Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6243659 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8107) (8108) (8109) (8110) (8111) (8112) (8113) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kidakudz5: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
grin grin grin If Nigeria cities are 70% slums. Then the whole of Ghana are 100% slums. cheesy Ghana is a complete ZOO grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rationalhuman(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2020
Total GDP also matters for a nation. It shows the Capability and Productivity of a Nation as combined effort.
Dlonra:

The GDP per Capita is all that matters. India has a GDP of 2.7 Trillion but it's the World poverty capital. The Living standards of majority of the population is what Counts that's why South Africa, Mauritius, Netherlands & Qatar Rank above India, Brazil & Nigeria. In west Africa people move to Ghana not because of the GDP but the GDP per Capita.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2020
vankelvin:
Yes, and its because East Africans look like primitive people with their ugly dressings grin grin grin

if those masquerading dresses your president wears are what you call beautiful traditional wears in Ghana, you sure are the biggest joker nairaland has ever or will ever produce.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2020
Shma:
umma is not in Mombasa, I mixed up photos, but it boarders coastal region.

Lol how many photos have you mixed up now?

Are you not proud of your mombassa?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Why are you posting renders grin

Guys find below the real technical university of Mombasa pictures below? What a slum Mombasa

grin

Wicked guy.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2020
rvp20182:
Yeap - lots of similarities - but Ghanaians have the kenyan nastiness. Uganda are generally cool people.
can you help me that weird Ghanaian president attire I wan to show vankln something. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:28am On Jun 28, 2020
Abuja
Calabar
Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2020
Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ilaumoh(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2020
Shma:
umma is not in Mombasa, I mixed up photos, but it boarders coastal region.
Really so you are really posting renders lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
Those traditional wear even the whites are proud of it by wearing them grin grin who wants to wear that one side wrapper that is half covered as a traditional wear grin grin grin

KENTE is for the rich but not the poor grin grin

Even the USA Democrats know there is only one authentic Traditional wear in the World

Beautiful KENTE

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2020
Baliv254:

The East African coast has the best Beaches in Africa PERIOD
I asked you WHY they are better ret@rd
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
Those traditional wear even the whites are proud of it by wearing them grin grin who wants to wear that one side wrapper that is half covered as a traditional wear grin grin grin

KENTE Cloth, proudly made in Ghana by Ghanaian's, but recognized as the most Beautiful African locally made cloth and its very Expensive. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ilaumoh(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2020
vankelvin:

Do Accra looks like a desert or concrete City to you?
You are funny
This place look like calabar na. Just place this hand to hand to calabar..
Why I start a thread btw Uyo and Kumasi idiot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Good Morning to everybody.
This 4 months has been actually hell.
Some of my Nigerian people could not accept my insults and they decided to play very dirty. All my accounts were hacked, my email account WhatsApp account Facebook account Twitter account and Instagram. I actually had to go to court to recover the account it was such a long process. Because when they had their account they change the password and I had to explain that I am the owner of this account.

Sometimes I almost admire the Naijjan determination. Then I ask why can't they use a fraction of that energy on productivity instead of lies and childlike BS!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ilaumoh(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2020
vankelvin:
You and foolishness are like 1 and 2, Juliet is the only person that spent a longer time in nigeria.
Deborah and kiddi don't spend evn a week in nigeria so learn how to encourage truthfulness.

Eeeh my friend I don't like fools who are not proud of thier countries and city but hide behind others to talk ...
Are you ready for Uyo vs Kumasi just let me know though I will still start it anyways nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2020
Dlonra:

The GDP in relation to population is what counts. The GDP per Capita of Mombasa is at 5,412 USD while that of Lagos is at 2,222 USD meaning people in Lagos are 3 times Poorer than those in Mombasa. grin

Wrong, Lagos has a gdp of 136 billion dollars and a maximum population of 20 million. Which puts its gdp per captain at 6800 dollars whereas Mombasa has a gdp of 7 billion and a population of 1 million which puts it at 7000. But no one knows lagos’s actual population it could be anywhere between 12 to 20 million. So really lagos’s gdp per capris is higher than that of Mombasa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2020
Problemkid1:

We have rapper and we have rapper grin grin grin you still don get it grin grin
KENTE is not like your imported Indian/ Chinese cloths you claim as Traditional wears grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:01am On Jun 28, 2020
More KENTE grin grin grin grin grin DOPE

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2020
KENTE, grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:06am On Jun 28, 2020
vankelvin:

Let me give you some free Education here.
1-- We have locally made cotton lines that are used for Kente weaving. And even if some are imported,they are ''ropes'' and our people weave the cloth locally, we don't import some china or India cloths as traditional wears.

2.. Every Country makes textiles, and that's not the cloths your great grand parents wore. so simply put, you guys don't have a traditional wear.

3--The Gold we wear, whether refined or not, its a pure Gold which is far more expensive than any imported fashion cloths you wear as Cultural wear in nigeria.

4--You wish Ghanaian's were nigerian's but NO, you got it all wrong..
The Ga-Adangme's migrated from Isreal through Egypt, Ethiopia, Sudan,Congo, Cameroon, Nigeria, Benin,Togo then finally Ghana. and in their journey, some of them stayed in all these countries, so don't pride yourself with the fact that some Ga-Adangme's were left in Nigeria because there are some of them in all the Countries I have mention, and they relate to those in Togo and Benin better than those in nigeria. So the weak ones were left behind, keep that in your head.

5--More-so, the Akan's on their journey from Isreal, they went through the northern route and settled at the then Ghana-Mali-Empire, and they later migrated towards the south and finally settled in Ghana and Ivory Coast, and just like the Akan's, some were left in some of the countries.

If you want to tell the history of Ghana,then read the history well.. Every year before the Ga people celebrate their festival, they visit their brothers and sisters in Benin and Togo before they start with the Festival.. why don't they come to ile-efe in nigeria?

You’ve provided no evidence about the cloths all your doing is just talking. And yes the ones I have shown you are the ones that our ancestors wore. Adire has been worn since the 1300s in Yoruba land. The dye outs in Kano where they died the cloth is other 700 years old. We have been processing our cotton and weaving it for generations. You need to give us evidence for your claims. Otherwise it’s just words I brought you stats and detailed images and pictures. whereas you just show me what they wear. Plus Ghana doesn’t refine gold so it is foreign gold. You mine it than you sell it away for them to make it then you buy it back. That’s foreign gold.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2020
I don’t know why you keep on saying imported stuff with no evidence. Nigeria produces and refined more cotton than it consumes so which importation does it need. And they then sell it off to people who dye it, like the adire guy, or Kano dye outs people. Who then sell it off to the tailor who then sews your clothes for you. And kente is not the most beautiful clothing or the most expensive african clothing currently on sale let me show you something.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2020
pacretus:
if those masquerading dresses your president wears are what you call beautiful traditional wears in Ghana, you sure are the biggest and joker nairaland has ever or will ever produce.

NORTHERN GHANA KENTE,
Come argue when your country gets its locally made cloths beautiful as these grin grin grin,

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2020
KENTE made in the Northern part of Ghana grin grin grin grin

pacretus:
if those masquerading dresses your president wears are what you call beautiful traditional wears in Ghana, you sure are the biggest and joker nairaland has ever or will ever produce.

Masquerades are still beautiful than your imported Indian/Chinese wears grin grin

North Kente grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2020
pacretus:

Kente made locally in the northern part of Ghana grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
You see what I have been saying? Your traditional atires are wrapper grin grin men putting on wrapper as traditional atires. Foolish traditional wear grin grin grin

The difference is clear boy grin grin

India-China tradition of nigeria grin grin slaves in 21st century

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
You see what I have been saying? Your traditional atires are wrapper grin grin men putting on wrapper as traditional atires. Foolish traditional wear grin grin grin

The difference is clear boy grin grin

India Republic of nigeria grin grin grin China Republic of nigeria

Nigerian's steal everything including traditional wear grin grin grin
lost generation grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2020
Agbada made locally in Nigeria. Watch and weep @vankelvin
https://www.urbanstax.com/beauty-aso-oke-traditonal-yoruba-clothing/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2020
These materials are called tie and dye in Ghana.
These are not original traditional wear okay.
You guys have no authentic identity,,, everything about your country is FAKE grin grin

Abohboy:
Pic 1 how it’s made
Pic 2 how it looks
Please show me how they colour the textiles used in kente. And the funny thing is you only have one style where as Nigeria has hundreds this one is adire.

Tie and dye cloths are made everywhere in Africa grin grin grin Show us one nigerian authentic traditional wear made in nigeria...
All you know is claiming Indian/Chinese cloths as traditional wears in nigeria

See how we Ghanaian's do ours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk2vlAc-VWM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jOpMerc2dM

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2020
vankelvin:

India-China tradition of nigeria grin grin slaves in 21st century

Any evidence or are you just going to continue screaming like a maniac. Because if you continue like this you won’t be taken seriously by anyone on this site you sound like a seven year old

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2020
vankelvin:
These materials are called tie and dye in Ghana.
These are not original traditional wear okay.
You guys have no authentic identity,,, everything about your country is FAKE grin grin

Tie and dye cloths are made everywhere in Africa grin grin grin Show us one nigerian authentic traditional wear made in nigeria...
All you know is claiming Indian/Chinese cloths as traditional wears in nigeria

See how we Ghanaian's do ours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk2vlAc-VWM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jOpMerc2dM

So when Ghana does it, it’s traditional when Nigeria does it, it becomes Indian or Chinese you make no sense I showed you how they made it than your said we have the same in Ghana. So how is it not a traditional wear,

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:39am On Jun 28, 2020
The second picture is not a local way of making fabrics fool grin grin grin
The last picture is the ugly nigerian wears you guys should be promoting and not the chinese/Indian wears.. grin grin grin

Abohboy:

Any proof for this or are you just talking let me show you the whole process . So please stop all this nonsense. Plus your original point was Nigeria had no identity yet I showed you people from before, Nigeria was even a country and could import materials and the people had their own personal wear. But your only showing people wearing it today so as far as I’m concerned your the ones improving all your materials and having no identity.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2020
Akwete traditional eastern Nigeria attire. You are just jealous of Nigeria,

(1) (2) (3) ... (8107) (8108) (8109) (8110) (8111) (8112) (8113) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.