Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,423 members, 7,843,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6255795 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8784) (8785) (8786) (8787) (8788) (8789) (8790) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

why cant you just be happy for us coz Nairobi has been ranked 6th in the world's 20 most dynamic cities by the World Economic Forum..is that much to ask bro.. cheesy
Im indifferent to Nairobi being ranked 6th in terms of dynamic cities.....in fact I never even argued this fact.............read the entire convo before spewing your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
kingsavage:
smelly dirty kenyan baboon grin grin
why do I have a feeling that you're kruptozombie a..k.a jawsparrow, a. K. A problem kid 1. grin...

Wherever. You're ugly as this man without make up grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shma:
why do I have a feeling that you're kruptozombie a..k.a jawsparrow, a. K. A problem kid 1. grin...

Wherever. You're ugly as this man without make up grin
this is not true photo
But the truth is Kenyans are ugly
grin grin grin
Monkey face

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shma:
[s] you can't equate the two man.
Void land will win over an integrated slum city.[/s]
Sharaaaap fool? The whole of Kenya is a Shambolic shitthol grin grin a massive slumpolis grin grin Nairobi your shitty capital hosted the world's largest slums grin grin The whole of Kenya development is not up to Lagos a state in Nigeria. cheesy grin grin Kenya is a gigantic shitthol filled with bunch of useless skeletons grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shma:
[s]why do I have a feeling that you're kruptozombie a..k.a jawsparrow, a. K. A problem kid 1. grin...

Wherever. You're ugly as this man without make up grin[/s]
See this big fool grin grin you think am kingsavag grin cheesy you want to start what you cannot finish. Don't allow God to punish you this afternoon fool grin cheesy stupid ugly kibera foool grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shma:
[s]modernisation and your withdrought should be earmarked in a separate sentiment.
You should be worried more about shanties scattered all over in your CBD rather than swimming in fantasy pool. .
That should apprise you that moderty and your integrated slumbolish city are utter different.

Good job for that creativity though grin..

Zombie[/s]
You should first worry about your shitty country grin grin grin Kenya is a one big shitthol grin grin dirty smelling dustbin shitthol grin grin grin you want to aim Singapore, huh? With the kind of massive slums scattered all over your Shambolic shitthol, huh! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
theenchanter:
modernisation and your withdrought should be earmarked in a separate sentiment.
You should be worried more about shanties scattered all over in your CBD rather than swimming in fantasy pool. .
That should apprise you that moderty and your integrated slumbolish city are utter different.

Zombie
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jasparrow1:
Sharaaaap fool? The whole of Kenya is a Shambolic shitthol grin grin a massive slumpolis grin grin Nairobi your shitty capital hosted the world's largest slums grin grin The whole of Kenya development is not up to Lagos a state in Nigeria. cheesy grin grin Kenya is a gigantic shitthol filled with bunch of useless skeletons grin grin grin grin

Nigerian governor opens world-class Development Centre where people in his community can charge their cell

I wish other governments from around the world can learn from this man with his top infrastructure development for charging your cell phone

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jasparrow1:
You should first worry about your shitty country grin grin grin Kenya is a one big shitthol grin grin dirty smelling dustbin shitthol grin grin grin you want to aim Singapore, huh? With the kind of massive slums scattered all over your Shambolic shitthol, huh! grin grin grin grin grin
Jasparrow1:
Jasparrow1:
See this big fool grin grin you think am kingsavag grin cheesy you want to start what you cannot finish. Don't allow God to punish you this afternoon fool grin cheesy stupid ugly kibera foool grin grin grin grin

You're a dimwit.
Look at the bolded.... Do you think your minnow brain can handle anything more than that. grin.
Stop reasoning like a slum dweller.
Zombie
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Nigerian governor opens world-class Development Centre where people in his community can charge their cell

I wish other governments from around the world can learn from this man with his top infrastructure development for charging your cell phone
deal with that dog bro. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jasparrow1:
You're kingsavag Mr dumbo.
Do you need 50 accounts to peddle your dim-wittnes grin

Anyway, We were on this. Have you bleached or you look like this man.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Annael:

this is not true photo
But the truth is Kenyans are ugly
grin grin grin
Monkey face
The truth is no human being is ugly.
It only depends with your test of preference.
For your case, I can't call you ugly but a malnourished long sharp nosed man. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shma:
[s]
You're kingsavag Mr dumbo.
Do you need 50 accounts to peddle your dim-wittnes grin

Anyway, We were on this. Have you bleached or you look like this man.[/s]
Look at this frustrated hungry miserable kiberan grin grin grin sh*male the hopeless scallywag grin the bombastic scallywag from the republic of foools Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin keep posting your ugly brothers from the smelling zoo, stupid kiberan monkey grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shma:
[s]

You're a dimwit.
Look at the bolded.... Do you think your minnow brain can handle anything more than that. grin.
Stop reasoning like a slum dweller.
Zombie[/s]
Hahahhahahahahha grin grin grin grin kenyans are naturally stupid walai grin grin grin I heard 90% of Kenyans were born mad cheesy that means you were also born mad grin grin grin nowonder you reason from your smelling burnt anus grin grin grin grin stupidity runs in your skeleton body grin grin grin grin stupid fool tongue tongue cheesy grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shma:

The truth is no human being is ugly.
It only depends with your test of preference.
For your case, I can't call you ugly but a malnourished long sharp nosed man. grin
Kenyan face and body structure
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kenya presidents face.
Dear don't do anything, just... grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jasparrow1:
Hahahhahahahahha grin grin grin grin kenyans are naturally stupid walai grin grin grin I heard 90% of Kenyans were born mad cheesy that means you were also born mad grin grin grin nowonder you reason from your smelling burnt anus grin grin grin grin stupidity runs in your skeleton body grin grin grin grin stupid fool tongue tongue cheesy grin
Jasparrow1:
Look at this frustrated hungry miserable kiberan grin grin grin sh*male the hopeless scallywag grin the bombastic scallywag from the republic of foools Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin keep posting your ugly brothers from the smelling zoo, stupid kiberan monkey grin grin grin grin grin
Dumbo! Spare me your hogwash rhythm.
Below is the difference between a bleached Nigerian and a bleachless one. grin

Zombie

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
[s]

I wish other governments from around the world can learn from this man with his top infrastructure development for charging your cell phone[/s]
Another illiterate Kenyan fool grin grin grin the biggest Illiterate in the world grin grin grin how is it my fault that you live in a Shambolic shitthol grin grin grin how is it Nigeria fault that Kenya is a satisfied shitthol, huh grin grin Mr kiberan monkey grin grin grin Nigeria is not cause of your poverty and suffering grin grin grin grin go and hold that burnt drunkard Uhuru to fix your smelling zoo for you grin grin grin grin

Funny ZOO!!! grin grin grin

I first asked for permission, says man caught raping goat grin grin grin grin grin

A man is behind bars accused of raping a goat in a field - and claiming he asked the animal for permission before carrying out the vile act. grin grin grin grin

According to the area assistant Chief Mary Mulwa, Munyao was seen pulling the two goats from a bush where the animals had been tied on Saturday, January 13. The two goats were said to have taken their last breath after Munyao was done with them. grin grin grin grin

The accused spent a night in police custody before he was charged and bailed for sh100, 000( N349,515.00) after he pleaded not guilty to the accusation.

He was charged with an unnatural offense and unlawful killing of goats cheesy grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
Annael:
Kenya presidents face.
Dear don't do anything, just... grin grin grin
and here is you. grin...
An ordinary malnourished Tanzanian.

Not a president, not ugliest Tanzanian but you.
I guess when I dig dip. I will find what you want me to blend with your undernourished pic.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jasparrow1:
Another illiterate Kenyan fool grin grin grin the biggest Illiterate in the world grin grin grin how is it my fault that you live in a Shambolic shitthol grin grin grin how is it Nigeria fault that Kenya is a satisfied shitthol, huh grin grin Mr kiberan monkey grin grin grin Nigeria is not cause of your poverty and suffering grin grin grin grin go and hold that burnt drunkard Uhuru to fix your smelling zoo for you grin grin grin grin

I first asked for permission, says man caught raping goat grin grin grin grin grin

A man is behind bars accused of raping a goat in a field - and claiming he asked the animal for permission before carrying out the vile act. grin grin grin grin

According to the area assistant Chief Mary Mulwa, Munyao was seen pulling the two goats from a bush where the animals had been tied on Saturday, January 13. The two goats were said to have taken their last breath after Munyao was done with them. grin grin grin grin

The accused spent a night in police custody before he was charged and bailed for sh100, 000( N349,515.00) after he pleaded not guilty to the accusation.

He was charged with an unnatural offense and unlawful killing of goats cheesy grin grin grin grin

but why are you attacking your fellow countryman Mr dumbo. grin

He's a Nigerian, when you want to dis him, use your Shambolic pics to do that.

Zombie
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shma:
[s]
Dumbo! Spare me your hogwash rhythm.
Below is the difference between a bleached Nigerian and a bleachless one. grin

Zombie [/s]
Hahahhahahahahha, you wan to cry huh, grin grin grin check the difference very well between the Nigerian and the kenyan grin grin grin kenyans are dark burnt foools, living in a complete shitthol grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shma:
and here is you. grin...
An ordinary malnourished Tanzanian.

Not a president, not ugliest Tanzanian but you.
I guess when I dig dip. I will find what you want me to blend with your undernourished pic.
This is you
Big head with no fore teeth
grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jasparrow1:
Hahahhahahahahha, you wan to cry huh, grin grin grin check the difference very well between the Nigerian and the kenyan grin grin grin kenyans are dark burnt foools, living in a complete shitthol grin grin grin grin grin grin
black is beauty. But this is a special case of human Neanderthal.
Look at it carefully. What do you see.?
Can you describe them with two words? grin

Zombie

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kenyans.
grin grin grin
Primitive people

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shma:
[s]but why are you attacking your fellow countryman Mr dumbo. grin

He's a Nigerian, when you want to dis him, use your Shambolic pics to do that.

Zombie[/s]
Sharaaaap fool grin grin who told you that fool is a Nigerian grin grin grin he's another stupid Kenyan who hail from the smelling poverty stricken shitthol grin grin grin grin

Millions of Kenyans go hungry every day. Why, and what can be done grin grin grin grin

The recently released 2019 Global Hunger Index shows that millions of Kenyans are going hungry and that the country suffers from serious levels of hunger. grin grin grin grin Eunice Njogu shares her insights into the causes, and what can be done.

How serious is the problem of hunger in Kenya?

Kenya has a population of 46 million people. According to the Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research Analysis, 14.5 million of these Kenyans face food insecurity and poor nutrition each year. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy ;DWhen looking at extreme cases, last year 2.6 million Kenyans were said to be in a food insecurity “crisis”. tongue tongue grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Annael:

This is you
Big head with no fore teeth
grin grin grin
hohoho... Pwahahaaa.....

Now boy you're becoming hopeless and desperate as well.
That is stivo simple boy, how can simple boy be me?
Can you see how he's handsome and healthy?
Mr bongolala... This is none other than you. He's not anybody with an ugliness title in Tz but you.
Razor-sharp Slender long nose with slim lips like a witch doctor. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jasparrow1:
Sharaaaap fool grin grin who told you that fool is a Nigerian grin grin grin he's another stupid Kenyan who hail from the smelling poverty stricken shitthol grin grin grin grin

Millions of Kenyans go hungry every day. Why, and what can be done grin grin grin grin

[s]The recently released 2019 Global Hunger Index shows that millions of Kenyans are going hungry and that the country suffers from serious levels of hunger. grin grin grin grin Eunice Njogu shares her insights into the causes, and what can be done.

How serious is the problem of hunger in Kenya?

Kenya has a population of 46 million people. According to the Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research Analysis, 14.5 million of these Kenyans face food insecurity and poor nutrition each year. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy ;DWhen looking at extreme cases, last year 2.6 million Kenyans were said to be in a food insecurity “crisis”. tongue tongue grin[/s]
DUMBO.
why are shifting goal posts? Is your puny brain overheating already grin...
I can't answer a blog posted by a doofus.
Listen. Those people are Nigerians. That's how you zombies look without make-ups grin...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shma:
[s]black is beauty. But this is a special case of human Neanderthal.
Look at it carefully. What do you see.?
Can you describe them with two words? grin

Zombie[/s]
See fool grin grin grin stupid dirty kiberan skeleton grin grin grin Charly boy is far more better than cutest person in shitthol Kenya grin grin grin

Kenyans are just naturally ugly grin grin grin ugliness runs in their blood grin grin grin grin Nowonder you fools were voted the most ugliest creatures on Earth grin grin grin grin bunch of clueless monkeys grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jasparrow1:
See[s] fool grin grin grin stupid dirty kiberan skeleton grin grin grin Charly boy is far more better than cutest person in shitthol Kenya grin grin grin

Kenyans are just naturally ugly grin grin grin ugliness runs in their blood grin grin grin grin Nowonder you fools were voted the most ugliest creatures on Earth grin grin grin grin bunch of clueless monkeys grin grin[/s]

This can be you Mr dimwit grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jasparrow1:

Professional illiterate I will deal with you later in December when I have my newest pics for my journey to Nigeria. Right now I am working on the flight to my country Nigeria

Breaking news

police shoots at protesters at dangote refinery because of poor working conditions and no salary

Gunfire has been reported during a protest at the Dangote Oil Refinery in the Lekki Free Trade Zone (Lagos state) on Tuesday morning, November 3. Company employees were holding a protest over salaries. Reports indicate one of the protesters has been shot by police.

According to information, the workers at the refinery have been for a week now protesting against harsh working conditions at the site of the ongoing construction site of the Dangote refinery. Some workers have also called on the management of the refinery to increase workers’ wages and salaries.

Dangote Refinery is an oil refinery owned by the Dangote Group that is situated on 6,180 acres (2,500 hectares) is under construction in Ibeju-Lekki, Free trade zone near Lagos Nigeria. The 650,000 barrels per day (BPD) capacity integrated refinery is the largest single-train refinery in the world and it is expected to be Africa’s biggest oil refinery.

The construction of the Dangote refinery which started in 2017 was initially announced to be commission in 2020, but the Dangote Group has announced that its refinery would be commissioned by the end of the first half in 2021.

This is not the first time that construction workers at the Dangote refinery would down tools to protest against poor working conditions and poor pay. Such protests have contributed to the delay in the construction work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJjM33kJm5E

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shma:
[s]DUMBO.
why are shifting goal posts? Is your puny brain overheating already grin...
I can't answer a blog posted by a doofus.
Listen. Those people are Nigerians. That's how you zombies look without make-ups grin...[/s]
You're still crying Hahahaha grin grin grin you haven't seen anything yet Mr sh*male the kiberan monkey grin grin grin grin grin

KENYA VOTED UGLIEST PEOPLE IN AFRICA YET AGAIN!! grin grin grin grin

Home Lifestyle KENYA VOTED UGLIEST PEOPLE IN AFRICA YET AGAIN!! I DISAGREE FOR SURE
KENYA VOTED UGLIEST PEOPLE IN AFRICA YET AGAIN!! I DISAGREE FOR SURE
By trendinginkenya

“Kenyans were last weekend voted the funniest looking people in Africa. With 48 participating nations in the Annual Most Beautiful People of Africa Awards, held at the Gregor Theater in Bloemfontein SA, Kenya took the last position, dislodging Zambia and reclaiming the title it held in 2000. It posted 7 points out of a possible 540 points. The top position was taken by Rwanda, followed by Cameroon and then Ethiopia as second runner up. The last three positions were Kenya at 48, Zambia at 47, then Gabon, at 46. Here is what the judges had to say before giving their verdict.

The judges said they gave their points based on presentation, physical appearance, grooming, communication and other areas. “Women from the Kikuyu community have small legs, totally no figures, and a little exaggerated heads. grin grin grin cheesy

They lack good behinds and those who have them look like inflated baloons. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin They are shaped like pyramids turned upside down. grin cheesy A big upper frame and an almost invisible lower bit. Luo men on the other side have distorted facial features.. cheesy say big lips and huge noses or should we call them knobs. grin grin grin cheesy

Kikuyu men are also unproportional, and most of them are stunted. They walk leaning foward. Plus they have long rusty dirty smelling teeth.” “ cheesy cheesy grin grin Those from Kisii Districts are small people, the average Kenyan man will stop growing at 5’2″…5’4″ tops. grin grin cheesy Kisii men have mango shaped heads, and bowed legs grin grin grin cheesy a feature also common in in their Luhya counterparts.” He goes on to describe Kaleos as “Funny little pitch black emaciated fellows, raking in millions from the track.However long they’ll remain in Europe, their features never improve”. “Nandis will have rounded foreheads, and thin, long arms”. cheesy grin While occupants at the coast province are said to have “Wide faces, almost like a widescreen telly, especially taitas,and duruas". grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Professional illiterate I will deal with you later in December when I have my newest pics for my journey to Nigeria. Right now I am working on the flight to my country Nigeria

Breaking news

police shoots at protesters at dangote refinery because of poor working conditions and no salary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJjM33kJm5E

breaking news

Since president Mohammed buhari was elected dangote has become broke he cannot even pay his workers salary for months on end and the working conditions are impossible the workers are not even given helmet or glove anymore

(1) (2) (3) ... (8784) (8785) (8786) (8787) (8788) (8789) (8790) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.