Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,063 members, 7,852,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6271569 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7831) (7832) (7833) (7834) (7835) (7836) (7837) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 5:48am On Jun 12, 2020
Wuoche:

Nigerian Malls are very ugly.
You're capping Harrrd dude.

That's a mid range mall....most mid range malls look that way.
Have you been to make in the USA?....many are mid range malls and just serve their purpose...no need for excessive aesthetics. Periodtttt.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 12, 2020
samorobo:

Dude if you don't know it before then know it from today that your total rail network is approximately 22,387km..they even gave the breakdown of it like i did...

@bolded x is it a mirage or reality..I mean the 36km joke grin

https://erail.in/blog/countries-with-largest-railway-networks-in-world/50

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 12, 2020
Carmit:

Have you been to make in the USA?....many are mid range malls and just serve their purpose...no need for excessive aesthetics. Periodtttt.

USA does not have a booming population like qsia and africa

So it makes more sense for them

Thats just my opinion

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dlonra(m): 5:56am On Jun 12, 2020
Kazikazi:
But isn't that strange comparing a Country with a GDP of nearly 500 with a guy with 60 something?
It really surprising! Imagine a day TZ get a 500 dollar gdp

West Africa is a Joke. Nigeria's budget is even lower than that of Kenya yet they are over 200 Million with a GDP of almost 500 Billion. shocked that's a Failed state. It's already doomed.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 6:04am On Jun 12, 2020
Austine1213:

USA does not have a booming population like qsia and africa

So it makes more sense for them

Thats just my opinion
I'm not talking about the population.

I'm talking about the straight forwardness of the malls.... they're just what they are- big malls.....no extra special designs.

So if your mall is beautiful..fine.
If you see a mall not as beautiful then there's no need to talk cos they're both serving the same purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:35am On Jun 12, 2020
Dlonra:

There is no such thing as a poor man's food you retard! A staple food refers to the most preferred dish. In Kenya most people eat Ugali be it the president or the Hustler. It's the common dish across Kenya.

One time I visited London for a week, stayed at a top hotel(payed for off course). There was no Kenyan food, lived on bread and butter because everything else made me sick. I am never leaving Africa again!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:38am On Jun 12, 2020
Carmit:

Mid range doesn't equate mediocrity. A malls purpose is not just retail.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:41am On Jun 12, 2020
Carmit:

I'm talking about the straight forwardness of the malls.... they're just what they are- big malls.....no extra special designs.

If you see a mall not as beautiful then there's no need to talk cos they're both serving the same purpose.

Not necessarily. Different malls fill different niches in the market.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 6:55am On Jun 12, 2020
Btw Kenya budget this year is nearly 33B.
Dlonra:

West Africa is a Joke. Nigeria's budget is even lower than that of Kenya yet they are over 200 Million with a GDP of almost 500 Billion. shocked that's a Failed state. It's already doomed.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 12, 2020
Carmit:

A beautiful mall will make your experience more enjoyable, more satisfaction

Same goes having a nice looking clothes you'll feel better wearing them

That's just my opinion

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2020
jln115:
Housing in Nigeria is ridiculously expensive, in fact rent is nearly double in Nigeria than in SA........thus the average Tanzanian will be able to afford a better house than your average Nigerian.

Secondly yes the road subject is debatable i agree.....I however based my decision on the fact that Tanzania has better quality roads, however Nigeria has more paved roads......to be honest I should just make it a tie

Are Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt only Nigeria?

Better houses are in other cities and they are affordable.

Besides, house rent is increasing in Lagos, Ikeja and Lekki because of high demand. That's should tell you something.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 7:21am On Jun 12, 2020
Baliv254:

grin grin grin grin grin..
This mall is a small. Can't even beat the mall in Owerri. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:21am On Jun 12, 2020
jln115:

@Abohboy did

Also Durban would destroy Abuja even more than Pretoria!

Hehehe! In what exactly? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:24am On Jun 12, 2020
jln115:
In every way, shape or form Pretoria is better and more developed than Abuja

The last time I checked, Pretoria don't have high speed train within the city. grin

Just your imagination. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:31am On Jun 12, 2020
Just30:
tanz is a small country and a poor one

and that's respected as well
Deviding the total GDP to number of citizens gives u per capita of each country. But,most of GDP from African nations are from hydrocarbons and minerals,and these sectors are dominated by foreigners who usually employs less locals and shifts the whole profits abroad.Very little money is left to African nations. That is the main reason why we have bigger GDP in some nations, but with a huge numbers of poor folks.A quick look at most folks who drowns on meditanean sea on way to europe will prove my points.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:35am On Jun 12, 2020
Dlonra:

Nigeria's budget it might be wrongly quoted or may be some states has different budget from a national budget.

I really need to get a truth on that.Its ridiculously unbelievable

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2020
Nigeria is set to build four new airport terminals, as President Buhari tweeted, that the old terminals are to be demolished and reconstructed, much bigger and more modern than before. No renders are available as yet. But I’m still pretty excited. Nigeria May get an airport of the standard they have in Egypt and South Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2020
Kazikazi:
But isn't that strange comparing a Country with a GDP of nearly 500 with a guy with 60 something?
It really surprising! Imagine a day TZ get a 500 dollar gdp

But do you think East Africa can measure up with West Africa?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2020
forgiveness:

Exactly the GDPof west Africa is 750 billion dollars and the GDP of East Africa is about 320 billion dollars. So do your rally want to compare, even the population of west Africa is much larger then that of East Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:57am On Jun 12, 2020
forgiveness:

To measure on what sense?
The only thing I would be happy to know it how you do your budgets. Do u have a national budget and a separate state budgets?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2020
Kazikazi:
To measure on what sense?
The only thing I would be happy to know it how you do your budgets. Do u have a national budget and a separate state budgets?

YES
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2020
Abohboy:

Exactly the GDPof west Africa is 750 billion dollars and the GDP of East Africa is about 320 billion dollars. So do your rally want to compare, even the population of west Africa is much larger then that of East Africa.
How is a population of west vs east Africa in numbers?
And how many nations are in west vs east Africa?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2020
Abohboy:

YES
Can you break it down for us. I mean something like each states revenues collection,expenditure etc.And the same way for a national budget

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 12, 2020
forgiveness:

I don't know precisely but someone in skyscrapercity said it is 150m.
grin grin grin... Has it break ground?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 8:21am On Jun 12, 2020
forgiveness:

How many passengers did JKIA handled in 2019? I want to show you something. grin
8.3m passengers.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2020
Carmit:

Nigerian malls are ugly, period

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2020
Shma:

Still renders grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 8:29am On Jun 12, 2020
gallivant:

Mid range doesn't equate mediocrity. A malls purpose is not just retail.
Mediocrity was never the bone of contention dude.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2020
gallivant:

Not necessarily. Different malls fill different niches in the market.
I'm not a realtor but what I do know is despite any niche you say they fill, there is already a defacto niche which is retail.

That's what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2020
Shma:

Nope just soil testing. But that was four months ago, by now they should have started piling.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 8:39am On Jun 12, 2020
Austine1213:

A beautiful mall will make your experience more enjoyable, more satisfaction

Same goes having a nice looking clothes you'll feel better wearing them

That's just my opinion
Alright bro.
I'm swimming in strange waters here.
So I'll agree.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 8:40am On Jun 12, 2020
Wuoche:

Nigerian malls are ugly, period
Ok bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7831) (7832) (7833) (7834) (7835) (7836) (7837) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.