Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,628 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6264260 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9012) (9013) (9014) (9015) (9016) (9017) (9018) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
jln115:
@Shma2020 rand now at R15.15 to the dollar..... Kenyan shilling @110.91 to the dollar grin grin grin

What does that mean for your GDP debate?
I'm busy bruh grin..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kazikazi:
I have told you countless times, don't show one side of your buildings,
What about shooting the same pics from this angle?
Kazi,any skyscraper/s coming up in dar or meaningful infrastructure.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kazikazi:
Why should we compare the two?

Dar es salaam Tanzania is a tall boy.Mombasa is a dirty dwarf boy.Just try looking for your mate! Reach this standard..
remove those blue towers and Mombasa will be your elder.

You're adjacent to the ocean but you can't utilize that advantage like Mombasa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Shma2020:
I'm busy bruh grin..
naa you just been embarrassed that's all wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Turkwel Dam, North Western Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
Tayser:

Told you Rudy is pedo but you unsolicitedly posted him crossdressed and asked me to GUESS WHO!?

Let me remind you of how this detour happened:

kikuyu1:

Omfg! This election drama is an example of the power of those behind Biden; the Globalist/NWO crowd some call the Illuminati.
Who else can completely shut down the entire MSM? Notice how many late votes are Biden's. In Michigan IIRC the entire 100k were his while in Penn 24 k were his- all late votes , a statistical impossibility.
Here's Trump last month on mail in voter fraud.
[url][https://youtu.be/LXiKl-MTG60url]

The Bidens are typical low level servants of the Global Elites-greedy, corrupt and perverted!? Which is LIKELY why they were chosen in the first place.

Rmbr the laptop Hunter was screeching about? Here's a vid some swear is Malia herself which is very likely.

[url][http://www.voterig.com/ubv/ub3.mp4url]

THEY'RE NOT ON SUNDAY SCHOOL!? She was still a teen and rmbr Joe HIMSELF is notorious for paedophilia and there's years of pix and vids. If he wins the Chinese have their man on the WH.

Your second video not working. Send working link. Hope you know Rudy Giulliani himself is a pedophile?

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”

I posted a pic of Giuliani crossdressing after this post:
kikuyu1:

Use Google chrome. I didn't know but Rudy is also a cross dresser. Guess who?

u ?

For some reason to my great unapprecation you went all semi dee smokish on me. Srsly,dude I don't appreciate that ishyt! We should be better than certain WAs who scream and ululate anything due to cyber anonymity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
50-storey G47 Ugatuzi Tower at Hurlingham in Nairobi County. Each County will have flour - County Liason for national gov and county affairs coordination
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EoXi5UEWEAARH57?format=jpg&name=900x900[/img]

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-12-04-uhuru-commissions-africas-tallest-building-in-hurlingham-launches-recovery-plan/

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bra van ssup hope u getting ready to vote for John Dramani mahama

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
Appisko:
Bra van ssup hope u getting ready to vote for John Dramani mahama

Yes bro.

This year de3 I will vote for him.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
vankelvin:

Yes bro.

This year de3 I will vote for him.

Hope your vote counts grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
jln115:
OMG!! you are ret@rded!

wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Shma2020:
Slowly adapting European style on the ground level. All matatus will be relocated out of CBD to pave way for commuter BRTs, commuter trains and the BRT buses to operate.

Why not develop your own unique style instead of adopting another? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Why not develop your own unique style instead of adopting another? smiley

One doesnt need to re-invent the wheel for a bus stop. cool

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kazikazi:
Why should we compare the two?

Dar es salaam Tanzania is a tall boy.Mombasa is a dirty dwarf boy.Just try looking for your mate! Reach this standard..
There is nothing as bad as jealous neighbor... They are worse than a witch. Tanzania is that brother that is secretly wishing the other death if not worse. You Kazikazi can never take away the shine from Kenya because other nationalities will appreciate the good progress our country is making to catch up to it's Asian tiger peers.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
I know Kazi Kazi doesn't sleep, always praying for the downfall of Kenya. But I guarantee him in another 10 years, we would have doubled our infrastructure beyond comparisons to Africa but Asian Tigers.
MOMBASA CITY

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
gallivant:

One doesnt need to re-invent the wheel for a bus stop. cool

lipsrsealed Most corny lamebrain cringey attempt at being cool I've ever read from somebody on this site. Your a doofus and your not recovering from this. Seppuku is the only option for you now to cleanse your soul of that cringeworthy comeback im afraid cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kenyanstar:
I know Kazi Kazi doesn't sleep, always praying for the downfall of Kenya. But I guarantee him in another 10 years, we would have doubled our infrastructure beyond comparisons to Africa but Asian Tigers.
MOMBASA CITY

This is it? You sold the wasteland to the Chinese for this? lipsrsealed

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:31am On Dec 05, 2020
AskiaHarem oooo....... Ah, don't let me choke on laughter at this ungodly hour. grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 05, 2020
jln115:
I'm using my original account dude grin grin and my alternate accounts are Jl115 and jlnagain(banned) not hard to distinguish. wink

showing off your other accts huh. Aint afraid of getting 30 year ban grin Dont tease the m0ds bruh,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 05, 2020
JaceBlaze:

No! Kenya will be reduced to a debris just like your name is reduced to just "Tayser" from "TayserMahrii" grin grin

you love the easy name grin grin the other was giving you trouble. winkgrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 05, 2020
kikuyu1:

Let me remind you of how this detour happened:

I posted a pic of Giuliani crossdressing after this post:

For some reason to my great unapprecation you went all semi dee smokish on me. Srsly,dude I don't appreciate that ishyt! We should be better than certain WAs who scream and ululate anything due to cyber anonymity.

grin grin grin ok
Didnt realize you got the pic from your video..the link itself was inaccessible, and strangely you thought chrome would sort it. I actually thought you sat down and search giulliani crossdressing then shared it, which ofcourse was very morally and psychologically distressing. Like where would a supposedly straight male get the moral fiber to do such a gross thing?? You can see where I was coming from. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 05, 2020
theenchanter:
oooo....... Ah, don't let me choke on laughter at this ungodly hour. grin

choke on it sucker chanter grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAuo8IOFNuE
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 05, 2020
Shma2020:
to conclude.

I want to leave you with the current trend on the city. From those nine Buldings, add this breathtaking twin tower marquis(in kilimani) which is currently dominating the sky at 23flrs.

Construction is everywhere unlike the bongolala nation where they dream big with three blue towers. grin

Kenya is a 1 city country fact

Mombasa looks like old torn Arab Town fact

Cement consumption in Kenya is lower

Kenya best city is behind, even in terms of wealth

Is Kenya that gullible and behind that they make noise from 9 buildings grin grin grin

LOL 9 buildings? You can't be serious

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 05, 2020
Shma2020:

FYI.. Mombasa which is second biggest city has more modern amenities that your second biggest city can only dream of.

1. Highest bridge in Africa from ground level(currently under construction)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N02KJuTF1Aw

2. Floating bridge( one of its kind in entire Africa. smiley)

3. From the same above video. You'll realize Mombasa has one of the longest modern road tunnel in africa. (your city can only dream of)

The list continues...
none of our cities needs bridges lol

Mombasa to Capetown? When you're best can't compete with SA fourth

Sit siren lol

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 05, 2020
Shma2020:
I doubt if your second biggest city has any port of such magnitude.

This is LAPSSET corridor where all east and part of of Central Africa will use to source their goods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADbJmWKiwRo

LOL grin grin grin

Are you for real?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 6:42am On Dec 05, 2020
Tayser:

you love the easy name grin grin the other was giving you trouble. winkgrin

What trouble was it giving me? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:45am On Dec 05, 2020
Tayser:

grin grin grin ok
Didnt realize you got the pic from your video..the link itself was inaccessible, and strangely you thought chrome would sort it. I actually thought you sat down and search giulliani crossdressing then shared it, which ofcourse was very morally and psychologically distressing. Like where would a supposedly straight male get the moral fiber to do such a gross thing?? You can see where I was coming from. wink

Glad we could clear that up! No biggie!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:22am On Dec 05, 2020
Shma2020:
After uhuru's realization of pinnacle postponement. He decided to surprise Kenyans with other huge tower. The spike in competition btwn westlands and upperhill is now uncontrollable.

Ugatuzi tower will be the tallest tower in africa after completion(less or more taller than iconic tower in Egypt ) , this tower will cost 5 billion.

Samorobo aka Vlain. You can air your opinion here. smiley

Nairobi never fails to surprise me. It seems the govt wasn't satisfied with their times tower being overtaken so they decided to give us an even taller tower. grin

With the general focusing on the smaller issues like sewage, roads, water and public parks Nairobi will be one of the cities to watch out for.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:31am On Dec 05, 2020
Austine1213:

Kenya is a 1 city country fact

Mombasa looks like old torn Arab Town fact

Cement consumption in Kenya is lower

Kenya best city is behind, even in terms of wealth

Is Kenya that gullible and behind that they make noise from 9 buildings grin grin grin

LOL 9 buildings? You can't be serious

Where did your husband samorobo disappear to? Tell him to meet me in the other thread. I ain't done with him yet.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2020
edit
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 7:49am On Dec 05, 2020
jln115:

I don't troll mate I only spew the facts, regardless if its Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana or Tanzania.

And yes SA don't need Tucanos since we have aircraft like the Mwari if we ever have the need for a COIN aircraft.... Secondly I never said the Tucano isn't any good, its a great aircraft infact and something I recommended that NAF aquire years before they actually purchased it.

Yeah, SA don't need Tucanos, since you are not battling insurgents, or drug cartels, the Tucanos has proven it worth in Afghanistan, and also in battle with drug cartels in Brazil, since it's well suited for a wide range of military missions, and light attacks.
What do you think about JF-17 thunder?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2020
popizaino:

Yea I understand you .....I'm not enjoying it either and funny enough this people boast about having better delicious delicacy than Nigeria grin cheesy cheesy

Me I just laugh at their delusions

grin grin grin grin

You can't blame them, they are so used to trash, and beyond mediocre. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9012) (9013) (9014) (9015) (9016) (9017) (9018) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.