Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,125 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6281384 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9319) (9320) (9321) (9322) (9323) (9324) (9325) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
NairobiWalker:

We never ganged, we simply said the truth and the rest joined us We are always the leaders who others join, not the followers like you.

Exactly what is going on now.cant u see it grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
theenchanter:
yes, SA has been developed and has a bubbling economy long before Jomo Kenyatta start being an activist... SA was already well structured long before u start growing pubic hair.

Now show me where I've ever argued on SA's development.

No Kenyan has ever denied that, it's Nigerians who did and claimed they were more developed than SA. Stop being a hypocrite.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Just30:
Everyone here have taken you guys to the cleaners

Its now SA time, why have you stopped running your mouth?

I believe Kenyans took everyone to the cleaners. All I see is Nairobi, the rest are too embarassed to post yheir shitholes others are dick riding. A trully bad showing from West Africa. cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Tayser:

you are allowing it from than saffa

Speak English bro.am lost here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
Tayser:

you and vlain are allowing Austine to insert his fat d.ck inside you
I don't think I've had a conversation with Austine today, I don't even think we've been online at d same time here.

I'm only catching fun, no hard feeling jare.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
NairobiWalker:

Never, no Kenyan has posted a South African or Ghanaian photo to score a point against anyone here. Stop forcing us to be house negroes like you.

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Exactly what is going on now.cant u see it grin

You are arse-licking SA. If you simply want to join, then let your shithole country be your shield. Stop dick-riding SA. At least be like Kumakazi - he uses his own country to bash.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Appisko:

Use this site lol

https://versus.com/en

Blogs my friend clouds one judgement learn to avoid them
I prefer things on the ground I like pics test shows us what you got I will show you what we got simply
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
theenchanter:
d.ickriding is not same as posting photo.
.tell them.today has been a bad day for kenyan to every Kenyan out there my sympathy goes to U. grin wail in peace grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Looks to me U are bothered. U sure U alright.

People are allowed to laugh at idiots. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
NairobiWalker:

You are arse-licking SA. If you simply want to join, then let your shithole country be your shield. Stop dick-riding SA. At least be like Kumakazi - he uses his own country to bash.

U are still making noise. Brace urself for more tomorrow
This just the beginning and U are already wailing.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
I begged Vlain to post west African malls
I will post for Kenya
The whole of west Africa vs Kenya in terms of malls
And you are still afraid grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
NairobiWalker:

People are allowed to laugh at idiots. grin grin

Yeah like u grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
NairobiWalker:

No Kenyan has ever denied that, it's Nigerians who did and claimed they were more developed than SA. Stop being a hypocrite.
we've never denied SA's development, neither have we been so illusioned to d point of saying we'll be above SA and be on Singapore's level ( idiots don't even know that SA is infrastructurally developed than Singapore ).

Now, show me where I said Nigeria is more developed than SA.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
vankelvin:

Ordinary refugee
[s]
If you want to make any argument make sure whatever you say makes sense and it's in line with the topic under discussion.

Me saying I prefer Lagos over Abuja or Lagos is beautiful than Abuja is not the same as me saying Enugu is the second [url][/url]biggest city in nigeria. those are two separate comparisons.

Get well soon cos you are sick and a lunatic. cool [/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
theenchanter:
d.ickriding is not same as posting photo.

Don't use words you don't understand because you saw me use them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
NairobiWalker:

Then show us what makes Accra more developed than Nairobi and stop ranting.

Electricity coverage
Poverty rate
Employment
Water accessibility
Security, peace and stability
Education infrastructure
Health infrastructure
Entertainment infrastructures
Sport infrastructures
Food security
Etc

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:
I will post for Kenya
calm own, nobody has time for malls now.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Tayser:

you and vlain are allowing Austine to insert his fat d.ck inside you

Lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
theenchanter:
we've never denied SA's development, neither have we been so illusioned to d point of saying we'll be above SA and be on Singapore's level ( idiots don't even know that SA is infrastructurally developed than Singapore ).

You argued on this thread over and over how you are better than SA.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Or should we try skyscrapers Vlain grin
Nairobi vs west Africa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:
I will post for Kenya

U need to understand the turn thingy grin gallivant already does. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
vankelvin:

Electricity coverage
Poverty rate
Employment
Water accessibility
Security, peace and stability
Education infrastructure
Health infrastructure
Entertainment infrastructures
Sport infrastructures
Food security
Etc

Show us. Don't list things you fished from your arse, anyone can list them.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
theenchanter:

Vlain has cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
theenchanter:

Lmao grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

.tell them.today has been a bad day for kenyan to every Kenyan out there my sympathy goes to U. grin wail in peace grin

You must be leaking from your anus considering all the dickriding you did today.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

U need to understand the turn thingy grin gallivant already does. grin

The South African Is not around
You are free to flex muscles with Me cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

Vlain has cool

Oh so now I speaking for me. Never said I needed a spokesman.
. understand the turn thingy first grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
theenchanter:
Do you have time for ports or airports we still floor the whole of west Africa on that too

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
theenchanter:

Nothing chanter wont say to get that d*ck from Austine grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Oh so now I speaking for me. Never said I needed a spokesman.
. understand the turn thingy first grin

I didn't speak for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (9319) (9320) (9321) (9322) (9323) (9324) (9325) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.