Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,999 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282903 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8308) (8309) (8310) (8311) (8312) (8313) (8314) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 4:35am On Jul 15, 2020
gallivant:

Too bad you can't copy this Abdullah. Its just too bad.

I can't copy nature and animals .that is the work of God and Nature..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:36am On Jul 15, 2020
Samorobo2:

Good riddance Mohammed.Inshallah grin

Try to be original tomorrow. Try to wake up after noon when the sun is not too hot in Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:39am On Jul 15, 2020
Samorobo2:

I can't copy nature and animals .that is the work of God and Nature..

So why do you copy my posts then? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:42am On Jul 15, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 15, 2020
Samorobo2:

You are a fool..do you want me to show you Kenyan prostitutes eating Arab men shiit in Dubai after sex services all becos of money...I can still recall how they were calling for help to be returned home after facing such trauma..
Show me then i bombard you with Nigerian prostitutes slaves starting from libya. You know your country doesn't disappoint in terms of bad news.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:15am On Jul 15, 2020
Roan77:

Lmao...so because i exposed your unemployed ass, and your poor grammars, you took a 12 hours break from here, to seem like you are employed, because of shame? Are you not a ghanaian anymore? cheesy
cheesy So he is already getting tired.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:21am On Jul 15, 2020
Samorobo2:

You implied that fool...

Get out of your villages, there is nothing speacial in Dubai and Amsterdam.

We can smoke just as well as in Amsterdam!

What Dubai can do we can do better without oil and slave labour.

14 Get out of your villages, there is nothing speacial in Dubai and Amsterdam.
We can smoke just as well as in Amsterdam!

What Dubai can do we can do better without oil and slave labour.
Forget Amsterderm and Dubai..
The Capital

cheesy Kenyans and lies.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2020
Always empty routes
Kazikazi:
Air Tanzania
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 15, 2020
Samorobo2:

I was just saying allowed Amenhotepzuid get under your skin to the point you had to go an extra mile to prove yourself...
it wasn't an extra mile mate wink..... I've done it before as well...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 7:59am On Jul 15, 2020
obaaderemi:
cheesy So he is already getting tired.
He's just my bitch, i toy with him whenever i want, and he has now ran far away from nairaland.
I thought he said they are warriors, and they don't back down for a Nigerian, has has just done that now. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2020
forgiveness:

It's the same but what we have is Mi35M which is an upgrade of Mi24/mi35.
they are not necessarily the same. There's Mi24, mi25 and mi35 of which mi35 is a newer version of it, same as f14 f15 and f16 American fighter jets.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 8:21am On Jul 15, 2020
Wanderas Cricket Stadium,Johannesburg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 8:24am On Jul 15, 2020
Samorobo2:

I contacted the managing director, he said they are focusing on phase 1 now which would comprise of

The groove
Chalet
Stopbox
range safari
Polo and country club
The greens
Villa Royale
Okay, so are the constructions going on already?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2020
Newlands Cricket Stadium,Cape Town

Better than many football stadiums I have seen across Africa cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2020
Supersport Park,Centurion,Pretoria

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 8:41am On Jul 15, 2020
Kingsmead Cricket Stadium,Durban

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2020
jln115:
but we don't have whatever a Roosoko is?
Roosoko grin grin grin I love the new name for Rooivalk... Roosoko.. forgiveness1 you savage grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2020
The South African Blue Train.

It travels throughout Southern Africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2020
Blue Train luxurious interior. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 9:05am On Jul 15, 2020
Bloukrans Bridge.

SA is truly a beautiful country. kiss tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2020
Tsitsikamma national park.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2020
Troy404:

Show me then i bombard you with kenyan prostitutes slaves starting from libya. You know your country doesn't disappoint in terms of bad news.

I can also show u the bolded as well..you know your country never disdain anything sex and prostitution grin grin grin
Bombard me pls I am waiting ...befire b that enjoy that new A.C your boss recently pit at that secretary desk grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2020
gallivant:

Try to be original tomorrow. Try to wake up after noon when the sun is not too hot in Dubai.

Try to be a bit sensible when you wake up under that hot scorching kibera sun...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2020
gallivant:

So why do you copy my posts then? grin

I didnt chennai. ..

Just post west poor and baringo gum boot drinkers in peace grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2020
jln115:
it wasn't an extra mile mate wink..... I've done it before as well...

Whatever you say laaitje 2.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2020
Roan77:

Okay, so are the constructions going on already?

Yes...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2020
Roan77:

He's just my bitch, i toy with him whenever i want, and he has now ran far away from nairaland.
I thought he said they are warriors, and they don't back down for a Nigerian, has has just done that now. grin grin
Vanshit is weak and stupid. cheesy I knew he wouldn't last.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 9:36am On Jul 15, 2020
Ethekwini Hospital & Heart Center.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2020
Folks in Dar es salaam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2020
White sands resort,Dar es salaam
TzTz tztztz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2020
samorobo:

Whatever you say laaitje 2.
Cool story original laaitjie wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8308) (8309) (8310) (8311) (8312) (8313) (8314) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.