Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6270081 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9284) (9285) (9286) (9287) (9288) (9289) (9290) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kazikazi:
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa
Poverty in Kenya..

Jealousy will kill you one day...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kazikazi:
Hohohohohohohoho

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
gallivant:

Fake bullshit stats. Does Libya even have a military? tongue

So you don't know Libya has strong military?

Wow

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
Shma2020:
I like them..

Not to compete with you, but I will also add what kenya is doing on her side.

I will start with vipingo development.

This is an upcoming smart city in Mombasa.

Vipingo is an estate lol

Not a city
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
Austine1213:

So you don't know Libya has strong military?

Wow

Which one? The militias supported by Turkey or the ones sprung up by Russia and Egypt holding on to a port? undecided

Wow indeed!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
Green City under the Sun

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
68816419:

Top 10 Best Companies to Work for in Kenya
1. Kenya Airways = Government of Kenya controls (48.9%), 38.1% of this dead loose making ventures
2. Safaricom Limited= Vodafone south and UK owns 60.0% of the company
3. East African Breweries Limited= Diageo plc ( a UK Company), multinational alcoholic beverages company, holding 50.03% stake in East African Breweries Limited (EABL)
4. Equity Bank= A[b]rise BV of Norway and Netherlands 11.99 owns the largest shares while British-American Investments Company 5.52[/b]
5. Nation Media Group= owned by an Iranian by the name of Prince Shah Karim Al Hussaini, Aga Khan IV
6. Kenya Commercial Bank
7. Total Kenya=
8. British American Investment (Britam)
9. Toyota Kenya Limited
10. Bamburi Cement
Cont...
6. Kenya Commercial Bank
7. Total Kenya= Total Kenya Ltd is the local unit of Total SA. Total Outré Mer is the majority owners of Total Kenya and 21% owned Helios Subs
8. British American Investment (Britam)- fully owned british
9. Toyota Kenya Limited- owned TSUSHO CORPORATION Japanese
10. Bamburi Cement- LafargeHolcim 58.6% control of Bamburi Cement
I am yet to find any "Large" corporation or companies fully (or at least 50%) owned by black Kenyans and how comes Standard Chartered(SA) have stakes in all major corporations in Kenya

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
rvp2018:
Nigeria's best estate - Banana Island - is worse than Nairobi middle class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mM6nZV5HdI

Can't even compare to middle class - kilimani-westland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3NIgWNh1Vs&t=190s

U are funny and deceitful. U took a drone view showing off a new property in a compound I banana island and U judged banana island based on that.

Watch this video even though it's doesn't show 1/4 of banana island.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrwSPZbZHtQ

Meanwhile Karen Ur best looks crappy with ridiculously overpriced real estate. Hell I won't pay 50,000 for this stone age nonsense. Imagine paying $1m for this affordable housing unit U call a mansion. From interior to exterior everything sucks.looks like a villager farmers home.The only thing the house has going on for if is the forest engulfing it like some derelict,voodoo creepy haunted house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRCP0-7_jr8

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
rvp2018:
Nigeria in Suffering Pics look really stone-age.

Muthaiga Nairobi - world class estates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjGD8Rkf_-k

More than half his pics aren't Nigeria,and the very few that are Nigeria's depicts some of the poorest parts of Nigeria and I must say compared to Kenya those places are heaven.so yeah shame on Kenya.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Austine1213:

Century city

Gorgeous. I pity people that wants to compete with DA. I just pity.
More hypertension loading fro them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
Austine1213:

Century city

For those aiming to surpass U in 5 years I haven't come across a place half as decent and developed as this. Some many people here lives in fantasy land.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
rvp2018:
With such pictures there is no need for long arguments..that clearly show south Africa is on another level

Yeah and that's the kinda beauty and modernity I am talking about. So y'all shouldn't come for my head anytime U post Ur lives out and never get admiration from people.its just cos U never shown us something like this. Ur pics are something that can be seen in any random African country while his can be seen in developed world. U can't hide Ur love for something like this even if U tried.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
Austine1213:
Waterfall city, residentials

U sure this is Africa? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
Shma2020:
SA is beautiful smiley

Lmao grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
Austine1213:
Umhlanga

I .yet to see something like this anywhere in sub Saharan Africa.maybe with the exception of Eko Atlantic otherwise nothing I have seen so far comes slide to this. We are just decieving ourselves in africa.i swear
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
gallivant:

Jealousy will kill you one day...

They look the same as ones in Angola, Chinese base company building them.

Good to see, what are they for?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
Austine1213:
Umhlanga,

Heavy on construction also

Beauty and the beast.
SA is the beauty another country is the beast.
Guess that country.

Clue: it's a slum country in the east of Africa. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
Austine1213:
Umhlanga, South Africa

SA is clearly on another level.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
Austine1213:
Umhlanga

Damn,just damn.
Breathtaking shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
Austine1213:

Umhlanga SMG

Marvelous cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
Shma2020:
I like them..

Clearly there is no competition with this crappy looking estate.so U don't even need to state it. Cheers grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
Vlain:

U sure this is Africa? grin
100%

There are over 500 suburbs(neighborhoods) in joburg

Each having over 5 estates

Many people only have limited of how massive joburg is, they only think of old CBD, hillbrow, fourways etc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
Shma2020:
I like them..

The stark difference between reality and ugly renders is like from Africa to Australia.so damn wide. But cheers tho grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
gallivant:

Looks so African
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
Austine1213:

They look the same as ones in Angola, Chinese base company building them.

Good to see, what are they for?

Kenyans have been building apartments and factories like this 1963.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
Austine1213:

Just like Uyo stadium , Kenyans should learn on how to build Impactful infrastructural projects

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
Vlain:

U are funny and deceitful. U took a drone view showing off a new property in a compound I banana island and U judged banana island based on that.

Watch this video even though it's doesn't show 1/4 of banana island.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrwSPZbZHtQ

Meanwhile Karen Ur best looks crappy with ridiculously overpriced real estate. Hell I won't pay 50,000 for this stone age nonsense. Imagine paying $1m for this affordable housing unit U call a mansion. From interior to exterior everything sucks.looks like a villager farmers home.The only thing the house has going on for if is the forest engulfing it like some derelict,voodoo creepy haunted house.

I never knew people in the comments section is also very vigilant like me.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
Vlain:

Looks so African

Thanks. That has been the aim all along. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
Austine1213:

100%

There are over 500 suburbs(neighborhoods) in joburg

Each having over 5 estates

Many people only have limited of how massive joburg is, they only think of old CBD, hillbrow, fourways etc

Did U watch this video.
Remember houses in the best of Kenya (Karen) is only compared to those in Europe grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
Vlain:

Did U watch this video.
Remember houses in the best of Kenya (Karen) is only compared to those in Europe grin grin grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
gallivant:

Thanks. That has been the aim all along. smiley

Africa needs to aim to the rest are f the world standard. So in other words that's crappy to the rest of the world when compared save for SA,Abuja and few neighbourhood in lagos.i.mean EAC.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
Austine1213:

Vipingo is an estate lol

Not a city

Lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (9284) (9285) (9286) (9287) (9288) (9289) (9290) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.