Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1126728 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:44am On Feb 07, 2022
In Kenya we have many formal agricultural institutions with very extensive agricultural extension services.
Gov knows how much is planted formally - and do estimate the informal sector - and validate it against pseudo-data.
dreamxhaser:

Do will do that by making their research like the way a Kenyan like you claim to have done.

But the only difference is theirs is carried out by professionals not some individuals with quack knowledge of economics living somewhere in Nairobi
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Do will do that by making their research like the way a Kenyan like you claim to have done.

But the only difference is theirs is carried out by professionals not some individuals with quack knowledge of economics living somewhere in Nairobi
u're new here, u don't know Kenyans. I'm pitying u in advance sha. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

We embrace the whole world not just Africa.

I'm not equating anything here, stop being insecure.

There are municipal district named after Africa presidents, town/cities named after Russian ones... Finding a place called Gaddafi in SA is not shocking never mind a street named after a lake in Ireland or a state in America.

We embrace the world
You embrace African culture. Your ignornace indomie brain cells will not decipher that.

I don't know why "some" black suggest think they are that special.

Insecurities? grin grin. Come on. those are femicentric antics. Don't do it with me.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2022
Shma:

I know. That's why I clearly stated that I prefer HDI - if measuring a countries prowess is something to go by.

HDI is human development.(life expentancy, income, education)

It speaks of nothing on ground, infrastructure(roads, housing, sports facilities, hospitals, clinics, etc)
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2022
theenchanter:
that's your own preference and u can force it on others.
I believe. And I'm not forcing it on anyone, that's why I said " I prefer" not "we".

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 10:50am On Feb 07, 2022
Shma:

You embrace African culture. Your ignornace indomie brain cells will not decipher that.

I don't know why "some" black suggest think they are that special.

Insecurities? grin grin. Come on. those are femicentric antics. Don't do it with me.

We embrace world culture

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2022
Shma:

I believe. And I'm not forcing it on anyone, that's why I said " I prefer" not "we".
in case u don't know, the emboldened below is a form of systematically forcing ur preference on others.

Just is case u don't know.
Shma:

What has per capita got to do with a huge population? If your GDP is rigged, then it will still reflect in your per capita.

HDI is the real deal.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2022
Shma:

The only thing you're displaying here is ignorance. Development is relative - don't rush to answer things you don't understand. you've displayed an act of dimwittedness just by dropping this post. You're arguing for ego & defensive sake. Learn.

"""The Human Development Index (HDI) is a summary measure of average achievement in key dimensions of human development: a long and healthy life, being knowledgeable and have a decent standard of living. The HDI is the geometric mean of normalized indices for each of the three dimensions.

The health dimension is assessed by life expectancy at birth, the education dimension is measured by mean of years of schooling for adults aged 25 years and more and expected years of schooling for children of school entering age. The standard of living dimension is measured by gross national income per capita. The HDI uses the logarithm of income, to reflect the diminishing importance of income with increasing GNI""""

To me, I prefer HDI.

Life expentancy + education + per capita income (HDI), I THINK GABON, CAPE VERDE EQUITORIAL GUINEA

To me physical infrastructure, income, wealth, education, country overall production smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

HDI is human development.(life expentancy, income, education)

It speaks of nothing on ground, infrastructure(roads, housing, sports facilities, hospitals, clinics, etc)
Again, Puny brain at work. Quick to answer without decompounding the actual message.

Understand the genesis of the conversation, I know you suffer from a mental disorder but try.

Who the hell of talking about infrastructure? Or according to you, development equates to infrastructure? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2022
Shma:

Again, Puny brain at work. Quick to answer without decompounding the actual message.

Understand the genesis of the conversation, I know you suffer from a mental disorder but try.

Who the hell of talking about infrastructure? Or according to you, development equates to infrastructure? grin

Development translates to infrastructure.

You cannot separate the two

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2022
theenchanter:
in case u don't know, the emboldened below is a form of systematically forcing ur preference on others.

Just is case u don't know.

Yeah. It is. It's the real deal. But that doesn't mean you should trash your preference. It's either you stick with it or choose the best alternative. : cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2022
Shma:

I know. That's why I clearly stated that I prefer HDI - if measuring a countries prowess is something to go by.
So what is the HDI of USA or China compared to Norway, Finland, and Denmark? Anyway we've been through all these before.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

Development translates to infrastructure.

You cannot separate the two

Development is relative. It's either you're talking about Human development or infrastructural development. There are more other types of development too. Don't be silly.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 11:07am On Feb 07, 2022
Shma:

Yeah. It is. It's the real deal. But that doesn't mean you should trash your preference. It's either you stick with it or choose the best alternative. : cool
I'm not here to argue on a Monday morning (nig time). Just pointing ur gimmicks to u.
Shma:

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 07, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

We embrace world culture

Africa. That's why your women dance naked up to date.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2022
theenchanter:
I'm not here to argue on a Monday morning (nig time). Just pointing ur gimmicks to u.
Why are you struggling to understand?

If I say; the century we're living in is the ideal century, and you don't agree, who am I to change your preference?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 07, 2022
GeneralDae:

So what is the HDI of USA or China compared to Norway, Finland, and Denmark? Anyway we've been through all these before.

Leave Nigeria out of this. The three countries you mentioned : Morocco, Egypt and South africa are by far more developed with their resources. By development I mean ; both human and infrastructure dev.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:48am On Feb 07, 2022
Shma:

Development is relative. It's either you're talking about Human development or infrastructural development. There are more other types of development too. Don't be silly.

Yes I prefer infrastructural development smiley

That's why a Chinese man once said build a road everything will fall into place

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:50am On Feb 07, 2022
Shma:

So you point what you love, naked women

It's world embracement.. From food, geography, infrastructure etc

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
samorobo:
Loly

Lol I spit on this zoo.bit of course the show must continue. @gallivant more of your roadless slumpolis zoo,who cursed Kenya,like really?

I present the stupid zoo with a stupid name “ Bungoma town” grin grin grin

Poverty and slum married to create this disaster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L4GBYVu39k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDFAbL_aE8Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_6i9g_QdmA

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Yes but easy maths are easy to debunk when the solution used to derive an answer isn't right because it is an easy problem after all.

So do you think World Bank and other legit bodies haven't done their homework on a very easy maths like GDP?

Do you know better than than the hundreds of economics and math professionals working there?
grin grin grin that guy is something else..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
rvp2018:
In Kenya we have many formal agricultural institutions with very extensive agricultural extension services.
Gov knows how much is planted formally - and do estimate the informal sector - and validate it against pseudo-data.
And you think we don't have THEM as well? , How many formal agricultural institutions are in Kenya and How many are in Nigeria?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
Professor Anthony Kwame Appiah, a Ghanaian academician at the New York University, has been elected President of the American Academy of Arts and Letters. He's the first son of deceased Ghanaian Stateman and Politician, Joe Appiah.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

In many places referencing other countries names China, Ireland, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Zambia, Germany, Italy, France, USA, Mexico, Brazil, Ireland, etc

Even in soweto there are streets referencing Africa capital cities etc

That's different. It's typical everywhere including Nairobi where there are street names from other countries but whatever you have in Sunninghill is unique because the names come from a single nation. Unheard of anywhere else globally. And don't get it twisted, it's Sunninghill not Soweto or Diepsloot.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Wuoche:

Kenya is behind Nigeria in what exactly apart from GDP?
In everything you may think of, Infect we are @ least 4 times larger than Kenya in many indexes .
1-Agriculture
2-Tech
3- Entertainment
4- Tech Hubs
5- Tourism
6- Sports
7- Manufacturing
8- Services
9- External Investment
10- Economy (*5)
11- GDP
12- Per capital Income
13- Investment ration
14- industries

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

Yes, I prefer infrastructural development smiley

That's why a Chinese man once said build a road everything will fall into place

That was not the bone of contention. We were not contesting whether infrastructural development is better than human. GDP is not infrastructural development. Please, you're just too dimwit to handle this.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
@RVP: Here is the 11th mill Rice been built across Nigeria in spate of 6 years, Mind u, the 3rd largest rice Mill in the world located in Lagos hasn't even begin productions grin grin grin grin. Buhari will commission one the largest rice mill in Nigeria this year in Katsina to produce 2.8 million bags of 50kg rice annually. Over 10,000 farmers will be engaged to supply rice paddy from Katsina and neighbouring communities outside the state.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IronGalaxy: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
Shma:

You can embrace world culture without losing your African-ness

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
rvp2018:
Taxes are short but the insults are long.
Nigeria is not unique - it should trend at least with other poor African countries like Burundi or Somali or South Sudan.
At least do 10 percent tax to gdp.
But six percent...it huge outlier.
Meaning GDP is over-estimated.

Facts.

Yemi Kale has done a great disservice to the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Tayser:

That's different. It's typical everywhere including Nairobi where there are street names from other countries but whatever you have in Sunninghill is unique because the names come from a single nation. Unheard of anywhere else globally. And don't get it twisted, it's Sunninghill not Soweto or Diepsloot.

Nope not really smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
IGpro1:
Kikuyu1 often lied to us with his West African slave trade stories,
Today I discovered East Africans had it worst, and sadly they still practise slave trade till date,
Almost about 300k Kenyas are in some form of slavery in 2022.
17.5million East africans were sold into slavery(still counting)
Compared to
11.5 million Africans.

Why do Kenyans lie with so much passion.
One would think @kikuyu1 was right to call west africa, slaves.
At least they were ferried to Europe and America, on like the East african slaves ferried to Oman, Qatar, Kuwait ,Saudi and such poor countries then.
Pathetic to say the least.

The last pic is not in anyway to spite Kenya as a whole as such no one should speak evil of it, just look and pass.
It's for kikuyu1, sir/bro kindly tell me what you feel and think about it.

Compare the stats below.

@Bolded,

You left out India.

I watched one BBC documentry and it was about some black community (they are of kenyan descents) in some remotest part of India and their condition of leaving was terrible than terrible itself

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
Obiano13:

Egypt won then? Black baboon.
Is this monkey mad? Show me where I said Egypt was going to win. So that's what you've been waiting for all these days. cheesy Your life must be indeed useless. grin

Did Tunisia not beat Nigeria like I implied? You are a little boy where football discussion is concerned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.