Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,120 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6265554 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8780) (8781) (8782) (8783) (8784) (8785) (8786) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
theenchanter:
modernisation and your withdrought should be earmarked in a separate sentiment.
You should be worried more about shanties scattered all over in your CBD rather than swimming in fantasy pool. .
That should apprise you that moderty and your integrated slumbolish city are utter different.

Zombie

You should blend it with d tings Dat d zoo d nt have Mr d d dick dick. . grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
theenchanter:
modernisation and your withdrought should be earmarked in a separate sentiment.
You should be worried more about shanties scattered all over in your CBD rather than swimming in fantasy pool. .
That should apprise you that moderty and your integrated slumbolish city are utter different.

Zombie

I suggest you get enchantress now chanter....you need a girl in your boring life grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shma:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Come on bro...quite low even by your meager standards grin Messi or Kipchoge alone have more value than tanzanian goats combined.
grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shma:
In the near future bruh. I didn't say Nairobi rivals Singapore.
You said Nairobi is the only country(city) that would rival Singapore in the near future...........that is what you said.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
Annael:

grin grin grin grin

Thats something except the manager of your biggest pyrethrum farm is Kenyan... grin I suggest you let your grandad live his retirement in peace with his goats grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
TayserMahrii:

I suggest you get enchantress now chanter....you need a girl in your boring life grin
nah, I'm just reciprocating ur homie's deed. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
jln115:
You said Nairobi is the only country that would rival Singapore in the near future...........that is what you said.

Unfortunately Nairobi is not a country so if you fell for it jokes on you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shma:

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
Annael:

grin grin grin grin
everything that you post is done in Kenya, and even better. Agriculture is a major revenue earner to Kenya my friend
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
theenchanter:
nah, I'm just reciprocating ur homie's deed. cool

cuz your life dey boring d chanter dats why I say d reciprocation d d d d grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
Iamleefact:

let's a moment to remind you your capital city, with the BRT winding through the slumpolis
Ladies and Gentlemen, Daresaalam city.
You unmasked them,dar is just a collections of ghetto.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
TayserMahrii:

cuz your life dey boring d chanter dats why I say d reciprocation d d d d grin
so, why is ur life boring?

Willing to share?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Unfortunately Nairobi is not a country so if you fell for it jokes on you.
city wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Thats something except the manager of your biggest pyrethrum farm is Kenyan... grin I suggest you let your grandad live his retirement in peace with his goats grin
Evidence please
grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
theenchanter:
I chanter is a d*ck.. grin..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Iamleefact:

everything that you post is done in Kenya, and even better. Agriculture is a major revenue earner to Kenya my friend
Hunger is your national anthem
grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
jln115:
You said Nairobi is the only country(city) that would rival Singapore in the near future...........that is what you said.

So you didn't see near future?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
Iamleefact:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Kenya is 1960s colonial city
But now we are talking about modern cities
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
Annael:

grin grin grin
Kindly students, differentiate between : urbanization, modernisation and standardization?(6mks) grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shma:

So you didn't see near future?
Yes I did........now prove why only Nairobi would rival Singapore in the near future and not other cities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
theenchanter:
so, why is ur life boring?

Willing to share?

Not anywhere as boring as yours. You so bored you resort to reposting word for word what your Kenyan nemesis are posting. Meanwhile, tayser is just having a nice time enjoying the life grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kenya is zero.
Everything happening in Tanzania.
grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
jln115:
city wink

Yes, Nairobi is a city, Singapore is both a city and country. If not for me, you'd never have known wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Not anywhere as boring as yours. You so bored you resort to reposting word for word what your Kenyan nemesis are posting. Meanwhile, tayser is just having a nice time enjoying the life grin
Are we clear!?
This is Tanzania brother
grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Yes, Nairobi is a city, Singapore is both a city and country. If not for me, you'd never have known wink
Gosh you telling me Nairobi is a city not a country?? I never knew!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Brother, Tanzania is starting the journey. Keep on watching and make noise.
Kenyans are noise markers. Just like frogs
grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Annael:

Kenya is 1960s colonial city
But now we are talking about modern cities
grin grin grin

I broke down the value of land per capita last time. Nairobi is the most valuable, followed by Addis then Dar comes an embarrassing last. What Nairobi and Addis lack for in size they make up for in value. Dar is like a big dick that doesn't erect. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
You will know that you don't know.
This is Tanzania brother

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Annael:

Pawpaw farming in Tanzania
Kenya big zero.
Kenyans are too dark. They don't know how to eat fruits.
grin grin grin grin
i can bet ths the one magu used to test covid with grin pawpaws
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shma2020:

Who disputed that?

I said Tanzanian brt are just normal buses.
They are even inferior to our normal busses.
talk is cheap..let them show us what thy got..we rolll man

(1) (2) (3) ... (8780) (8781) (8782) (8783) (8784) (8785) (8786) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.