Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,628 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1127819 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (2493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
Shma:

Dude, why? undecided

The guy you're defending deleted this table after realizing the truth in it.
I saw the table under his post though.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
IGpro1:
grin I be no dey laugh at the Aged. But grin grin grin
The guy jus went MIA and then 'Kenyanly' avoided the post. since then he hasn't said anything about PTMD or slave trade,again.

Only a Kenyan will use the line "facts are stubborn", even when the fact is against them grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
GeneralDae:

Ah Tayser himself. You and that your twin mtis would never change.
So tell me, do you really believe a big country like Ghana would build only 68 kms of road in 5 years? Aba nah. It doesn't make sense. The Ghanians here have told you those are the length of concrete roads, and sincerely it makes more sense.

Just study the table and stop rationalizing. The figures speak for themselves. Some African countries are capable of unimaginable things. Didnt you see their president proudly raise an image of Nairobi and call it Ghana beyond aid? What did you want me and mtis to change about ourselves? He finally got someone for Valentine's he's still in the mood wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
theenchanter:
unfortunately for u, I've done that.

What next? undecided

What next now except accepting the hard facts, downing some fresh garri, and sleeping undecided
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tayser:

Just study the table and stop rationalizing. The figures speak for themselves. Some African countries are capable of unimaginable things. Didnt you see their president proudly raise an image of Nairobi and call it Ghana beyond aid? What did you want me and mtis to change about ourselves? He finally got someone for Valentine's he's still in the mood wink
grin finally.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
GeneralDae:

grin finally.

Just like you grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
jl115:
@tyser

Your boys @Shma @rvp20182 @gallivant all agreed that Nigeria has a bigger GDP than SA and Kenya mostly due to there population size.... Are you going to say they are wrong as well grin

You can't use others to defend yourself. Don't be a leach. cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
jl115:

Just arrived there...no need for that

Was actually reading the thread backwards cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tayser:

You can't use others to defend yourself. Don't be a leach. cheesy
naahhh I'm just asking if you saying your homies are wrong wink because if you say I was wrong then they are wrong as well since we were all on the same side on that debate wink..... Next time understand the context before your obsession with me takes over and you make a fool out of yourself cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tayser:

Just arrived there...no need for that

Was actually reading the thread backwards cheesy
that's why I deleted it wink. I also miss-qouted you wink just wanted to make sure you saw the post
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tayser:

Just like you grin
How nah? innocent virgin like me?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
jl115:
naahhh I'm just asking if you saying your homies are wrong wink because if you say I was wrong then they are wrong as well since we were all on the same side on that debate wink..... Next time understand the context before your obsession with me takes over and you make a fool out of yourself cool

I picked out one statement, the one on you won't find another country with similar GDP. Nobody among them had gone that far.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tayser:

I picked out one statement, the one on you won't find another country with similar GDP. Nobody among them had gone that far.
nope you also said this:

Tayser:

For someone who thinks population equals GDP I think we'll take a careful pass tongue

FYI Pakistan has a larger GDP
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
jl115:
that's why I deleted it wink. I also miss-qouted you wink just wanted to make sure you saw the post

Right buddy. Seen n fully addressed wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tayser:

Right buddy. Seen n fully addressed wink
shot cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
GeneralDae:

How nah? innocent virgin like me?

How can you still be a virgin bru?.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
jl115:

FYI Pakistan has a larger GDP

I know, you want to tell me Google is my friend regarding your wild claim but I'm def not falling for that. Provide proof, which doesn't involve saying Google is my friend.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tayser:

How can you still be a virgin bru?.
Keeping it dilligently and faithfully for my future wife

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 3:51am On Feb 22, 2022
Absolutely. Ghana has been a revelation - outwardly you think it's a progressive country - but inwardly like Nigerian knows - it's just another zoo
Tayser:

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 3:55am On Feb 22, 2022
They upgraded about 450kms (yearly 90kms) - I guess to bitumen/asphalt standard - did overlay of asphalt for 1,000kms - (200kms) -this is re-carpeting - reconstructed 90(20Kms yearly) - and constructed 68kms (15km per year).

This is not my data. This is their own data for last 5yrs presented by their road minister to their parliament.

I am sure if Ghana gov had done better than this - they would proudly present. This what Just40 madness posted here before realizing it would expose them - and quickly deleted - kept reposting geographical breakdown.

The claim was they were building 4,000kms new road per year - that is huge - smiley and I was sceptical - but certainly didnt expect them to be constructing 13kms per year smiley of new road.

They are doing very very badly - considering they have all those minerals. Africa or world leading gold producer.

GeneralDae:

Ah Tayser. You and that your twin mtis would never change. This is 2022.
So tell me, do you really believe a big country like Ghana would build only 68 kms of road in 5 years? Aba nah. It doesn't make sense. The Ghanians here have told you those are the length of concrete roads, and sincerely it makes more sense to me from the table.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 5:50am On Feb 22, 2022
Tayser:

I know, you want to tell me Google is my friend regarding your wild claim but I'm def not falling for that. Provide proof, which doesn't involve saying Google is my friend.

Pakistan GDP: $1300billion
Nigeria GDP: $1100billion

Source IMF
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 7:24am On Feb 22, 2022
jl115:

Pakistan GDP: $1300billion
Nigeria GDP: $1100billion

Source IMF
shocked

Nigeria has a bigger GDP though.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 7:25am On Feb 22, 2022
rvp2018:
They upgraded about 450kms (yearly 90kms) - I guess to bitumen/asphalt standard - did overlay of asphalt for 1,000kms - (200kms) -this is re-carpeting - reconstructed 90(20Kms yearly) - and constructed 68kms (15km per year).

This is not my data. This is their own data for last 5yrs presented by their road minister to their parliament.

I am sure if Ghana gov had done better than this - they would proudly present. This what Just40 madness posted here before realizing it would expose them - and quickly deleted - kept reposting geographical breakdown.

The claim was they were building 4,000kms new road per year - that is huge - smiley and I was sceptical - but certainly didnt expect them to be constructing 13kms per year smiley of new road.

They are doing very very badly - considering they have all those minerals. Africa or world leading gold producer.

rest. Stop blowing hot air.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:04am On Feb 22, 2022
rvp2018:

I had to delete it because it didn't show the regional breakdown I was interested in ...

Whats your next excuse for why Kenya can't build something that huge? our villages have great roads while your cities and towns are struggling with dusty bumpy roads like a zoo

You'll be here crying again in 2 years time after we complete additional 11,000km of roads (possibly only 7,000km will be completed)

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 8:47am On Feb 22, 2022
It even worse if that data is the best ever done by Ghanian regime smiley

Just40:
I had to delete it because it didn't show the regional breakdown I was interested in ...

Whats your next excuse for why Kenya can't build something that huge? our villages have great roads while your cities and towns are struggling with dusty bumpy roads like a zoo

You'll be here crying again in 2 years time after we complete additional 11,000km of roads (possibly only 7,000km will be completed)

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:08am On Feb 22, 2022
theenchanter:
shocked

Nigeria has a bigger GDP though.
I just showed you it doesn't
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:12am On Feb 22, 2022
rvp2018:
It even worse if that data is the best ever done by Ghanian regime smiley

there is nothing like a Ghanaian regime.

Maybe you're referring to the Kenyan regime as Kenya is mostly noted for those stuff tongue

Weep not, one day, Kenya will also have the financial might to do same.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 9:37am On Feb 22, 2022
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/economy/state-values-road-network-at-sh3-5trn-before-audit-3472282
The Kenya Roads Board (KRB), the agency charged with overseeing development and repairing of roads, has revealed the valuation in the tender seeking consultants to conduct a two-year survey on the condition of Kenyan roads.

The valuation of the 246,757.26 kilometres of roads, which include 40,002.34km trunk roads, is more than Kenya’s Sh3.06 trillion budget, highlighting the impact of Jubilee administration’s accelerated investment in roads in the past decade.

KRB data says the country has 161,821km classified roads, 34,000km unclassified or new roads with more than nine-metre road reserve and 50,000 km narrow roads that have less than nine-metre road reserve.

Kenya had 76,100km of roads in 2014, meaning that 85,721km of paved and unpaved roads were added in five years to June 2019. The country has added 10,395km of paved roads from 2010 to close June 2019 with 21,295km.

Just40:
there is nothing like a Ghanaian regime.

Maybe you're referring to the Kenyan regime as Kenya is mostly noted for those stuff tongue

Weep not, one day, Kenya will also have the financial might to do same.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2022
While you're paving 15kms of road per annum - we are aggressively opening up new roads.

The survey, done by the Kenya Roads Board (KRB), documents the evolution of the country’s road network
from 63,000km in 2003 to 161,000km in 2009 and then 246,700km in 2018.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2022
Our roads repair from fuel levy approaching a billion a year - while new road construction annually is more than 2 billion dollars - excluding IPPS

400m dollars disbursed in 1st half - this repairs and maintain a total of 80,000kms
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-03-02-roads-board-releases-sh419bn-for-road-maintenance/

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (2493) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: lebuhsi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.