Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6195681 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8796) (8797) (8798) (8799) (8800) (8801) (8802) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin

So basically they have lost
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Talk of self inflicted injury...he blundered right there grin lakini msee ya pennsylvania....very fishy stuff going on there grin grin

grin grin..from yesterday i knew penny state will turn blue..it was always blue...black niggs are giving Trump the middle figure...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Just30:
can you quote where I said that ?

grin grin

You are really having a headache

Go check your head and stop making stu*pid claims

Its laughable grin grin

I quoted in bold few posts back...that tells me you write without thinking grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin
not really

That rule violated the US constitution, it was a last minute democrats attempt to change the voting laws of Pennsylvania so they can keep of accepting mail in ballots they have stamped in the millions and backdated for Biden.

This is how the case stands now.

There is a strong likelihood that the State Supreme Court decision violates the Federal Constitution. Justice Alito writes: “The provisions of the Federal Constitution conferring on state legislatures, not state courts, the authority to make rules governing federal elections would be meaningless if a state court could override the rules adopted by the legislature simply by claiming that a state constitutional provision gave the courts the authority to make whatever rules it thought appropriate for the conduct of a fair election.”

Justice Alito is referring to the following clauses of the US Constitution:

Art. I, §4, cl. 1, which states “The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof.”

Art. II, §1, cl. 2, which states “Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.”

Again, translating this into common English, the US Constitution grants state legislators the exclusive right to prescribe the time, place, and manner of holding elections, and to direct the appointment of the electors.

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court didn’t just say “Act 77 is unconstitutional.” It re-wrote Act 77 itself, by judicial fiat, creating new rules for time, place, and manner, of holding elections. In doing so, the State Supreme Court violated the US Federal Constitution.

And that’s the real case here. The US Supreme Court is going to rule that the State Supreme Court violated the US Constitution, the State Supreme Court’s ruling is going to be overturned, and the votes that arrived after 8 PM on election day will be discarded. On that basis, Trump will win Pennsylvania.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

You sure ya not a white folk from Wyoming grin

grin grin grin

Sure
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
TayserMahrii:

So basically they have lost
Hii ni story ya kuchocha wasee wake..the dang thing is done...actually funny faux news is posting latest update faster than cnn an msn...heard trump guys calling fox fake news now... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
TayserMahrii:

I quoted in bold few posts back...that tells me you write without thinking grin
go back, take your time and read again

grin grin

Hope your KG brain will comprehend the grammar
Its below

yes

Supreme Court

Seems the Democrats pull an African style Election 419 on Trump.

Unfortunately, the Democrats broke the law to pull it off.

So when Trump claim fraud, the supreme court will not be able to tell him that elections are won at the polling stations.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
TayserMahrii:

grin grin grin

Sure
then tylan might be Kanye guy.. grin the other genius
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin..from yesterday i knew penny state will turn blue..it was always blue...black niggs are giving Trump the middle figure...

Dang...dont believe you man. Penn was a long shot...and the demand were too sure they're taking it when they should have shown atleast some iota of doubt. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
Just30:
not really

That rule violated the US constitution, it was a last minute democrats attempt to change the voting laws of Pennsylvania so they can keep of accepting mail in ballots they have stamped in the millions and backdated for Biden.

This is how the case stands now.

There is a strong likelihood that the State Supreme Court decision violates the Federal Constitution. Justice Alito writes: “The provisions of the Federal Constitution conferring on state legislatures, not state courts, the authority to make rules governing federal elections would be meaningless if a state court could override the rules adopted by the legislature simply by claiming that a state constitutional provision gave the courts the authority to make whatever rules it thought appropriate for the conduct of a fair election.”

Justice Alito is referring to the following clauses of the US Constitution:

Art. I, §4, cl. 1, which states “The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof.”

Art. II, §1, cl. 2, which states “Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.”

Again, translating this into common English, the US Constitution grants state legislators the exclusive right to prescribe the time, place, and manner of holding elections, and to direct the appointment of the electors.

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court didn’t just say “Act 77 is unconstitutional.” It re-wrote Act 77 itself, by judicial fiat, creating new rules for time, place, and manner, of holding elections. In doing so, the State Supreme Court violated the US Federal Constitution.

And that’s the real case here. The US Supreme Court is going to rule that the State Supreme Court violated the US Constitution, the State Supreme Court’s ruling is going to be overturned, and the votes that arrived after 8 PM on election day will be discarded. On that basis, Trump will win Pennsylvania.
Simple ,Trump is losing any case he as sued..3 of them by now..an counting is continuing...he got loss penny,Georgia,Nevada and Arizona...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Dang...dont believe you man. Penn was a long shot...and the demand were too sure they're taking it when they should have shown atleast some iota of doubt. grin
in 2016 Donald Trump, won Pennsylvania by 44,292 votes out of more than 6,000,000 cast, a difference of 0.72% and the narrowest margin in a presidential election for the state in 176 years

folks love sleepy joe than Hillary grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Simple ,Trump is losing any case he as sued..3 of them by now..an counting is continuing...he got loss penny,Georgia,Nevada and Arizona...

He's losing the cases at the various states supreme court as the Democrats Attorney General's and State judges throw out the cases without going into the merits of them.

But

Trump is winning his cases at the Federal Supreme Court

Because they are based on sound Constitutional principles down to the letter of the Law and Spirit of the constitution

Hope you now understand the difference between those two courts ?

Federal Supreme Court is the highest court of the USA
Their decisions are binding
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Just30:

He's losing the cases at the various states supreme court as the Democrats Attorney General's and State judges throw out the cases without going into the merits of them.

But

Because they are based on sound Constitutional principles down to the letter of the Law and Spirit of the constitution

Ok lets wait for the supreme court final disposition ..remember al gore case an George bush on Florida...rarely will the supreme court change the final decision here ..trust me..
bythe way some of Trump appointees have resigned ...wonder why
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ok ths American election as opened eyes for many..there are stuff to be learned...for example, extreme progression on part of democrats is hurting them..if joe turn out to be extremely liberal trust me dems will go down like they did in 2016
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Karibu sammy... grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hi guys this is my first comment on nairaland and my first comment happens to be this thread.
I have been following this thread for a while.i wish to join in on the conversation.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Vlain:
Hi guys this is my first comment on nairaland and my first comment happens to be this thread.
I have been following this thread for a while.i wish to join in on the conversation.

welcome ... cheesy

dont let the negativity on the thread drive you away..there sometimes moments to be celebrated here even though few but thats something i guess grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
vankelvin:

They always go like, Abuja is the 2nd most developed/beautiful city in Africa.??
Abuja is the most beautiful city in West Africa. ??
Bla bla bla, but the moment you challenge them and they see that they are loosing the picture challenge then boom, they start showing Lagos pictures. To me it's only Lagos that makes sense, Abuja is not there yet, it looks okay but they should stop comparing it to prominent cities in Africa.

The first embolden part, I have never believed that saying.

But I have been to both Abuja and Accra.Accra and Ghana as a whole lacks modernity.why are U decieving yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

welcome ... cheesy

dont let the negativity on the thread drive you away..there sometimes moments to be celebrated here even though few but thats something i guess grin

Thanks bro
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abduljabbar4(m): 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Just30:

But

Hope you now understand the difference between those two courts ?

Federal Supreme Court is the highest court of the USA
Their decisions are binding

You will still discredit the federal supreme court when they kick Trump's "case" out. I can swear it.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
Vlain:

But I have been to both Abuja and Accra.Accra and Ghana as a whole lacks modernity.why are U decieving yourself.

ok..continue.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
abduljabbar4:

You will still discredit the federal supreme court when they kick Trump's "case" out. I can swear it.
Thats true... cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
abduljabbar4:

except they didn't kick his case out
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Hii ni story ya kuchocha wasee wake..the dang thing is done...actually funny faux news is posting latest update faster than cnn an msn...heard trump guys calling fox fake news now... grin

Wild goose chase...I still however wanna see trump 4 more yrs grin dude makes my days
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Just30:
go back, take your time and read again

grin grin

Hope your KG brain will comprehend the grammar
Its below

yes

Supreme Court

Seems the Democrats pull an African style Election 419 on Trump.

Unfortunately, the Democrats broke the law to pull it off.

So when Trump claim fraud, the supreme court will not be able to tell him that elections are won at the polling stations.

You need someone to interpret your madness for you grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

ok..continue.. grin grin

Ghana lacks modernity even by an African standard.Any sensible Ghanian that has been to Abuja will testify that Abuja is miles ahead of anything in Ghana despite being younger. I laugh sometimes when I see that dude comments. Is it the Ghana I know or is there another one in some alternate universe. Don't even get me started on Kumasi and Takoradi..Those two afforementioned cities have nothing to brag about.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

then tylan might be Kanye guy.. grin the other genius

Ya said he from Wayoming grin cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
Just30:
except they didn't kick his case out
Trump told his folks to storm counting centres in some states ..do you know why? he got nothing in court...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Ok lets wait for the supreme court final disposition ..remember al gore case an George bush on Florida...rarely will the supreme court change the final decision here ..trust me..
bythe way some of Trump appointees have resigned ...wonder why
not when the Federal Constitution was broken.

When the Supreme court rule that the Federal Constitution rule on elections was broken, the entire mail in votes after 8pm will be null and void.

Every Acrimony causes people who dont want to have themselves entangled in it to pull out.
It's normal of every political animal
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
TayserMahrii:

He was explaining to a layman in layman terms, the layman being you. Didnt want to overload your cpu with infor that might shortcircuit your teeny weeny brain wink Cant embarrass me any more than the mods embarrassed you yesterday for showing surprising unsophistication in the face of a sophisticated science-savvy post from myself grin
OHhhhh so I'm genocidal?? Yeah that makes so much sense now!!!! But in all seriousness he wasn't wink he literally said that Neanderthal DNA/Genes in white people make them more genocidal than blacks... ... And you agreed wink

Dude....like honestly grin grin grin you call me unsophisticated but your rebuttals lately have boiled down to 5 year old insults like "teeny weeny brain"
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Not liking what ya doing man...dont forget jln has a gun n he conservative...might get shot grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Wild goose chase...I still however wanna see trump 4 more yrs grin dude makes my days

so true..w've never seen a guy like that.... grin SLN show says its rating will drop if Trump losses grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8796) (8797) (8798) (8799) (8800) (8801) (8802) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.