Please, dont insult Africans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Just30:
I see your sarcasm
grin grin

Your future is Nairobi. Remain quiet. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
it's true not fake.
it's fake according to the UN and FG
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
jln115:
I didn't fvcking ask anything bro!!

U mentioned the qualities you think a developed city should have and somebody listed them..

Dementia,maybe ?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lil babies ego will be crushed

have mercy grin grin
chrisooblog:
bro it's called tough love. if I don't do it who will? wink

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
you keep making noise when your city is still as underdeveloped as Accra was in 1940
gallivant:

Your future is Nairobi. Remain quiet. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Danielnino00:

U mentioned the qualities you think a developed city should have and somebody listed them..

Dementia,maybe ?
You said I asked..........Now what exactly did I ask?

Alzheimer maybe?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
BeforeJuly:
My fellow Lagosian's.

See what a Kenyan posted as Lagos. grin

grin

I'm sure he won't believe below is that same place....

Still under construction here

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
pacretus:
Please Link for that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
pacretus:
the only evidence available to rebuff it is on Twitter account .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
gallivant:

London of the industrial revolution was a cesspit but they fixed it up. Please, dont insult Africans.
Lol.
London was a sprawling economic city even then. And my boy have you seen images of London?

London still maintains A LOT of it's many old buildings...some as old as a 100years. What are you saying? angry

Ibadan wasn't a sprawling economic city in the 1910's and 20's when those buildings were erected.
It was largely a big township.

So boy you have no point still.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Danielnino00:

It's easy to know that the pictures are old..

I can see the moloues grin ..

Who still use Moloues in Lagos ?
These guys know NUN!

They're understandably desperate.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
theenchanter:
grin

I'm sure he won't believe below is that same place....

Still under construction here
He definitely won't believe. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mirage residence Accra ...... airport residential

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tochex101:

I stumbled on an old post of yours regarding neteller verification via NIN slip, is it now possible?
I need to verify and that slip is the only authentic ID I have currently available.
Lol bro that shît doesn't work.
I've tried the verification countless times to no avail.
Apparently neteller requires the d.o.b. and/or address shown on the verification document.

I've moved on from that though.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
This thread still waxing strong as ever grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sherlock229(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
rvp2018:
Mombasa city has more than 1m people - the metro 3.5M. Mombasa beat Abuja the same Nairobi beat Lagos.

Nairobi does not beat Lagos in any shape or form. Lagos is far more developed than anything in kenya, i dare you to compete with me,just me and you showing pictures of each city.

And Mombasa is a slum to abuja, you Kenyans don't know your worth at all

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Carmit:
This thread still waxing strong as ever grin grin

Arguing over same things every day lol

Samorobo and Jln115 always on each others case lol

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Shma:
check out your Lagos Streets. grin

I will keep flogging your dumb brain with latest videos of your zoo whilst watching you pick old google images to draw comfort...

More from your zoo..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNxRtORnpA4

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Shma:
This one is for December 2019. Few months ago.

They download the pictures online and used it in reddit

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7715) (7716) (7717) (7718) (7719) (7720) (7721) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.