Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,999 members, 7,866,781 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6297459 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9106) (9107) (9108) (9109) (9110) (9111) (9112) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2020
jln115:
you make baseless and and ret@rded claims without evidence and then ask others to debunk it with evidence?....... Fvck off bru grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are these not two famous satanist/occultist using two famous satanic symbols devil horns/one eye.

This is one of the problem I have with religion. Most of its followers have a very shallow understanding of spirituality that's why they vehemently deny witchcraft/rituals/supernatural. In fact most of them are just a confused flock/sheeple grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Are these not two famous satanist/occultist using two famous satanic symbols devil horns/one eye.

This is one of the problem I have with religion. Most of its followers have a very shallow understanding of spirituality that's why they vehemently deny witchcraft/rituals/supernatural. In fact most of them are just a confused flock/sheeple grin
Actually you just lack common sense and logic......a person that has been brainwashed to think the earth is flat should be the last one to call others sheep wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2020
jln115:

Actually you just lack common sense and logic......a person that has been brainwashed to think the earth is flat should be the last one to call others sheep wink

Always trying to divert but unluckily for you today I carried a leash and I won't allow you to stray my lapdog. cool

Were talking about satanism and I've provided a photo of the father of modern day satanism doing the infamous devil horn sign. The all seeing eye is also widely used by the masons and countless occult groups.

This symbols also happen to be the most widely used in the entertainment scene worldwide. Symbols have a very huge significance and I expect a religious person to know this as Christianity is adorned with so much symbolism.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Always trying to divert but unluckily for you today I carried a leash and I won't allow you to stray my lapdog. cool

Were talking about satanism and I've provided a photo of the father of modern day satanism doing the infamous devil horn sign. The all seeing eye is also widely used by the masons and countless occult groups.

This symbols also happen to be the most widely used in the entertainment scene worldwide. Symbols have a very huge significance and I expect a religious person to know this as Christianity is adorned with so much symbolism.
Cool story bro wink..... Now go tell your delusional theories to kikuyu1, I'm sure he'll care wink wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
jln115:
Cool story bro wink..... Now go tell your delusional theories to kikuyu1, I'm sure he'll care wink wink

I already told you I have you on leash today my loyal lapdog cool I won't let you go till you bring forth evidence to debunk my claim that two of the most popular symbols in entertainment industry are tied to satanism/occultism.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

I already told you I have you on leash today my loyal lapdog cool I won't let you go till you bring forth evidence to debunk my claim that two of the most popular symbols in entertainment industry are tied to satanism/occultism.
Dude.... You are beneath me, flat earther wink...... I don't have to provide you with anything smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SHIIITHOLE: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
The rant of a f00l. son of a crap. who dash f00l sense? Your stvpidity keeps growing every day. I don’t blame you, dog. I blame that mad thing that opened her dirty legs to give birth to a goat like you shocked cool grin

Go drink sniper, ibop shiithead smoking weed whole day and talking nonsense. grin grin What do you have inside that ugly, useless thing you call head? Saw dust or pieces of paper? grin

I don’t blame you sha. nigerians look like sh1t, have shiity brains, and behave like retardz
My dog has more sense than you
Let’s have a toast to the scvmbags
All 300 million of them
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana While “Selling” Teenager For N2million grin
By Adebiyi Ashimedua On Dec 21, 2020

On Monday, two Nigerians in Accra, Ghana, identified as John and Fidelis Haruna, were charged with an alleged conspiracy for human trafficking in Accra Circuit Court.

The suspects were reportedly apprehended while trying to sell a 19-year old at N2million to a herbalist who alerted the police.

Monday is facing an additional charge of human trafficking.

They have pleaded not guilty and are expected to reappear before the court on December 28.

The prosecution team, led by Chief Inspector Judith B. Asante, said the accused persons were squatters at Kwame Nkrumah Circle, according to a report by Ghanaweb.

The complainant is a herbalist at Chisco Transport Services at Kwame Nkrumah Circle, Accra.

The prosecution said on December 1, this year, John approached the complainant at about 1000 hours that he had a human being he wanted to sell.

Chief Inspector Asante said the complainant became suspicious and feigned interest in buying the victim and asked John to get back to him at 1200 hours.

Meanwhile, the complainant had alerted the police about John’s intention.

The prosecution said John succeeded in luring the victim, Destiny Okoye, to the complainant’s shop at Circle under the pretext that the complainant was going to get him a lucrative job.

At the shop, John negotiated with the complainant privately and stated two million Naira as the fee for the deal.

The complainant then asked John to wait for him as he was going to bring the money. The police, however, moved in and arrested John.

[s]
Kuruptnigga:
Hahahahahaha see this stupid fool cheesy grin what do have inside that your stupid kokoluwa head cool cheesy bags of shitts or cements grin grin grin see your ugly burnt face like Nana's short prick grin grin grin grin I pity this fool Walai cheesy cheesy first worried about your mumuness first, Because I can see you're suffering from mental disorder cheesy grin grin grin shameless, frustrated hungry idiot grin grin thunder fire your papa there fool tongue grin grin grin
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
jln115:

Dude.... You are beneath me, flat earther wink...... I don't have to provide you with anything smiley

I won't leave you alone till you debunk my "claim". Don't be looking for debates when you know very well I can floor you any day any weather wink

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

I won't leave you alone till you debunk my "claim". Don't be looking for debates when you know very well I can floor you any day any weather wink
LOL!!! a flat Earther thinks he can floor me in a debate........so cute! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
jln115:
LOL!!! a flat Earther thinks he can floor me in a debate........so cute! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You ain't going nowhere my loyal Boer dog cool its either you come up with evidence or you coil your tail and disappear into oblivion you punk ass bitch wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

You ain't going nowhere my loyal Boer dog cool its either you come up with evidence or you coil your tail and disappear into oblivion you punk ass bitch wink
do pigs fly?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
jln115:
do pigs fly?

No running away cool Everyone can clearly see who makes baseless claims and fails to back it up with evidence wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

No running away cool Everyone can clearly see who makes baseless claims and fails to back it up with evidence wink
Ok so you can't debunk my claim wink

Ps I'm not the one claiming the earth is flat wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
jln115:
Ok so you can't debunk my claim wink

Ps I'm not the one claiming the earth is flat wink

Stop acting ret@rd bro cool

I claimed theres blatant satanism in the entertainment industry and I provided evidence which everyone can attest to.

Now am giving you a chance to prove me wrong. Explain to me why all this entertainers are using symbols popularized by the father of modern day satanism, Antonne Lavey.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
AskiaHarem:

grin

What does this prove
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Stop acting ret@rd bro cool

I claimed theres blatant satanism in the entertainment industry and I provided evidence which everyone can attest to.

Now am giving you a chance to prove me wrong. Explain to me why all this entertainers are using symbols popularized by the father of modern day satanism, Antonne Lavey.
and I claimed pigs fly..... Prove me wrong cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
jln115:
and I claimed pigs fly..... Prove me wrong cool

Difference is that I provided evidence for my "claim"

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

What does this prove

The Satanic Illuminated of course. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
AskiaHarem:

The Satanic Illuminated of course. grin

And how is that shirts collar a satanic symbol. Are you slow?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by itzdonkollins(m): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Difference is that I provided evidence for my "claim"
Actually you just posted random photos.....like im doing now wink Now debunk it!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

cant you see the triangle? that sh1rt is clearly illuminati / satanic

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
The Capital

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 1:48am On Dec 27, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Im on your side why are you criticizing me brother we have to expose the illuminated. cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:18am On Dec 27, 2020
jln115:
Actually you just posted random photos.....like im doing now wink Now debunk it!!

Stop acting ret@rd dude

I posted the photo of the founder of the church of Satan using two infamous symbols widely used in the entertainment industry. Everyone can now see who the real ret@rds and sheeple are. I'd expect an atheist to have this type of shallow understanding of the supernatural but for a religious person it's actually a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:19am On Dec 27, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Im on your side why are you criticizing me brother we have to expose the illuminated. cheesy

OK and who are this illuminated...never heard of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:21am On Dec 27, 2020
jln115:
cant you see the triangle? that sh1rt is clearly illuminati / satanic

Why do you make a baseless claim without backing it up with evidence. Where do the satanist use shirt collars as symbols?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 27, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Why do you make a baseless claim without backing it up with evidence. Where do the satanist use shirt collars as symbols?
you can clearly see the triangle.... It is a satanic shirt!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 27, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Stop acting ret@rd dude

I posted the photo of the founder of the church of Satan using two infamous symbols widely used in the entertainment industry. Everyone can now see who the real ret@rds and sheeple are. I'd expect an atheist to have this type of shallow understanding of the supernatural but for a religious person it's actually a shame.
I told you..... One can be religious without being ret@rded and believing the earth is flat wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2020
jln115:
you can clearly see the triangle.... It is a satanic shirt!!

I'm always ready to flog your ass any day any weather. Now get on your knees and kiss the feet of your master cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9106) (9107) (9108) (9109) (9110) (9111) (9112) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.