Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,100 members, 7,859,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6280767 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9600) (9601) (9602) (9603) (9604) (9605) (9606) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
All this towers are under construction in westlands.

GTC is nearly complete.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
Kenya is super beautiful. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
gallivant:

Which Accra? Why don't you post pictures Appisko?

Looking from afar I can see this u want my attention

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Appisko:

Looking from afar I can see this u want my attention

Yeah, that's the Accra everyone is dying for. tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
The Capital

Greenest of them all

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2021

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
Anguka is for me the top suspect and he had a motive. They were neighbors with Ouko in Koru. His wife had found a job as PA to Ouko. Ouko was well known womanizer and was sleeping with Anguka wife. Anguka had tried to have the wife transferred to Germany ostensibly so Anguka could use it to seek treatment abroad. He had gone to see Bethwel Kiplangat (PS foreign affairs) the week preceding the murder on this and hadn't been successfully.

Anguka on the night of the murder - made trip from his Nakuru office (he was DC there) - to Koru - and returned back early in the morning. The evidence was the car milleage and APs testified he had arrived early in the morning. He forced the APs to say he had not been out of Nakuru.

He got off the hook by claiming he had gone to see the Bometts in Nakuru and had come to be massaged the night by his nephew - during his murder trail - and quickly escaped abroad. Now that Biwott and Moi are death - I wonder why he cannot come back.

What happened on that fateful night - Ouko had retired to bed or was about to - around 10 pm - when he got called to the backyard - and had taken a walk with person - possibly his neighbour Anguka - got murdered and dumped few kilometers from home - by being shot and burnt with acid/fire.
Did Anguka do it alone - very likely. Anguka was former Administration Police officer who had risen thanks to Oyugi to become a DCs - so he was well trained on firearm and all that.

Saddamochieng00:

FINALLY! I've been able to complete this wonderful investigative piece on oukos murder.

I just can't believe how lies can be repeated to the point where we now view them as the truth. Ask any Kenyan out here and see them vehemently accuse Biwott and Moi of this atrocity. I know both of them aren't saints but it isn't fair to accuse them of such.

I also don't think Anguka and Omino were involved as I couldn't find any serious motive for murder.

The molasses plant was utter crap and I don't get why Troon adopted it as one of his major theories. That Troon fella is also a shoddy investigator as he consider the two credible witnesses without consulting about their companies/personal record. He just pushed misinformation which Kenyans adopted as fact.

The Sugguh commission was nothing but a disgrace and a waste of taxpayers money. I believe you saw the shock on the expatriates faces as he made a fool of himself.

I believe there were higher powers involved because you just can't implicate The president and some of the countries top figures unless you are above them.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

FINALLY! I've been able to complete this wonderful investigative piece on oukos murder.

I just can't believe how lies can be repeated to the point where we now view them as the truth
. Ask any Kenyan out here and see them vehemently accuse Biwott and Moi of this atrocity. I know both of them aren't saints but it isn't fair to accuse them of such.

I also don't think Anguka and Omino were involved as I couldn't find any serious motive for murder.

The molasses plant was utter crap and I don't get why Troon adopted it as one of his major theories. That Troon fella is also a shoddy investigator as he consider the two credible witnesses without consulting about their companies/personal record. He just pushed misinformation which Kenyans adopted as fact.

The Sugguh commission was nothing but a disgrace and a waste of taxpayers money. I believe you saw the shock on the expatriates faces as he made a fool of himself.

I believe there were higher powers involved because you just can't implicate
The president and some of the countries top figures unless you are above them.

Much more common than you MAY think! Many of us believed "Giant" B.S.;rmbr? What REALLY happened in the US election ? Is the WH currently occupied?

Looking at Troons' misdirection and the deliberate global MSM narratives about Moi and Biwott I personally concluded the Brits were behind this.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
Shma2020:

Nairobi is basically beautiful smiley
I never said it was ugly........
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
Shma2020:

Lofty residence under construction in Nairobi. smiley
And?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
Shma2020:
Kenya is super beautiful. cool
Such a shame Kenya banned hunting though!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
rvp20182:
Anguka is for me the top suspect and he had a motive. They were neighbors with Ouko in Koru. His wife had found a job as PA to Ouko. Ouko was well known womanizer and was sleeping with Anguka wife. Anguka had tried to have the wife transferred to Germany ostensibly so Anguka could use it to seek treatment abroad. He had gone to see Bethwel Kiplangat (PS foreign affairs) the week preceding the murder on this and hadn't been successfully.

Anguka on the night of the murder - made trip from his Nakuru office (he was DC there) - to Koru - and returned back early in the morning. The evidence was the car milleage and APs testified he had arrived early in the morning. He forced the APs to say he had not been out of Nakuru.

He got off the hook by claiming he had gone to see the Bometts in Nakuru and had come to be massaged the night by his nephew - during his murder trail - and quickly escaped abroad. Now that Biwott and Moi are death - I wonder why he cannot come back.

[b]What happened on that fateful night - Ouko had b to bed or was about to - around 10 pm - when he got called to the backyard - and had taken a walk with person - possibly his neighbour Anguka - got murdered and dumped few kilometers from [/b]home - by being shot and burnt with acid/fire.
Did Anguka do it alone - very likely. Anguka was former Administration Police officer who had risen thanks to Oyugi to become a DCs - so he was well trained on firearm and all that.

This also makes sense as those with him at his Koru home attest to Ouko asking for keys to the back gate. Meaning that he went out willingly possibly to meet up with someone he knew.

Anguka or not whoever he went out to meet was the one responsible for his murder. But why would would he go to such extreme measures just because ouko screwed his wife.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
If you want to die early; screw somebody wife; I bet it one top reason people murder others; it's ultimate betrayal for many;
Fact is Anguka had tried to have wife transferred out of Ouko way; But I think refusal of PS Bethwel was the last nail on his coffin
Anguka was also a trained police officer; So he basically resolved to kill Ouko and make him disappear.

Fact is on that night - he drove from Nakuru in the evening - and drove back 5am in morning. Forced the APs to testify he had been at home all night. The extra milleage on the car - was exactly the distance from Nakuru to Koru.

Ouko and Anguka most likely walk together chatting until Got Alila - about 4kms from their home - and the Anguka tortured and murdered him that night -and drove himself back to Nakuru.

Saddamochieng00:

But why would would he go to such extreme measures just because ouko screwed his wife.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
[s]
POKUASI2:
You know, In Ghana, you're not to have an opinion that isn't either pro or anti NDC or NPP so i understand why it hurts you this much to see me having a contrary opinions to the many lies you people are spewing here..
Dumsor times table has been announced and people in Mallam have been experiencing power cuts since 3 weeks now and most of you have been lying through your teeth how light has never gone off in millenials
[/s]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
rvp2018:
Yes, main reason is agriculture has grown to 34% (mostly due to unprecedented rainfalls the last 5yrs) from around 25% of GDP, and yet same agriculture contribute 2% of the taxes. The real tax comes from manufacturing and financial sector - which are about 8% and 10% of the GDP.

The elephant on the room - Agriculture contributes 34% of kenya's GDP, employs over 75% of labourforce, supports 80% of manufacturing, over 70% of Kenyans live in rural areas yet investment in Agriculture is merely ~3% of budget - and tax contribution 2%.

Here's the thing-warning,long post!

We can and should do better. Last week I passed by the Kefri bamboo demo farm in Zambezi. They've all species but coastal varieties. Since a Chinese outfit with local partners,Green pot started up in Narok in 2014 I've been looking for reliable info. Gestation period,yield per acre,prices of poles,finished products eg,flooring,panels,doors etc,etc. Green pot claims 3 years and 60 T pa per year and pledges to pay 6000 per T. The Kefri bamboo guy who's been researching since '89 says 12T is high and 10 T is average after 5 years. Each planted culm divides like a banana and when mature you can expect 10000-12000 poles selling at 200 shs AND BTW,THE LEAVES ARE HIGH PROTEIN CATTLE FEED. However if you process flooring, expect 6000 shs per sq ft. An acre can therefore yield 150 mn shs per year if processed into flooring;a simple process I observed at the Kefri Hq opposite the DCI Kiambu rd.
I hear the Wanjohi fam have a 200 ac farm on the Kinungi flyover with processing. A guy in Githunguri is converting 400 ac of tea to bamboo as we speak. Take a good look at this rvp. Euchinia alpina does best at Kericho but confirm with your local Kefri office.
This South African vid shows the lamination process. Its actually cheaper to process on site due to the difficulty of transporting hollow poles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UclrXpWwig

Bamboo can be more profitable than sugarcane and rice! Check out how
https://www.financialexpress.com/opinion/the-bamboo-boon/974764/

This is a pic of the type of laminating machine at Kefri costing 20 mn from Taiwan.

Bangladesh,rose from nothing to be the a top 5 world producer of farmed fish and crustacea. THERE ARE 2MN INDIVIDUAL FISH FARMS,USUALLY SMALL FAMILY OPERATIONS IN THE RURAL AREAS.

Bangladesh’s aquaculture success story

By capitalising on its geography and adopting a “blue growth” economic policy, Bangladesh has become the fifth largest global aquaculture producer – and is expected to keep growing.
https://thefishsite.com/articles/bangladeshs-aquaculture-success-story

Ofc,they've had challenges but look at the stats!

According to the Export Promotion Bureau (EPB), Bangladesh exported 41 236 tonnes of shrimp worth USD 545 million in the 2013-14 fiscal year.

Since then, shrimp export has been dropping. By the 2018-19 fiscal year, exports decreased by 34 percent to USD 361 million. In that fiscal year, the country exported 29 543 tonnes of shrimp.
https://www.fis.com/fis/worldnews/worldnews.asp?l=e&id=106002&ndb=1

That's just shrimp-not lobster,prawns or tilapia. I can't find combined stats. This is the route we should be taking on the national and county level aiming for the low hanging low tech fruit like bamboo and fishfarming to minimise rural poverty and increase employment. Instead we're screeching BBI to please a parasite family !?

Am personally taking a hard look at these 2 projects-I've seen the potential!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
rvp20182:
If you want to die early; screw somebody wife; I bet it one top reason people murder others; it's ultimate betrayal for many;
Fact is Anguka had tried to have wife transferred out of Ouko way; But I think refusal of PS Bethwel was the last nail on his coffin
Anguka was also a trained police officer; So he basically resolved to kill Ouko and make him disappear.

Fact is on that night - he drove from Nakuru in the evening - and drove back 5am in morning. Forced the APs to testify he had been at home all night. The extra milleage on the car - was exactly the distance from Nakuru to Koru.

Ouko and Anguka most likely walk together chatting until Got Alila - about 4kms from their home - and the Anguka tortured and murdered him that night -and drove himself back to Nakuru.

That would make sense but for the lone CAUCASIAN hair found at the scene and Troons' deliberate misdirection.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
jln115:
I never said it was ugly........

Enjoy beautiful vegetation in westlands

Also another *..... * hotel in Nairobi, so beautiful cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
jln115:
Such a shame Kenya banned hunting though!!

Give South Africa 5yrs and you'll have no animals to attract tourists.

That's how SA is going down cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
Shma2020:

Give South Africa 5yrs and you'll have no animals to attract tourists.

That's how SA is going down cool

South Africa's game population is growing by 20% per year grin grin grin in 5 years we will have even more for tourists wink

Kenya on the other hand has lost 85% of its game population since the 80s!! well done on that!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
Shma2020:

Enjoy beautiful vegetation in westlands

Also another *..... * hotel in Nairobi, so beautiful cool.
Nairobi is nice wink however still behind most South African cities!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
CBK

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
Kazikazi I can see you down there. Please tell us the progress of herbs in fighting covid-19 in Tanzania grin grin. Tanzania has today lost at least five prominent figures through corona.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
Tanzanian officials are airlifted to Kenya for treatment.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
Wuoche:
Kazikazi I can see you down there. Please tell us the progress of herbs in fighting covid-19 in Tanzania grin grin. Tanzania has today lost at least five prominent figures through corona.

It's been a bad week for Tanzania. We should send them masks as a good gesture.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
popizaino:

Well,you are right especially when the landlord noticed you call pastor and not pasta grin

grin grin

Precisely, if they know you are a foreigner, and Nigerian especially.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 3:23am On Feb 18, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

I just can't believe how lies can be repeated to the point where we now view them as the truth. Ask any Kenyan out here and see them vehemently accuse Biwott and Moi of this atrocity. I know both of them aren't saints but it isn't fair to accuse them of such.

I believe there were higher powers involved because you just can't implicate The president and some of the countries top figures unless you are above them.
Moi and Biwott were behind the murder of Robert Ouko its been long established...end of. Anybody who believes otherwise is either delusional ,seriously naive or crazy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:39am On Feb 18, 2021
Bifwoli:

Moi and Biwott were behind the murder of Robert Ouko its been long established...end of. Anybody who believes otherwise is either delusional ,seriously naive or crazy.

Conspiracy theory wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:53am On Feb 18, 2021
Bifwoli:

Duuude!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:11am On Feb 18, 2021
Yes but definitely Jonah Anguka is the key suspect for me; Troon obviously was looking for big theory; Kenya CID in 90s and 80s was Africa best - and definitely they fingured Anguka with enough evidence to convict...but for the reasonable doubt.
kikuyu1:

That would make sense but for the lone CAUCASIAN hair found at the scene and Troons' deliberate misdirection.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:12am On Feb 18, 2021
I don't wish anybody ill but I hope Magufuli was part of those; the man is reckless tinpot dicator.

John Magufuli’s coronavirus denialism and refusal of vaccines have put millions of Tanzanians at risk.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/02/17/tanzania-president-magufuli-coronavirus-pandemic-denial/
Wuoche:
Tanzanian officials are airlifted to Kenya for treatment.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Randlord: 8:37am On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Randlord: 8:39am On Feb 18, 2021
Howzit guys. Just here to reinforce the SA battalion, it's looking rather threadbare wink

Joburg l RSA

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9600) (9601) (9602) (9603) (9604) (9605) (9606) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.