Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283347 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8199) (8200) (8201) (8202) (8203) (8204) (8205) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
forgiveness:

Why do you like lying to yourself like this? If we block the gas we supply Ghana, there will be blackout in the whole Ghana. Ghana is still owing dept until now.

Did you liberate Sierra Leone, Liberia etc?

Which seaport? Your overpriced seaport? grin

Which country rely on your seaport? Togo, Benin, Cote d'Ivoire?

Nigeria is not only the super power in West Africa but also to the entire region. grin

Have you heard of the Ghana-Burkina Rail line construction?
Are you aware Mali imports through Ghana and some times Cote devior? and they will import through Ghana only when the Burkina Rail-line is completed?
and do you know Ghana is targeting the northern parts of Niger,Cote Devior and togo in this as well?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
Problemkid1:
Laugh wan tear my belle grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
Noisyrians:
I pity you nigerians sha grin your country is a certified shiithole, but you don’t want to admit it grin Nigeria is sinking like the titanic, faster n faster grin grin na real wa o grin

Funny thinking, Nigeria by 2030 will be leaving everyone behind when osinbajo or Amaechi becomes president, Nigeria will be sailing to development faster than any other country in Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
For the most part of my Marine Engineering Career on Bernhard Schulte vessels

Whenever we exit Nigeria's territorial waters and enters Benin waters, we usually contact Ghana Navy to make them aware of our positions and ETA before contacting our next port.
Abohboy:

Come on then, show me Ghana’s navy and military power and prove to me that they are protecting the Gulf of Guinea more than Nigeria is.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
vankelvin:

Have you heard of the Ghana-Burkina Rail line construction?
Are you aware Mali imports through Ghana and some times Cote devior? and they will import through Ghana only when the Burkina Rail-line is completed?
and do you know Ghana is targeting the northern parts of Niger,Cote Devior and togo in this as well?

Well burkina fast and Mali are closer to Ghana so it just makes sense cause of proximity, and Nigeria is also building a rail line from Lagos all the way to Niger, and we have already completed two phases by the time you finish your Burkina Faso rail line, Nigeria will have already started trading with Niger by railway stealing your market.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Noisyrians: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Which gbese? By the way, how much are we talking about? I will write a cheque if you can give me how much Ghana is owing you as at June 2020. I want verifiable and authenticated info grin

You will be shocked to find out that Ghana is not owing shi shi grin Ghana doesn’t even need that gas. We have more than enough. We produce more than 400 scf of gas daily from our own gas fields grin

forgiveness:

Pay your gbase first. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Just30:
For the most part of my Marine Engineering Career on Bernhard Schulte vessels

Whenever we exit Nigeria's territorial waters and enters Benin waters, we usually contact Ghana Navy to make them aware of our positions and ETA before contacting our next port.

Your ship is most likely registered to the Ghanaian terminal hence you will have to contact them, that has nothing to do with Nigeria, if the boat is operated by ghana than the contact ghana, if it is operated by Nigeria they contact Nigeria vice versa

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Don't mind this ignorant.
He just compared Ghana's ''daily wages'' which is 11.82 cedis(per day) to their Monthly wages of 30,000 which is just 77Dollars grin grin grin

He forgot to multiply the 11,82 Cedis by I month grin grin grin

Wizzzzmike:

77dollars and Nigeria is the poverty capital in world lol jokers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
edon21:
Ghanaians shaa grin grin grin grin grin
Ghana of approx 30 million more influential than Nigeria? grin grin
You know that claim doesn't deserve an answer cause the world knows the Truth. Ghanaians are quick to call Nigerians their brothers every time.
Right now Nigerians head positions in WB, IMF, AFDB,ECOWAS, etc and is still going for WTO. Nigeria s a member of MINTS etc . Ghana ... The 37th state of Nigeria.. Fact

Point of Correction,
Ghanaian's don't refer to nigerian's as brother anywhere, but nigerian's are rather quick to claim Ghana as their home country.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
Noisyrians:
Which gbese? By the way, how much are we talking about? I will write a cheque if you can give me how much Ghana is owing you as at June 2020. I want verifiable and authenticated info grin

You will be shocked to find out that Ghana is not owing shi shi grin Ghana doesn’t even need that gas. We have more than enough. We produce more than 400 scf of gas daily from our own gas fields grin

Still owe us till date no news on having payed Nigeria yet, after all these years.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
forgiveness:

Which same level are you with Nigeria? grin

Tell us what is Ghana's minimum wage. grin
Him still dey Dodge this your question since ooh grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Noisyrians: 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rubbish, Niger is building an oil pipeline through Benin, not Nigeria, to export its oil.

Niger sits on top of Nigeria, yet its oil pipeline doesn’t even pass through Nigeria grin because Nigeria is a zoo. Nobody wants to have anything to do with that zoo grin honestly, that zoo is not even fit for human habitation grin grin

Abohboy:

Well burkina fast and Mali are closer to Ghana so it just makes sense cause of proximity, and Nigeria is also building a rail line from Lagos all the way to Niger, and we have already completed two phases by the time you finish your Burkina Faso rail line, Nigeria will have already started trading with Niger by railway stealing your market.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
vankelvin:

Point of Correction,
Ghanaian's don't refer to nigerian's as brother anywhere, but nigerian's are rather quick to claim Ghana as their home country.

Funny, when I was in secondary school, I was close friends with some Ghanaians at the school in England, we got along, we were almost like brothers, I took care of him I was his senior and he was my junior, we were basically brothers all those years at school, I am still in contact with him till date. I don’t know any Nigerian in England claiming to be Ghanaian, rather he sometimes claimed to be Nigerian and when I asked him why, he said more people recognize Nigerians and he found us more cool.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
vankelvin:

wasted space
Answer him and stop talking like a fool grin grin What is Ghana minimum wage, simple!! Abi that question too hard for you to answer grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Egypt are on top of their security problems so get the difference.
SA are on top of their security matters but nigeria is below their grin security issues in their country.

edon21:

So if Ghana doesn't have a terrorism case, automatically it becomes stronger than Egypt that has?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
forgiveness:

What is Ghana's minimum wage? Let us start from here. grin

Be there and be wasting your time with these low life people.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Noisyrians: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
What is the salary of a nigerian police constable? Anyone want to tell me?! grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Noisyrians:
Rubbish, Niger is building an oil pipeline through Benin, not Nigeria, to export its oil.

Niger sits on top of Nigeria, yet its oil pipeline doesn’t even pass through Nigeria grin because Nigeria is a zoo. Nobody wants to have anything to do with that zoo grin honestly, that zoo is not even fit for human habitation grin grin

Really,

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
vankelvin:
We are yet to see what makes over 200 Million population country a power house of West Africa let alone Africa.
People migrates to Power houses, not power house citizens running to lower Houses grin grin grin

Ghana is the only headache to nigerians in west Africa.

Which shitty Ghana. That glorified ZOO grin grin Ghana is too small to wash Nigeria's feet? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
I dont know if its reading that is your problem

That is an index on logistics

next time dont fool around to run your mouth with nothing to show
Gama12:

Tell me what has Ghana done in two years smiley.
Check out 2018 infrastructure index by WB.
https://lpi.worldbank.org/international/global/2018?sort=asc&order=Infrastructure
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Noisyrians:
What is the salary of a nigerian police constable? Anyone want to tell me?! grin

Higher than the one in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
You are just ignorant.
Every country faces one or two domestic security issues. USA and China are not overwhelmed by any external or insurgency for years like what is happening in nigeria.

what you see in USA and China are far less than the Fulani killings.

Abohboy:

They don’t have one, your point was that militaries are strong when they have problems to deal with, America and China ache no problem to deal with yet they have the strongest militaries in the world, hence your point is false, superpowers help other countries around them deal with things even though they have no problems themselves, from 1970 till 2008, Nigeria had no problems but it built up its military to help other Africans countries Nigeria is more involved in diplomatic help and military help to other nations than any other country in west Africa fact.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
forgiveness:

Why do you like lying to yourself like this? If we block the gas we supply Ghana, there will be blackout in the whole Ghana. Ghana is still owing dept until now.

Did you liberate Sierra Leone, Liberia etc?

Which seaport? Your overpriced seaport? grin

Which country rely on your seaport? Togo, Benin, Cote d'Ivoire?

Nigeria is not only the super power in West Africa but also to the entire region. grin

Imagine ooh. You can imagine the nonsense that Ghanaian fool is saying grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
Vankelvin, Ghana’s minimum wage is smaller than Nigeria’s and I proved it above, noisyrians I showed you all the trade deals between Nigeria and Niger please reply to the railway, pipeline, refinery, and electricity transfer I have provided the evidence, now try and refute my claims.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
only to crap people like you

Problemkid1:
This boy you're talking arrant nonsense. Crass crap?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
vankelvin:
You are just ignorant.
Every country faces one or two domestic security issues. USA and China are not overwhelmed by any external or insurgency for years like what is happening in nigeria.

what you see in USA and China are far less than the Fulani killings.

Exactly yet they have strong militaries even though they have no problems, that was my point, you don’t need to have internal problems to need to have a strong military.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin grin grin

is there anything like pic test or it is another thing Kenya use to console herself for her underdevelopment?
TayserMahrii:

GH failed the picture test, pushing it to last position. Get out of your ballerina dress son.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
vankelvin:
only to crap people like you

Sharaaaap? Foolish fool From the republic of fools grin grin grin You can't even stand Senegal not to talk of Nigeria. grin what do you have in that your burnt skull cheesy You Ghanaians love comparing your shitthol with Nigeria always and you're not even fit to wash Nigeria's feet grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mr. Ignorant man
Learn the difference between 11.82 Daily minimum wages and 30,000 monthly wages in poor nigeria.. grin grin grin You are disgracing yourself okay

Where are the South African's and Kenyan's on this page?
Please help these ignorant zoo dwellers to understand the difference between Daily wages and Monthly wages grin grin

Abohboy:

2 dollars grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Problemkid1:
Answer him and stop talking like a fool grin grin What is Ghana minimum wage, simple!! Abi that question too hard for you to answer grin grin grin
Daily wage in Ghana is 80 Cedis
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Noisyrians:
What is this one saying? Nigeria navy? Which navy? You have a navy and yet militants rule in nigerian waters, turning your coastline into one of the major kidnappings spots in the world today? You must be a comedian, huh? How much is Ghana owing you for gas? Give me the verified, latest figures and I will personally sign and give you a cheque for the amount.

that same Nigerian navy trains your most elite special forces. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Noisyrians:

Lmao. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8199) (8200) (8201) (8202) (8203) (8204) (8205) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.