Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6215926 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9215) (9216) (9217) (9218) (9219) (9220) (9221) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
tylann:

Unfortunately we can't we have Ethiopia
The same Ethiopia which shot your planes?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Dar es salaam Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kazikazi:
Yes indeed.
Nairobi is a bae.......

Magomeni, united Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kazikazi:
Yah,we will close borders.They will starve to death

Stop projecting. Safaricom can buy your whole shithole.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kazikazi:
So if Madrid have slum,African city like Nairobi must do the same? Hohohohohohohoho
OK anyway...
If Madrid has electrified modern railway systems,why Nairobi don't have
Madrid has piped water 24/7, why Nairobi is dry?
Madrid is very clean,why your Nairobi bae can't be clean?
Madrid don't do power rationing,why your Nairobi isn't the same?

The only thing Nairobi look like Rio de Janeiro is having slums! And mind you,Nairobi has almost two dozens of slums. Kibera is just a glimpse of a big stuff

Mathare slum,Nairobi is a bae

Quit projecting son..... wink

https://www.american.edu/sis/sisabroad/gradsummer/images/k15-photos-bHXIhg8WGlE-unsplash.jpg

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
NIGilliterate:
No city in Africa can even come close to the diamond Lagos

Askiaharam check this picture out.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
The Capital

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
popizaino:

Most developed cities of the world got slums.The like of cape town which was once the most beautiful city in the world also has slums.Rio de Janeiro has slum,Hongkong has slum,Madrid has slum,jorbug has slums,name them they all got deprived neighbourhoods but you know the similarities Nairobi shares with them is that the slum is well segregated from the rest of the cities . So take away the tiny portion of kibera and you have an entire beautiful city.Nairobi,Abuja,Abidjan and the north African cities are not like the rest of the cities on the continent were slums are well integrated with the entire city.

So anyway you see it Nairobi is still bae.

Slums in places like Madrid are more like Neighborhood ghettos. People literally living in cages in Hong Kong. South Africa's Slums are more like shantytowns.
I wouldn't call the worlds largest Slum a "tiny portion" . Kibera and smaller slums surround Nairobi and flow into it smoothly. Once you look pass the city center you see how unequal one city can truly be. It is one of the better cities on the continent I'll give it that. Abidjan is also good but Ivory Coast itself suffers from one city syndrome and is under heavy French influence near puppet state status. Egypt has some nice cities but honestly the desert environment of the country is ugly I prefer green or at least some tropica or shrub. But then again Egypt also has towering Slums. Tripoli and Benghazi are bombed to he11. Tunis is "cool" and Morrocan and Algerian cities are on average "nice".

1. Largest Slums
2. South African Shanties
3. Cairo's Towering Slums/Shanties
4. Tunis, Tunisia

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by DANIELKWAME: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
vankelvin:
Kano City, the pride of the North cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D66dgfvJA9Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D66dgfvJA9Q
please tell our brothers to leave this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
popizaino:

grin grin

Very very stubborn but that was too harsh on them, Anyway,you can still give it to them hardee nxt time .

Normal level, it's just I'm still enjoying my holiday now, and recharging my battery, I will be back fully, with a lot of energy soon. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nairobae cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
vankelvin:

Stop crying
This is nairaland and nobody is here to console you. Dindirin

If you feel the kitchen is too hot for you, just shut up and varnish.

If I see my pictures here I will gladly say it's me.
No sensible person will accept a picture of another person as his. Try harder but note that I don't post my pictures on social media grin grin

Shut up that was U.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
The Island cities of Africa are pretty nice and well put together to with very little slums thanks to there easier to manage micro populations fueled by tourists buck$. The most well known being Victoria, Seychelles, Port Louis, Mauritius, Malabo, Equtorial Guinea, Cape Verde, Reunion Island(French Territory) , and Zanzibar Island if you wanna count that since it has limited autonomy.
Comoros along with Sao Tome and Principe are the black sheep of the African Island Paradise theme but there still "ok"

1. Victoria, Seychelles
2. Port Louis, Mauritius
3. Malabo
4. Cape Verde Capital

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
vankelvin:

I can't waste time on that particular argument. grin

Repost those pictures here and I will gladly help you post them many times. I only feel pitty for the one in that picture.

My FB account name

B**** Y*a* S**p***
grin grin grin catch me if you can grin

Blah,blah,blah that was u.even the dumbest person knows that as a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
popizaino:

No the same way you denied yourself is the same your father has denied you . grin grin angry.

Is it that your dad mistook your ass for your mother's glory hole which one of them are you talking about ?

Bastard son of a plenty fathers.

Dont tickle yourself,the only thing your drunkard of a father can differenciate is his bottle of beers .

And talking about monkey,pigs all the time,does your dad abuse these animals too ?

Bro easy ooo.no finish pesin destiny with Ur mouth grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
AskiaHarem:
The Island cities of Africa are pretty nice and well put together to with very little slums thanks to there easier to manage micro populations fueled by tourists buck$. The most well known being Victoria, Seychelles, Port Louis, Mauritius, Malabo, Equtorial Guinea, Cape Verde, Reunion Island(French Territory) , and Zanzibar Island if you wanna count that since it has limited autonomy.
Comoros along with Sao Tome and Principe are the black sheep of the African Island Paradise theme but there still "ok"

1. Zanzibar
2. Reunion Island(French Territory)
3. Moroni, Comoros
4. Sao Tome and Principe Capital

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
vankelvin:
Some pictures from Thursdays swearing in ceremony

Popizaino see what I am talking about.secondary school girls stupidity.
This one is showcasing ladies outfit.smh.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
vankelvin:
Swearing in ceremony

So.

Should we boil stone now cool

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
Austine1213:

From tooth picks to plastic bags

Yet they make noise about manufacturing. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:06am On Jan 10, 2021
gallivant:
Nairobae cool cool

What do.u guys use in building this highrise. I don't like the exterior at all.And the roofing makes it even worse. It has very strong similarity with kibera affordable housing unit.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:39am On Jan 10, 2021
Looking at Joburg drones footage - I do think Nairobi has probably overtaken it - except for the Gautrain and few better roads although Nairobi is getting there soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg_n3mU1mwc

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:41am On Jan 10, 2021
The walling is mostly what we call "ndaruguo stones" - mostly machine cut natural stones found near Thika town. I think Nigeria you guys have to cast - your blocks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAd8lHioCGU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtwCpYpJ1I

Vlain:

What do.u guys use in building this highrise. I don't like the exterior at all.And the roofing makes it even worse. It has very strong similarity with kibera affordable housing unit.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:06am On Jan 10, 2021
Just30:
yes we did and?

That means you should match up
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:08am On Jan 10, 2021
Just30:
Plastic and plastic bag are different
though they have the same base material

Plastic bags are banned in Kenya
We have many industries in Kenya that produce other plastic products
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:10am On Jan 10, 2021
Kazikazi:
So if Madrid have slum,African city like Nairobi must do the same? Hohohohohohohoho
OK anyway...
If Madrid has electrified modern railway systems,why Nairobi don't have
Madrid has piped water 24/7, why Nairobi is dry?
Madrid is very clean,why your Nairobi bae can't be clean?
Madrid don't do power rationing,why your Nairobi isn't the same?

The only thing Nairobi look like Rio de Janeiro is having slums! And mind you,Nairobi has almost two dozens of slums. Kibera is just a glimpse of a big stuff

Mathare slum,Nairobi is a bae

There is no city in east Africa that beats Nairobi you can wail and rant but facts are stubborn
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:14am On Jan 10, 2021
Vlain:

Yet they make noise about manufacturing. Nonsense.

We manufacture alot too
Kenya has never ever imported toothpicks plastic bags are banned in Kenya and Kenya we produce alot of plastic products
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:17am On Jan 10, 2021
Kazikazi:

The same Ethiopia which shot your planes?

An accident it was
Speaking of planes what happened to air Tanzania
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2021
I cant say am surprised by the whole jeffree star kanye situation. Not forgetting Tyga and his transgender lover. Surely what's wrong with this kardashian family. From the Trans-parent grin now two of the in-laws have had extramarital affairs with transgenders. The other day the youngest of the sluts had a kid who has a weird resemblance to one of their cheenco errand boy.

Kikuyu1, mtisthequbit and tayser what's your say on this one of a kind familia. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:48am On Jan 10, 2021
tylann:

Plastic bags are banned in Kenya
We have many industries in Kenya that produce other plastic products
Apparently you import a lot of plastic product from SA

(1) (2) (3) ... (9215) (9216) (9217) (9218) (9219) (9220) (9221) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.