Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6191390 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8915) (8916) (8917) (8918) (8919) (8920) (8921) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Vlain:

Dude U did it. You reported him. End of story.
Go fool some malnourished banku kid not me.

Ekpu eater, so you are now going through the old pages to respond? No wonder you people eat Eba and egusi. grin grin monkey face grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
Vlain:

Forget that argument, focus on this argument.
"Ghana be real village". Chai even efia odoo said the same.
Shatta wale even did worse. He went on a stage in London with crowds choking of Ur white British colonizers. And he had the effrontery and pride to say to tell them to repeat after him that Ghana be village.
SMH!!! Must be shameful. So why then are you even protecting your village zoo when it has no respect or regards again

Ghana over Cannibal land (naija) any day.

Zoo dwellers. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
SH1THOLEZOO:
Pathetic, petulant, whiny, little punk! grin grin Grow up, you pathetic son of a goat grin nigeria, that shitty zoo, is the global headquarters of ashawo grin do you know the number of nigerian pr0Stitutes in Ghana? grin grin grin dem full ground grin with 50 pesewas, you can fvck a nigerian toto in Ghana. Cheaper than pure water grin grin grin oh naija grin grin grin I won’t even allow my dog to fvck a Nigerian toto, walahi grin grin grin

He has no shame, he's forgotten that his zoo is the Ashawo paradise on earth. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
vankelvin:

Ghana over Cannibal land (naija) any day.

Zoo dwellers. grin grin grin

We love cannibality bro. That brought us cities. Yours brought U villages devoid of modern infastructures. Do U get my point now.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Vlain:

Bro I can show U worse in northern Ghana.
Lol so this fool get guts to show face here again lol no sane person takes you animals serious any more
Even your first lady Aisha Bubu confirmed ur country as a ZOO grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
vankelvin:

Ekpu eater, so you are now going through the old pages to respond? No wonder you people eat Eba and egusi. grin grin monkey face grin grin

What is ekpu bro.
Yes those are on my mention dummy

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
vankelvin:

He has no shame, he's forgotten that his zoo is also the Ashawo paradise on earth. grin grin grin

One toto , 5,000 pricks.. trust me nothing could be more paradise than that. Na Ghana be toto capital. Periodt grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
SH1THOLEZOO:
Deluded punk! Nigeria is screwed grin how much is a bag of rice in the shiithole? Garri is now gold,huh? grin This is definitely a Black Christmas in the shiithole grin grin grin if garri is gold, then how can you describe rice? Chai grin, see what Buhari has done to these edi0ts grin

He should concentrate on his life not Ghana.
210million people suffering in a zoo grin grin grin

Cannibal land

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
Current star of Nigeria grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
vankelvin:

He should concentrate on his life not Ghana.
210million people suffering in a zoo grin grin grin

Cannibal land

Maybe 210 million exist in the hobbit banku land not this progressive Africa nation with Beverly Hills and the true west African Manhattan grin
And no sir Ghana is my focus. Focus on my focus which is Ghana be village with ugly chicken poop cities that lacks modernity grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
Appisko:

Lol so this fool get guts to show face here again lol no sane person takes you animals serious any more
Even your first lady Aisha Bubu confirmed ur country as a ZOO grin grin grin cheesy

Yes bro I showed face here again. I can see U can't contain Ur excitement grin cheesy cheesy look at you waiting patiently and happily for me to destroy your rotten zoo village to the ground whilst U sit behind Ur phone hailing me for it but putting on a false online persona to sound patriotic when U truly do not share the sentiment of your patriotism grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
The Tema Regional Command of the Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) has busted a Nigerian woman at the centre of a trafficking deal which purports to bring in Nigerian girls to Ghana for prostitution.

Nigeria Toto is the cheapest in Africa cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

https://www.myjoyonline.com/news/crime/nigerian-lady-arrested-for-trafficking-girls-to-ghana-for-prostitution/

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
Appisko:
Current star of Nigeria grin grin

Beautiful star, don't U think grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
Appisko:
The Tema Regional Command of the Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) has busted a Nigerian woman at the centre of a trafficking deal which purports to bring in Nigerian girls to Ghana for prostitution.

https://www.myjoyonline.com/news/crime/nigerian-lady-arrested-for-trafficking-girls-to-ghana-for-prostitution/
to

Get me a Nigerian lady which has had 5,000 dicks in her lifetime and I will drop this topic grin

In the meantime enjoy the real toto republic of Ghana grin
Damn it 5,000 different dickks is alot bro grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeR4uwtUGzY

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
Vlain:

Bro I can show U worse in northern Ghana.

You are free to show but note that it won't change the damning situation in these States
Jigawa,
Gombe,
Taraba,
Abia,
Maidugri,
Jos,
ETC.

Feed your starving bunch first.
Pray for the poverty and insecurity in your cannibal land to varnish.

Zoo dwellers and their empty pride grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
vankelvin:

You are free to show but note that it won't change the damning situation in these States
Jigawa,
Gombe,
Taraba,
Abia,
Maidugri,
Jos,
ETC.

Feed your starving bunch first.
Pray for the poverty and insecurity in your cannibal land to varnish.

Zoo dwellers and their empty pride grin grin grin

Bro I can tell U for free. Those states are better than northern Ghana. Facts grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
Vlain:

Nigeria should inspire Ghana like Nairobi does. Just see our cities and see Ur chicken poop.
Do U understand better now grin

Nigeria should know it class, cannibal land.

These are your class mates
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Somalia and
South Sudan.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
Vlain:

Okay bro but U are a ogyimifuo

Ode grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
kwametut:
If you had BRAINS you'd know a drawing is suppose to have a TITLE on the TITLE BLOCK, DRAWN BY, checked by, THEN OWNER/CLIENT. For Now its MEANINGLESS... with 1 click and link up with my GIS Programme on PROPERTY INFO I can tell the NAME OF THE OWNER AND POST IT HERE. For now the CLAIMER is bluffing.... grin grin grin grin

you are in the wrong area Zimbo wink good try though....

Also fyi you can't get personal details on property searches..... Maybe you have heard of the popi act wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
vankelvin:

Ode grin grin

Okay ogyimifuo.
Popizaino s help Ur brother with more two insult grin I want to feed this ogyimifuo kwasia kid raw grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
Vlain:

We love cannibality bro. That brought us cities. Yours brought U villages devoid of modern infastructures. Do U get my point now.

Cannibals grin grin grin

Starving bunch

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
vankelvin:

Nigeria should know it's class, cannibal land.

These are your class mates
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Somalia and
South Sudan.

Chale it's good to see Ghana aiming nigeria. But start with our past. grin grin our present will be too long ver ambitious for the hobbitland don't U think grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
vankelvin:

Cannibals grin grin grin

Starving bunch

Cannibalism brings about modern city. Ghana chicken poop cities should try it out for a change grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Appisko:

)mb)dam grin grin

He got time to dig about Ghana so he can fool today.. grin grin grin

I can get all informations I need about the zoo within 1 minute grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
Vlain:

What is ekpu bro.
Yes those are on my mention dummy

Akpu eater.

No wonder you guys eat Eba and egusi with human meat grin grin grin

Cannibals

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
kwametut:
This means something to the BRAINLESS POSER...This meaningless drawing designed by me... grin grin grin if he was South African he would know this building its in the Garden Route area. Pity hes FAKE he won't know!!!!!!!
so fake that we've started excavation for the foundation grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
kwametut:
next time am going to KILL HIM OFF BY SHOWING OFF MY SA ID. The LIE about ZIMBABWE will be BURIED same way as we buried the claim by him saying the other South Africans weren't following DESPERATE LIAR!!!!!! grin grin grin
you are just going to google a pic of a South African ID and claim it as your own grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
Vlain:

Maybe 210 million exist in the hobbit banku land not this progressive Africa nation with Beverly Hills and the true west African Manhattan grin
And no sir Ghana is my focus. Focus on my focus which is Ghana be village with ugly chicken poop cities that lacks modernity grin

Cannibal land grin grin grin

Zoo dwellers grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
kwametut:
Reading the news about RICHEST SOCCER LEAGUE IN AFRICA and latest PSL Transfers...
the Zim league is not the richest......

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
Appisko:

Appisko, don't argue with him on Ashawo.
Everyone here know nigerians are the Ashawo exporters in World. You can find nigeria Ashawo girls in every country.. Italy on my mind grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
Vlain:

Bro I can tell U for free. Those states are better than northern Ghana. Facts grin

Tell that to your fellow cannibals grin grin

Zoo dwellers

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
Vlain:

Okay ogyimifuo.
Popizaino s help Ur brother with more two insult grin I want to feed this ogyimifuo kwasia kid raw grin

Elede

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8915) (8916) (8917) (8918) (8919) (8920) (8921) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.