Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1108993 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:51am On Mar 03, 2022
Tayser:

You are too lazy to post the link to me grin Wasnt I who actually asked for it?

The war in Ethiopia so far which has been raging for months has only killed around 3 k odd. Meanwhile the Rusky war is past that figure in just one week of fighting.

ain't racist, told you before am the least racist person between us wink you are definitely way more racist grin
-No it wasn't wink

- A lot more than just 3k deaths in Ethiopia more like 50 000 wink but let me just also include Mozambique, DRC, CAR, Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Chad

- Nope you are the Racist my bru wink absolutely not a single post or statement from me in the 8 years on NL that is even remotely racist cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:59am On Mar 03, 2022
jl115:

-No it wasn't wink

- A lot more than just 3k deaths in Ethiopia more like 50 000 wink but let me just also include Mozambique, DRC, CAR, Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Chad

- Nope you are the Racist my bru wink absolutely not a single post or statement from me in the 8 years on NL that is even remotely racist cool
What's happening in Nigeria is called insurgency, not a war compared to Russia/Ukraine. There is a slight difference.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:00am On Mar 03, 2022
GeneralDae:

What's happening in Nigeria is called insurgency, not a war compared to Russia/Ukraine. There is a slight difference.
It's about conflict
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2022
jl115:

-No it wasn't wink

Will You keep kwayet!!!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
more wink

Beaury.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2022
samorobo:

Will You keep kwayet!!!
Its called typing my laaitjie, if you are hearing sounds then I suggest you go see your nearest psychologist asap!! wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
jl115:
It's about conflict
See, there's conflict and violence everywhere in the world. But the point is that Europeans are more prone to violence than others. Ancient and modern history prove it, not to talk of current and ongoing events. Fact.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
obaaderemi:
See, there's conflict and violence everywhere in the world. But the point is that Europeans are more prone to violence than others. Ancient and modern history prove it, not to talk of current and ongoing events. Fact.
I like how you just say fact at the end like you know what you are talking about grin grin.... My bru if you actually knew African history you will find Africans were(and still are) every bit as violent as any other race!! And history proves that 100%!!!! Africa ain't no peaceful paradise and neither was it before colonisation..... You sound like a woke leftest making up your own history grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
Beautiful night from the Ayi mensah park,Accra

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dr. Isaiah Blankson - Ghana's Gift to the world.

Dr. Isaiah Miguel Blankson was a senior scientist/Technologist in the Research and Technology Directorate at NASA Glenn Research Centre, Cleveland, Ohio.

Dr. Isaiah Blankson - Ghana's Gift to the world.

Dr. Isaiah Miguel Blankson was a senior scientist/Technologist in the Research and Technology Directorate at NASA Glenn Research Centre, Cleveland, Ohio.
Born (28-09-1944)and raised in Cape Coast, Dr. Blankson had his secondary school education at Mfantsipim School. As a man with an exceptional academic record, he won a scholarship to MIT where he earned his BSc, MSc and PhD degrees, becoming the 1st African to receive a doctorate

a quarter century. He holds 4 patents for his inventions. Among his inventions include the Exoskeletal Gas Turbine Engine & the Magneto-Hydrpdynamic Power (MHD) controlled Gas Turbine Engine. He served as the US National Delegate to the NATO Research & Technology Organisation
Working Group, the 1st Black man to hold such a position. Dr. Blankson has received numerous awards including the National Emerald Honours Scientist of the year award in 2006, 2 Presidential awards and the NASA Exceptional Technology Achievement medal.
He died on Nov. 19, 2021.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
The City.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
obaaderemi:
Putin made a big mistake going into this war. He is being used by the US and Europe to expose his country. Not long ago around year 2000, Russians were so hungry because the economy was bad. He seems to have forgotten.

That wouldnt worry Vlad one bit. Ruskies are tough cookies since Soviet times. He will only leave Ukraine after flattening every inch of its territory. He explained it very well Dec last year, the west thought he was calling their bluff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Cugn8JZfk

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
jl115:

-No it wasn't wink

Who was it then me laaitjie? wink

Count all African wars since homo naledi to date and still one war among your cousins dwarfs them ten fold!! read 2nd WW,, wink wink.
War is just an innate thingy amongst yours. Otzi man himself was found to have murdered atleast four men way back in prehistoric times in typical caucanderthal mortal kombat wink

Well, everyone disagrees. tongue
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Tayser:

Who was it then me laaitjie? wink

Count all African wars since homo naledi to date and still one war among your cousins dwarfs them ten fold!! read 2nd WW,, wink wink.
War is just an innate thingy amongst yours. Otzi man himself was found to have murdered atleast four men way back in prehistoric times in typical caucanderthal mortal kombat wink

Well, everyone disagrees. tongue

- it was @outofcontext

- which continent has had the most conflicts since ww2? which continent has the most conflicts currently? , which continent has had the most genocides since ww2? Which continent has the most genocide related deaths since ww2?..... My bru there isn't even an argument grin Unfortunately Africans are just humans like us whities and are just as prone to genocide and war like the rest of the world

- who is everybody?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
2022 Knight Frank wealth report is out. Nairobi is ahead of any African city when it comes to prime residential index.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rtbd(m): 2:29am On Mar 04, 2022
Almost all government departments and some private companies use this method to collect their dues. Discover the most appropriate debt collection methods for your situation and start collecting funds right away.

Debt recovery is the process of collecting bad debts. It is a legal way of recovering money which is due and payable. This legal method can be used in cases where it has become difficult to collect money by other means, such as garnishing salary or bank account etc.

https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=194535&u=3154891&m=24278&urllink=&afftrack=
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:09am On Mar 04, 2022
jl115:
I like how you just say fact at the end like you know what you are talking about grin grin.... My bru if you actually knew African history you will find Africans were(and still are) every bit as violent as any other race!! And history proves that 100%!!!! Africa ain't no peaceful paradise and neither was it before colonisation..... You sound like a woke leftest making up your own history grin
The two world wars come to mind, my bruh. wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2022
Gallup just did this

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 04, 2022
This city is developing too fast!!
I'm not surprised, It's the 4th most dynamic city in the world anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16n8iD1ndPc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=423vJb0hDPQ

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2022
T-mall flyover on the other hand.

One of its kind in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2022
Zafara tower, south B.

Complete.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PROVERBZ(m): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2022
I don't understand why there is even a white boy on this thread.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 04, 2022
Caption.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2022
jl115:

- it was @outofcontext

- which continent has had the most conflicts since ww2? which continent has the most conflicts currently? , which continent has had the most genocides since ww2? Which continent has the most genocide related deaths since ww2?..... My bru there isn't even an argument grin Unfortunately Africans are just humans like us whities and are just as prone to genocide and war like the rest of the world

- who is everybody?

Absolutely. whites are not less of a human to us blacks. Let's respect them.

Some of them are just as bright as blacks. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2022
Nairobi City

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
PROVERBZ:
I don't understand why there is even a white boy on this thread.

He is a South African wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Just40:
Gallup just did this

Still worried about food? tongue undecided
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
gallivant:

Still worried about food? tongue undecided
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
obaaderemi:
The two world wars come to mind, my bruh. wink
You do know there is currently 21 ongoing conflicts in Africa....including in your own country

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
Coming soon...

1870 West

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Shma:

Absolutely. whites are not less of a human to us blacks. Let's respect them.

Some of them are just as bright as blacks. cool
We are all just humans....and unfortunately some humans regardless of how much melanin you have are prone to violence!!

Once we start looking at each other as individuals instead of our group identity there will be much less racism in this world!!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Just40:
Gallup just did this
No worries my friends South Africa is ready to supply your wheat wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.