Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6199009 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8451) (8452) (8453) (8454) (8455) (8456) (8457) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 01, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Yet Kenya's Diani beach has routinely won the leading beach destination award in Africa for almost a decade now uninterrupted. Where was laatjiebeach all this time? Sleeping on the job.

Still ain't in the top 30 beaches in the world wink

https://www.cntraveller.com/gallery/best-beaches-in-the-world
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:36am On Aug 01, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Your white beach (literally bitch!!) is a learner compared to the pristine white sandy beaches of Kenya. On this one even Magadishu beaches floor SA. You really can't believe niggas beating you on whiteness, can you, you white mutha@ grin

That guy white yet he don't know how white looks like. That beach look like the one in Dunga Bay in Lake Victoria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 01, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Your white beach (literally bitch!!) is a learner compared to the pristine white sandy beaches of Kenya. On this one even Magadishu beaches floor SA. You really can't believe niggas beating you on whiteness, can you, you white mutha@ grin
as I've said before.... We have the most blue flag beaches in Africa, SA is second to none when it comes to beaches in Africa wink

And again what's it with you Kenyans and your racism? Can't you have a normal debate without mentioning my race?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 01, 2020
samorobo:

Looks like Hawaii in a way...
Nigeria also have white beaches.... Nothing special about it....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:00am On Aug 01, 2020
samorobo:
Compete with naija and see if you would win..

That golf course ain't bad but IIRC there's only one PGA certified golf course in Africa. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:01am On Aug 01, 2020
jln115:
Nigeria also have white beaches.... Nothing special about it....

Are you sure you're white?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dlonra(m): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2020
samorobo:

More

Are you seriously comparing Kisumu with 4 apartments called benin? �
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:16am On Aug 01, 2020
He is brownish/pinkish ; that is probably the confusion. For him pink=white. We are dealing with colour blindness.
Saddamochieng00:

That guy white yet he don't know how white looks like. That beach look like the one in Dunga Bay in Lake Victoria.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Are you sure you're white?
what?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 01, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

That golf course ain't bad but IIRC there's only one PGA certified golf course in Africa. wink
Do you know what PGA accredited means? Because it certainly doesn't mean its the best or its the only one that can host PGA events...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2020
A $50 million golf complex on the Kenyan coast has become the first in Africa to secure world-renowned PGA approval.

PGA Head of Property and Development Guy Moran said: “It is the first time that we have accredited a golf course on the African Continent. We are glad that Kenya has now joined the league of PGA branded facilities around the world.”

jln115:
Do you know what PGA accredited means? Because it certainly doesn't mean its the best or its the only one that can host PGA events...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2020
TANZANIA REVOKES approvals for KQ flights into the country after its citizens excluded from list of people who can fly into Kenya.

Petty and Jealous Tanzania - Kenya only allowed a few countries to fly into the country - but Tanzania are the most aggrieved. They ban KQ instead banning kenyans visiting.

Those kenyans don't allow to fly include US and Canada.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 01, 2020
rvp2018:
A $50 million golf complex on the Kenyan coast has become the first in Africa to secure world-renowned PGA approval.

PGA Head of Property and Development Guy Moran said: “It is the first time that we have accredited a golf course on the African Continent. We are glad that Kenya has now joined the league of PGA branded facilities around the world.”

do you know what it means to be PGA accredited?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2020
I am back .
I left this thread on post no 1862 some few years back. In fact i havent logged into nairaland since god knows when. I am shocked to see it still alive. What have I missed? Someone please give me the major highlights since the time I left....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2020
gallivant:

What does Nigerian have? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Thank you for asking, Nigeria has the most mangroves in the whole of Africa, rainforests, savannas, rolling hills all around the country. Smooth rock hills in the southwest, mountain ranges and hills in the eastern area. Waterfalls all around 5e country. For example gurara, it has very beautiful beaches, some are white sand, it has some very clean rivers nestled deep inside water forests. Clean springs of different colours, deserts and sand dunes, very rocks steep mountains, big rivers, lakes and oasis’s that’s what I can think of for now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2020
Do you know what it's mean to be the only Africa PGA accredited golf course.
jln115:
do you know what it means to be PGA accredited?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2020
We are building 21 billion dollars SGR of 5000km track length of which 9 billion dollars contracts have been signed and construction is ongoing
TayserMahrii:

Nice developments but I believe Ghana is not doing SGR. CURRENTLY THE plan is to revitalise the existing standard guongoro railway.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:32am On Aug 01, 2020
rvp2018:
Only just 12 technical universities..let talk tivet..our enrollment now is 400,000 and we are aiming for 2m.
Yes 12 that are capable of enrolling everyone who applies and qualify.

The result from them is causing an industrial transformation here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2020
This is first time you're having technical universities smiley. What are they training diploma and degree holders right. I think you don't need a lot of that - you need lot of certificate and artisan level. One engineer can supervise 200 plus workers.
Just30:
Yes 12 that are capable of enrolling everyone who applies and qualify.
The result from them is causing an industrial transformation here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:48am On Aug 01, 2020
Actually forget about it - you should focus on building high schools - look like Ghana problems are VERY basic. You still need double-track

You have 375,000 students graduating BECE - and only 150,000 available spaces in high school grin grin grin grin grin. Shocking! so more than 200,000 students graduating from primary schools don't have any high school to proceed.

No wonder you're doing double track smiley

MY FRIEND - you're fu.cked. Please focus on building high schools. Kenya we are at 99% primary-secondary transition. We came to Ghana to make that 1% get to 100%. Universal primary to secondary transition - first in Africa.

https://gh.usembassy.gov/education-culture/educationusa-center/educational-system-ghana/
Senior Secondary School/Senior High School: 375,000 Ghanaian students take the Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) at the end of JHS Form 3 (ninth grade) in seven subjects. Admission to Senior Secondary/High School is competitive: only 150,000 students can be admitted into the 500 public and 200 private national secondary schools
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2020
Actually Ghana you need to start from primary schools. 375,000 students graduating primary (BECE) is small number. I think kenya we typical have 1M plus kids graduating primary (KCPE = BECE).

So if you consider the population of Kenya and Ghana - you should be graduating 700,000 primary kids every year.

It appears 50% of Ghanian kids are not making to end of primary school.

So your problems are VERY VERY VERY BASIC.

Out lucky 50% - who make it to the end of primary school - 60% don't have any desk in high schools.

And the solution is to half-baked education where kids go in turns smiley smiley - go home for 3 months smiley - double track.

When it come to university and colleges - look like enrollment is decent 300,000 - but how many Nigerians are in that number? Nearly 1/3 - 75,000 - let add other foreigners - so essentially you're talking 200,000 - a very small number indeed.

In single year - Kenya gov sponsored students are nearly 150,000.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2020
Look like embassy figures bit dated...about 0.5M in 2019. Still that leaves I think nearly 0.2-0.3m at home every year in basic education - minning gold smiley for chinese and picking cocoa beans - or even sex slaves like Kikuyu like to say smiley
https://allafrica.com/stories/201906100495.html

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2020
Abohboy:

The English used was horrible, how can a tourist site use such horrendous description. It’s as if the tourism workers are illiterate or only got grade 1-3 education.
I see nothing wrong with that English! If you don't know what's chuma,you can use google to translate. And,tourists don't come to visit and see a good English,but a meteriorite itself.Thanks God,he gave us something which others can only dream of.
TZ isn't a starving nation like some fellows in this thread
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2020
Austine1213:

Lol i like it when you mind your business,

This is nice,
What's your views about these cars made by Kenyans! grin grin
How do they look?
Hohohoho Hohohoho

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2020
gallivant:

Have you been to Runda? What would a Nigerian slumlord know about Runda? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Runda experts said so.plud I have read that on the net taahira..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Fake sand. If it was natural on the beach it would continue right into the water . You folks stole white sand from another country or worse still spread asphalt and cement from Dangote factory.

Dry..those are natural white sand..take your L and go cry somewhere else.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2020
TayserMahrii:

5B naira is peanuts converted to Kenyan money. How is Wathoni doing. I appointed you my secretary to the show...so watch it and keep me updated.

We chopped your Apple ..that's the point..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2020
rvp2018:
That is Tanzanian graduate level English. Grade 1-7 are taught in Kiswahili. They grade 8-12 they switch to English as the language of instruction. 90% graduate without knowing how to speak or write in English.
Hohohoho
So Kenyans know English?
So English make them not to starve?
So English help them to build this type of building?
Hohohoho

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2020
samorobo:

[s]Runda experts said so.plud I have read that on the net taahira..[/s]

Quit your noise and speak of makoko only.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2020
samorobo:

We have similar thing here...
Beautiful more than that Kenyan trash

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:17am On Aug 01, 2020
A good start - at least he didn't import chinese finished car - and badged it KANTANKA or INNOSON.

The first Mobius was not pleasing - but now they have sleeker vesion.

Now Mobius latest look like this.

Kazikazi:

What's your views about these cars made by Kenyans! grin grin
How do they look?
Hohohoho Hohohoho

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2020
Kazikazi:
Hohohoho
So Kenyans know English?
So English make them not to starve?
So English help them to build this type of building?
Hohohoho

You are reasoning like a 5 yesr old. Bad educational standards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8451) (8452) (8453) (8454) (8455) (8456) (8457) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.