Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6271105 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8730) (8731) (8732) (8733) (8734) (8735) (8736) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
jln115:
how can you see the quality from a low resolution photo?

When someone reaches this level of stupid, I stop engaging them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
NairobiWalker:

When someone reaches this level of stupid, I stop engaging them.
lol ironic coming from a Kenyan.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
Shma2020:
no country in Africa is developed bruh. I think they meant underdeveloped.
Seychelles is a fully developed country and it is located in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bigwig071(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
ManMountain:
Op, shut up, so Nigerians should watch on as Ibos and Kenyans take to Twitter to insult my fatherland?
You are high on early morning urine
to be a nigerian is already an insult

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
bigwig071:
to be a nigerian is already an insult
LMFAO!
you replied a post from 2016?? grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
gallivant:

Obaboon, you are in the wrong thread. wink
Whoever that person is, he must be ur god. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Austine1213:

Lol for the facts that their grandmas don't live in decent homes
They wont show their shit faces here
grin They are in slums.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Aderr:
grin They are in slums.
As you can see, You're the only baboon from nigeria who is obsessed with Kenya. No kenyan is interested in discussing/dissing your country.
Zombie

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is the Marine Unit of the Ghana Police Service. The unit was set up in 2011

The unit has amongst its duties policing operations related to the country's oil and gas industry, and the handling of offenses contained in the Fisheries Act 2002 and Fisheries Regulations 2011.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

This southerners you can't trust...another one is claiming to have lodges and a butterfly sanctuary yet he lives in such a house. I guess he has more money to build a lodge rather than build a decent house. grin
grin grin grin... These people can stay in caves and live comfortably .
That is their taste. But for the other guy... .. Men! grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Austine1213:

Biggest hotel in africa? Which africa?

The Africa you know grin grin grin
That's the first phase you see there,
Second phase is under construction and by completion they will have over 2000 rooms.

You can check it out from this vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdrn1xzIKEQ

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
vankelvin:

The Africa you know grin grin grin
That's the first phase you see there,
Second phase is under construction and by completion they will have over 2000 rooms.

You can check it out from this vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdrn1xzIKEQ
A like for this.
That hotel is massive Bro.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Shma2020:

A like for this.
That hotel is massive Bro.

What I like most about that hotel is the fact that the owner is an indigen of that town and the other investors are also from that town.
Also the resident Architects are ladies and they are Ghanaians.

One of the coolest areas in Ghana. Best temperature

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kwahu small London

This Ghanaians will not kee me with hype .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
popizaino:
Kwahu small London

The same hype brought you to Ghana so keep quiet refugee. If you are not happy with the hype then I will advise you to go back to your country.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Like i said, you usually dont understand things.

The reason why Kwahu is termed as Small London is based on weather.

It is always raining in Kwahu and temperatures there are some of the coldest you will ever get.
popizaino:
Kwahu small London

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
jln115:
go read the convo again bru.....he was claiming that our best athletes were Boers

He was very right. I googled top athletes in South Africa and the first like 50 are Boers. Minus the occassional Semenya, Niekerk and Habana. Dont need to post the screenshot. Dont force success on the lazy Austin.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
Shma2020:
Austine1213 fooled all of us that he stays with a granny. That was a blatant statement to cover face. Now this is where his family dwells. They were lucky to buy a flat screen TV, so the glamor couldn't go emancipated without a selfie. Now he's showing the world that even in a shack you can still own a flat screen. grin

Very poor guy. Instead of looking for money to rescue himself from this shacklife he's wasting time hating grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
NairobiWalker:

Now I understand where the bitterness of Austine1213 comes from. Living in fairly more developed country yet in a shack and watching people from poorer countries around you make wealth and prosper. No wonder he pants and growls like a Hot warthog whenever Kenya is mentioned. cheesy

grin grin
poor guy...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 25, 2020
popizaino:
Kwahu small London

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 25, 2020
Austine1213:

Biggest hotel in africa? Which africa?

You're too poor to know anything beyond the 4sq ft hut.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 25, 2020
Shma2020:
As you can see, You're the only baboon from nigeria who is obsessed with Kenya. No kenyan is interested in discussing/dissing your country.
Zombie

grin grin grin grin

you killin it

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 25, 2020
vaxx:
This is the Marine Unit of the Ghana Police Service. The unit was set up in 2011

The unit has amongst its duties policing operations related to the country's oil and gas industry, and the handling of offenses contained in the Fisheries Act 2002 and Fisheries Regulations 2011.

Are they ready for Somali pirates?. Finally made it to WA. Reminds me of the bongolalas. used to think terror is too far away from them and saw no reason to engage in war on terror. Now the same terrorists are wrecking havoc in their own country. They thought ohh if we just leave all terrorists alone and in fact cheer them on as they attack others we will be immune from terror attacks. Everything is interconnected.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:

He was very right. I googled top athletes in South Africa and the first like 50 are Boers. Minus the occassional Semenya, Niekerk and Habana. Dont need to post the screenshot. Dont force success on the lazy Austin.
Cheslin Kolbe, siya Kolisi, KG Rabada, Sbu Nkosi, Am, Ngidi, Reeza Hendricks, de Allende, Mapimpi, Fasi, Beast, Trevor Nyakane, Bongi, Ox, Warrick Gelant, Akani Simbine..... How many more do you want me to mention?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 4:44am On Oct 25, 2020
Shma2020:
Zombie
Yet you growing grey hair on nairaland. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 4:45am On Oct 25, 2020
Shma2020:
Zombie
Yet you growing grey hair on nairaland. grin
We own u.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 4:46am On Oct 25, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Here's what am putting up in my rural home wink
Put your pic dere like austine1213 does. Until then, it's a lie. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 6:45am On Oct 25, 2020
popizaino:
Kwahu small London

Mr Refugee when are you moving back to your country

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:52am On Oct 25, 2020
I've just watched some Lekki shooting vids:

[url][https://www.notion.so/Lekki-Toll-Gate-Broadcast-c44965157b7b4b99a1c4942fd6f731feurl]

Aiyayayya! Naijjans you deserve better! Htf does the Lagos Gov call out the army?
On whose authority? What army knowingly kills its own civvies? Wtf is PMB in all this? How could the army block ambulances? Omfg!?
Some people are ACTUALLY saying the entire incident was faked !?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Very poor guy. Instead of looking for money to rescue himself from this shacklife he's wasting time hating grin

Lol go on live your lie

(1) (2) (3) ... (8730) (8731) (8732) (8733) (8734) (8735) (8736) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.