Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6271206 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8321) (8322) (8323) (8324) (8325) (8326) (8327) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
jln115:

I didn't take the pic today mate... It was in response to AmenhotepZuid.... Here is one with my moniker and AmenhotepZuid moniker wink

And yes it's a license built Foday Lion..... Hence why I said the Omama is just a rebadged Foday lion wink
How many times do you have to prove what you are?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
[s]
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You are still using the Opera Mini for Android 2.3 gingerbread[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
rvp20182:
Now let's compare Nigeria. Sgr and Kenya sgr.Dont worry about our robust media.Facts is Kenya whatever the parameter is doing much better than zoogerians in railways
Your sgr is a scam.
How can you be doing better when your railway keep posting losses? wink

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
vaxx:
You are a known idiot.
this nigga and his choice of sentence structure. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
jln115:

I didn't take the pic today mate... It was in response to AmenhotepZuid.... Here is one with my moniker and AmenhotepZuid moniker wink

And yes it's a license built Foday Lion..... Hence why I said the Omama is just a rebadged Foday lion wink
dude this is one of the oldest tricks in the books so I can understand why he doesn't believe you. grin

boys do edits like this for fun up here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
I thought you went to school - never mind the quality. Rarely do railways make a profit. Anywhere in the world. What we are aiming for is for break even. Not even Chinese who lent us money thought we would miraculously turn profitable 3yrs in our operation. That is why we paid huge premiums on SinoSure (Chinese insurance).

The projection is we would break even about 10yrs into the railway operation - it's very likely we will do it in 5yrs.
1st year - we did 50M dollars revenues.
2nd year - we did 130m dollar revenues.
This year COVID-19 has thrown a curveball but we are likely to do around 110M.

We don't expect to repay Chinese fully until well into 2050. We expect this rail will break even and pay for itself - it very likely it could even turn in a profit.

We expect this rail will still be operational more than 100yrs later.

Now tell us about you underdeveloped country that despite billions dollars from oil remain as poor as Niger, Chad and South Sudan.

obaaderemi:
Your sgr is a scam.
How can you be doing better when your railway keep posting losses? wink

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Carmit:

dude this is one of the oldest tricks in the books so I can understand why he doesn't believe you. grin

boys do edits like this for fun up here.
I think I' posted enough pics of myself on nairaland over the past 6 years that the evidence of my race is irrefutable wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
obaaderemi:
How many times do you have to prove what you are?
I don't know mate.......you tell me wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
forgiveness:

Are you a soldier boy? grin
Nahh Im not wink just my hunting camo wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
vaxx:
just raised your 10 finger .five upward and the other five downward. With your nose mask on. That will establish the simple fact here.

You are a known idiot. You hardly understand even when spoonfeed .
How am I supposed to take a pic without my hands genius? Besides I've provided enough evidence over my 6 years on nairaland that its irrefutable that im anything but white wink

Nope you just dont understand how licensing works wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You are still using the Opera Mini for Android 2.3 gingerbread
Lol damn
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Samorobo2:

Uhmmm NO.stop lying that isnt what you told me..even though what he is saying is just as ignorant and nonsensical as it gets, your rubbish was far worse and completely off...

You came here defending your point with "Kenya is an attractive investment hub"...blah,blah,blah U are a fool grin grin grin
you sound stupid and boring.
Your phony move of creating a facsimile from intellects is now selling you out.
Did you even ask yourself why you didn't get a like for typing all this gibberish like dweller? grin . Wait!.. It was utterly debasing and garbagious. grin...
I didn't want to quote you cos your infantile and nuisancer mode will trigger an attempt to bombard your obtuse brain which will in turn result to a ban.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
.. Mombasa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
As I retire to bed.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
jln115:
I think I' posted enough pics of myself on nairaland over the past 6 years that the evidence of my race is irrefutable wink
I'm not refuting o oga.

I believe you. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
vaxx:
just raised your 10 finger .five upward and the other five downward. With your nose mask on. That will establish the simple fact here.

You are a known idiot. You hardly understand even when spoonfeed .

How many times he have to post his photos here? Don't panic!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
jln115:
Nahh Im not wink just my hunting camo wink

Perhaps, your hunting skill on Rabbits made you believe SA military can defeat Nigeria military with ease. Kkkk

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
The Ghanaian way

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:00am On Jul 18, 2020
The Ghanaian way

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 12:10am On Jul 18, 2020
Shma:
it's crystal clear that you're grasping at straws.
Take a look once again.

Africa's Top 10 Countries To Invest In
Egypt. Cairo, Egypt. ...
South Africa. Despite the political and institutional turmoil over the past few years, South Africa remains most investors' gateway into the continent.
Morocco. Casablanca.
Ethiopia.
Kenya. vision2030.go.ke.
Rwanda.
Tanzania.
Nigeria.

You can also study this geographical investment circle.

You are so dumb and stupid...he practically showed you FDi and you had the temerity to refute with irrationally un-recognized blog...let me even ask you..without googling can you tell me what you understand by FDI cos this display his the height of foolishness and ignorance I have never seen before....

Below is the headline of your blog...read and Note the key word "TO" and tell me why you don't deserve to be intellectually placed alongside that of a mad man...heck even the headline screams blog...

Africa's Top 10 Countries To Invest In

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 12:14am On Jul 18, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Which one is that. I pray to Lord Shiva, the supreme destroyer of evil and ultimate yogi, and his wife Shakthi.

What do the spirits say in voodoo?

I always had this gut feeling that you are either a pagan or an atheist..

So is that some Indian god?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 12:24am On Jul 18, 2020
rvp20182:
1) Abuja-Kaduna -How can passenger line whose total annual revenues are about 5M dollars break even? That will NEVER break even.
2) Abuja - Airport - That one is, without doubt, the world's most wasteful expenditure after Ajekouta steel mill.
3) Lagos - Ibandan - Delayed and yet to carry zero passengers.

Kenya - Mombasa - Nairobi - SGR - is designed mostly for cargo - now aiming around 5m metric tonnes - and yet still it's passengers wing beat Abuja-Kaduna that carries 720K passenger annually - compared to more than 2M (7,000 daily) in Mombasa-Nairobi.

Nigeria should shut up when it come to anything railways and generally development.

I am sorry you can't heckle Nigeria in anything most especially when it comes to infastructural development..
Your sgr has never,ever made profit since her inception...true or false?
Like I told you earlier, by now we should have broken even...this report is for 2018....open the link and read...

https://punchng-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/punchng.com/abuja-kaduna-railway-monthly-revenue-rises-by-400-nrc/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&amp=1&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASDYAQE%3D#aoh=15950280499646&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fpunchng.com%2Fabuja-kaduna-railway-monthly-revenue-rises-by-400-nrc%2F

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 12:29am On Jul 18, 2020
rvp20182:
Where is Mombada? Nairobi-Mombasa distance has not shurnk last I checked. The Mombasa-Nairobi is distance of 450Kms. The railway itself is 600kms. The phase 2A of the project stretches from Nairobi to Naivasha - 150kms - and that is too is complete and operational. There are two dry ports also completed - one in Nairobi and one in Naivasha.

And all that is greenfield....we still have old Nairobi to Kampala MGR functional.

While you're sleeping - we also rehabilitated the Nairobi-Nanyuki old MGR - another 150Kms of the railway that is starting operation soon.

While you're sleeping - we are modernizing Nairobi Commutter rail - that carries 13,000 passengers daily - to be able to carry 10 times the number - daily.

Nigeria cannot match kenya infrastructure wise. Even basic stuff like finished oil product pipeline you lack - despite being an oil giant.

Okay now this is noise..you don't have to lie through your front teeth a d not expect it to squeeze it way out of it..this things can be easily googled...

Your nairobi-mombada loss making Chinese scam is merely just 177km and any figure higher than this is just a kibera hallucinated dream...wake up this very minute.. grin
Everything in Kenya is a loss..just like the useless KQ expected to loose $500m this year amidst it crazy skyrocketing debt..I wondee if that loss making venture will exists this year after its ordeal..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 12:32am On Jul 18, 2020
rvp20182:
Yet another railway line in kenya to be rehabilitated and operationalized - 216km - Nakuru-Kisumu line
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/economy/Upgrade-of-Kisumu-old-rail-line-starts-on-Aug-1/3946234-5594572-a141iu/index.html
The 216km line will connect to the recently refurbished Sh3 billion Kisumu port, which will enable ferrying of cargo and passengers to Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi and Democratic Republic of Congo on ships via Lake
Pls rehabilitate the wet pipe dream already..till then all your have is an over priced heavily indebted 177km Chinese scam for a railway..lol and to think that is the highest infastructural project ever undertaken in your zoo since the day the name Kenya was coined..lol,lol,lol..

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 18, 2020
forgiveness:

Perhaps, your hunting skill on Rabbits made you believe SA military can defeat Nigeria military with ease. Kkkk
I dont hunt rabbits mate wink

But yes the South African military is in fact much better than the Nigerian military wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 12:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Shma:
you sound stupid and boring.
Your phony move of creating a facsimile from intellects is now selling you out.
Did you even ask yourself why you didn't get a like for typing all this gibberish like dweller? grin . Wait!.. It was utterly debasing and garbagious. grin...
I didn't want to quote you cos your infantile and nuisancer mode will trigger an attempt to bombard your obtuse brain which will in turn result to a ban.

So wait how is this gutter trash of a write up supposed to support your claims and debunk mine which by the way is an irrefutable fact.....
Now you see why I call you shma the BIG FOOL...
capital olodo is what you are...I spit abeg..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:44am On Jul 18, 2020
sherlock229:
I don't like Ghanaians participating in this debate,their country isn't that much to look at. It's just annoying seeing them keep on posting sub par images
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:52am On Jul 18, 2020
vaxx:
You are from which country by the way ?

Uganda grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 12:53am On Jul 18, 2020
Anambra International Cargo Airport under construction..
I think this will be bigger than Abuja and Lagos Airport altogether..it's worth $2bn....
They are many international airport under construction in Nigeria but only two amongst this are cargo International airport...one is in uyo and one is in Anambra..both under construction..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzNFSnvjJus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlBdJFLz17U

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:50am On Jul 18, 2020
Samorobo2:

Okay now this is noise..you don't have to lie through your front teeth a d not expect it to squeeze it way out of it..this things can be easily googled...

Your nairobi-mombada loss making Chinese scam is merely just 177km and any figure higher than this is just a kibera hallucinated dream...wake up this very minute grin
Everything in Kenya is a loss..just like the useless KQ expected to loose $500m this year amidst it crazy skyrocketing debt..I wondee if that loss making venture will exists this year after its ordeal..

The distance from Nairobi to Mombasa is not 177km zoogerian. Try not to sound ret@rded.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:05am On Jul 18, 2020
The Capital

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:14am On Jul 18, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8321) (8322) (8323) (8324) (8325) (8326) (8327) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.