Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6281317 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8176) (8177) (8178) (8179) (8180) (8181) (8182) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Just30 this is not the time to be arguing about currency. A Chinese man is going to become president of Africa's largest population and we are arguing about currently does not make sense.

What I want to hear now for people on this chat is how can we stop a Chinese man from becoming Nigerians president

Guys please stop replying to this fool, let’s continue with our conversations that actually make sense, meanwhile Amaechi, osinbajo and tinubu are all vying for 2023 presidential position, personally I support Amaechi or osinbajo for president in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2020

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2020
Abohboy:
SUFFERinSMILIN won’t like this.

So Twitter and Facebook is now you're reliable news source
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2020
. China Hammer Africa's largest population into submission it is a big Shame For My Country. To all other African countries please rise up and fight don't allow this to happen to your country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Please everybody watch the video below a Chinese has been made the Emir in Kano. Nigeria's biggest city in the North now has a Chinese chief. My Nigerian people are professional slaves with their illiterate brain

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-48048362

Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2020
Justnotyou:

grin

Trust me! Those MOFOS are even more delusional than most posters here. On top of that they're so riddled with emotional issues and complexes its a wonder their narrow dusty broken arses can even stand upright!

Fyi, Issaks ACTUALLY VOLUNTEERED TO PAY COLONIAL TAX IN THE 30s!? In the history of the world have you ever heard ishyt like that?

Its a loooonggg read but basically they wanted to be classed as Asian due to an innate anti African racism. They call us madh madhou ( Hard Hair) HONESTLY believing its a sign of inferiority. That mentality is what made them to try and seceed the NEP and join Somalia.

Poll-tax agitation has been a fairly common phenomenon in Africa. On most occasions it has involved little more than vocalized protest. In a few instances, however, it has led to resistance that has been both serious and violent; the earliest example of the latter is probably to be found in the widespread Fante uprisings that occurred immediately after the introduction of the Gold Coast Poll Tax Ordinance of 1852; a later example is the Natal uprising of 1906 which has been attributed in large measure to the introduction of poll tax at the end of the previous year. Yet the agitation by the Isaq Somali in Kenya did not follow either of these two patterns. In several respects it was a highly unusual movement: first, the Isaq were campaigning to pay higher taxation;...

DAH FUQ!? WHO does that??

The status of the Isaq in Kenya, 1919-36

Virtually without exception all those who wrote of their contacts with the Isaq either in Kenya or in Tanganyika noted their proud, reserved bearing and haughty demeanour towards other East African peoples. The Isaq were indeed strongly convinced that their status was superior to that of other East Africans and they bitterly resented being placed in the same category as the Bantu, whom they perjoratively referred to as 'slaves'.

I could go on all day without any BS. Best way to know these guys is to listen to teachers who've suffered working for their offspring : screams, shouts, bleats, breaking glass and bloodstains of varying seriousness are the norm in a classroom of 60% above small Somalis. In fact this was THE REAL REASON teachers left the former NEP some years ago not Al Shabab attacks.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Abohboy:

Your clearly illiterate his not the emir of Kano, he is a chief in a place in Kano it’s like making someone a sir in England, it is a recognition of success, nothing else. You need to learn how to read before you start calling other people illiterate, and you need to start learning how not to beg at the feet of people outside of Nigeria.

How can I become a Sir of Sokoto? I have many ideas than can transform that desert.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Just30 this is not the time to be arguing about currency. A Chinese man is going to become president of Africa's largest population and we are arguing about currently does not make sense.

What I want to hear now for people on this chat is how can we stop a Chinese man from becoming Nigerians president

That one has his head far too deep. wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
kikuyu1:

Trust me! Those MOFOS are even more delusional than most posters here. On top of that they're so riddled with emotional issues and complexes its a wonder their narrow dusty broken arses can even stand upright!

Fyi, Issaks ACTUALLY VOLUNTEERED TO PAY COLONIAL TAX IN THE 30s!? In the history of the world have you ever heard ishyt like that?

Its a loooonggg read but basically they wanted to be classed as Asian due to an innate anti African racism. They call us madh madhou ( Hard Hair) HONESTLY believing its a sign of inferiority. That mentality is what made them to try and seceed the NEP and join Somalia.

DAH FUQ!? WHO does that??

I could go on all day without any BS. Best way to know these guys is to listen to teachers who've suffered working for their offspring : screams, shouts, bleats, breaking glass and bloodstains of varying seriousness are the norm in a classroom of 60% above small Somalis. In fact this was THE REAL REASON teachers left the former NEP some years ago not Al Shabab attacks.

Funny enough those Isaaq Somalis are from Somaliland & they even regard other somali clans to be inferior & less Eurasian admixed, they're also in the process of attaining their secessionist dreamland from Somalia.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
. China Hammer Africa's largest population into submission it is a big Shame For My Country. To all other African countries please rise up and fight don't allow this to happen to your country.

That happened to Africans, and we had a meeting with the ambassador to stop the maltreatment we were the only ones who physically consulted the Chinese government. Next news please I’m getting tired of your stupidity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

So Twitter and Facebook is now you're reliable news source

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Austine1213:

In terms of wealth hands of people not gdp

Lagos is richer than Cape Town. Fact grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

This is no time to be talking about the Ghanaian cedi because African Union and United Nations must act now they must stop a Chinese man from becoming the president of Nigeria in 2023
WTF are you talking about bro?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rubbish! See what drinking cow blood has done to your fragile brain grin

[s]
Mkenya2019:
Doesn't look like it
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Ghana&country2=Kenya
Indices Difference Info
Consumer Prices in Kenya are 1.45% lower than in Ghana
Consumer Prices Including Rent in Kenya are 19.74% lower than in Ghana
Rent Prices in Kenya are 55.17% lower than in Ghana
Restaurant Prices in Kenya are 18.37% higher than in Ghana
Groceries Prices in Kenya are 10.42% lower than in Ghana
Local Purchasing Power in Kenya is 93.19% higher than in Ghana

Kenyans earn way more than you do - and our standard of living (and I bet quality of life) is way better than you.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Justnotyou:

She's a journalist & an economics illiterate. Of course she doesn't even know what she's quoting.
Ok but I'm sure her editors do wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
forgiveness:

not in terms of wealth
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Justnotyou:

PPP'S all of them see it clearly now jln115. All these city gdps are ppp's
Wealth not gdp
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
forgiveness:

Nope
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
jln115:
Wealth not gdp

Ok I'll admit, they look suspiciously similar to the city gdps being whored around here... Post the gdps of South African cities & compare them to the nominal gdp of South Africa & let's use it as a case study, am sure you'll notice how distorted the figures are, I bet Johannesburg & Capetown make up a 100% of your nominal gdp.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
gallivant:

What does Japan and Korea have to with it? Why not compare the poverty in Nigeria with Korea while you are at it.
you forgot to use your brain again, please go fetch it, to know why I wrote what I wrote. Don't keep me waiting. Let me know when it's with you. grin grin grin

Oh, I remember Kenyan shilling is also higher than the yen and won..but you live much more lower than them. Its ok boy, ain't after you yet grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Austine1213:

City of Lagos is richer than all the cities in South Africa save Joburg. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
rvp2018:
East Africa - TZ, KE and Ethiopia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6bfD_lTx7g&feature=emb_logo

If Tz couldn't catch us when we suffered under the ball and chain corruption of the Moi era they never will!

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
good morning

Abohboy:

Guys please stop replying to this fool, let’s continue with our conversations that actually make sense, meanwhile Amaechi, osinbajo and tinubu are all vying for 2023 presidential position, personally I support Amaechi or osinbajo for president in 2023.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mkenya2019:
Doesn't look like it
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Ghana&country2=Kenya
Indices Difference Info
Consumer Prices in Kenya are 1.45% lower than in Ghana
Consumer Prices Including Rent in Kenya are 19.74% lower than in Ghana
Rent Prices in Kenya are 55.17% lower than in Ghana
Restaurant Prices in Kenya are 18.37% higher than in Ghana
Groceries Prices in Kenya are 10.42% lower than in Ghana
Local Purchasing Power in Kenya is 93.19% higher than in Ghana

Kenyans earn way more than you do - and our standard of living (and I bet quality of life) is way better than you.

HAIYYYEEE!? WTF-hilarious dysfunctions here.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
pacretus:
you forgot to use your brain again, please go fetch it, to know why I wrote what I wrote. Don't keep me waiting. Let me know when it's with you. grin grin grin

Oh, I remember Kenyan shilling is also higher than the yen and won..but you live much more lower than them. Its ok boy, ain't after you yet grin grin grin

Cool story bro, so what does Korea and Japan have to do with it?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
gallivant:

Cool story bro, so what does Korea and Japan have to do with it?
Kenya shilling is more valuable on paper than both countries currency. grin grin grin

But you know the rest in real value grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
That shithole country Congo seems to be in some really deep shit. This Jew mothafockas are not to be played with.

I also hear that they're also doing some f*cked up shit down South.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Thika superhighways documentary by ADB. Nairobi metro expected to host 21m people by 2030. By then Joburg will be seeing a lot of dust - from it's soon to prawl slums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMZ1PDdbRiI?t=50

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
forgiveness:

Nah Capetown and joburg are ahead

We got 3 cities in top 5 in africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Justnotyou:

Ok I'll admit, they look suspiciously similar to the city gdps being whored around here... Post the gdps of South African cities & compare them to the nominal gdp of South Africa & let's use it as a case study, am sure you'll notice how distorted the figures are, I bet Johannesburg & Capetown make up a 100% of your nominal gdp.
what? Bro Johannesburg make up most of our GDP contributing 34% to our economy....
You can Google to fact check that figure if you don't believe

Then we also have Durban and Pretoria(possibly even PE) that have bigger GDPs than Niarobi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
forgiveness:

Lol i just showed you proof

Today im not in the mood for long senseless arguments, lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Pretoria - nope. Durban may be in the wealth - but GDP - very much doubt it.
jln115:
what? Bro Johannesburg make up most of our GDP contributing 34% to our economy....
You can Google to fact check that figure if you don't believe

Then we also have Durban and Pretoria that both have bigger GDPs than Niarobi

(1) (2) (3) ... (8176) (8177) (8178) (8179) (8180) (8181) (8182) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.