Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,465 members, 7,864,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6293815 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2017
Muafrika2:

Rwanda, Burundi, Congo shocked

I always wondered what business Museveni had in DR Congo. Now I see. They would be here too.
They've been claiming most of Western Kenya. Where do the Baganda fall?

You'll find it shocking but Tutsis had planned to RULE AFRICA!! This I was told by 3rd parties including an active CIA agent,a Congolese General who was in the Bush with Kabila Sr, a Burundese Tutsi and a Ugandan researcher. Do you remember one time the REF had actually invaded the CAR? Apparently they've identified both their own and locals to serve them as colonial style viceroys while they were to be the continental overlords for the Anglo Zionists. They even had their agents in Bots! That plan imo was REAL. The Bagenda are offside politically due to long-standing positions they took prior to uuhuru when they insisted the Perez must be the kabaka and nobody else. Snice seizing power M7 has cut them down to size.
I found this all unbelievable but since 2001 when I first investigated it I've found it to be the truth. Don't just rely on me-find out the meaning of ugapfuruba. You'll be shocked! BUT DON'T ASK A TUTSI OUTRIGHT!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2017
Nowenuse:

All were Nigerian except the 2nd who was Somali cheesy

I told ya, they can all be mistaken for each other.

Na tribe me dey talk abt nt nationalitygrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 6:14pm On May 26, 2017
kikuyu1:

You're beginning to see Tutsis have been behind all the turmoil and mass death in the region. Do you know these delirious negroes actually tried to overthrow Moo in 97? There was a time they openly proclaimed he'd go but not by elections. In 98 around RPF agents were caught in a Riruta house by GSU Reece coy. Not one of them came out breathing!
ok, that's new to me about Riruta incident. Am not anti any ethnic group, but when somebody says that their group and only their group will rule till kingdom come, then that's a recipe for disaster. Just go through NL and see the Fulani attack threads and be very afraid and understand the reason behind it : feeling of ethnic superiority.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aksumawi2805(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2017
fanficgirl:

That's so cool grin. Do you live in Ethiopia now or are you in thE West?

I still live in ET. There are many people with mixed tribe ancestry like me mainly in urban areas

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 6:26pm On May 26, 2017
Muafrika2:

Rwanda, Burundi, Congo shocked

I always wondered what business Museveni had in DR Congo. Now I see. They would be here too.
They've been claiming most of Western Kenya. Where do the Baganda fall?
M7 and Kagame have murdered more than 5 million Africans in cold blood with their sick quest for domination and ethnic superiority ideology. It doesn't get mainstream press because they have the protection of the big western news misagencies who look the other way. I think if M7 tried his invasion nonsense on the western side of Kenya, he would meet an apocalypse of mega biblical proportions. He and his cohorts have been to Africa what Genghis Khan was to Asia and Eastern Europe: purveyors of Death and merchants of Destruction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:29pm On May 26, 2017
forgiveness:

Hahahahahah! The person who could only execute this project had been voted out. grin
first of all, it's not a political or state project
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:31pm On May 26, 2017
vaxx:
lol do you want the thread closed.
it's think so, the fact is known now
Message has gotten down to whom they were meant for
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:23pm On May 26, 2017
Just30:
it's think so, the fact is known now
Message has gotten down to whom they were meant for
sure
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:07am On May 27, 2017
MtuMsuper:

M7 and Kagame have murdered more than 5 million Africans in cold blood with their sick quest for domination and ethnic superiority ideology. It doesn't get mainstream press because they have the protection of the big western news misagencies who look the other way. I think if M7 tried his invasion nonsense on the western side of Kenya, he would meet an apocalypse of mega biblical proportions. He and his cohorts have been to Africa what Genghis Khan was to Asia and Eastern Europe: purveyors of Death and merchants of Destruction.

I thought so too. The West seems to be their propaganda machine, cooking alternative war stories for the world. They have managed to convince people that there are no Tutsis or Hutu in Rwanda. You cannot say that an organisation like the UN (AKA the allied powers)- which by the way held the colonial mandate over Rwanda , has no idea of the realities of the country's demographics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:15am On May 27, 2017
kikuyu1:

You'll find it shocking but Tutsis had planned to RULE AFRICA!! This I was told by 3rd parties including an active CIA agent,a Congolese General who was in the Bush with Kabila Sr, a Burundese Tutsi and a Ugandan researcher. Do you remember one time the REF had actually invaded the CAR? Apparently they've identified both their own and locals to serve them as colonial style viceroys while they were to be the continental overlords for the Anglo Zionists. They even had their agents in Bots! That plan imo was REAL. The Bagenda are offside politically due to long-standing positions they took prior to uuhuru when they insisted the Perez must be the kabaka and nobody else. Snice seizing power M7 has cut them down to size.
I found this all unbelievable but since 2001 when I first investigated it I've found it to be the truth. Don't just rely on me-find out the meaning of ugapfuruba. You'll be shocked! BUT DON'T ASK A TUTSI OUTRIGHT!

I guess we should be preparing for that war.

African wars, are known internationaly be complex due to support from such neighbouring countries. Now I see why. Always thought it was just border disputes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 5:23am On May 27, 2017
Just30:
it's think so, the fact is known now Message has gotten down to whom they were meant for
Good That You Have Finally Realized That Nigeria No Be Kenya Mate.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:40am On May 27, 2017
Just30:
first of all, it's not a political or state project

It's private sector driven?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:47am On May 27, 2017
kikuyu1:

This seems almost the same way the fulanis planned to rule West Africa. But they have failed in Senegal, Guinea, Cameroon, e.t.c Nigeria and Gambia seems to be their stronghold now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArtanK(m): 8:00am On May 27, 2017
Nowenuse:

So, does this mean that most younger somalis can no longer write Somali in the arabic script?

That's right. It was abolished in the 70s. It was a good decision, but we should have used one of our many scripts instead of using the Latin one. Most young Somalis don't speak Arabic either. The only reason why I speak it is because of my parents who are both fluent in it.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:06am On May 27, 2017
NairobiWalker2:

Percentages is what we talk of not absolute numbers. Remember you might have a big absolute middle class but so do you have a big pauper population and people living below poverty lines. BTW Nigeria has 15000 millionaires, Kenya has 9500. That's a two thirds of Nigeria's yet you have 4 times our population.
I think we have more just people hiding undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:16am On May 27, 2017
Nowenuse:
From what i have observed here, it seems like most Kenyans cannot list the 47 counties of Kenya off-heart, let alone the county capitals and demographics of each counties.
I think it's sad.

Most enlightened Nigerians can very well do this with the 36 states of Nigeria. We sing songs memorizing them from childhood in schools

@kikuyu1, Taysermahiri, muafrika2, Mtumsuper
Really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqxMIfd-odc
Start at 7:51 and bow your head in shame
@muafrika2 @taysermahiri @Hati13 free entertainment
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:17am On May 27, 2017
Nowenuse:

This seems almost the same way the fulanis planned to rule West Africa. But they have failed in Senegal, Guinea, Cameroon, e.t.c Nigeria and Gambia seems to be their stronghold now.
Theyhave a strong hold in Guinea
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:18am On May 27, 2017
kikuyu1:

Not surprised with Kagame's former actions
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArtanK(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2017
Hbuyosh:
Cmon, that young man' s shooting was a pure accident. I dont think there was foul play, who within th ruling circle would have wanted that young man dead?

Looking at the circumstances tgat led to the shooting.....there is nothing to indicate foul- play.

I don't know man. Abbas Siraji represented hope and change. Millions of youngsters who are disillusioned with the incompetence of the elders looked up to him and people like him. His death raised many questions and I truly believe that it wasn't accidental. Most likely it was some fat cat in Mogadishu that paid off the soldier to get rid of him, just like they did with Sada Ali Warsama.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker2: 8:31am On May 27, 2017
fanficgirl:
I think we have more just people hiding undecided
I can say the same about Kenya and other African countries too.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:35am On May 27, 2017
MtuMsuper:

very much true. The same cushites also settled amongst other tribes in the interlacustrine region and adopted the tongue of the native bantu group, and the same 'Hutu - Tutsi' social class developed amongst the banyankole and batooro of Uganda. The superior - inferior social relationships between the two groups is enveloped in a sad and brutal /demeaning treatment of the hutu group in Uganda. The Hutu group is called Bairu in lunyankole, i saw first hand social relations in that part of Uganda and i felt so sad for them. M7 belongs to the Tutsi group of his tribe and he displays alot of the same disdain they are famous for, and extends that spirit to how other tribes are treated and allocation of resources. Whoever told you an African leader will be unbiased and non tribal in allocating development or resources needs a hot slap.
Does M7 stand for Yuremi Musevani?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:36am On May 27, 2017
NairobiWalker2:

I can say the same about Kenya and other African countries too.
True but with how fantastically corrupt Nigeria is undecided.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:38am On May 27, 2017
Nowenuse:

It's private sector driven?
yes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:39am On May 27, 2017
Shaytun:

Good That You Have Finally Realized That Nigeria No Be Kenya Mate.
are you sure about that cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 8:42am On May 27, 2017
fanficgirl:

Does M7 stand for Yuremi Musevani?
yes, that is the internet abbreviation for him and he knows it. Very bad man with a very dark past.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:54am On May 27, 2017
ArtanK:

That's right. It was abolished in the 70s. It was a good decision, but we should have used one of our many scripts instead of using the Latin one. Most young Somalis don't speak Arabic either. The only reason why I speak it is because of my parents who are both fluent in it.

I never knew of indigenous Somali scripts. Which ones?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:55am On May 27, 2017
fanficgirl:

Really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqxMIfd-odc
Start at 7:51 and bow your head in shame
@muafrika2 @taysermahiri @Hati13 free entertainment

Do most of those people look like enlightened Nigerians to you?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArtanK(m): 8:59am On May 27, 2017
Nowenuse:

I never knew of indigenous Somali scripts. Which ones?

There was an old pre-Islamic one (I'll post the pictures later) and then the wadaad script which was a Somalized Arabic alphabet. Then there was the Kadarre, Osmanya and Borama scripts that sprung up after the collapse of the major Somali states like Adal, Geledi/Ajuran and the Mijjerteyn sultanate.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:59am On May 27, 2017
fanficgirl:

Theyhave a strong hold in Guinea

Yes, but Mande people keep on dominating them politically in Guinea.
Same with Cameroon, fulanis are the largest single tribe there, but they have lost power forever.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 9:01am On May 27, 2017
Nowenuse:

Do most of those people look like enlightened Nigerians to you?
Ah didn't see you wrote enlightened
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:01am On May 27, 2017
Just30:
yes

Interesting.
Has any work started? Is it in greater accra region? What is the size in km²?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 9:02am On May 27, 2017
ArtanK:

There was an old pre-Islamic one (I'll post the pictures later) and then the wadaad script which was a Somalized Arabic alphabet. Then there was the Kadarre, Osmanya and Borama scripts that sprung up after the collapse of the major Somali states like Adal, Geledi/Ajuran and the Mijjerteyn sultanate.
Can they be translated?

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.