Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6198144 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8251) (8252) (8253) (8254) (8255) (8256) (8257) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 8:06am On Jul 10, 2020
theenchanter:
why not check when the universities were established and tell me if ur ancestors had rights then.

P.S..... I only said this cos of ur pomposity.

Pomposity?...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 8:14am On Jul 10, 2020
The fun side of life

Huawei Joburg Day. smiley

I see AKA.I hear there's a guy out there called boona boy/benna boy (or whatever his name is) who shìts his pants everytime he thinks about AKA. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2020
Fun side of life...

Back to the City event.Biggest hip hop even in Africa,the last time I attended Elzhi of Slum Village & Skyzoo were guest performers.

1st picture: Fedro Starr & Sticky Fingaz of Onyx.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2020
Ultra South Africa.

International Djs come and rock it here because we are the headquarter of House music.Started in Chicago but we snatched it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2020
Wuoche:
Amara ridge Nairobi
Nairobi neibourhood go neck to neck with those in SA,let WA not spoil our view with those crapy estates grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 10, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Some are already mad.The storm of envy is already blowing over.

For the fact they use the word "master" should tell you inferiority runs in them

Kill em again today lol

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PHAYOL81: 8:42am On Jul 10, 2020
Samorobo2:
@Shma Finally I have gotten videos to debunk your noise.....This video was a drive through those neighbourhood at the back of Lagos island CBD which you called a shanty slumpolis....notice how the CBD is ahead of this area....this is that same place you termed a shanty integrated slumpolis look like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppVGLnyS3EM
Nice work. Lagos Island may be the least developed of the Islands, but not a slum like Abohboy has made Shma and all the Kenyans to believe. It seems the kenyans has gotten into Abohboy's head that he now thinks highrise/skyscrapers signifies development while lowrises are slums.
The mentality is the reason why the Kenyans would compare Mombasa with Abuja in the first place. Imagine the gut but when your own says you're shi.t, how do you defend yourself against a stranger? Abohboy's one who says a whole lots of right things but spoil it all with a single comment. He needs to really adjust.
Nice work with that video, Sam.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2020
theenchanter:
why not check when the universities were established and tell me if ur ancestors had rights then.

You only said that because your universities can't match up. Stop spreading your insecurities to other Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Ultra South Africa.

International Djs come and rock it here because we are the headquarter of House music.Started in Chicago but we snatched it. cheesy

We might as well host Tomorrowland

Because we can

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2020
Austine1213:

For the fact they use the word "master" should tell you inferiority runs in them

Kill em again today lol

They are exposing their insecurities without even realising.Calling white people masters in 2020? smh

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2020
Problemkid1:
Today is my day cool

Happy birthday mothafvcker. To more fuckin years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2020
Austine1213:

We might as well host Tomorrowland

Because we can

We are ready,it just a matter of when cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Fun side of life...

Back to the City event.Biggest hip hop even in Africa,the last time I attended Elzhi of Slum Village & Skyzoo were guest performers.

1st picture: Fedro Starr & Sticky Fingaz of Onyx.

Someone be saying kenya surburbs go neck in neck with SA

Johannesburg alone has more suburbs that kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2020
ForestHill mall near Centurion.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2020
Austine1213:

Someone be saying kenya surburbs go neck in neck with SA

Johannesburg alone has more suburbs that kenya

They can't go neck to neck.But if we are really going to be truthful I think Nairobi shìts on Johannesberg city in terms of cleanliness (based on the pictures I have seen here)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2020
Problemkid1:
Today is my day cool
grin grin, grin
A mofo was born this day shocked grin grin

Happy birthday mofo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by James4bright(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
All non- Nigerian people on this thread are in agreement that you people obsess/ worship whites a little bit too much , even a white man himself Jin115 shares these sentiments

We all can't be wrong.

It's no white worship. It's a fact. Black South Africans are actually very ignorant compared to any other African.

Stop bragging over a white man's achievement. Tell me who the richest black man in SA is.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dlonra(m): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2020
VicThory:

It's undisputed that Kenyans are the best athlete. I remember the 10kmAccess Bank marathon in Lagos. I saw East Africans mostly Ethiopians and Kenyans. And by the time I reach the finish line and enquired about the winner, I heard that the guy a Kenyan is already on board back to Kenya. You guys are good at running. What's the secret?

Kenya & Ethiopia is Located at the Great Rift Valley where altitudes are Very high. These runners come from this specific region and they are genetically adopted.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 10, 2020
JaceBlaze:

They can't go neck to neck.But if we are really going to be truthful I think Nairobi shìts on Johannesberg city in terms of cleanliness (based on the pictures I have seen here)

Herman willwill be mayor again next year, it will be cleaner again... Hillbrow, yeoville are the dirty ones, or everiwhere theres a large population of immigrants
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by James4bright(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2020
JaceBlaze:

They are exposing their insecurities without even realising.Calling white people masters in 2020? smh

Would you say African Americans built America? Lol

You all have no contributions to South Africa. The glory goes to the whites.

A good number of you all are ignorant, drug addicts and occupy the slums.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2020
Austine1213:

Herman willwill be mayor again next year, it will be cleaner again... Hillbrow, yeoville are the dirty ones, or everiwhere theres a large population of immigrants

Well let's hope he succeeds.Social justice warriors will sure give him a hard time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2020
Problemkid1:
LMAO grin grin the Mombasa they were comparing with Abuja. cheesy when we told them that, Mombasa their second best city is only compared to Port Harcourt and Ibadan, they thought we're lying grin don't be surprised, Port Harcourt may even ranked ahead of the Mombasa sef grin grin grin
I think that was an oversight, Mombasa should be btwn 10-14
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2020
James4bright:

Skull miners are in their feelings over the pictures of South Africa grin

I'm loving every minute of it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by James4bright(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2020
theenchanter:

Thanks bro. Their ancestors were still suffering from slavery. They were all eating a white man's poop.

But now their ignorant descendants are here to brag over achievements the whites made.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 9:18am On Jul 10, 2020
James4bright:

Misery kee you there grin grin grin

Anyway...Mall of Africa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2020
Mall of Africa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by James4bright(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Hopefully, you aren't a drug addict like a good number of your brothers.

How are my Nigerian brothers doing in SA? They keep getting richer and taking all your women, huh?

You better make yourselves useful, go out there and make money like a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2020
James4bright:

Hopefully, you aren't a drug addict like a good number of your brothers.

How are my Nigerian brothers doing in SA? They keep getting richer and taking all your women, huh?

You better make yourselves useful, go out there and make money like a Nigerian.

Is this how uneducated you are? but not much commonsense is expected from people who school under tree branches.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2020
JaceBlaze:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by James4bright(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Anyway...Mall of Africa

Look at how those Zulu kids in that picture keeps taking pictures. They are so damn proud of what the whites did to your country.

Whites do the investments, your brothers patronize the investments. The whites gets richer while you all gets poor.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Mall of Africa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Anyway...Mall of Africa

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8251) (8252) (8253) (8254) (8255) (8256) (8257) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.