Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

What Secrets Did You Keep From Your Mum While Growing Up? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Secrets Did You Keep From Your Mum While Growing Up? (946 Views)

Things You Actually Believed While Growing Up. / Must Read!!! Some Hoax We Believed While Growing Up / If You Didn't Watch Any Of These Movies While Growing Up Address Me As Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Secrets Did You Keep From Your Mum While Growing Up? by krissconnect(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
When we were little, we had mischiefs we committed but kept them away from our parents. Some peoples experiences below

Sirius Lee
I remember 2014 Christmas and my mom had some extra fried chicken in the fridge after visitors had left , so me and my sis snuck in and made away with some of it, later on that evening my mom checked the fridge and called out "who touched the chicken !!" me and my sis looked at each other and before we could say anything my dad hollers back " I did" . My sis and I just sat there staring at each other in shock " so dad does this too"
Like · 351 · Reply · Report · Yesterday at 21:37
67 replies
Kenny Donald
And I can't also stop reminiscing 2005 Christmas,mum bought a crate of coke.Me and my brother will open it up,drink it halfway and replace it with water. the day we were caught,heaven wept with us. I'm so lmfao right now. crazy memories. I love coca-cola,Keep growing
Like · 170 · Reply · Report · Yesterday at 21:24
32 replies
Nnorom Amarachi
I caught my bro fapping meat from d pot of soup.the moment I opened my mouth to say I would report him to our mum,he jux cut d meat and put half in my mouth and told me to go and report na..I was speechless.#i love coke
Like · 240 · Reply · Report · Yesterday at 22:49
61 replies
Veronica Tom
When I was 8 years old, I accidentally broke my mums new big plastic bowl; I knew what was going to happen when she comes back from the market..real beating!!! I hid the broken bowl and ran out to wait for my dad. Between my dad and mum, we the children know who the disciplinarian is-mum!! While dad is the gentle and quiet one. When he came back that night, I ran to him and begged him to please tell mum that he broke the bowl..poor guy..he took the blame and i was save..#ilovecoke
Edited · Like · 108 · Reply · Report · Yesterday at 23:48
22 replies
Anthonia Esohe Obegba
I remember a day I had to beg my little bro for biscuit, knowing that if my mum caught me begging my bro she will cal me agbaya, so I had to tell him that Jesus Christ was coming the next day that if he give me some biscuit Jesus will play with him and give plenty gifts. so he gave me some.. I enjoyed the biscuit because mum did not cal me agbaya.... #ilovecoke#
Like · 64 · Reply · Report · Yesterday at 21:46
11 replies
Joy Andem
When mum bought only a bottle of coke for herself n kept it inside d fridge n bro removed it n drink tinking it was more Dan one..n later in d night we heard..were is d drink I put here!..n his so afraid n comes to me as d last born..pls say u drank it CU's u were hungry..I will give u ma meat tomorrow.... Lol#@love coke...
Like · 58 · Reply · Report · Yesterday at 22:50
2 replies
Ugo Chukwu
Its meat oh. Both of us unofficially took meat from the pot. (Not stealing oh. Its unofficial)
Like · 54 · Reply · Report · Yesterday at 15:24
27 replies.

Share yours...

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Secrets Did You Keep From Your Mum While Growing Up? by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 04, 2016
Re: What Secrets Did You Keep From Your Mum While Growing Up? by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 04, 2016
You grabbed this stuff from Coca Cola facebook page..

Show me your own

Why I go tell you my secret if I kept it from my mom
Re: What Secrets Did You Keep From Your Mum While Growing Up? by krissconnect(m): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2016
9PBLIVE:
You grabbed this stuff from Coca Cola facebook page..

Show me your own

Why I go tell you my secret if I kept it from my mom
Is your mum a nairalander?

1 Like

Re: What Secrets Did You Keep From Your Mum While Growing Up? by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 04, 2016
krissconnect:

Is your mum a nairalander?
what is the difference undecided if I had a secret that I can keep from the best mom in the world why should I tell you
Re: What Secrets Did You Keep From Your Mum While Growing Up? by krissconnect(m): 7:15am On Sep 04, 2016
9PBLIVE:
what is the difference undecided if I had a secret that I can keep from the best mom in the world why should I tell you
I hope u understand what me talking bout here by secret. Read up the experiences above,its cos of people like you I put up the sample experiences.
Re: What Secrets Did You Keep From Your Mum While Growing Up? by Timblaze(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2016

(1) (Reply)

I Know You Will Ignore This / Even Trump Has Join The Whistle Blowing Business / Qualities Of A Good Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.