Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,992 members, 7,863,551 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6290478 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9031) (9032) (9033) (9034) (9035) (9036) (9037) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

You are jobless EOD
yeah i dont have a Job.... I have companies wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Why would I just post a random link.
well if you read it you would've seen that I qouted your link directly cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

But but folks are not dying alot on so called respiratory related diseases as you think...so it cant be covid... cheesy i have a theory an you ,might not like it.... grin Bythe way covid deaths got nothing to do with testing...do you think Africa as a whole is cheating on covid death by not testing alot...yet the folks are not dying as western countries projected..i read somewhere where a western science guy was suggesting maybe the worms infested africans are lucky coz the worms are helping in the fight..true story.. grin
covid isn't a pandemic killing millions a day, if you look at the deaths caused by natural causes in SA it's literally the same as in 2019.....same scenario is happening in the US where if you look at the deaths by natural causes of 2019 vs 2020 there really isn't any significant difference.

Fact is if you don't test then there is no possibility that you would know if the death was caused by Covid19..... In fact if someone dies you'll need an autopsy to discover if it was indeed covid if that person was never tested and fyi the autopsy rate in the US is only 20%......in African countries like Kenya that rate is likely less than 5%

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

So you trade online ... forex an stuff ? cheesy
forex yes..... But as a hobby, not a full time thing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

When exactly did we establish this
on the other thread when I literally posted photos and building plans of it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2020
jln115:
on the other thread when I literally posted photos and building plans of it.

You never posted any proof of ownership

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:03am On Dec 08, 2020
jln115:
well if you read it you would've seen that I qouted your link directly cool

They never talked about the so called Victorian style

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2020
jln115:
yeah i dont have a Job.... I have companies wink

Companies my ass...you can sell this lies to your buddy obaaderemi and samorobo. At least they're more gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 08, 2020
jln115:
covid isn't a pandemic killing millions a day, if you look at the deaths caused by natural causes in SA it's literally the same as in 2019.....same scenario is happening in the US where if you look at the deaths by natural causes of 2019 vs 2020 there really isn't any significant difference.

Fact is if you don't test then there is no possibility that you would know if the death was caused by Covid19..... In fact if someone dies you'll need an autopsy to discover if it was indeed covid if that person was never tested and fyi the autopsy rate in the US is only 20%......in African countries like Kenya that rate is likely less than 5%
No one is dropping dead in the streets of nairobi boss...guys are dying in the hospitals...an there is where they are being tested..any sign of covid related stuff is detected.. so if you die of covid guys will know... i can tell you how many guys are in ICU right now..that number cant be compared with what ya got in SA...just accept the fact that western countries got hit very hard than african folks ...an SA is also behaving like a western country i say cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2020
jln115:
forex yes..... But as a hobby, not a full time thing
i tried btc forex one... its abother story though cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Did you make good money
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2020
Shma2020:

Laugh with me Annael.

Pwahahaa pwahahaaa pwahaaaaaaaaa
Pwapwapwapwapwa... grin

Zombie. undecided Stop posting streets which don't exist.

Matatu were banned from accessing this street 2yrs ago.

I know you're craving to have such clean streets.. Sorry boy. Only in Kigali Rwanda or Nairobi shall you find such. smiley
Hohohoho hohohoooooo hohohohoooo

I gave you a pic of this street,but you wanna cheat by giving us a different road trying to tell us you have upgraded a place?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:56am On Dec 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Hahahaha Hahahaha hahahaha
Uwiii
I know what happened
They hit you

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2020
@samorobo2 this song has some really great shots of Eastland's. For sure it looks better than most of your middle class areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7cQAGmt45k

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

No one is dropping dead in the streets of nairobi boss...guys are dying in the hospitals...an there is where they are being tested..any sign of covid related stuff is detected.. so if you die of covid guys will know... i can tell you how many guys are in ICU right now..that number cant be compared with what ya got in SA...just accept the fact that western countries got hit very hard than african folks ...an SA is also behaving like a western country i say cheesy

People aren't dropping dead in the streets from covid anyway, and no if you don't test for covid then you wouldn't know if the death was caused by covid since you don't die directly from covid.

And the fact is nobody knows how many Africans are dying from covid since SA is the only country doing a meaningful amount of tests
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kazikazi:

I gave you a pic of this street,but you wanna cheat by giving us a different road trying to tell us you have upgraded a place?

When will you upgrade the slumpolis in Tanzania? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

They never talked about the so called Victorian style
they did wink must i screen shot it for you?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Companies my ass...you can sell this lies to your buddy obaaderemi and samorobo. At least they're more gullible.
I've provided evidence! unlike your mansion......which fyi you did say you would provide proof cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

You never posted any proof of ownership
I posted building plans and photo's that only an owner would have.........
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

its not for the faint hearted wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
jln115:
I posted building plans and photo's that only an owner would have.........

I also have blueprints to a project that belongs to one of my friends. I could also post them and claim them as mine. Just need to blur out the name and claim that am protecting my personal details wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
jln115:
I've provided evidence! unlike your mansion......which fyi you did say you would provide proof cool

I told them to head over to my other thread which they never did.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
jln115:
they did wink must i screen shot it for you?

There's nothing like that in my link

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

There's nothing like that in my link
must I screenshot it?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

I told them to head over to my other thread which they never did.
what thread?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

I also have blueprints to a project that belongs to one of my friends. I could also post them and claim them as mine. Just need to blur out the name and claim that am protecting my personal details wink
lol!!! So what you doing with your friends building plans mate?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
jln115:
must I screenshot it?

What's the name of the site...screenshot it

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
jln115:
lol!!! So what you doing with your friends building plans mate?

Safekeeping... wink now where's your proof of ownership

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
jln115:
what thread?

One of my threads

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kazikazi:

It is still better than these ones in Dar es Salaam Kumakazi

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

One of my threads
which one muppet!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Safekeeping... wink now where's your proof of ownership
why is it with you and not him?

How do you want proof of ownership without revealling personal info? If you do have a way I'll do it smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9031) (9032) (9033) (9034) (9035) (9036) (9037) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.