Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,572 members, 7,850,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6269059 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8770) (8771) (8772) (8773) (8774) (8775) (8776) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 12:43am On Nov 01, 2020
Noisyrians:
Can anyone tell me how many shitnigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in that zoo? What is the maternal mortality rate? I understand your fragile, generator fumes-compromised brain works only part of the time, but at least your low IQ can allow for some low-level research, which will confirm what most of you are- deluded lunatics! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Being Ghanaians is an honour, so deal with it. F00lish Shitnigerians know Ghanaians are superior, they’ll just never admit it. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We should first start from your shitty dwarf's republic grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin How many useless dwarfs have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care, quality jobs, etc. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

A country of 30million useless dwarfs can't even tackle poverty in that magg0t shitthol grin grin grin grin grin Ghana produce 142.4 tonnes golds. Ghana is Africa's largest producer of gold, beating out South Africa for the top spot in 2019, and is also known for its reserves of various industrial minerals. But look at the shitthol today grin grin Somalia now is far more better than that dustbin shitthol today grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nowonder Sakawa criminals are trooped in to Nigeria on a daily basis to seek for better living grin grin grin grin grin Foolish Ghanaians knows Nigerians are their fathers grin grin grin they see Nigeria as America grin grin grin grin

Dancehall artiste Shatta Wale has given a clear indication that he is tired of living in Ghana and is ready to relocate to Nigeria grin grin grin grin

Shatta Wale is one artiste whose actions are always condemned but has however, not made the numerous condemnations got to him to limit his shine.

In a tweet announcing his intentions, he said “a taya for GH ade go stay Naija..ahhhba.!!!!”. grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Noisyrians: 12:54am On Nov 01, 2020
F00l, what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

look at this hungry, illiterate bastardz grin your fellow lazy, starving mudder fuggerz are busy looting warehouses. grin

f00l, what is there to compare between Ghana and Shitnigeria? one is a country moving in the right direction grin the other is a certified shiithole where killings and violence is

stark illiterate from a useless certified shambolic smelly shiithole. I can bet my last pesewa this illiterate f00l will claim to be a university graduate from a nigerian university grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kuruptnigga:
We should first start from yoD grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 12:55am On Nov 01, 2020
Noisyrians:
[s]look at this f0000l, copying what I wrote grin grin grin grin senseless f00ls grin

talking to this magg0t is a complete waste of time grin grin grin stark illiterate grin grin grin grin grin copying me upanddown cool cool

the goat talking from its aNuS, as usual. damn fvcking self righteous demon! cool who gives a fvck about a uselesss zoo like nigeria? stupiiid f0000l grin

The Toilet Named Nigeria grin grin grin ;

no wonder the f00ls are scrambling for Ghanaian passports cool

Can anyone tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? cool [/s]

[s][/s]
Look at this Mumu grin grin grin who's copying this Stark illiterate grin grin grin grin See big foool grin grin grin complete idiot grin grin grin grin shameless useless badstard grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Foolish pig who has nothing to say, looking for a way to cover up his foolishness grin grin grin grin grin what has this fool stuffed inside that burnt skull grin grin grin cheesy bag of cement or pieces of rags grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ghana is a ampit shitthol grin grin grin a glorified and Shambolic shitthol grin grin grin the biggest shitthol in the world grin grin grin grin there's nothing you can be proud of in that smelling gutter shitthol grin grin grin grin

We control their shitty worthless economy grin grin grin China controls their useless gold industry grin ; grin grin grin we even control their useless dead music and movie industry grin grin grin grin without Nigeria/Nigerians, China would have seize that gigantic and Shambolic shitthol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Noisyrians: 1:05am On Nov 01, 2020
grin talking like the typical nigerian f00l grin what do you have stuffed inside that ugly thing you call head? grin grin grin Federal Republic of F00ls http://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-outburst-nigerians-are-mumus-fools-lagbaja/ grin grin grin

Arguing with a shitnigerian is a complete waste of time. Go look for your mates, in Somalia, Chad etc Fuckeduppedness
Animals live better than you mudder fuugerz in that shiithole grin grin grin grin grin
Do you know the number of shitnigerians waiting for the borders to open so they can run to Ghana? grin grin grin grin
I pity you f00ls. 001- most of you animals manage to eat once a day grin grin grin grin grin grin
No wonder people are kidnapped for a ransom of gala and a bottle of coke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See how these animals were looting upanddown
Hungry and stvpid f00ls

Kuruptnigga:
Look at this Mumu grin grin t gigantic and Shambolic shitthol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 1:12am On Nov 01, 2020
Noisyrians:
[s]F00l, what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

look at this hungry, illiterate bastardz grin your fellow lazy, starving mudder fuggerz are busy looting warehouses. grin

f00l, what is there to compare between Ghna and Shitnigeria? one is a country moving in the right direction grin the other is a certified shiithole where killings and violence is [/s]

E don pain the Mumu dwarf reach prick grin grin grin grin foolish animal cheesy cheesy what do you have in that smelling shitthol you want to compare with Nigeria grin grin is it poverty, hunger, Sakawa criminals , armed robberies, slums, rituals killings, fake pastors, voodoo or your shitty 30bd economy, huh grin grin grin grin grin

What this fool needs is some artom of slaps to reset that his porous brain grin grin grin grin

Look at this hopeless useless frustrated bastard! grin grin grin grin grin comparing that smelling poverty stricken shitthol with Nigeria is an insult to the world grin grin grin grin

Common bottle of coke an average Ghanaian cannot afford in that gigantic coursed ZOO grin grin grin grin Nigeria supply electricity to those foools grin grin grin grin Ghana total GDP is mere 69bd grin grin grin and they're owing us $160millon grin grin grin grin grin

Very very very soon, Nigeria will soon buy that smelling shitthol and sell it to Kenya for cow-kral grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:34am On Nov 01, 2020
Lol

Cease fire guys, cease fire!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 1:59am On Nov 01, 2020
Noisyrians:
[s]frankly, you are not worth my time any more grin grin grin it is obvious to me you are just a big nigerian f00l looking for undeserved attention grin grin grin let me give you one small advise,huh? Try and get some quality education because your English sulk grin grin grin grin grin

jobless, lazy nigerian hooligan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Go and look for your mates in your smelly zoo grin grin grin grin[/s]

Thank God you know you can't bear the heat anymore grin grin grin grin grin it's clear to me that you've lost the battle already grin grin grin grin I don't waste my strength arguing with a jobless lazy tout like you grin grin grin grin

That advise should be given to you. Because you can't even construct a good sentence grin grin grin you grammars are very very bad grin grin grin grin you're a one time Stark illiterate and a big foool grin grin grin grin grin a burnt dwarf from the republic of foooooools grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go and argue with your fellow dwarfs in your poverty stricken zoo. Stupid Ghanaian Illiterate grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 2:07am On Nov 01, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
E don pain the Mumu dwarf reach prick grin grin grin grin foolish animal cheesy cheesy what do you have in that smelling shitthol you want to compare with Nigeria grin grin is it poverty, hunger, Sakawa criminals , armed robberies, slums, rituals killings, fake pastors, voodoo or your shitty 30bd economy, huh grin grin grin grin grin

What this fool needs is some artom of slaps to reset that his porous brain grin grin grin grin

Look at this hopeless useless frustrated bastard! grin grin grin grin grin comparing that smelling poverty stricken shitthol with Nigeria is an insult to the world grin grin grin grin

Common bottle of coke an average Ghanaian cannot afford in that gigantic coursed ZOO grin grin grin grin Nigeria supply electricity to those foools grin grin grin grin Ghana total GDP is mere 69bd grin grin grin and they're owing us $160millon grin grin grin grin grin

Very very very soon, Nigeria will soon buy that smelling shitthol and sell it to Kenya for poultry farm grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:25am On Nov 01, 2020
The Capital

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:00am On Nov 01, 2020
Shma2020:
.... I can't believe this beautiful greenery will be wiped off.

It hurts but we need the expressway to relieve the grinding traffic jams
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:02am On Nov 01, 2020
Kazikazi:
I don't understand why should people go crazy about a short road like this 27 kms road from CBD to airport.Stupidity! How can the whole nation talk about such a short road of 27 kms?
What about if you could be constructing Africa's longest electrified speedy railway like what your big brother TZ is doing?

That 27km will be one of its kind in Africa
And again our road is real the progress on the ground is real
Your longest electrified railway is ccm paper theory project
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:03am On Nov 01, 2020
TayserMahrii:

They just got the first overpass over at Ubungo. That's enough to summarise the backwardness in the land of Pombe.

Yes they got they first overpass and they want to compete with Kenya in terms of infrastructure
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:05am On Nov 01, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Its 2020. You're still singing the crap you sang on day 1 when you couldn't speak English

Kibera and turkana is always they consolation
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:06am On Nov 01, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Only in Tanzania. I know the English version...opium of the masses.

Those are the kind of pastors who prayed for coronavirus in Tanzania to end
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:07am On Nov 01, 2020
vankelvin:
Kumasi

So many colours
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:47am On Nov 01, 2020
gallivant:
The Capital

The capital fastest developing country in the universe

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:49am On Nov 01, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Look at this Mumu grin grin grin who's copying this Stark illiterate grin grin grin grin See big foool grin grin grin complete idiot grin grin grin grin shameless useless badstard grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Foolish pig who has nothing to say, looking for a way to cover up his foolishness grin grin grin grin grin what has this fool stuffed inside that burnt skull grin grin grin cheesy bag of cement or pieces of rags grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ghana is a ampit shitthol grin grin grin a glorified and Shambolic shitthol grin grin grin the biggest shitthol in the world grin grin grin grin there's nothing you can be proud of in that smelling gutter shitthol grin grin grin grin

We control their shitty worthless economy grin grin grin China controls their useless gold industry grin ; grin grin grin we even control their useless dead music and movie industry grin grin grin grin without Nigeria/Nigerians, China would have seize that gigantic and Shambolic shitthol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Surprisingly is Nigeria and Ghana now attacking them self what happened to the friendship

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:59am On Nov 01, 2020
Noisyrians:
Foolish, lazy, hungry, impoverished animals. 300 million edi0ts in a certified shhithole grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You want to compare your illiterate, cattle-rearing president with an Oxford-trained lawyer of international repute? Your stvpid brain must be leaking petrol, f00l grin grin grin grin grin grin

A country of armed robbers, kidnappers, pr0stitutes, militants, book haram, yahoo yahoo, gbomo gbomo, one chance, baby factories,
I piss on these edi0ts! The most useless mudder fuggerz on the surface of the earth, shitnigerians grin grin grin grin

Most Nigerian youths are high on drugs, says Lagos lawmaker grin
Published October 30, 2020

Mojisola Alli-Macaulay (Photo: LAHA)

Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

The lawmaker representing Amuwo Odofin constituency 1 of Lagos State, Mojisola Alli-Macaulay, says most Nigerian youths are high on drugs all the time. grin

Alli-Macaulay said this during a plenary at the Lagos State House of Assembly on the looting and pandemonium in the wake of the #EndSARS protest that was hijacked by hoodlums.

The lawmaker said, “The National Orientation Agency needs to get to work. We need to begin to orientate our young people. They need people who can talk to them from time to time. They are high on drugs all the time, most of them. They go to social media and so all sorts of things. I’m even scared to give my young children phones because I am scared of what they may see on social media. It is that bad.”

Alli-Macaulay said unemployment should not be an excuse for looting, adding that unemployment was not exclusive to Nigeria.

“I schooled in the UK and I saw a lot of young people who were not employed but they didn’t become hoodlums. Why can’t we look inwards and look for solutions to our problems?” she asked.

The lawmaker argued that an unemployed graduate could get a job in the informal sector instead of complaining about joblessness.

Copyright PUNCH.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH.
[s][/s]

Please take it easy on naija they do not have brains

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:15am On Nov 01, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
LMAO hahahahahahaha grin grin grin foolish foo grin grin clueless scallywag grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

How is it my fault that Ghana is a glorified shitthol grin grin grin grin grin how is it my fault that Ghana is a Shambolic and bombastic ZOO grin grin grin grin grin

A bottle of coke in that smelling zoo is 10 cedis which is #650 naira in Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin ordinary bottle of coke has now become Hennessy in Shitty gutter ZOO grin grin grin grin

As small as that zoo is, it cannot even produce common electricity for the useless frustrated 30million dwars grin grin grin grin grin grin

Since they got independence, Hobbits has never achieved something good from that gutter ampit shitthol grin grin grin grin grin

No good roads, no food, lack of water, lack of job for the jobless Sakawa criminals grin grin grin no better infrastructure, no airport, no train station, even the electricity the clueless animal is boosting of they lack it in that Dustbin shitthol grin grin grin grin

is that not a coursed ZOO grin grin grin that ZOO is coursed already. It has already gone to the dogs for Soo long angry grin grin grin grin grin

The bunches of clueless apes are the most useless creatures on the surface of the earth grin grin grin How can a country of 30million foools with plenty of recourses, boosting of 69bd economy in this 21st century grin grin grin grin now tell me, is that not a coursed worthless zoo grin grin grin grin

Chaiii!! grin cheesy grin When we tell them Ghana is a village, they'll say we are jealous of their smelling brokeass shitthol grin grin grin grin grin

From the horses month grin grin cheesy

Dancehall artiste Shatta Wale has once again sparked controversy after referring to Ghana as “a village” grin grin grin grin grin during his latest performance in the UK.

The “My Level” hit maker took his ‘Reign’ album tour to the UK, as he performed at Indigo, 02 in London over the weekend.

Though it was a completely sold out concert, Shatta Wale sparked a bit of controversy when he referred to Ghana as a glorified village on stage. grin grin grin grin

Whiles performing his numerous hit songs, the artiste paused and told his fans that they should disregard any negatives news about him on the internet which emanates from Ghana.

He went further by ordering the fans to repeat after him that “Ghana is a complete village”, grin cheesy cheesy to which they duly obliged. grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

To correct you a bottle of Coke is 1 cedi 50 pesos. It looks like your friendship has ended especially from the order trend

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 01, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 01, 2020
grin grin
Tz news

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 01, 2020
More Tz news

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 01, 2020
cheesy grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 01, 2020
Shma2020:

Leave that bongolala alone. He's just stupid.

Turkana is currently food sufficient. They discovered an aquifer which would last for the next 70years providing water... They're currently doing irrigation and harvesting big.
Thats how a country progresses..web learn from our mistakes...Other countries are just stuck at medieval era of beating up old women just for a vote... grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2020
tylann:

Yes they got they first overpass and they want to compete with Kenya in terms of infrastructure
What Tanzania has,Kenya don't have.What Kenya has,Tanzania has it.

These are some engineering stuff which Tanzania has,but kiberans don't have

Engineering stuff...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 01, 2020
Ok magoha need to hake up his mind...enough is enough..no more confusion...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 01, 2020
Kazikazi:
What Tanzania has,Kenya don't have.What Kenya has,Tanzania has it.

These are some engineering stuff which Tanzania has,but kiberans don't have

Engineering stuff...
No need of wasting time competing against dudes who deny existance of corona virus...we know you niggs are sick but hey no comment here

(1) (2) (3) ... (8770) (8771) (8772) (8773) (8774) (8775) (8776) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.