Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,413 members, 7,853,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1132661 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) ... (2494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
jl115:
there are no slums in Joburg and CT my bru wink..... The municipalities yes but the cities definitely not.... Same can't be said for Lagos:
oh, u're now going low like the Kenyans with this pics. grin

Where's diepsloot located? It even sounds like ur hobby down south "LOOT"
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
jl115:
there are no slums in Joburg and CT my bru wink..... The municipalities yes but the cities definitely not.... Same can't be said for Lagos:

Whenever you deteriorates to shma level is how well I know Nigeria’s progress makes you scared. You haven’t seen nothing yet,few decades from now you will be flying to Lagos lagoon to see the 8th wonder of the world. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IronGalaxy: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
theenchanter:
u're a real dumb nigg*

A coon is simply a derogatory word for a "black person". And sometimes, it's used to classify people that disagrees a lot with another groupof people or believe".

Coon is NEVER the emboldened, ur brain needs refurbishing, take it to the nearest neurosurgeon
Lol. Stop acting smart when you're not.
Are the people below saying "Nigerians are black people " or "Nigerians are house niggas"?

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
theenchanter:
oh, u're now going low like the Kenyans with this pics. grin

Where's diepsloot located? It even sounds like ur hobby down south "LOOT"

It’s good to see him loose his cool over Nigeria.Thets shows Nigeria is on the right track and he is scared as hell. Lol
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IronGalaxy: 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
samorobo:

Random tweets from SA imposters doesn’t prove anything.you are so gullible,close-minded and irrational.
At least I'm not a self-loathing coon. Remember when y'all attributed Kenya's development to Indians?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Are the people below saying "Nigerians are black people " or "Nigerians are house niggas"?

No one could give a fvck about random tweet,else I would be feeding you comments from fellow Africans on YouTube in how black SA idolizes white people over fellow Africans.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
IronGalaxy:
what's wrong with ur brain again?

They said Nigerians are coons. It's ur own translation of it that I'm against.

By d way, the news they're reacting to didn't specify any nationality.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IronGalaxy: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
samorobo:

It’s good to see him loose his cool over Nigeria.Thets shows Nigeria is on the right track and he is scared as hell. Lol
Samorobo, i will never lose my cool over you, you are a certified clown.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
IronGalaxy:
At least I'm not a self-loathing coon. Remember when y'all attributed Kenya's development to Indians?

I don’t think Kenya is developing or developed and I don’t see Indians as some superior being most especially when Indian still looks the way it is.so pls save me this ret@rded self created lies,no one is impressed.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IronGalaxy: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
theenchanter:
what's wrong with ur brain again?

They said Nigerians are coons. It's ur own translation of it that I'm against.

By d way, the news they're reacting to didn't specify any nationality.
Clearly it's not my translation since im not the only one using it like that

Coon grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
IronGalaxy:

You already have and you do it all the time,on that other thread of yours and this. It’s thesame repeated trend. I fvck you up mentally and you can’t do shiit about it. Must be sad?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
IronGalaxy:
u're losing ur cool. Sam's post wasn't directed to u. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Clearly it's not my translation since im not the only one using it like that

Coon grin
but over 80% of saffers are coons too cos they're blacks, and if going by ur definition, 80% are still coons cos they're are subservient ( ur adjective ) to the whites down there. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IronGalaxy: 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
samorobo:

I don’t think Kenya is developing or developed and I don’t see Indians as some superior being most especially when Indian still looks the way it is.so pls save me this ret@rded self created lies,no one is impressed.
I asked if you if you dont remember attributing anything positive happening in Kenya to Indians? Yes? No?
The point im trying to make is ya'll can even praise outerspace aliens not a fellow African because of your low self-image.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
IronGalaxy:
I asked if you if you dont remember attributing anything positive happening in Kenya to Indians? Yes? No?
The point im trying to make is ya'll can even praise outerspace aliens not a fellow African because of your low self-image.
but when u idiots also had altercations with the Kenyans here, didn't u play the card? Yes, no?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IronGalaxy: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
theenchanter:
but over 80% of saffers are coons too cos they're blacks, and if going by ur definition, 80% are still coons cos they're are subservient ( ur adjective ) to the whites down there. cool
Being a "coon" is mental construct my coon brother.
You'll never see a black South African making a thread like this on the internet
" oyinbo is borno state seen eating Garri "
Or
" Nigerian man weds his oyinbo wife"
You place so much currency into whiteness and it's suffocating

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IronGalaxy: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
theenchanter:
but when u idiots also had an altercations with the Kenyans here, didn't u play the card? Yes, no?

Ive never had altercations with kenyans on this thread, disagreements yes.
They tend to be classier than you
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
theenchanter:
u're losing ur cool. Sam's post wasn't directed to u. cool

Simple psychology.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Ive never had altercations with kenyans on this thread, disagreements yes.
They tend to be classier than you
I asked, when "u idiots" had an altercations, it's a generalized term, I'm not talking about u as an individual. Buts it's okay u know urself as an idiot per se. wink

Spend more time in class henceforth!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
IronGalaxy:

I will never attribute anything positive to Kenyans to Indians,like wtf!!!!

For starters I dont even regard Indians talk more of seeing them as a better race my mine. The f there is anything,I actually look down on them like a few of them hovering round NL.
Secondly,nothing is even remotely close to developed in Kenya,so what is there to attribute anyway.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Being a "coon" is mental construct my coon brother.
You'll never see a black South African making a thread like this on the internet
" oyinbo is borno state seen eating Garri "
Or
" Nigerian man weds his oyinbo wife"
You place so much currency into whiteness and it's suffocating
a saffer can't make a thread about it cos u're forever under their boots, my laaitjei. wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IronGalaxy: 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
theenchanter:
I asked, when "u idiots" had an altercations, it's a generalized term, I'm not talking about u as an individual. Buts it's okay u know urself as an idiot per se. wink

Spend more time in class henceforth!
Who supposedly pulled out the card? Me wasn't? So why must i answer for other people? Lol
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IronGalaxy: 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
theenchanter:
a saffer can't make a thread about it cos u're forever under their boots, my laaitjei. wink
I can't write a few paragraphs because im under the boot? Yup, this is as lame as it gets.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Who supposedly pulled out the card? Me wasn't? So why must i answer for other people? Lol
since u can't answer for other people, why ask a question that needs "other people" to answer?

U're just senseless. It's beyond imagination.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IronGalaxy: 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
samorobo:

I will never attribute anything positive to Kenyans to Indians,like wtf!!!!

For starters I dont even regard Indians talk more of seeing them as a better race my mine. The f there is anything,I actually look down on them like a few of them hovering round NL.
Secondly,nothing is even remotely close to developed in Kenya,so what is there to attribute anyway.
Kenya's Upper Hill is better than anything over there. Will you people stop being in denial grin grin You have the worst housing in the world according to the UN, why can't kenya be developed than you?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IronGalaxy: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
theenchanter:
since u can't answer for other people, why ask a question that needs "other people" to answer?

Do not use words like 'senseless' since they apply to you.
Do you even understand what we're discussing here?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
samorobo:

I don’t do selective images of places that wouldn’t even load up for my views. If you want Nigeria ,you will see Nigeria in videos not parading nake.Ed men pics with their dongs out like the dirty pervert that you are.

Jeez. If you insist. The Nigerian Tourism Board welcomes you to the zoo. Enjoy your stay..

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Do not use words like 'senseless' since they apply to you.
Do you even understand what we're discussing here?
oh, my laaitjei, senselessness is ur forte, it suit u well.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Kenya's Upper Hill is better than anything over there. Will you people stop being in denial grin grin You have the worst housing in the world according to the UN, why can't kenya be developed than you?
prove the emboldened or forever remain silent. cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
obaaderemi:
He is a pig with no brain.

There are two animals I don't ever respond to on this thread: the suffering smiling idiot and gallipig.
grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IronGalaxy: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
theenchanter:
prove the emboldened or forever remain silent. cheesy
Suffernsmiling proved that ions ago
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
IronGalaxy:
I can't write a few paragraphs because im under the boot? Yup, this is as lame as it gets.

You are so daft. You can’t even see how stupid and contradictory you sound.

theenchanter:

Idiots like this makes me want to question SA’s education. Can you imagine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) ... (2494) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.