Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6287568 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 3:41am On May 23, 2017
PissedYagami:

Yeah a couple here and there and they are cool people. The Kenyans, the ones who are native to Northern Kenya. But those from Somalia are something else
You can't really blame them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 3:55am On May 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I garrit now. So everyone goes thru the official wedding ceremonies for the money I presume.
Money?
Nahh, that's already settled between the groom and the wife prior to the wedding like in bride price. Everything at the wedding is simply symbolic. Throwing money is just done for dance, you know... grin... for swagga....cool. The money thrown at the party doesn't really mean anything significant.
It's simply modern Nigerian tradition.

Wedding rites in Nigeria are a whole different level, that's why weddings are so emphasized and so extravagant.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 3:58am On May 23, 2017
fanficgirl:

Do sit ups actually work? I can easily do over a hundred sit ups but I don't think its effective as my body is so light its like I'm lifting air. So you advise 45 minutes?
Jesus lunges make me die cry

I would seriously rather put on weight anywhere in body but not my tummy shocked so yeah sit ups come in handy. Trust me all you need are simple work outs like squats (a must) for yo butt, sit ups for tummy,lunges and bridges to tighten those muscles around yo butt and hips.. So they all come in handy when done together...the right way. And the only way for it to work out is for you to be disciplined with your work out schedule and what you eat. For instance u wanna add in your lower body right? Id suggest adding onto calorie intake and doing those exercises too,avoid cadio,coz it makes u loose fat fast. Find a schedule that would work for you either in the morning or evening and stick to that and since u r starting u shouldn't do it everyday probably twice or thrice a week...skip a day on each. And no you dont need to go for 45min coz im doing more sets of each work out. u don't wanna overwork yo muscles and end up hurting and damaging them so 15min is okay too when your at home. Id suggest u go to the gym for advice and they'll also give you appropriate work outs for your body type....and that way it will be easier not to be missing any work out grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 4:09am On May 23, 2017
PissedYagami:

Thing with Somalis from Somalia is that their country is a shithole, and they try to feel superior abusing other Africans. You dont see this kind of shit from Ethiopians, the many ethnic groups there. And yeah they think they are white, or Arab or something like that,
Lol don't mention it. I feel sorry for you guys who have to deal with their crap being so close. On NL, you should have seen them acting like some special alien race. Trust my naija peeps to dish out a nice plate ******. cool We done take crap from nobody.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 4:09am On May 23, 2017
PissedYagami:

Yeah a couple here and there and they are cool people. The Kenyans, the ones who are native to Northern Kenya. But those from Somalia are something else

I actually do fear them. They are pretty much aggressive with the way they talk and act. You just never know.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 4:16am On May 23, 2017
9jakool:

Lol don't mention it. I feel sorry for you guys who have to deal with their crap being so close. On NL, you should have seen them acting like some special alien race. Trust my naija peeps to dish out a nice plate ******. cool We done take crap from nobody.
but I can assure you Somalis from Somalia mostly full of themselves. Somali is more of a race though. But if you meet the Kenyans, they are cool guys. But they are many, plus they get soo many children. Pretty sure by 2050 they will be the largest tribe in Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 4:17am On May 23, 2017
CocoMilian:

I actually do fear them. They are pretty much aggressive with the way they talk and act. You just never know.
Yeah but they are cool guys. Except when you meet them online
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 4:28am On May 23, 2017
PissedYagami:

Yeah but they are cool guys. Except when you meet them online
the ones iv met from Nairobi,who have been born n raised here are chilled friendly and generous but the ones who weren't born here esp the older generation I find them to be aggressive.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 4:30am On May 23, 2017
PissedYagami:

but I can assure you Somalis from Somalia mostly full of themselves. Somali is more of a race though. But if you meet the Kenyans, they are cool guys. But they are many, plus they get soo many children. Pretty sure by 2050 they will be the largest tribe in Kenya
grin grin grin
Many women barely in their 30's have more than 10 kids....small kids and ud find they are just a few months apart each,age wise
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 4:34am On May 23, 2017
CocoMilian:
grin grin grin
Many women barely in their 30's have more than 10 kids....small kids and ud find they are just a few months apart each,age wise
True, I remember in 2009 census their population was cut by half, the government saying there was an error when counting. Its hard, even Somalis from Somalia sneak in and get IDs. But hope when they become the largest tribe they will have evolved some common sense
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ThunderingHooves: 5:11am On May 23, 2017
obaaderemi:
I've never tried it but I think it should be nice.Taysermahiri just sent me a link on it.Thunderinghooves,what a moniker.Are you into horses?
Ugali is Africa's number 1 dish. Show it some respect!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 5:22am On May 23, 2017
AkoniMoipei:
Kenya's beautiful Moipei Sisters

They are Maasai

Beautiful sisters
I never understood how that share thing worked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ThunderingHooves: 5:41am On May 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Guy, I like the way you shifted the focus of this thread. I know Kwameh was a good fella, probably the only popular west african independence figure. Its funny because I have never heard of any nigerian liberation heros... These countries who were handed freedom on a silver platter tend to go haywire somewhere along the way.

Not to be biased but I prefer nations that FOUGHT for independence not those who got it by peaceful means. It says alot about that country.

Now to the meat of the matter, Nyerere was just an awesome leader politically, not economically. He created a homogenous country with no divisions on a tribal basis and has stuck since. His economic policies however were those of a very naive person. I dont know much about his academic credentials but his policies could only have been from those of a philosopher, not an economist. Tanzania was the laughing stock of the region by the time he left office.

Mr. Idi Amin was just a terrible swahili speaking dictator with a very very low IQ. He is only popular among radicals, the same sorts you'd see supporting Mobutu Sseseko. He had ambitions of grabbing about half of Kenya and Tanzania because he had a few fighter jets he thought made him invincible. Man of little knowledge. Tanzania kicked his @ss outta Uganda.

Jomo Kenyatta was just a charismatic capitalist. Fulstop. Not the kind of guy you'd talk to about social welfare. His philosophy was every man must work for himself or die !!! He was very economically smart though and he foresaw a country that was easily the weakest in E.A grow to become the strongest to this date. In my opinion, most of Kenya's advances can be traced directly to him. He had great foresight. Which is why as soon as Kenya got independence and white people were leaving in droves with fear of this Mau Mau tyrant, he called a meeting and assured them that those who would remain would not face any form of revenge or discrimination. He also made sure Kenya got the UN HQ by providing all the land and other facilities such a huge organ would require. Not many leaders in Africa at that time would have done that.

On the other hand, the man was strict and not tolerant of criticism and mostly disavowed leaders who had communist ideologies. He is even accused of having murdered a few. Not to mention that the traces of tribal politics can be traced to him. As one guy pointed out, he was at one time called to order over government policies that seemed to favor his own kikuyu peoples in a parliament session and his reply was simple and candid : My people get milk in the morning, your people in the afternoon. He sowed much tribal hatred in kenya.
My sentiments exactly about Jomo, a complete and utter tribalist! Idi Amin was a psycho. And Nyerere was a great African, without an economic master plan.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:08am On May 23, 2017
Muafrika2:

Why do Nigerians believe the word Bantu is derogatory? undecided

For the record, our great Bantu community does not need honorary members angry
There are NO Bantus in West Africa beyond Cameroon angry

grin little do they know that the word is actually a compliment,the word "Bantu" means PEOPLE

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:43am On May 23, 2017
Jay254:

The rainbow town in portharcourt is still underconstruction build up buildings are not even 25... Be honest when you preach honesty...

Mombasa Marina with 22floors almost complete
and
Kizingo Mombasa also 22floors
lastly
Cresent Apartments 24flrs Mombasa site preps already

Leave that guy alone. Debating with him is like arguing with a goat. He's included 3 towers under construction in the Lagos list, one tower with 19 floors, another tower with 17 floors and two names of the same tower thus increasing the tower count of Lagos' towers over 20 floors from 18 to 24. He's then fished random figures from his arse as total number of high-rises in Lagos and Nairobi. Interestingly he first stated that Lagos has 106 high-rises then suddenly it's 126 and he claims Mombasa has no tower over 20 floors lol. It's painful debating him.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:54am On May 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Even the sirjerry is very much Nowenuse/Iansweets. He even types and replies to himself 'Amen'. grin
I don't trust desperadoes, they can do anything.

What kind of man calls himself Iansweets? lol! sweets? Seriously? That's a name girls and gay men call themselves.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:57am On May 23, 2017
PissedYagami:

You should google Kiberas map. Its only 2,5sq and according to the official government census in 2009, there were 170K residents there. Assuming the population had grown then max it can have is around 250k at the moment to 300k max. The government is upgrading it. And those huge figures you see are inflated by the NGOs, so that they can get some funding. Mathare is smaller than Kibera. There are slums here but the government is fixing them, and they occupy less than 6% of total land area of Nairobi. And NO Nairobi does not have a popuation of 2,7 million. Its around 4 million, excluding the metropolitan area

You're wasting your time buddy. People believe what they choose to believe.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:59am On May 23, 2017
CocoMilian:

Yes that's me. I come from a tribe called luhya here in Kenya..im actually mixed with kikuyu.

Mukana Muluhya, Mulembe?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:03am On May 23, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Leave that guy alone. Debating with him is like arguing with a goat. He's included 3 towers under construction in the Lagos list, one tower with 19 floors, another tower with 17 floors and two names of the same tower thus increasing the tower count of Lagos' towers over 20 floors from 18 to 24. He's then fished random figures from his us as total number of high-rises in Lagos and Nairobi. Interestingly he first stated that Lagos has 106 high-rises then suddenly it's 126 and he claims Mombasa has no tower over 20 floors lol. It's painful debating him.

I told him at times I feel like am Arguing with ababy... He will cook everything to see Nija ahead..

You will beat him but he will still come back with thesame mind that you proved him wrong.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:09am On May 23, 2017
PissedYagami:

You should google Kiberas map. Its only 2,5sq and according to the official government census in 2009, there were 170K residents there. Assuming the population had grown then max it can have is around 250k at the moment to 300k max. The government is upgrading it. And those huge figures you see are inflated by the NGOs, so that they can get some funding. Mathare is smaller than Kibera. There are slums here but the government is fixing them, and they occupy less than 6% of total land area of Nairobi. And NO Nairobi does not have a popuation of 2,7 million. Its around 4 million, excluding the metropolitan area

Hey bro don't waste your time answering this trolls... By the time he finds such figures he/she has already seen the correct figures..

He will come next with a 2.5million ppl leaving in slums in Nairobi.. They know everything just ignore them.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 7:12am On May 23, 2017
NairobiWalker:

You're wasting your time buddy. People believe what they choose to believe.
Yeah. I will let it be
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:14am On May 23, 2017
Jay254:

I told him at times I feel like am Arguing with ababy... He will cook everything to see Nija ahead..

You will beat him but he will still come back with thesame mind that you proved him wrong.

......sure. and there's another guy with an ugly name that begins with O that keeps cheering him up. That's how idiots remain idiots. Somebody is stupid and speaks gibberish and some other more stupid guy keeps telling him to keep it up and the fool lives to that word. Hahaha.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:19am On May 23, 2017
CocoMilian:

Thank you smiley didn't think anyone would take notice that fast,thats y I didn't upload it here hehe
fool, that ain't u, just some random pic gotten from internet
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:20am On May 23, 2017
PissedYagami:
Beautiful sisters I never understood how that share thing worked
Been wondering the same too. How does this share thing work?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 7:20am On May 23, 2017
68816419:

What, do you know her personally?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:22am On May 23, 2017
68816419:

Why are you always bitter over Kenyans? So what if it's not her pic (I know it is)? How does that qualify her to be a fool?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 7:22am On May 23, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Been wondering the same too. How does this share thing work?
Its a complicated website, hope someone explains
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:30am On May 23, 2017
Muafrika2:

They are always fighting each other, fighting neighbouring tribes like Pokomos, etc. They are still nomadic.
But they will never come close to the Afar people. Those guys don't know jokes. If you joke about them, then you will be the latest victim. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 7:35am On May 23, 2017
CocoMilian:

I would seriously rather put on weight anywhere in body but not my tummy shocked so yeah sit ups come in handy. Trust me all you need are simple work outs like squats (a must) for yo butt, sit ups for tummy,lunges and bridges to tighten those muscles around yo butt and hips.. So they all come in handy when done together...the right way. And the only way for it to work out is for you to be disciplined with your work out schedule and what you eat. For instance u wanna add in your lower body right? Id suggest adding onto calorie intake and doing those exercises too,avoid cadio,coz it makes u loose fat fast. Find a schedule that would work for you either in the morning or evening and stick to that and since u r starting u shouldn't do it everyday probably twice or thrice a week...skip a day on each. And no you dont need to go for 45min coz im doing more sets of each work out. u don't wanna overwork yo muscles and end up hurting and damaging them so 15min is okay too when your at home. Id suggest u go to the gym for advice and they'll also give you appropriate work outs for your body type....and that way it will be easier not to be missing any work out grin
I'm not a big fan of eating so adding calories will bw hard and I hate protein shakes angry. I will start with fifteen minutew every other day and see how it goes! Thanks for the advice though I'm not sure I'll get any results cry. My butt is just too flat. It will take special prayers and anointing

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 7:37am On May 23, 2017
Jayceon:
grin little do they know that the word is actually a compliment,the word "Bantu" means PEOPLE
Lol no one has said bantu is an insult. I know what it means.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:39am On May 23, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Why are you always bitter over Kenyans? So what if it's not her pic (I know it is)? How does that qualify her to be a fool?
cause only fools posts fake pics, please ask her to post more pics of her and u shall see what I am saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.